Print Page | Close Window

Gay Fathers response to critics .

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367681
Printed Date: Sep 20 2019 at 7:46pm

Topic: Gay Fathers response to critics .
Posted By: india100
Subject: Gay Fathers response to critics .
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:45pm
Jan. 2014
Gay-Dads-Kordale-Kaleb-Raise-3-Kids-Together-1

Meet Kordale & Kaleb: A Black Gay Couple Raising Three Beautiful Kids (YOUR THOUGHTS)

http://cmsvoteup.com/category/wordpress-plugins/" rel="nofollow">

Kordale and Kaleb are both loving fathers!  They are also a  young successful gay couple living in Atlanta, who are raising children together.  Destroying all stereotypes about gay relationships, the dads are changing the way many people see blended families. A quick peek at their Instagram and Facebook pages, show  a normal family with two loving dads who help their kids with homework,  see them off to school, and shower them with all the love they need.

http://blastdatass.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Gay-Dads-Kordale-Kaleb-Raise-3-Kids-Together-6.png" rel="nofollow">Gay-Dads-Kordale-Kaleb-Raise-3-Kids-Together-6

This week, the guys updated their Instagram with a photo of themselves tackling their daughters’ hair while getting them prepared for school.  They wrote:

Being fathers is getting our daughters up at 5:30 am making breakfast getting them dressed for school and putting them on the bus by 6:30 .This is a typical day in our household . It’s not easy but we enjoy every moment and every minute of #fatherhood . #proudfathers#blackfathers#prouddads#gaydads

In an interview with  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themcgirt/2013/11/08/empowerment-4-today" rel="nofollow - BlogTalkRadio  last year, the guys discussed what it was like as a gay couple raising kids together, as well as the example they want to set.

Check out a few highlights:

Kaleb: We live in a five-bedroom home. We have three beautiful children. There’s a room for Kordale. There’s a room for Kaleb and there’s a room for each individual child. The oldest child says, “Kaleb, you’re my daddy’s best, best, best best friend in the whole wide world.” I say that meaning the kids do not know that we are in a relationship. We don’t portray that image in front of the kids because we don’t want to put them in the mindset of being gay and that’s what you’re going to be because we are gay.

We want them to make their own decisions with whomever it is they choose to be with, no judgment. If our daughters decided that they want to be gay when they get older, my blessings. If they want to be straight, my blessings, and the same thing with our son. We’re not pushing them to be just like us. Truthfully, let them tell it they all have boyfriends and girlfriends. It’s so cute to hear them talk about it.

Their mother has a way that she’s raising them and we have a way that we raise them. We collectively come together as one unit as how we raise our children. The bond that we have with one another as parents is awesome. People are going to talk. It is what it is. We know what we do in this household and how we raise these children. They call me ‘Pops’ and they call their father [Kordale] ‘Dad.’

On day to day challenges in the life
Kaleb: Kordale and I are very much monogamous and we do not partake in anything outside of our relationship. We make an honest living. It’s just crazy to hear some of the things that people say. It’s crazy to see how hateful people can be in regards to our lifestyle. I read some things about us and it’s kind of sad. It doesn’t hurt because when you put life to be seen in the open and for people to have an opinion, you can only do one thing and respect that opinion.

As long as they’re aren’t disrespecting me and my family to our face then I don’t have a problem with it because you’re entitled to your opinion. To clear the air, coming from the horse’s mouth, he and I love one another. We’re just like any other couple, well most other couples, we partake in monogamous activities.

Kordale: The stuff that I see is mainly how people react to us in public toward us. We meet people who are scared of us. They wonder. We get a lot of negative comments mainly from females. A man will say something but it’s more so on the Internet or we overhear them. It’s crazy because even when I was a heterosexual I never looked at any sex, gender or sexes and said anything. I wasn’t raised like that. Just because we are gay, we have kids and we take care of our kids. We do a good job taking care of our kids. We love the mothers of our kids too and people say negative things. It’s just crazy and I don’t understand it.

On their future

Kaleb: Of course, as a couple we would like to progress. We have a love that we would like to share with the world. I wish that the two of us can give hope to people that live the lifestyle that we live, and show them that love is possible. To inspire others to do whatever it is they truly want to do and choose whomever they want to be with despite their sex, race, or gender. I feel like that’s something we can convey to anybody that’s willing to listen or watch. We would love to do a reality show to show our family, to show how we interact with the mother of the children. To show how my mom and his mom interact with us. It’s just all love because my parents look at him like another fourth son.  My brothers look at him as another brother. His sister and his brother look at me as another brother.

You should see how it’s nothing but love with our families. It just something that I want to show. I don’t want to show promiscuity. I don’t want to show the negative aspect that people have; the negative cogitation that people have about gay men or gay African American men. That’s something I would love to portray to people. WE would love to portray to people.

http://necolebitchie.com/2014/01/16/photos-of-the-day-meet-kordale-kaleb-a-black-gay-couple-raising-three-beautiful-kids/" rel="nofollow - SPOTTED@NECOLEBITCHIE

Replies:
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:48pm
Beautiful Family . Heart

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:51pm
Clap

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:54pm
The look on ole girls face getting her hair brushed. Did he detangle first or is she "tender headed"?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 7:57pm
They are a lovely family. Does anyone have the backstory?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:10pm
LoL @ "When I used to be heterosexual." I have no beef with them but damn for the kids' mother.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:11pm
Quote Kaleb: Kordale and I are very much monogamous and we do not partake in anything outside of our relationship. We make an honest living. It’s just crazy to hear some of the things that people say. It’s crazy to see how hateful people can be in regards to our lifestyle. I read some things about us and it’s kind of sad. It doesn’t hurt because when you put life to be seen in the open and for people to have an opinion, you can only do one thing and respect that opinion.

Smh. I never got the correlation between promiscuity and gay ppl.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

They are a lovely family. Does anyone have the backstory?
Sorry Ash . You know some love to call topics repost without reading lol . The couple made a blog and Instagram about the family with pictures . The negative and racist comment went viral l . Some sick people threaten to kill the family .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:14pm
I wonder why they keep bedrooms separate and don't want the children to know they are in a relationship?

And which one is which?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

The look on ole girls face getting her hair brushed. Did he detangle first or is she "tender headed"?
I need to send you a picture of my daughter . Lord have mercy. LOLCry

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I wonder why they keep bedrooms separate and don't want the children to know they are in a relationship?

And which one is which?
The children are young . I think the couple are waiting until the children can understand  .

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:26pm
why act like theyre not a couple though..? 

what are they gonna do in a few years when the kids get a little older..? they cant hide it forever.. 

id think it would be more detrimental to hide it as long as they can.. vs. owning/embracing it and teaching their kids that its not abnormal or wrong... the kids will be more confused about why they chose to hide it.. 

theyre a beautiful fam though Heart

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why act like theyre not a couple though..? 

what are they gonna do in a few years when the kids get a little older..? they cant hide it forever.. 

id think it would be more detrimental to hide it as long as they can.. vs. owning/embracing it and teaching their kids that its not abnormal or wrong... 

theyre a beautiful fam though Heart
I have mixed feelings . Kids can be cruel . 

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:31pm
yes kids can be cruel.. but if thats all theyve ever known.. and are used to it.. it'll be normal to them.. and regardless of what kids in school say.. they wont care much cus they would have been taught from the start that some ppl have two dads and some ppl have two moms and some people only have 1.. but as long as you have parents who love you and are there for you.. youre fortunate.. nothing else matters. 

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:40pm

yes kids can be cruel.. but if thats all theyve ever known.. and are used to it.. it'll be normal to them.. and regardless of what kids in school say.. they wont care much cus they would have been taught from the start that some ppl have two dads and some ppl have two moms and some people only have 1.. but as long as you have parents who love you and are there for you.. youre fortunate.. nothing else matters. 
True . The article left out the answer . The guys are updating the response every few hours .

The couple, who are both actors and models, previously spoke with http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themcgirt/2013/11/08/empowerment-4-today" rel="nofollow - BlogTalkRadio , where they revealed that they share a 5-bedroom home with their two daughters and son, but that the kids - who call them “dad” and “pops” do not know that they are in a relationship (they have separate rooms).

“We don’t portray that image in front of the kids because we don’t want to put them in the mindset of being gay and that’s what you’re going to be because we are gay,” Kaleb said in the interview. “We want them to make their own decisions with whomever it is they choose to be with, no judgment.”

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:51pm
i saw that... and i think thats cray. 

there are kids who grow up with a mom and dad.. and theyre gay... 
youre just supposed to be born that way.. not necessarily imitate how your parents are 
they of all people should know that. 

theyre being so backwards to me... 
but hey, whatever works for them. i just dont think the kids are gonna buy that answer. theyre not showing good examples of being proud of who you are no matter what.. theyre making excuses. 

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:58pm
There is something very strange about how they are perceiving their sexuality.

Can't put my finger on it.

I think, though, they are really trying to make an effort to be heteronormative...and the whole thing about their children "CHOOSING they WANT to be gay," is just beyond my comprehension.

Can't think of a single gay person who "chose" to be that way, in spite of having heterosexual parents.  Maybe it's just weird for me to hear homosexual people say borderline homophobic things.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:02pm
yes tokyo... 

like what if one of the kids (or more) are gay...? 

they showed the example that they (the kids) should imitate a heterosexual household/life.... 
its just so wrong/backwards.. 

it bothers me that theyre so pretty/cute cus they are sucking at setting examples.. it would be better if they were ugly.  

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:05pm
Lucky children, growing up in a home with two loving parents.

If he don't stop snatchin that babies edges Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:06pm

i saw that... and i think thats cray. 

there are kids who grow up with a mom and dad.. and theyre gay... 
youre just supposed to be born that way.. not necessarily imitate how your parents are 
they of all people should know that. 

theyre being so backwards to me... 
but hey, whatever works for them. i just dont think the kids are gonna buy that answer. theyre not showing good examples of being proud of who you are no matter what.. theyre making excuses. 
I understand your point . Maybe a Therapist advise against it based on the children capacity to handle the truth . I know a couple that divorce after the husband came out . Both feel like the children are too young . Children are smart . Possible they already know the deal . Maybe the mother's ask the men to wait .  

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:10pm

yes tokyo... 

like what if one of the kids (or more) are gay...? 

they showed the example that they (the kids) should imitate a heterosexual household/life.... 
its just so wrong/backwards.. 

it bothers me that theyre so pretty/cute cus they are sucking at setting examples.. it would be better if they were ugly.  
How would it be better if they where ugly ? LOLHeart

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:17pm
Did they adopt the kids or are any of them biological?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Did they adopt the kids or are any of them biological?
No. They where in relationships with the mother's . I can't imagine how much that hurt the women . I would loose it and go to jail .

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:25pm
Ermm

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:38pm
He's right.

Homosexuality...
Pedophilia...
Bestiality...
Necromancy...
Polygamous folks...

All of these folks will tell you they have no choice in the matter.
Remember the man who kidnapped, raped and killed little Polly Klaas?
He said, point blank in a televised interview, "There's no way you're gonna change how I feel (sexually)about kids."
He thought his "feelings" were right even if he had to rape and murder to satiate himself. He killed the little girl in 1993. He was convicted in 1996. He's still on death row. He gave the little girl's family the finger at the trial.

Now...are these two fruitcakes murderers? Not outright...but they are killing these kids. Just wait 'til the kids get hip to their foolishness. They'll be pissed.

I see very bad behavior and acting out ahead.

Boy this world is going to hell....

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:47pm
I was with them up until the separate bedrooms...if they don't know how to explain their situation to their children then they need a professional to do it bc that sneaky sh*t is what will be traumatic for them.  Thousands of same sex couples do it all over America so it seems like an unnecessary cop out and they're playing to the conservative crowd.  Kids aren't stupid.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:49pm
Who are you talking about ragin ?^^^^

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

He's right.

Homosexuality...
Pedophilia...
Bestiality...
Necromancy...
Polygamous folks...

He said, point blank in a televised interview, "There's no way you're gonna change how I feel (sexually)about kids."
He thought his "feelings" were right even if he had to rape and murder to satiate himself. He killed the little girl in 1993. He was convicted in 1996. He's still on death row. He gave the little girl's family the finger at the trial.

Now...are these two fruitcakes murderers? Not outright...but they are killing these kids. Just wait 'til the kids get hip to their foolishness. They'll be pissed.

Comparing consensual adult relationships to child rapists and molestors?  So glad most of the ppl like u r dying out.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:53pm
I liked your posts all the way up until this page ragincajin.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:54pm

He's right.

Homosexuality...
Pedophilia...
Bestiality...
Necromancy...
Polygamous folks...

Confused wtf????

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Comparing consensual adult relationships to child rapists and molestors?  So glad most of the ppl like u r dying out.

You missed the point. Focus why don't you.
I see people "murder" kids everyday in all sorts of ways. And I don't like it at all.

But thanks for the well wishes love....

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:56pm
Ummm correct me if I am wrong but wasn't polygamy okay in the Old Testament and stoning folks who had premarital sex in front of their father's home?

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:57pm
Also I was wondering why LSA (darn you Bunny for reintroducing that forum back into my life but I will not sign in) deaded that thread that had their picture?

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Life's tough from time to time isn't it?

I thought she meant to post in the PBS topic until the last line  .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:59pm
[QUOTE=NARSAddict]
Ummm correct me if I am wrong but wasn't polygamy okay in the Old Testament and stoning folks who had premarital sex in front of their father's home [QUOTE]

And everytime it happened it NEVER worked out well. But then, people are sinful and suck a great deal of the time, so...you know...it is what it is.
Even King David screwed up and look what that led to.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:59pm

[QUOTE=NARSAddict]
Ummm correct me if I am wrong but wasn't polygamy okay in the Old Testament and stoning folks who had premarital sex in front of their father's home [QUOTE]

And everytime it happened it NEVER worked out well. But then, people are sinful and suck a great deal of the time, so...you know...it is what it is.
Even King David screwed up and look what that led to.

ragincajin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

What's PBS India?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:00pm
BBpants, get in here, Joe Budden done went to the other sideShocked

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol she'd probably want to watch tbh LOL

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:03pm

I see people "murder" kids everyday in all sorts of ways. And I don't like it at all.

I bet you raised some real gems.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:04pm

uh oh

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:04pm

What's PBS India?
The public broadcasting channel .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:05pm
Y'all are so easily distracted.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:05pm
i loved their response. Very classy. Clap

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:16pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Life's tough from time to time isn't it?
You ain't lyin'. Sh*t got tough when trying to make logical sense out of your post.

Back to the easy breezy life.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:18pm
I'm tired of this sh1t

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:19pm

I did. One is following in my footsteps and is in law school. One lives in London and is finance. (Worst profession in the world besides the law in my opinion.) And the little one is just finishing up.

And every one of them would give the shirts off their backs to a person in need.

Take it on the easy side Ms_Wonderland. I am not a fan of flaming black women. It is too hard for us as it is. I can agree to disagree without being nasty. BHM is relaxing for me.

Anyway, after all, opinions are like azzholes....everybody's got one so why sweat it?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:20pm

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm tired of this sh1t

LOLCryCryCry

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:22pm
Why can't we have debates without getting overly emotionally? I don't get it. 

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:22pm

What's Joe Budden?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:23pm

What's Joe Budden?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24pm
@rag, did I spell his name wrong? Sorry if I did, well he is rapper with psych issues of some sort, but a member here is in love with him. But when she finds out that he likes Wale, there might be hell to payShocked

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24pm

I was with them up until the separate bedrooms...if they don't know how to explain their situation to their children then they need a professional to do it bc that sneaky sh*t is what will be traumatic for them.  Thousands of same sex couples do it all over America so it seems like an unnecessary cop out and they're playing to the conservative crowd.  Kids aren't stupid.

And if they don't figure it out themselves some bad a$$ kid at school is gonna tell them.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:25pm

I did. One is following in my footsteps and is in law school. One lives in London and is finance. (Worst profession in the world besides the law in my opinion.) And the little one is just finishing up.

And every one of them would give the shirts off their backs to a person in need.

Take it on the easy side Ms_Wonderland. I am not a fan of flaming black women. It is too hard for us as it is. I can agree to disagree without being nasty. BHM is relaxing for me.

Anyway, after all, opinions are like azzholes....everybody's got one so why sweat it?

i don't really care about that...going to law school doesn't mean they're not ignorant or small minded, and the last thing we need are more ignorant ppl in power positions.  you sound like you're from the stone age.  not impressed.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm tired of this sh1t

See...this is why I love this site.
For the longest time I just never had time to visit...
You guys could rule the world.

Honestly, I'd love it if I could have a group of you in a boardroom.
Y'all could kick everybody's azzes and take names.

There is no end to what black women can do. We're the only ones I know who can make a dollar out of 15 cents.

If you guys could see the fukkery I see from young yt associates everyday, it'd make you puke.

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:26pm
black love is beyoutiful

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:31pm

i don't really care about that...going to law school doesn't mean they're not ignorant or small minded, and the last thing we need are more ignorant ppl in power positions.  you sound like you're from the stone age.  not impressed.

Gurrrlll...now you ain't never lied there....
Cause some of the worst people in the world are in the law...but I am not one of them.
Don't need to convince you, just saying is all.
The thing is, I can't stand to see kids wounded.
It takes so long to undo the damage...if it can ever be undone.
Kids are resilient, but they are still tender.
Lie to them and they'll be on the road to being trust-challenged forever. They deserve so much more.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:32pm

Gurrrlll...now you ain't never lied there....
Cause some of the worst people in the world are in the law...but I am not one of them.
Don't need to convince you, just saying is all.
The thing is, I can't stand to see kids wounded.
It takes so long to undo the damage...if it can ever be undone.
Kids are resilient, but they are still tender.
Lie to them and they'll be on the road to being trust-challenged forever. They deserve so much more.

i agree with this...that's my issue with their situation, but you can't put a blanket outcome on same sex households.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:33pm

@rag, did I spell his name wrong? Sorry if I did, well he is rapper with psych issues of some sort, but a member here is in love with him. But when she finds out that he likes Wale, there might be hell to payShocked

Thanks F8.
I don't know who that is or what he's about.
That one might have gone over my head.
Speaking of which...it's time for me to go to bed.
Goodnight and good luck BHM.
I got nothing but luv for ya baby...

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:34pm

I hope no one post threads from LSD in my topic . We are BHM . They steal our hair info and talk negative about our site .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:34pm
lol ms. india said "dont take my tea to them heffas in the projects!"

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:35pm

Thanks F8.
I don't know who that is or what he's about.
That one might have gone over my head.
Speaking of which...it's time for me to go to bed.
Goodnight and good luck BHM.
I got nothing but luv for ya baby...

Get some sleep girl, but how you going to take a sheit on the floor and not clean it up.LOL LOL Welp see you when you get back.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Oh okay, so their in the projects with their satellite cable and were in homes with section 8.LOL

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:45pm

I hope no one post threads from LSD in my topic . We are BHM . They steal our hair info and talk negative about our site .

You mean LSA? CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

You mean LSA? CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
No . I rename the site after i join before BHM . The fonts are crazy .

Date Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Oh okay, so their in the projects with their satellite cable and were in homes with section 8.LOL
LOLLOLLOLCry

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 2:25am

LMAOOO

he do look like him a little in the first pic

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:15am

LoL @ "When I used to be heterosexual." I have no beef with them but damn for the kids' mother.

Video of the mother

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 4:44am
LOL

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:32am
I posted it 2 days ago in the involved blk fathers thread

http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/oh-no-they-black-men-did-not_topic367636_page3.html

but I did get from lsa http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=632671

who got theirs from nicole bitchie.   90% of the bhm threads were on lsa 1st  *shrugs*  idk how they are theives.  

Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:23am
Unhappy

Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 10:24am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Video of the mother

DeadCry

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:09pm

Quote <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Kaleb: Kordale and I are very much monogamous and we do not partake in anything outside of our relationship. We make an honest living. It’s just crazy to hear some of the things that people say. It’s crazy to see how hateful people can be in regards to our lifestyle. I read some things about us and it’s kind of sad. It doesn’t hurt because when you put life to be seen in the open and for people to have an opinion, you can only do one thing and respect that opinion.</span>

It's with gay men.
Seriously you never got the correlation?
Two men and the leeway men get in general when it comes to sexual partners???

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Quote <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Kaleb: Kordale and I are very much monogamous and we do not partake in anything outside of our relationship. We make an honest living. It’s just crazy to hear some of the things that people say. It’s crazy to see how hateful people can be in regards to our lifestyle. I read some things about us and it’s kind of sad. It doesn’t hurt because when you put life to be seen in the open and for people to have an opinion, you can only do one thing and respect that opinion.</span>

It's with gay men.
Seriously you never got the correlation?
Two men and the leeway men get in general when it comes to sexual partners???

i never thought of it like that
but lesbians love them some relationships and monogamy. ive never met a single lesbian

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 5:46pm
Hmm..I had never thought of it that way. I have heard a joke asking what does a lesbian bring on a second date...a Uhaul. 

Print Page | Close Window