Print Page | Close Window

Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367641
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 1:28pm

Topic: Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant
Posted By: CLCNY20
Subject: Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:44am
SD's post, since I reposted a topic

Woman Saves Condom and Gets Pregnant

Hypothetically speaking.... What rights should the fathers have?

I'm asking because oftentimes we get upset when the fathers are denying the children or push for abortions...

It seems like they have no rights in some cases.
They are forced to have children by women they like sleeping with (but not necessarily who they want to have children by).

With all the attention and glory smut side bishes get, I'm thinking that there are a lot more plotting females out here than we think.
I bet MOST of those men that seem to be damn near violently angry at the side pieces are the ones that got got.
They are put in situations where they have to take care of the child because the child is already here and if they deny it, it looks bad on them.

For example, for some reason I don't think Pauley went in his baby mama raw. The way he acted after she got pregnant is how a man acts when he realizes a woman set him up. You don't just go in someone raw, bust in them, and demand an abortion. I mean its been done, but in this case he behavior has been of a man that had been taken advantage of and was pissed.
Same thing with the other woman who got the amniocentesis to prove the guy was her baby daddy... at 16 weeks. I know that bish had to have been plotting. First off, what woman voluntarily asks for a huge needle to be inserted into her belly when she is just barely pregnant- just to get some pregnancy support. Bish could've kept working and got Medicaid to pay for that shat if she was pressed. But instead she got an extremely risky procedure done just so she could get that bread early.
Its disgusting

These men can't even have sex while under the influence because if they forget to throw away the condom, they may get Mary Jane'd. They have to be alert and on their toes messing around with some of these women (who really have no value to society doing stuff like this).

What do you all think

Replies:
Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:46am
I was just about to make a thread of a different topic, Since Afro posted ur topic a few hours ago, would u like to use mine?

and I am serious

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:47am
oh, did he??? dangnabbit

sure--either that, or i can just kill this one

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:49am
Smile

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:53am
If u can put that in the op, thx . Anywho, on the radio this morning they were talking about women saving condoms, holding jizz in their mouths, etc.. to try to have a baby. The calls were shocking. I posted an anonymous post the other day of some chick poking holes in dudes condom just to make sure she has him in the future. smh.

I wanna know what these men of bhm do with their used condoms?

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:01pm
Well when women accidentally get pregnant, it's all kindsa "she knew what could happen, she shoulda been on birth control!" so.... he knew what could happen, he shoulda properly disposed of his birth control!

Rinse that shyt out with hot water or some Scope or something before you throw it in the trash.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:06pm
Does anyone flush them?  Do you throw them out of car windows or any place in public viewing?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:08pm
That isn't the way to properly dispose condoms.
I thought you're suppose to just tie and throw in the garbage.

Even still she did the absolute most

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:11pm
really? would he really have insisted on wearing a condom?!

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:11pm
If she did that I look at it the equivalent as going to the sperm bank and she can raise that trap baby on her own.....or he should sue for custody based on the fact that she is nutty.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:14pm
I hate even touching used condoms, those who do this must be desperate.
Dead

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Dead
LOL you've never pulled the condom off while he was laying back catching his breath?  Like bae, lemme get that for uEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:18pm
Bunny she selfish.....she just hop off the dicc and go get her own wash rag.....LOL

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:19pm
There was dr. in IL, I think, who's fellow colleague or something like that, impregnated herself with sperm she saved in her mouth after giving him oral and pretending to swallow. They never engaged in vaginal intercourse. He couldnt understand how the courts would rule in her favor. She destroyed this mans home, marriage etc, and was awarded a child support following a dna test. People were up in smoke. The judges ruling stemmed from the fact that 2 consenting adults engaged in sex, no matter what type, and pregnancy is a consequence of sex, thus ruling in favor of the woman! The Dr. (defendant) felt like she stole his sperm. The courts ruled that his sperm was hers to keep. I thought that was fucc'd up though, many called in however, and disagreed, siding with the woman.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-next-time-you-receive-oral-sex-make-sure-the-girl-doesnt-keep-your-sperm.452462339/" rel="nofollow - She's swalllowwinn... Then again, maybe not!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:19pm
This is why some dudes are pouring hot sauce, bleach, or something so if a thirsty chick was pressed for some child support payments, she in for a treat in terms of a burning crotch.  And not from an STD.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:20pm

Dead

You think that is bad, some chicks even save the cum from giving head.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Dead
LOL you've never pulled the condom off while he was laying back catching his breath?  Like bae, lemme get that for uEmbarrassed
That's different. At that point there's still two of us engaged but to go into the trash and retrieve a used condom to reinsert. . . 
NO, just No.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

There was dr. in IL, I think, who's fellow colleague or something like that, impregnated herself with sperm she saved in her mouth after giving him oral and pretending to swallow. They never engaged in vaginal intercourse. He couldnt understand how the courts would rule in her favor. She destroyed this mans home, marriage etc, and was awarded a child support following a dna test. People were up in smoke. The judges ruling stemmed from the fact that 2 consenting adults engaged in sex, no matter what type, and pregnancy is a consequence of sex, thus ruling in favor of the woman! The Dr. (defendant) felt like she stole his sperm. The courts ruled that his sperm was hers to keep. I thought that was fucc'd up though, many called in however, and disagreed, siding with the woman.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/the-next-time-you-receive-oral-sex-make-sure-the-girl-doesnt-keep-your-sperm.452462339/" rel="nofollow - She's swalllowwinn... Then again, maybe not!

Well, BHM has said several times, that when you give a person a gift, you can't tell them what to do with it.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Bunny she selfish.....she just hop off the dicc and go get her own wash rag.....LOL
LOLikr

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:33pm
smh @ all the men logged on, but avoiding this thread.  

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:34pm
I sign over my rights on that bish.....

Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:02pm
SMH, any women that goes to such outrageous measures to gets pregnant needs to take a permanent seat, this is a child, not some type of accessory, you can't force a man to be a good father, and no amount of child support is going to make you happy if your alone and miserable raising a bastard child.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:39pm
I thought condoms had spermicide in them.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:12pm
Some still do nita. But  stopped putting Nonoxynol-9 because it aint worth $hite.
http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.asp?id=14&compID=19" rel="nofollow - http://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/book/companion.asp?id=14&compID=19

The menfolk gonna grab up those condoms and poor those little babies down the toilet now. Oh the humanity! LOLOL

Please wrap those condoms in tissue after they are tied.

Print Page | Close Window