Print Page | Close Window

G.O.s

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367639
Printed Date: Dec 16 2017 at 9:22pm

Topic: G.O.s
Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Subject: G.O.s
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:18am
Why don't group orders work?

I know we have a section for this, but this is a hair forum dammit, and imma put it here...j/k mods

All jokes aside, I'm interested in purchasing hair (QHP) but I don't want to buy it at the 3 or 4 piece price. I found a bulk order (10pcs @ 20 inches) at a reasonable price that I'd like to order and I would like to split it 3 ways. I'd like 4 bundles, so I'd pay more (naturally) for the extra bundle.

I don't mind hosting it. New members need not inquire as I won't conduct transactions with someone who doesn't have a track record on this site.

I've conducted one transaction with someone in the M2M section a few years back and all went well.

The lines of communication will remain open, and I won't publicly discuss anything discussed via PM unless I get scammed. I will show proof (receipts, tracking, and pics) and provide a full update regarding the status of the order (both from the vendor to my house, and then from my house to yours)

I don't frequent the weave or any other hair section anymore because its so dead upstairs...

I vaguely remember reading about the insensitive fiasco, but I'm not tryna make a business of this. I just want a new sew-in without paying too much...

Replies:
Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:20am
You seem trustworthy, I hope all goes well for youHug

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:22am
Because people steal.....Wanna do a group order I advise you to do one with friends and family.....hell it can even back fire on the person in charge....people get impatient and start making threads about how you taking to long like you shipped it.....you messed up the order etc....save yoself the drama.....

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:27am
Girl good luck with that one. From what I have seen group orders on here never turn out very well.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:29am

Even in the Member 2 member section shadyness goes on, I bought a wig from a member and when I got it in the mail it looked like it had been shaved with a lawn mower. No seriously, I quit playing around after that. 

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:32am
Too many scammers on the board that's why. I've been lucky to have positive experiences

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:35am
why not do it with people you actually know?

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:37am
Damn shame cause ive been wanting a few bundles of bdogg for a while but my friends say mine costs too much then compliment the quality. They were wearing milky way up until 2013.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:42am
Because the ppl I know either don't wear weaves or wear BSS weaves...

Posted By: Omni Harmony
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:46am
Ladies may I see pics of the hair you are talking about?  the bdogg, QHP, etc.. please.

If you dont want to post pics, just drop a link so I can browse

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:51am
GGG8 don't bother yourself with a group order. Just buy a kilo for yourself and sell the rest in M2M section. I bought 2 kilos and sold the rest in m2m cos I didn't want to go through the hassle a while back. It will save you the headache and there are way to many scammer on the board. We don't need anyone chasing you off the board cos that is what eventually happened. At the end of the day your only saving a few bucks on the shipping.  

Besides have they changed the cornchip smell on that hair yet? Dead

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Damn shame cause ive been wanting a few bundles of bdogg for a while but my friends say mine costs too much then compliment the quality. They were wearing milky way up until 2013.

This! At this point I'm just going to buy a kilo and sell it to my family and anybody else who wants hair.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:01am
i did it back when days were good. gotta be very organized. i suggest an excel sheet

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:02am
Goodgirl- Insensitive's ol wide yella photoshoppin ass fucc'd up the churches money on that group order ish. Dont even bother yourself with the woes and headaches, because nothing stands between a woman and her auxiliary tresses. Just buy the bulk and break it down.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:17am
I probably will just end up ordering it for myself, I was tryna save a few dollars...

This is the hair in a vid, I lost the ali link...bb w/it in a few

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:35am
Insensigate wasn't the 1st GO gone wrong though, it's just the one that hurt BHMs feelings the most because Insensitive was yella, had good hair and a narrow nose.

Exoticals ain't sposed to act like that and when she did, BHM was not ready. Beliefs were questioned. Paradigms shifted.

If she hadn't been flossing on FB about stripper poles and LV bags, y'all probably would have forgiven her in a New York minute. Pride...the fall...all that shyt.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Insensigate wasn't the 1st GO gone wrong though, it's just the one that hurt BHMs feelings the most because Insensitive was yella, had good hair and a narrow nose.

Exoticals ain't sposed to act like that and when she did, BHM was not ready. Beliefs were questioned. Paradigms shifted.

If she hadn't been flossing on FB about stripper poles and LV bags, y'all probably would have forgiven her in a New York minute. Pride...the fall...all that shyt.

You ain't lie one bit....I was all in her facebook pics.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

This! At this point I'm just going to buy a kilo and sell it to my family and anybody else who wants hair.
I trust u Butta...tell me and I will go in with you.PM ME

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:52am
Yeah I also learned the hard way on this board. Yup all is forgiven ...BUT MEHHHHH WILL NEVER FORGET.CERTAIN BLOGGERS I TRUST...SOME I WOULDNT EVEN BOTHER

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 11:56am
We were all in her facebook! That heaux had BHM on the hunt for aliases, checkin join dates and giving side-eyes.

Did I ever apologize to you BTW suga? I mean she ain't get none of my money, but I still wasn't trustin none of you new negresses.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:05pm
Come here Farra. Ima have to whoop yo ass for exoticals lolololol!!!! You're right though, GO's have a way of going awry on BHM. She was the one that left BHM butthurt the longest.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:59pm
QHP still has the corn chip smell, but shampoo/vinegar kills it.

I have yet to order curly hair. I'm tired of heating my leave-out, so this'll be my solution...

This is the hair I want...

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/630703325.html" rel="nofollow - http://m.aliexpress.com/item/630703325.html

it's a bit more curly than whats in the first vid, here's a diff vid that I think is a more accurate depiction of the texture...

I'm just gonna order, no G.O.

I don't wanna come back making a regret thread saying I should've listened.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Because people steal.....Wanna do a group order I advise you to do one with friends and family.....hell it can even back fire on the person in charge....people get impatient and start making threads about how you taking to long like you shipped it.....you messed up the order etc....save yoself the drama.....

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:24pm
how much money did insensitive steal?

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Enough to purchase a car  . I think she post a picture of her new ride thanks to bhm  . SMH

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Enough to purchase a car  . I think she post a picture of her new ride thanks to bhm  . SMH

She did steal a lot but that was the other GO that went batsh!t. LOLLOL She didn't buy a car and post a pic but she was all on fb (while people from the GO were trying to find her) saying that she was enjoying the money, etc. The nerve!!!

ETA: Qualified I was all in her fb pictures too!

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:34pm
in the voice of drizzy drake

don't do it, please don't do it 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:35pm
I'd like a group order for bdogg...mine shed like shell but I want more.  I'm not worried about being scammed bc I am a great stalker.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:38pm
dont let a few bad seeds ruin it for you... 

mslovelylady (who sofamous scammed) still to this day buys hair on here.. 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Didn't she also go on a trip or stay in her area but rent a nice hotel suite? I think the pix were posted on her fb during the time of  the drama. 

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:48pm
insensitive was stupid with it though... 

like she was boasting about her job at MAC.. and ppl knew her city.. and her name (therefore her FB).. it was easy to e-harass her and find her.. 
if youre gonna do some ish like that be smart about it. 

a few have seen me and (a very few) know my name.. but yall wouldnt be able to find me Tongue

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 5:57pm
I can not take Qualified nor Farra!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What happened to Cute Scorpio didn't it all get sorted out? She was here for some time after whatever went down right?

BHM and the weave GOs have a long history of phuckery from swtcandy times. LAcefronts used to have the new member turned vendor madness LOL good times.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I can not take Qualified nor Farra!!!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What happened to Cute Scorpio didn't it all get sorted out? She was here for some time after whatever went down right?

BHM and the weave GOs have a long history of phuckery from swtcandy times. LAcefronts used to have the new member turned vendor madness LOL good times.

Say what now about Cute Scorpio she always posted in the M2M section and could never get her post right. It always had coding errors. who did she scam???

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:44pm
Cute Scorpio never scammed me. Once the lengths were wrong but that's it.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:52pm
Wait what happened with Cute Scorpio? The few group orders I did were all with Cute Scorpio. She was amazing and so organized. She put everything in excel spread sheet and the prices were legit. She is one of my skype contacts. 

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:57pm
Cute Scorpio was the only good Christian I knew.

No more...

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:04pm
IDK what happened that's why I asked y'all. I vaguely remember weaves TBH

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:05pm
Coconess, you have posted a picture on BHM, and told folks your name?

Oh, they'd find you...somebody would find you.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:11pm
Didn't someone once say bhm detectives should have been put on the bin laden case.  Cry

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:17pm
Did anyone get their money back?

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:18pm

Coconess, you have posted a picture on BHM, and told folks your name?

Oh, they'd find you...somebody would find you.

only a few that ive done paypal transactions with know my name.. 

and my pic wouldnt come up in a bhm or google search 

like yall wouldnt be able to come to my job.. and there would be no social networks to harass me on or link me to.. 
insensitive was either real dumb or real bold for that. 

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:27pm
how do some ppl you scammed... go to your job.. only to say a few smart comments? i cant believe they didnt get her fired... 

i remember the ho being like, 'if you want to come to my place of work... feel free...' 
bold or dumb. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

IDK what happened that's why I asked y'all. I vaguely remember weaves TBH
Cute Scorpio came across as a nice lady . She messed up her game with the Group order by failing to disclose she purchase the hair by the tons  Cute was the owner of a hair store . Long story . Admin caught her selling large numbers of hair in the M2M forum and place her on leave for a while . She will stop by on occasion to offer a small amount . I only recall because i enjoy the weave forum . Members where not happy with russ at the time after she left . Start on page 20 . Fun comments lol .

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.blackhairmedia.com%2Fcutescorpio-pics_topic299451_page28.html&ei=JYXYUryvBYK0sASM5ICABA&usg=AFQjCNHW-QBSBp99IGPhnXkVqsSbmZVUvw&bvm=bv.59568121,d.cWc" rel="nofollow - cutescorpio pics?? - Black Hair Media Forum - Page 28

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:57pm
Okay coconess.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:59pm

Okay coconess.

youre probably right though... 

somebody probably could find me.. 

i feel like yall just be like 'okay coco..... -eyeroll- '  

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Didn't someone once say bhm detectives should have been put on the bin laden case.  Cry

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!

Quote I actually tracked the vendor down when I IDed the weft construction.

Gurl!

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

QHP still has the corn chip smell, but shampoo/vinegar kills it.

I have yet to order curly hair. I'm tired of heating my leave-out, so this'll be my solution...

This is the hair I want...

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/630703325.html" rel="nofollow - http://m.aliexpress.com/item/630703325.html

it's a bit more curly than whats in the first vid, here's a diff vid that I think is a more accurate depiction of the texture...

I'm just gonna order, no G.O.

I don't wanna come back making a regret thread saying I should've listened.

shes cute and her hair looks nice....here. did she update?

Print Page | Close Window