Print Page | Close Window

Bro still friends with ex

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367620
Printed Date: Oct 14 2019 at 11:43am

Topic: Bro still friends with ex
Posted By: uppitynegroid
Subject: Bro still friends with ex
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:01pm
I read this on a blog and I was surprised by the responses.  Most people said the girl was in the wrong, but I totally understand her point.  What do you think?

I dated one of my brother's best friends for a year and two months and broke up with him just last November. My ex has moved on and so have I but what pisses me off right now is that my brother is still friends with this dude. I'm angry at that because our relationship ended because his friend cheated on me with someone in our inner circle. I expected my brother to at least have my back and be on my side on this one but he's still hanging out with my ex and even going out with him and his new girlfriend (not the girl he cheated on me with). I confronted him some days ago and he said what we had was between us and he never got involved and their friendship is between them and I shouldn't get involved. I'm currently not on speaking terms with my brother because I feel betrayed by him. I was hurt by his friend and he would continue to be friends with him? Where's the loyalty? I've cut him out of my life until he cuts his friend out of his life. My brother is wrong for still being friends with a man that hurt his baby sister, is he not?

Replies:
Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:07pm
 she started off by wrong by dating her brother's friend. 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:10pm
She is childish.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:10pm
She still want him or the new girl looks better......

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That's what a lot of them are saying, but I don't get it.  Why can't two compatible adults date in spite of what relationships they have in common.  I mean its not incestuous.  I know people who have married their brother's friends.  My mom met my dad through his sister. 

Maybe I'm missing something.  The age difference between my brothers and I is so huge, so its never come up.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She is childish.

Maybe I am too. LOL

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

That's what a lot of them are saying, but I don't get it.  Why can't two compatible adults date in spite of what relationships they have in common.  I mean its not incestuous.  I know people who have married their brother's friends.  My mom met my dad through his sister. 

Maybe I'm missing something.  The age difference between my brothers and I is so huge, so its never come up.

yeah but things are always great when it works out.  what happens when it doesnt?  people always expect bystanders to pick sides. 

i hated that all my girl friends liked my brother growing up. to this day i wont even befriend someone whose friends with my siblings.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:26pm

They were friends before she dated him.

She should have known they would remain friends after she dated him.

She is childish and needs to get over it.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:31pm
before she dated him, they were friends

knowing they would remain friends is something she should've known

she needs to get over it and stop being childish.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:32pm
Its all fun and games until you guys break up. She can't honestly expect her brother to end his friendship  cause she all up in her feelings??  Relationships end, get over it. It seems to be more than he cheated....  Wait was she the sidepiece?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:34pm
So if he assaulted her, stole from her, or gave her HIV would your answers be different?  Just curious.  This has opened my eyes because I really did sympathize with the girl.  Is there anything a friend could do to your family that would cause you to distance yourself from that person?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:37pm

Its all fun and games until you guys break up. She can't honestly expect her brother to end his friendship  cause she all up in her feelings??  Relationships end, get over it. It seems to be more than he cheated....  Wait was she the sidepiece?

If the relationship ended without the cheating I would totally agree. Lets say they just grew apart or weren't feeling each other anymore, then I would expect the brother not reconsider his friendship.  Its just something about a relative feeling comfortable befriending a person who royally screwed you over that bothers me.  I don't know...

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:44pm
She broke sibling code....and clearly they weren't that serious.....she just sounds like she's a bit deluded....she a fool for allowing a nicca in your brother circle to be able to say he did all this shyt to yo sister....I would never......its a respect thing.....that nicca would have to be magnificent.....

I bet her brother warned he to leave dude alone....and she was like "Im grown"......

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

They were friends before she dated him.

She should have known they would remain friends after she dated him.

She is childish and needs to get over it.

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

before she dated him, they were friends

knowing they would remain friends is something she should've known

she needs to get over it and stop being childish.

yall in the same house or nah? LOLLOL

but yeah what they said. i don't think she is childish thoug because that is her brother she is just a little hurt. As long as my brother isn't going on double-dates with the girl he cheated on me with. i think i would get over it

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:46pm

So if he assaulted her, stole from her, or gave her HIV would your answers be different?  Just curious.  This has opened my eyes because I really did sympathize with the girl.  Is there anything a friend could do to your family that would cause you to distance yourself from that person?

offcourse my answers would be different. and it would be different also if they werent friends way before hand also

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:47pm

^^^ i said it firstStern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:48pm

If the relationship ended without the cheating I would totally agree. Lets say they just grew apart or weren't feeling each other anymore, then I would expect the brother not reconsider his friendship.  Its just something about a relative feeling comfortable befriending a person who royally screwed you over that bothers me.  I don't know...

i think that's key. they were friends prior to him dating her. If anything the brother should be annoyed at her for dating his friend. lol

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

offcourse my answers would be different. and it would be different also if they werent friends way before hand also

Ok, so cheating isn't as serious as the other things.  I see...

Its all the same to me. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 5:56pm
I'm glad this never happened b/t my siblings and I.  Messy.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:11pm
I'd be on her side if I didn't know I'd do the same thing if it was my GF. This is why I  never allowed any of my friends to date my bros, hard as they tried. Also, I  already knew that the ones they were interested in are GREAT brothers but HORRIBLE boyfriends /hubsands. (some  not all LOL)

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:12pm
off topic, my brother does get upset that I'm still friends with his ex wife (my sister in law). He claims she's not a member of the family anymore because divorce breaks that connection. I disagree. We had lunch yesterday LOL.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:27pm
She should have never gotten involved with her brother´s friend to begin with. It's all to close to home.

Now that it´s over .. her expectation that her brother should dump him is wrong. They still have a friendship regardless.

Now if this guy had beatened her up etc ... that's when I would have expected the brother to break off the friendship with this guy.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:33pm

I agree with you. I would be livid if my brother or sister kept up a friendship with someone that did me dirty. I'm glad I was never put in that situation. But at the same time, folks need to know that is the risk they take when they date a sibling's friend. I always told my friends that my bro was a dog (at the time) and that I washed my hands of everything if they wished to proceed.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:36pm
So she's cutting her brother off over penis? lol jesus

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:44pm
She needs to move on with her life as she shouldn't have gotten involved with her brother friend in the first place.

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:00pm
I dated my brother's friend. My brother warned me he was no good, did I listen? No! Dude was a dog, we broke up. Warned him never to speak to me. My brother remained friends with him. He wasn't allowed to hang with my brother if I was going too. For years it was like he had a restraining order. We've both moved on but my brother does that out of respect to me. Last Christmas when I went home was the first time I spoke to him since 2008.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

I dated my brother's friend. My brother warned me he was no good, did I listen? No! Dude was a dog, we broke up. Warned him never to speak to me. My brother remained friends with him. He wasn't allowed to hang with my brother if I was going too. For years it was like he had a restraining order. We've both moved on but my brother does that out of respect to me. Last Christmas when I went home was the first time I spoke to him since 2008.

That's actually quite decent of your brother to be sensitive to your feelings like that. I would expect my brother to do the same. True, he did warn you and you have your part in it for going ahead anyway but I can't imagine a brother not protecting his sister's feelings, especially a big brother.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:12pm
He cheated he didn't beat her, get over it. I know her feelings hurt but as long as her eye don't hurt this too shall pass. No need to ruin Easter dinner cause she wanna act like she 12. if I was her brother I would be glad her simple azz was not speaking to me, she can give him a call when she get her mind right.

Next time don;t spread it like mustard with her brothers homies.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:14pm
was the brother mad at her for dating his friend and (possibly) ruining  his friendship with the guy?

eta: I know they are still friends so it wasn't ruined, but it could have   ended another way and the brother could have lost a good friend. I think a person can be a cheater (bad boyfriend) but a good friend.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by lexis83 lexis83 wrote:

That's actually quite decent of your brother to be sensitive to your feelings like that. I would expect my brother to do the same. True, he did warn you and you have your part in it for going ahead anyway but I can't imagine a brother not protecting his sister's feelings, especially a big brother.

At the very least that is what I would expect from a sibling.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:17pm

He cheated he didn't beat her, get over it. I know her feelings hurt but as long as her eye don't hurt this too shall pass. No need to ruin Easter dinner cause she wanna act like she 12. if I was her brother I would be glad her simple azz was not speaking to me, she can give him a call when she get her mind right.

Next time don;t spread it like mustard with her brothers homies.

your posts / phrases always crack me up LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

was the brother mad at her for dating his friend and (possibly) ruining  his friendship with the guy?

eta: I know they are still friends so it wasn't ruined, but it could have   ended another way and the brother could have lost a good friend. I think a person can be a cheater (bad boyfriend) but a good friend.

...the problem with that is if he beat her up, but was a good friend to the brother, then that still makes it okay for the brother to maintain a friendship with him. 

As far as I'm concerned, hurt is hurt.  Whether my sibling was hurt physically or emotionally, someone did them wrong.  Its not the fact that the relationship didn't work out that's my problem, but the fact that it didn't work out because the guy dogged her.  Its almost like he escapes all responsibility and everything is put on the girl who was wronged. 

I have close friends and all, but I can't imagine choosing any of them over my own blood. 

I wonder how this would play out if the tables were turned.  Lets say the bro dated her sis, she cheated with a guy in their inner circle.  Would the bro be cool with his sis remaining close to that girl?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:24pm

off topic, my brother does get upset that I'm still friends with his ex wife (my sister in law). He claims she's not a member of the family anymore because divorce breaks that connection. I disagree. We had lunch yesterday LOL.

Well I think that is petty. LOL  I mean, unless the marriage fell apart because she got pregnant for his bff or something crazy like that.  Otherwise, if she has been a member of your family for years and you've grown close, it would be odd to just cut her off. 

I do understand why that would be awkward for your bro though.  When you end a relationship you want that person out of your life for good, so seeing them with the people closest to you is uncomfortable.  You just have to get over it though.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:28pm
Lol, bhm has so many rules that are set in stone, though. Like there aren't plenty of people who met their significant others through siblings and have it work. Same goes for the opposite. It can be dicey for sure, but it happens often. Most people don't really know how they're gonna react unless they're in the situation. She didn't break some universal rule by falling in love with a friend of a sibling. But I would expect my immediate family to have my back if I've been treated in a nasty way by a man.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:34pm

...the problem with that is if he beat her up, but was a good friend to the brother, then that still makes it okay for the brother to maintain a friendship with him. 

As far as I'm concerned, hurt is hurt.  Whether my sibling was hurt physically or emotionally, someone did them wrong.  Its not the fact that the relationship didn't work out that's my problem, but the fact that it didn't work out because the guy dogged her.  Its almost like he escapes all responsibility and everything is put on the girl who was wronged. 

I have close friends and all, but I can't imagine choosing any of them over my own blood. 

I wonder how this would play out if the tables were turned.  Lets say the bro dated her sis, she cheated with a guy in their inner circle.  Would the bro be cool with his sis remaining close to that girl?

-no that's not ok

-based on past experience, yes.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:36pm
a college friend is getting ready to marry his brother's ex wife. I wonder if the bro will break up with him. lol

eta: yes, they're black.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:38pm
But she dated her brothers friend. They were friends before were dating, why would she expect them to stop being friends because she's no longer w/dude? Ppl are so petty sometimes.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:39pm

a college friend is getting ready to marry his brother's ex wife. I wonder if the bro will break up with him. lol

Didn't Jermaine Jackson do that?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Didn't Jermaine Jackson do that?

LOL yep.

It's been many years since divorce with this couple though. I still don't get it, but I will be at the wedding with bells on LOL wishing them well (sincerely),.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Lol, bhm has so many rules that are set in stone, though. Like there aren't plenty of people who met their significant others through siblings and have it work. Same goes for the opposite. It can be dicey for sure, but it happens often. Most people don't really know how they're gonna react unless they're in the situation. She didn't break some universal rule by falling in love with a friend of a sibling. But I would expect my immediate family to have my back if I've been treated in a nasty way by a man.

Yes, what I've learned from this thread is that dating your brothers friend is a stupid idea if it doesn't work out, but a perfectly fine idea if you get married and live happily ever after. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:42pm

Did the original couple have kids together?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:49pm

Well I think that is petty. LOL  I mean, unless the marriage fell apart because she got pregnant for his bff or something crazy like that.  Otherwise, if she has been a member of your family for years and you've grown close, it would be odd to just cut her off. 

I do understand why that would be awkward for your bro though.  When you end a relationship you want that person out of your life for good, so seeing them with the people closest to you is uncomfortable.  You just have to get over it though.

and to make it more awkward, my brothers married sisters. So one sister is still in the family (still married to a brother) and the other one is divorced. So how does my brother look saying we can't hang out with our sister in law's sister? LOL

She can still come to family events IMO because her sister is going to be there too (not to mention her son). It does get weird sometimes, but they should have thought about that 50 years ago before they married sisters LOL IMO. I wasn't even born yet. they created this mess, not me.LOL
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:51pm

yes

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:58pm

yes

Blood of Jesus!

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:02pm
 lol.
I hope there's no excitement at the wedding.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:09pm

lol.

If there is, you know we need a thread about it.Wink

What if that is your soulmate? Are you supposed to not have love? To this day I am not with the love of my life because of some foolery, I regret the decision all the time. If I could do it all over again I would choose my happiness. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:16pm
don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:16pm

lol.

If there is, you know we need a thread about it.Wink

What if that is your soulmate? Are you supposed to not have love? To this day I am not with the love of my life because of some foolery, I regret the decision all the time. If I could do it all over again I would choose my happiness. 

Even if that meant dating your brothers friend? LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:17pm

don't make me bump my "when your soul mate is married to someone else" thread LOL

How did I miss that?  Please bump.  I really should be studying...

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:19pm
It wasn't a personal thread, it was about that country singer who is now married to the guy on The Voice (yeah I don't know these people names LOL). In an article she said when she met him she knew he was her soul mate but he was married.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:19pm
I usually agree with many of your post Uppity, but this woman is plain childish. What if she dated all of her brother's friends and didn't last with any of them? Should the brother said eff yall it's me and my sister forever, ride or die?Confused

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I usually agree with many of your post Uppity, but this woman is plain childish. What if she dated all of her brother's friends and didn't last with any of them? Should the brother said eff yall it's me and my sister forever, ride or die?Confused

Well I appreciate your honesty.  That's why I made the thread because most of the people on the other blog felt the same way you did.  I thought him cheating on her with a friend made the difference, but apparently she needs to suck it up and move on and I need to stop feeling bad for her. LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:22pm

lol

and we talk about how hard it is to find friends.  LOL

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:22pm
she's in the wrong...she shouldn't have dated her brother's best friend

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:29pm

girl I was just about to start a topic like this
but I was like nah all hell might break lose if I ask that question
and it's a topic on bossip
no I don't want anybody else husband

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:31pm

Well I appreciate your honesty.  That's why I made the thread because most of the people on the other blog felt the same way you did.  I thought him cheating on her with a friend made the difference, but apparently she needs to suck it up and move on and I need to stop feeling bad for her. LOL

No I agree that the brother could have said something to his sister to console her. But for him to destroy a friendship because something that had nothing to do with him is a little asinine. You never know her brother probably is a cheater too or doesn't think cheating is a big deal. She shouldn't put her moral burdens on anyone else. She needs some one to feel bad for her, but she should speak to her brother and forgive him. Life is too short.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

girl I was just about to start a topic like this
but I was like nah all hell might break lose if I ask that question
and it's a topic on bossip
no I don't want anybody else husband

make it and use "I" so it sounds like it's about you. That's how you make a thread do numbers LOL I've learned (nobody cares about that I read somewhere stuff)

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:33pm

lol

OMGShocked, the gracious Purple Phase quoted me. *faints in disbelief

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She broke sibling code....and clearly they weren't that serious.....she just sounds like she's a bit deluded....she a fool for allowing a nicca in your brother circle to be able to say he did all this shyt to yo sister....I would never......its a respect thing.....that nicca would have to be magnificent.....

I bet her brother warned he to leave dude alone....and she was like "Im grown"......
DeadLOL

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:39pm
i tell ya one thing my baby brother had some FOINE LOOKING FRIENDS back in the day and when me and my sister told him to hook us up..THE LOOK HE GAVE US...Confused

I have to say he was protective on both sides..friendship and family...ClapClapClapthanks Mikey

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:46pm

There was a thread about it.....Wipes tear, I don't know If I'm ready to share my story. You know when you already done had some slut like behavior on the boards , and society tell you that its wrong but see you pay your own bills so fckus are not really given. 

Flips hair out my eye, just pm me the link sniffles. I mean maybe tomorrow I can share what happened. Cry

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:49pm
awww.. there there. Cry

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:53pm

lol

OMGShocked, the gracious Purple Phase quoted me. *faints in disbelief

I hope that's a joke LOL

Heart

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:55pm

awww.. there there. Cry

I'm over here laughing, but you know how them threads go. They be all up in they feelings like you grinded on they husband and tried to steal one of they kids and promotion at work. Confused

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:00pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:04pm

LOL

Totally serious. Aww I'm crushing on you, no lesboStern Smile but if you're into thatWink

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:04pm
Princess, I doubt I could find that thread. I mentioned the Soul Mate Already Married thread before in another thread, and had to be reminded by a poster that I was the one who originally posted it . lol So now I'm claiming it as my thread but I can't keep up w/my own posts.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:19pm

Yes, what I've learned from this thread is that dating your brothers friend is a stupid idea if it doesn't work out, but a perfectly fine idea if you get married and live happily ever after. 

I don't really think it's ever a good idea though.

my sister(in law) did tell me that she was so upset when she came home from college and found out her sis was dating her boyfriend's brother. But I guess she wasn't upset enough to break up w/ my brotherLOL.

that would bother me too. Like, find your own guy-family.

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:29pm

Princess, I doubt I could find that thread. I mentioned the Soul Mate Already Married thread before in another thread, and had to be reminded by a poster that I was the one who originally posted it . lol So now I'm claiming it as my thread but I can't keep up w/my own posts.

It don't even be that serious but they will come out of lurk mode dressed in the full armor of morality police. I guess I'm weird, I tell people do what makes you happy. Shrugs shoulders. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:35pm
Thumbs Up

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:51pm

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:53pm
anyway, they all broke the code imho

her brothers friend and her should have never crossed the line

rules to this

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:01am
Princess said "spread it like mustard". LOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:03am
U ever notice how muthafuccas brother's be fine as sh*t.  smh. Like why are u related to people I know?

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:04am
The thang is.....

She is childish and SELFISHAngry

She had her big girl panties on when she went out with her brothers friend in the first place, I am quite sure the brother said his piece on the matter. She was a big girl when she was pulling DOWN WinkShocked said big girl panties with the friend. 

Now that he don;t wanna dig in HER ole stank panties and on to the next she want to put on her pull up and say I'm not your friend cause you still playing with him?? DeadDeadDead

Seriously???  He should be mad he has a dingbat for a sister, I know I would be.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:10am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Princess said "spread it like mustard". LOL

I made a note of that one LOL

thanks PG. 

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:22am
Chile she don't know how to play it I'd bring my new fine ass man around at all chances.....have his ass feeling some type a way...

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:25am
^^^ Exactly, instead she wanna sulk and act stupid. I hope she not sitting in her room eating pie, nothing worse than coming downstairs with 2 chins.

Like you said the new piece look better than her. 

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:40am
lol @ sandra.

the only way I'd maybe be on her side is if her bro became friends with him after they started dating. In that case I do think when I break up w/him, my brother breaks up with him too. 

Like with my girlfriends, as long as a guy  is dating--with one of us, we like him and he's invited to all the parties. When the relationship is over, don't even think about coming. A friend's ex had the nerve to ask why he was no longer invited to any of our parties .. duh. No, Nothing got lost in the mail, you're off the list!

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:56am
You know me Purp.....I break up with the whole family....kids included....dont have yo kid call me talking about birfdays and shyt.....

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:01am
Why no guys mom ever like me?LOL

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:37am

You know me Purp.....I break up with the whole family....kids included....dont have yo kid call me talking about birfdays and shyt.....

cold blooded LOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:41am
Kids?
We date nigguhs that have kids?

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Kids?
We date nigguhs that have kids?

When I was still dating I did.....

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:48am
She still sprung

And I'm somewhat surprised by the op's position

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:48am
I'mma have to adblock that baby.
Creepy ass baby.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 1:58am
Stfu sang

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:02am
That baby don't look human man.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:02am
Looks like one of those Nigerian gods from that other thread. 

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:15am
maybe it was just my family but back in the day....when my bro's didnt like somebody i didnt like that person neither. you do one member wrong...you got a problem with everyone. ..but i dont expect folks to honor that code anymore...folks wont even jump in if their sis is getting  beat up...so...

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

That baby don't look human man.
shhhhhh

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

maybe it was just my family but back in the day....when my bro's didnt like somebody i didnt like that person neither. you do one member wrong...you got a problem with everyone. ..but i dont expect folks to honor that code anymore...folks wont even jump in if their sis is getting  beat up...so...

alladis

i dated my brother's friend before and my bro told me he's a dog. he told his friend if he did me dirty he's a dead man walking. he did me dirty, and tho that brotha aintdead he got his ass hemmed up

being friends with the dude

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:53pm

Well she put herself in that situation.   I would never get involve with any friend of the family. 

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 3:58pm
She needs to get over it

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 6:24pm
my bros would break a nigguh up for breathing too much of my air let alone tryna get at me. thats a no-no

Print Page | Close Window