Print Page | Close Window

Which is harder....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367576
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 10:26am

Topic: Which is harder....
Posted By: DixieDarlin
Subject: Which is harder....
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:00am
Being an unattractive male or an unattractive woman? 

I had a discussion with a group of my friends about this today, which was pretty entertaining LOL

Just want to know what you guys have to say.

Replies:
Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:12am
Unattractive women. Men can be ugly and still get women!

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

true...very true..

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:17am
Hmm being an unattractive girl was hard, but I'm an attractive woman now so Idk?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:18am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

OfcourseConfused

and Hey booTongue

Posted By: DixieDarlin
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:19am
But if you're an unattractive woman, you can always use makeup to change up your looks...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:21am

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

I don't have them problems because I know I am attractive. Not saying ugly women don't get play because they do, but an ugly man will get attention quicker than an ugly female. I will say this though, I've noticed a lot of ugly females that I know are married and the pretty ones aren't. So I don't know what that tells ya!!

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:23am

Yep, that can be done, but will make up really make them look attractive or just make them look different. Why be deceitful?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:23am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Hmm being an unattractive girl was hard, but I'm an attractive woman now so Idk?

Yep, that can be done, but will make up really make them look attractive or just make them look different. Why be deceitful?

You quoted the wrong person.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:25am
Originally posted by DixieDarlin DixieDarlin wrote:

But if you're an unattractive woman, you can always use makeup to change up your looks...

Negative, 9/10 a beautiful girl is a beautiful with or with out make up.

THIS thread sounds like a bait thread?

You quoted the wrong person.

Yes I had realized that and promptly deleted the quote! Thanks!Wink

Hey f8.

As far as attracting the opposite sex while being unattractive, I think unattractive men have it the worst. I think plenty of so called unattractive women have no problem getting attention. That's how it seems to me anyway. IDK.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:28am

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

I don't have them problems because I know I am attractive. Not saying ugly women don't get play because they do, but an ugly man will get attention quicker than an ugly female. I will say this though, I've noticed a lot of ugly females that I know are married and the pretty ones aren't. So I don't know what that tells ya!!
LOLMe either. It's confusing. I guess beauty in the eye of the beholder and all of that.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:28am
I guess it can be 50/50 then. Sometimes men go after the unattractive women because they are more loyal and will do anything to keep a man!

Side note: I'm tired, good night all!!

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:29am

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

LOLMe either. It's confusing. I guess beauty in the eye of the beholder and all of that.

Yes that's true, because what one may think is cute another may think is ugly and vise versa. So who is anyone to say whether someone is ugly or not.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:32am

true...very true..
Y'all serious?Confused

Yes that's true, because what one may think is cute another may think is ugly and vise versa. So who is anyone to say whether someone is ugly or not.
I agree. I think a lot of them think their so called ugly mate is attractive.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:39am
Having low self esteem. 

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:49am
An unattractive woman. Generally speaking, men go for looks and women go for success/money. Don't attractive women also make more on avg than unattractive women?

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:33am

This!

Posted By: Lauren.
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:53am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

An unattractive woman. Generally speaking, men go for looks and women go for success/money. Don't attractive women also make more on avg than unattractive women?

This!! Look at sitcoms. Its usually an ugly guy with a beautiful wife but he got money.
Women have always been pushed to be beautiful and men are pushed to be successful. Oh well.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Having low self esteem. 

I'mma go with this..

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:49am

Yes!! LOL I be feeling salty when I see this.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:52am
I need to find me a low self esteem girl so she can give me money and take care of my ass.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:03am
unattractive how face-wise or body and face?

a woman with a bomb body and buttaface;
or a woman with a buttabody and bomb face has it harder than a man with a buttaface and butta body.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Having low self esteem. 

Lamp

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:06am

This.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:33am
but hetero men love coochie...so long as her snatch is functional most women will attract a man.
However if ur a man with a small dick, no money and ugly, you're SOL

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:49am
An ugly guy with money looks totally handsome to me!!!LOL An ugly girl with a fat donk will still pull guys. Nothing that a little ben nye powder and contouring can't fix.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:51am
http://rujabes.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/1232451687_11cebyr.gif

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:53am
Unattractive women have a better chance if they have a "banging body".

Where's that meme with the big butt girl with a dog's faceLOL

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:58am
Being an unattractive woman can be much harder... I know some ugly ass men, but they may have pipe sent from the Gods. Or he may be ugly but educated and financially stable, so I find women will always make concessions for the ugly mu'fucca with good dicc and/or strong finances!

I have a friend who had a baby by this guy, and even after they took the paternity test, and he was 99.9% the father- HE STILL DENIED EVER LAYING HIS SCHLONG INSIDE OF HER. Now I love my friend so Im not going to talk about her but to this day, and the baby is 5, he still denies ever sleeping with her. The little girl, has his head, face, the whole 9 yards, and this little raggedy ni-g-ga with a straight face still says he never slept with my friend. He doesnt even claim the child. He sends his piece of csup to her and thats it. He claims She mustve drugged him, and jacked him off, and stole the semen! Lies!   Heres the problem, he is as ugly as they come and sorry as all fucc. Explain to me why he is married to a very attractive woman who takes care of them both? Its easy being an ugly man if that pipe game is 100.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Unattractive women have a better chance if they have a "banging body".

Thats true Blaque, I have heard that before. IE, the term buttaface. Or youll hear guys say, "Shes ugly but her ass is fat!" etc. etc. Very true.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Being an unattractive woman can be much harder... I know some ugly ass men, but they may have pipe sent from the Gods. Or he may be ugly but educated and financially stable, so I find women will always make concessions for the ugly mu'fucca with good dicc and/or strong finances!

I have a friend who had a baby by this guy, and even after they took the paternity test, and he was 99.9% the father- HE STILL DENIED EVER LAYING HIS SCHLONG INSIDE OF HER. Now I love my friend so Im not going to talk about her but to this day, and the baby is 5, he still denies ever sleeping with her. The little girl, has his head, face, the whole 9 yards, and this little raggedy ni-g-ga with a straight face still says he never slept with my friend. He doesnt even claim the child. He sends his piece of csup to her and thats it. He claims She mustve drugged him, and jacked him off, and stole the semen! Lies!   Heres the problem, he is as ugly as they come and sorry as all fucc. Explain to me why he is married to a very attractive woman who takes care of them both? Its easy being an ugly man if that pipe game is 100.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=sEplGgBsAjTWCM&tbnid=hGKXg2In8i6C6M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwifflegif.com%2Fgifs%2F247-do-not-want-reaction-gif&ei=SG7VUp2RJMPt2QWU64CIAg&bvm=bv.59378465,d.b2I&psig=AFQjCNHe1hCFv335IDoThfqaXf7AilAUWg&ust=1389805458710106" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:14am
LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:03pm
Men would have it easier

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Unattractive women have a better chance if they have a "banging body".

yeah but i noticed a lot of women dont get that.  a women with an average face and banging body trumps a beautiful face and *&%^$#@Eed up body every damn time.LOL

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:24pm
Ugly men have it easier. An unattractive woman with a banging body has a slight advantage over the unattractive girl with an unfortunate body. But even then the ugly girl would probably end up being a booty call. I honestly don't see any women that I would even call "ugly" though. I think just being a woman carries a certain beauty because of who we are.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
The ugly man with the small paynus CryCryCry

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:01pm
Be rich...

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

yeah but i noticed a lot of women dont get that.  a women with an average face and banging body trumps a beautiful face and *&%^$#@Eed up body every damn time.LOL

"Statistics show this video is most popular with males age 34-64. The more you know" Dead

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:05am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

"Statistics show this video is most popular with males age 34-64. The more you know" Dead

thats not at all what that statement meant but i fear thats the only way some can interpret it.Pinch

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:25am
Whatevuh tatee! That song cracks me up, and any reason to post it is a good one.

Print Page | Close Window