Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367571
Printed Date: Dec 10 2018 at 2:28am

Topic: KingAmiyah aka Amiyah Scott
Posted By: princessa
Subject: KingAmiyah aka Amiyah Scott
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:33pm
HOW DOES SHE DO HER HAIR?!????!

I know from some videos she uses, frontals, and or closures, but what is the actual procedure that makes her closures and frontals loook like the melt into her skin. 

You may not like it, or maybe you do, but I still wanna know LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BojVNMRRAsI#t=25" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BojVNMRRAsI#t=25    - Video of her explaining her hair

I know her hair stylist is  - thequeenofkash -  and she has other pics of clients and their installs, But I cannot find one single youtube guru that has the closures laid like this! 

*DROOOOOL *

here's a few pics..

Replies:
Posted By: kinkyrebelle
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:36pm
im not sure how her closures are laid but sewnatural just posted a tut on youtube of how she installs closures that is pretty detailed. 

Posted By: EbonyBeauty2012
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:39pm
gorgeous

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:12pm
Probably with glue.

Posted By: princessa
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:27pm
Thank-you @kr ---- I just watched the video, I'm not sure if this is what queenofkash does but it look awesome, and I will show my stylist this :)

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:21am
I don't care what no one say's that is the best M to F trans I have ever seen.

Posted By: mvanburen19
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:08am
I agree that she uses glue

Posted By: xx_quanna_x
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:29am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I don't care what no one say's that is the best M to F trans I have ever seen.

....okayy

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:12am
Some of the above installs look really nice , some look transvestiteish.
Likely is glued doesn't look like any hair is left out.

Posted By: Alisha
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:23am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Probably with glue.

Posted By: lovehair1
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:03am
I agree fabulous love all of the fashion sense xx

Posted By: truitt661
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:34am
I always like her hair every time she post a picture on instagram her hair have always been perfect but to answer your question I think she is using glue.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:50am
She doesn't use glue. She uses some type of clear base stuff like the stuff you use for a invisible part. She had a short clip of it a while back but I think she took it off.

As for as the trans that's a combination of the 3d hairline with a closure.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:16pm
She is gawjeus

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:31pm
that's crazy! she said she started transitioning at 17. i cant believe her voice is not deep like many have! She has very womanly features as well! Had me fooled!

Posted By: s0.k!nky
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:53pm
I recall her saying she cuts her lace closure usually with a widows peak to create a natural hairline...I'm also fairly certain she uses glue as well...If I had to guess she uses Salon Pro 30 Sec Extreme Hold Lace Wig Adhesive Glue...well that's what Ms. Willa uses to create her invisible parts and 3D hairlines.  Also Amiyah says that when she bleaches her knots that she kind of pushes the bleach through the closure from the underside so basically the roots of the hair on her closures are blonde as well...HTH.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:56pm
Some of them look like wigs. That is all.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:15pm
I don't like the look, but whatever floats your boat.

Posted By: Alisha
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:21pm
Right, the closures are great but some of the overall looks are a no.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I don't like the look, but whatever floats your boat.

^^This.

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:03pm
her installs be on point, I follow her on IG

Posted By: mizz_demanding
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:17pm
Her installs are EVERYTHING, ok?! Lol but seriously she's the reason I want to try closures. She has that growing from the scalp look that I crave!! I think she has a 3 part closure with her edges left out. I think she leaves her edges out cause she always instagrams her just for me perms lol

Posted By: SassyHunay
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:28am
I believe there is a detailed video on the hair company site that she uses called herimports.com I saw advertising clip on facebook where KingAmiyah was talking about her installs and she said for more info go to the company site. I do believe her closures are glued down. Queen of Kash lays the heck out of her hair

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:27pm
it looks like she glues down the closures most of the times just from looking at the hairline...she is very pretty and the best looking male to female I have ever seen.

Posted By: Goldengoddess11
Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:12pm
I don't know but her hair, regardless if it's preference or not, is always LAID!!

Posted By: josieteeh
Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:45pm
She said in a IG post that she cuts the front of her closure in a zig zag shape simliar to how her hairline is, not sure if the post is still up but you can probably look for it on there.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:08pm
It looks awful

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:20pm

Some of those look great, some not so much.

The majority of the population doesn't have the "Eagle Eye" that WE do, so surely the general public won't see the imperfections that we see. Most people don't even know that Beyonce, Ciara and Tyra Banks wear lace fronts.

I've heard people ask women if those horrid BSS lacefronts/ 2" wide "inVISIBLE part" installs are their own hair. People believe Kenya Moore, Jessica White and Shar Jackson's eyes are naturally green/hazel, even though we/ (most folks), can easily see they wear colored contacts.

That inVISIBLE hairline stuff...Nah, son..

Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:01am
THATS GLUE HUNNY, NO NEEDLE AND THREAD CAN PRODUCE THOSE TYPE OF RESULTS, IM VERY FAMILIAL WITHE THE SEWNNATURAL TECHNIQUE AND IVE APPLIED IT WITH AMAZING RESULTS AND TRUST, THEIR IS NO WAY TO DO IT LIKE THIS WITHOUT GLUE. UNLESS ITS BEHIND THE HAIR LINE.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:05am
why the caps???

Print Page | Close Window