Print Page | Close Window

Kanye punches guy for calling Kim nicca lover

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367534
Printed Date: Oct 18 2018 at 6:34am

Topic: Kanye punches guy for calling Kim nicca lover
Posted By: mrshairdo
Subject: Kanye punches guy for calling Kim nicca lover
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:02pm
I don't know whether to be happy or..........yea lol y'all decide and let me know the consensus

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/13/kanye-west-fight-n-word-n-lover-beverly-hills-chiropractor/" rel="nofollow -

1/13/2014 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0113-kanye-west-fight-x17
Kanye West just attacked an 18-year-old guy inside the waiting room of a chiropractor's office ... after the guy allegedly called Kanye the N-word ... TMZ has learned.

Kim was at a Beverly Hills medical building when she was swarmed by photogs.  We're told the guy allegedly tried to help Kim get in the building, as he started screaming,  "F**k these fa**ot-ass n****rs"" -- referring to the paparazzi.  Kim then told him it was not appropriate to use the N-word.  We're told he then screamed at her, "F**k you bitch.  Just trying to help you.  Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut."

Apparently that got Kim hot as fish grease ... she watched the guy walk into an office.  As they were walking we're told the guy continued berating Kim.  She dialed Kanye on his cell, and when the guy realized Kanye was on the phone he allegedly said, "F**k you N****r."   Kanye -- who had just arrived at the building -- then met up with Kim.

Sources say Kanye and Kim rushed into the waiting room of chiropractor Richard Hill and found the 18-year-old sitting there.  Witnesses say Kanye punched the guy and Kim screamed, "We have it all on tape."

0113-kim-kardashian-fight-x17
Sources say the massage therapist in the office separated the 2 men.  Beverly Hills cops were called and the 18-year-old said he wanted to press charges.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Kanye is now officially a suspect in a battery investigation and they want to interview him.  We're also told the matter will be referred to the L.A. County D.A. for possible prosecution.

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2qKIR2t5T" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2qKIR2t5T

Replies:
Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:04pm
*shrugs*

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:05pm
This story needs more people...I don't know why. But it sounds ridiculousLOL

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:06pm
I figured he was gonna catch a case for her sooner or later. I thought it would be a domestic tho.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:06pm
why doesn't she have bodyguards? just strange.

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:09pm
I smell publicity stunt. I'm not a fan but I see why Jay/Bey stay far, far away.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:10pm
wtg kanye, now you gotta give the racist prick some of your that niccamoney

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:11pm
meh don't care...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:14pm
that guy will probably say that kanye told him it was ok to walk around wearing confederate flag and call black people ni99ers in 2014.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:14pm

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

This story needs more people...I don't know why. But it sounds ridiculousLOL

LOL

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:18pm
Ehh. Another coon trying to save these yt hoes out here.
Coon in shining armor.

Khris is already working on destroying this niccas image for a justified divorce.

I would pay money to see this, though.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:25pm

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Ehh. Another coon trying to save these yt hoes out here.
Coon in shining armor.

Khris is already working on destroying this niccas image for a justified divorce.

I would pay money to see this, though.

i sooo agree

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:29pm
At first I was like haha I hope Kanye goes to jail for being a coon but then I read how it happened and I was like "MAN...that's how a man supposed to look out for his woman!"

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:31pm

LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:31pm
They keep forgetting . . That nicca is from chicago

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:43pm
im annoyed that kim called him after the incident to come defend her honor
she knows her boo....she should've known better

already knowing how society wants to gang up on niccas or maybe she doesn't
either way SMH

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:45pm
But Kan don't give a f*ck tho.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:47pm
well when he's shelling out those millions he will...pretty sure
although he might get off on temporary insanity lol

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:54pm
just one of his customers saying hi

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:04pm
Yeah, I don't care.  

keepgrowing, girl in your avi is gorgeous.  Who is she?

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

just one of his customers saying hi

LOL

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:16pm

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:24pm
Maaaaaaaan, Team Kimye on this one, idgaf!

A racist PAC/CAC got his ass knocked! That's all I care about.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:32pm
because no one here would expect their man if they have one to do the same 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:35pm
Racist prick deserved it

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

BHM only wants their men to fight lions, tigers and bears fuh dem.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My face is exactly like Mikes right now.....

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:42pm
If the story is true, that dude was looking for a settlement from a lawsuit and Kanye fell into the trap.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

BHM only wants their men to fight lions, tigers and bears fuh dem.

...@ Sang...

I truly feel that this is not a true story. IR--relationships in Cali is not that big of a deal...
he tried it tho.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:54pm
well, he said he would keep his mouth shut, but he didn't say anything about keeping his hands to himself.

I'm glad he defended her, but he could have gone about it a different way. They will probably say that the guy asked like he was going to attack and was becoming more and more irate and kanye had to punch him.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

well, he said he would keep his mouth shut, but he didn't say anything about keeping his hands to himself.

I'm glad he defended her, but he could have gone about it a different way. They will probably say that the guy asked like he was going to attack and was becoming more and more irate and kanye had to punch him.

lol Kanye is speaking with sign language now....

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 7:59pm
Well them Kim needs to punch out Gweneth Paltrow for calling her Koonye a Nicca in Paris.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:00pm
If anything she should have told him not to come in! Lawsuit in 3..2...1...

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:34pm
*kanye shrug*

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:44pm

RONNIE,  BOBBIE, RICKY AND MIKE...U BETTA COOL IT NOWWW..WATCH OUT...(hope those r the words)..LOLLOLLOL

*came to change names...*..

Posted By: Girl101
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:47pm
hmmm

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:47pm
damn kim aint got no body people

but eh the dude deserved it

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:54pm
i think this is a good thing.. like he was dumb for reacting like that.. ppl are gonna disrespect him all the time.. 

BUT.. if he was a true coon.. he would have shrugged it off and not thought much of it. 
he recognized that that was really disrespectful.. therefore he hasnt crossed over to the dark side completely.. regardless of the confederate flag and all his craziness.. 

i hope he doesnt have to pay that man 

(if this story is true) 

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:56pm
He:

Wears the confederate flag
Has songs titled " New Slaves" and "Black Skinheads"
Sings N* in Paris to sold out white crowds
Shucks n jives

Oh the hell well. Why care now?

*Kanye shrugs*

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 9:15pm
I don't believe this ish. If photogs/paparazzi was out there then we would see more pics and might have heard the commotion if it was next to the door. Plus she had no body guards.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:19pm
That's sexy.

Too bad Kanye is in the negative with me right now. This wasn't even enough points to out him back at 0.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:27pm

If this had been any other black person I might care

but it's just kanye oh well

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

I don't believe this ish. If photogs/paparazzi was out there then we would see more pics and might have heard the commotion if it was next to the door. Plus she had no body guards.

Don't know if this happend or not. But celebs are in that area all the time without bodyguards. I have seen several going to appointments or resturants in that area. However the paparazzi are always out so that part should not have been shocking to her. They usually snap pics as the celebs are entering and exiting.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

meh don't care...

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:47am
he USED to be one of my up n comin favs, now he's a FUKKIN clownClown he don't know if he's comin or goin, his mom's passing REALLY got him in a deep dark rut that he STILL hasn't come out of, he's STILL lashing out like a little boy, now super bish onto this and usin it to her advantage as usualSleepysomthin bout them kardashian bishes is dark and ain't rightShocked his lil poutin cause he can't get his way azz fallin WAYYY deep in the kardashian spell ... well kid sooo many tried to warn ya ... you have to ride this downward swirl out by yoselfWacko

sidenote: you know the kardashians own tmz / this bish all on the top page this morning in full drag like the town crier tellin her sob sad story bout nuthin if you ask meConfused

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:58am
Oh..

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:34am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

If this had been any other black person I might care

but it's just kanye oh well

LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:30am

Many years ago I worked at the bank and their was a 7/11 in the shopping center and I went there for something and the cashier (an ethiopian man) called me a Brotha Man. I called my bf and him and his best friend was there in 10 min. My ex isn't confrontational at all but was very protective of me. I felt good knowing that he came to defend me. 

So I can understand Kanye's state of mind at that moment. 

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:51am

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:03am

I wouldn't have called him to defend my honor to a scrawny white teenager for calling me a nicca
Especially in America? She tried it...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:40am
So it's sounding like it really might've been a publicity stunt...

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:46am
Kris probably set the whole thing up.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:53am
Where are her bodyguards? Some random dude has that much access to her to without being put down by her bodyguards? Then she gonna call this fool to catch a case?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:56am
They were probably trying to spin the idea that she loves black people and doesn't approve of the n word. She gets dragged all over the place for being a closet racist.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:03am
if it all started outside in front of the paparazzi, i find it hard to believe that no one got a pic, a video a sound bite...nothing?  thats sounds like some weird set up.

Posted By: funkydiva2
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:15am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

either way SMH

This, she should have kept it moving....  What's better, Kanye at home with her and North or constantly staying in court and paying out lots of dollars to "victims". Surely she knows by now that they are targets. Price of fame (shrugs)

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

either way SMH

This, she should have kept it moving....  What's better, Kanye at home with her and North or constantly staying in court and paying out lots of dollars to "victims". Surely she knows by now that they are targets. Price of fame (shrugs)

This. She's an idiot. He was using words, she should have used some of her own or just called security. Something. She helped set Kanye up on this one, she already knew how he'd react. I hate when who do stuff like this. Then want you to sit up with them talking about how bad his temper is, or how she wishes he wouldn't keep getting into those situations.

*sigh* oh Kanye

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:35am
this will be used against him later. when she's sucked him dry of his fame and assets, she will dig this up and go "see, his temper is out of control! I cant stay with someone like this!" attention whore Ermm

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:37am
oh and i noticed yt women love doing that shat. calling up a crazy negro to handle a "situation" that wasnt a code red to begin with, all for some attention.

Posted By: kilaniboo
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:39am
I just hate the idea of her looking like the typical white damsel in distress while he, trying to be a knight in shining armor instead will once again be portrayed as an unstable, violent black man...
i get trying to defend your woman...but at the same time given their status, there is ALWAYS going to be somebody saying some offensive sh*t about them so he might as well learn to ignore it
i def think it was a trap that he stupidly fell for...and now hes about to pay for it

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

this will be used against him later. when she's sucked him dry of his fame and assets, she will dig this up and go "see, his temper is out of control! I cant stay with someone like this!" attention whore Ermm

true i believe this will happen

but i never really see Kim with bodyguards or maybe I'm just not paying attention. She always shopping, going to dinner, gym and other activities with her sisters or a friend but I only see her with bodyguards if she is at a concert or out of the country. 

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:41am
She's claiming he also threatened to kill her...

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:42am

If somebody was up in my face calling me a nicca loving slut..i would have made the call as well. I doubt this really happened as stated, but I feel that she was justified in being alarmed.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:45am
i get wanting to have some back up but why not call security? She has access to body guards and such, why call yeezy?

Posted By: kilaniboo
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:51am
the news is already trying to spend this in the worst way possible for Kanye... i just saw this headline

Kanye West under investigation for allegedly punching teenager who hurled racist remarks at Kim Kardashian 

Read more:  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kanye-west-investigation-allegedly-punching-teen-racist-remarks-article-1.1578490#ixzz2qOOrzQRK" rel="nofollow - http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kanye-west-investigation-allegedly-punching-teen-racist-remarks-article-1.1578490#ixzz2qOOrzQRK

To my knowledge, the victim was 18 which means he is grown and completely accountable for his actions, meanwhile they trying to depict this image of Kanye punching a little frail 13-year old...smh

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:52am
^^ That is why I feel the story was exaggerated. Where was the bodyguard? She shouldn't have even needed to call kanye.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:55am
The clear boy shouldn't have called him that

But what has  kanfool learned?

1)He is black
2)He is black and a coon
3)Money doesn't stop racism
4)The clear fool probably learned the word from his album.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

The clear boy shouldn't have called him that

But what has  kanfool learned?

1)He is black
2)He is black and a coon
3)Money doesn't stop racism
4)The clear fool probably learned the word from his album.

Lilaca be killin me...LOL

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:02am
That's why she should have a bodyguard with that money I wouldn't expect my fiancé to lay hands on anyone

Posted By: funkydiva2
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

That's why she should have a bodyguard with that money I wouldn't expect my fiancé to lay hands on anyone

Yeah, get a bodyguard.  Now grant you, I can understand why she called Kanye, but as celebrities you have to let the bodyguards do the "talking".    Kanye really didn't have a choice after the call came through but to show up and show out ( cause the words the guy used were "fighting" words).   Kim needs to be smarter and more protective of Kanye  on  how she handles situations. 

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 11:25am
Originally posted by funkydiva2 funkydiva2 wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Yeah, get a bodyguard.  Now grant you, I can understand why she called Kanye, but as celebrities you have to let the bodyguards do the "talking".    Kanye really didn't have a choice after the call came through but to show up and show out ( cause the words the guy used were "fighting" words).   Kim needs to be smarter and more protective of Kanye  on  how she handles situations. 
this!! But we all know thinking isn't her strong suit.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

He:

Wears the confederate flag
Has songs titled " New Slaves" and "Black Skinheads"
Sings N* in Paris to sold out white crowds
Shucks n jives

Oh the hell well. Why care now?

*Kanye shrugs*

Kanye thought his and Kims money put them about the average niqqa shyt.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 3:46pm
im starting to like this now, FINALLY he'll humble himself unto the Lord & not to himselfWink he got beside himself somewhere along the way & looks like he's being reeled back in welp sometimes it takes for the Lord to spank ya to make ya get it right (yeap i said itLOL) oh & he betta keep his jayz card open cause i foresee this whole relationship joke with kim playing out bout the same way lamar/chloe thang didSleepy @ which point jayz gone b the ONLY one with the money & resources to get this ignant mofo outta this mess

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:22pm
Good for him Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:19pm
I didn't wanna make another thread.

Beyonce‘s surprise album has sold nearly 1.5 million copies so far, but not everyone is a fan: RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that her over-the-top success has put pal Kanye West in a serious funk. According to an insider close to West, it’s hard for him to watch her album do well because he claims he had the idea to do a visual album first!

“Kanye is feeling really defeated over Beyonce’s album doing so well,” the insider tells Radar.

“He wanted to do a visual album for his ‘Dark Twisted Fantasies’ album, but everyone around him convinced him it wouldn’t work,” the insider explains. “That’s why he ended up doing one long movie to go with it [the 35-minute short film, 'Runaway'].”

Now that the mix of songs and music videos on Beyonce’s album has proved a successful formula, “He’s kind of annoyed, but he doesn’t want to talk about how he came up with the idea first because of how he got slammed for saying he invented leather jogging pants a few years ago. Plus, he needs to stay on good terms with Jay Z.”

Making matters worse, his last album “Yeezus,” has sold fewer than a million copies so far, despite critical acclaim.

So now, says the source, “He’s super-focused on moving forward. He’s working so hard to come up with something that will eclipse Beyonce and put him back on top.”

Baby mama Kim Kardashian “is pushing him to do something major too,” the source says. “He might do something like a huge free concert or a free album to get himself in the headlines again, and for a good reason.”

In the meantime, is he making his irritation public? West and Kardashian were noticeable no-shows at the celeb-studded birthday bash for Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, this weekend.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

I didn't wanna make another thread.

So now, says the source, “He’s super-focused on moving forward. He’s working so hard to come up with something that will eclipse Beyonce and put him back on top.”

@ the bold

@ the purple
Brotha aint been on top since his late registration days Sleepy

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Jeez, well I thought Beyonce just snatched female artists wigs now I hear Kan is running around bald too. Cold world...

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

im starting to like this now, FINALLY he'll humble himself unto the Lord & not to himselfWink he got beside himself somewhere along the way & looks like he's being reeled back in welp sometimes it takes for the Lord to spank ya to make ya get it right (yeap i said itLOL) oh & he betta keep his jayz card open cause i foresee this whole relationship joke with kim playing out bout the same way lamar/chloe thang didSleepy @ which point jayz gone b the ONLY one with the money & resources to get this ignant mofo outta this mess

doubt it.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:51pm

Never imagine the day i would stand for kim or kayne , but if the story is true kanyne should have knock the fool out . Kim should hire the doc for her weekly booty injections to only make home visits . I would roll my eyes if i met her in person .

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:21pm
If Ye and Kim actively seek out the guy to confront him, how is Ye really "defending" her honor?  The guy was sitting in an office.  That was just a stupid move IMO

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

If Ye and Kim actively seek out the guy to confront him, how is Ye really "defending" her honor?  The guy was sitting in an office.  That was just a stupid move IMO

I thought kayne was with her ? I read the op to fast lol . I would make sure the cops where on speed dial before i hit him in the head with my shoe . Kanyne needs to lay low . The cops would love to finally place the man in prsion for 50 years .

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:30pm
The word is were not where

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:55pm
Kanye don't even have a crew that can take L's for him from time to time.

If kim is on bey's level according to Kanye why doesn't she need her own security?

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

why are you correcting her? like what is the point?

you created a thread about helping the young lady whose daughter is being cyber bullied and you're low key doing the same thing to a fellow black woman. 

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

you created a thread about helping the young lady whose daughter is being cyber bullied and you're low key doing the same thing to a fellow black woman. 

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
Bcause the girl is a fake undercover bully without a life . I guess she wants to make the permanent bann like shandra . Start with me if you want to bunny . I never say anything to your ignorant self . I have more education and life experience to laugh at her child mess in 2014 . I can be a friend or a better enemy . You need BHM too much to come for me heffa . Last time i will warn you with your 30 usernames . Unhappy

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
Bcause the girl is a fake undercover bully without a life . I guess she wants to make the permanent bann like shandra . Start with me if you want to bunny . I never say anything to your ignorant self . I have more education and life experience to laugh at her child mess in 2014 . I can be a friend or a better enemy . You need BHM too much to come for me heffa . Last time i will warn you with your 30 usernames . Unhappy

Cry

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:37pm
Don't feel bad India. Bunny called herself correcting my spelling the other day, and that correction contained both a punctuation fail and a capitalization fail.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:38pm

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
so she can know the correct way.   I am all for helping ppl.  you dont see me bullying or namecalling anybody so u can stop reaching.   Turn ur attention to the person doing the most with her hate filled rant & name calling tirade.  Look up the definition of bully.  thx

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:44pm

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 
so she can know the correct way.   I am all for helping ppl.  you dont see me bullying or namecalling anybody so u can stop reaching.   Turn ur attention to the person doing the most with her hate filled rant & name calling tirade.  Look up the definition of bully.  thx

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

i just don't get it. 

signed, jaded. 

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:53pm
eanaj, I let them shyts in blue go cuz I do them all the time.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
sh*t me too LOL

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:55pm
some ppl try so, so hard to be seen

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:34pm
Uhm-hmmm, with 3 gifs worth of try so hard....

[islandsuga] #byefelecia

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:38pm

LOL
Last time SN tangled w/ India, she ended up posting from the great beyond...

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:12am
He supposedly punched the dude over 30 times as Kim just watched

Witness Says Kanye West Struck Kim’s Heckler More Than 30 Times

According to TMZ reports:

Kanye West was like a boxer going in for the kill … pummeling an 18-year old guy with more than 30 blows … this according to an eyewitness.

We broke the story … an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a “n****r lover” on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor. Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in — Kim ID the kid — and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ … the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face. The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting. Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

The receptionist was screaming, “Stop, stop,” but Kanye ignored her. The kid quickly curled up into a ball to block the blows.

The massage therapist rushed into the waiting room and pushed Kanye off the kid and ordered him out of the office. Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.

We wonder did Kanye still use that “Becky” voice while he was administering the alleged fade?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:24am
female Terio....Kill'em

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 9:34am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Uhm-hmmm, with 3 gifs worth of try so hard....

[islandsuga] #byefelecia

as if you can't tell it's part of a set. If I would have posted one, it would have been incomplete. I can't believe I have to explain that to you. If it bothers you so much, condense it to one gif. You need something to occupy your time anyway. Stop stalking me. How miserable do you have to be to be so obsessed with a person you never met

Print Page | Close Window