Print Page | Close Window

Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367513
Printed Date: Jan 22 2018 at 6:50pm

Topic: Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help
Posted By: Senior Detective
Subject: Lady in TTTjr Needs Our Help
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:54pm
http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/highly-offensive-racist-website_topic367512.html" rel="nofollow - http://f3.blackhairmedia.com/highly-offensive-racist-website_topic367512.html

is there a way to have a site like that shut down?  They are making fun of her disabled daughterCry

Replies:
Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 10:59pm
5 star thread.. 
i rarely go down there so i wouldnt have seen it. 

i signed the petition and im about to do it for most of the ppl in my house.. and send to everyone i know. 

that site was too crazy... 
she still needs 9k signatures though.. Disapprove

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:03pm
I signed it, I don't know why they are so obsessed with us. A day, they can't go a day with out thinking about us.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:13pm
signed

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:23pm
I signed. I wish there was more I can do.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:24pm
i signed, this is sick and disgusting

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:27pm
I signed....hope they do get shut down and hopefully something in the hands of law will take them to court or something...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:28pm
*signed*  I've heard of chimpmania.  smh. 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:33pm
Signed and posted

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:35pm
Signed. That website is horrible and disgusting.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:38pm
i didn't even bother to click the link. 

fück those disgusting bastards. 

signed & shared. 

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:40pm
I signed it.

How come there isn't a way to share it on FB??

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:44pm
^^^ there was an option for me. 

if not, you can just c/p the link to the petition in a status update. it worked when i shared it with a group i'm in. 

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:48pm
Let them hope that one of their loved ones doesn't have to endure this. See how funny they think it is then.

People disgust me. They hate us SO MUCH they have no kind of boundaries. Scum of the earth.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:49pm
Mod 5 can you sticky this?

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ there was an option for me. 

if not, you can just c/p the link to the petition in a status update. it worked when i shared it with a group i'm in. 

No worries, I got some acquaintances who pride themselves on social responsibility hacking. I'll be sure to share thisWink

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:52pm
Anon affiliations? Geek

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

No worries, I got some acquaintances who pride themselves on social responsibility hacking. I'll be sure to share thisWink
lovely!! Embarrassed

Posted By: trishasinbox
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:58pm
Thank you, thank you all for helping!! i have it going on my facebook, but this trolls, are trying to watch my page.. i've tried to keep it on friends only.. any ideas, let me know.. i even posted on twitter.. (same siggy name).. i have sent emails to michael baisden, rickey smiley, tom joyner.. no response yet.. i was able to speak with Larry the cable guy (his image was used in it ), his management team are investigating, i got a response from a top evp at warner bros, (morgan freeman image was used) they are talking with their lawyer..

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:21am

I signed it.

How come there isn't a way to share it on FB??

it worked for me...

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by trishasinbox trishasinbox wrote:

Thank you, thank you all for helping!! i have it going on my facebook, but this trolls, are trying to watch my page.. i've tried to keep it on friends only.. any ideas, let me know.. i even posted on twitter.. (same siggy name).. i have sent emails to michael baisden, rickey smiley, tom joyner.. no response yet.. i was able to speak with Larry the cable guy (his image was used in it ), his management team are investigating, i got a response from a top evp at warner bros, (morgan freeman image was used) they are talking with their lawyer..

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:25am
this is absolutely vile and sickening

people have no souls, stuff like this breaks my heartCry 

i signed 

please give your daughter a hug for me trishaHug

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:34am
i sure will, she was initially hurt deeply by this, and i reminded her that these people don't define who she is.. Her attitude changed, and she told me, she IS better than that crap they are spewing!  its, 2014, i have Whitney, and a 6 & 7 yr old.. my 7 yr old has autism, but it mindboggling that i will still have to explain to the younger why people act like this..

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:38am

i sure will, she was initially hurt deeply by this, and i reminded her that these people don't define who she is.. Her attitude changed, and she told me, she IS better than that crap they are spewing!  its, 2014, i have Whitney, and a 6 & 7 yr old.. my 7 yr old has autism, but it mindboggling that i will still have to explain to the younger why people act like this..

Heart

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:39am

i really wish life would humble these idiots sooner than later

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:45am

You sound like a great mom and she sounds like an amazing kid. I'm happy she can rise above.

I signed. Let's take em all the way down

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:52am
thank you, i'm scared as hell, but God is on my side!

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:59am
He sure is.

I signed your petition.

I am sorry this is happening to you.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:02am
thank you, it is happening to a lot of people..its hurts in the pit of your stomach how many they have victimized..

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:22am
These are the same people who are scared to say anything to us in person. If you dislike blacks so much, make it publicly known without the anonymity. Then we can see how brave they really are.

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:54am
Signed!

Things like this always makes me wonder who I interact with in the real world. Most, if not all, of those ppl are closet racists and probably have a black "friend".

Can't trust no one.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Signed!

Things like this always makes me wonder who I interact with in the real world. Most, if not all, of those ppl are closet racists and probably have a black "friend".

Can't trust no one.

IA
It's hard not to dislike whites when we are constantly under attack for their amusement.
When I'm at work, I can barely contain my distain for them.

Posted By: iluvmihair
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:20am
Signed and shared Thumbs Up

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:24am
Signed!  Planning on sharing

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:29am
Signed but gosh I hope they don't come here...

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:37am
OMG- One of my good friends was part of Whitney's legal team here in Dallas.
I'm signing and I will send her a message.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Signed but gosh I hope they don't come here...

They've probably been here for years, stealing our stories. Coward such as them, hide behind the internet and most will stay to themselves for fear of being found out.
This is not a secure site for them.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:15pm
bump so everyone can see

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:31pm
Ugh.

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:13pm
Signed.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:22pm
I'm having trouble signing from my phone, but I'll do it as soon as I get home...

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:27pm
Signed

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:33pm
I signed it, and I am glad it has been posted here1

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 5:35pm
Signed!

I clicked to see the page but it's not pulling up so it may be removed. I am very sorry that you had to stumble upon something so horrible and hurtful. I'm glad your daughter knows how wonderful she is and that she has a very amazing mother!

Racist bastards!! They want to be racist but can't be racists to our faces and always want to hide. F*cking cowards.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:08pm
thank you, unfortunately it's still up..they sent me a message saying that my petition wouldn't make a difference, it won't stop them,and that i was an uppity "n" and i needed to stay in my place.. they posted it on their website and they put it on my petition.. but when i last checked,i had 2000 signatures, i believe together we can we 7000 more, i got all my facebook, work, friends of friends, everyone signing....i saw people from all over the world signing..people are not going to stand for this nonsense.. they picked on families whose children died.. so it's not just my daughter but someone else' s loved ones being hurt by these cowards..

"off my soapbox"Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:09pm
Yaya, is it  "C" ?

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:25pm
Document all of this
I hope it can be used against them

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:28pm
i do! every single day!, they are so smug, and constantly say dumb things, and then say its protected under 1st amendment..Angry

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:42pm
It would be funny if that came back to bite them. The first ammendment is thrown around very loosely.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 6:46pm

thank you, unfortunately it's still up..they sent me a message saying that my petition wouldn't make a difference, it won't stop them,and that i was an uppity "n" and i needed to stay in my place.. they posted it on their website and they put it on my petition.. but when i last checked,i had 2000 signatures, i believe together we can we 7000 more, i got all my facebook, work, friends of friends, everyone signing....i saw people from all over the world signing..people are not going to stand for this nonsense.. they picked on families whose children died.. so it's not just my daughter but someone else' s loved ones being hurt by these cowards..

are people really this evil and corrupt? Is this life?

somebody needs to find their phone numbers or addresses

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 8:21pm
Signed

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

are people really this evil and corrupt? Is this life?

somebody needs to find their phone numbers or addresses

Yes, I bet if someone found their address and cornered them on the street, they would pee on themselves because they don't have the guts to spill their racism when faced with a black person.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:45pm
if yall have multiple email addresses, you can sign more than once. I have 3 and used all 3 to sign the petition. Let others know this as well

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:39pm
I received an email stating it was a permanently removed yesterday

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

what was removed? The pictures from the site?

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

what was removed? The pictures from the site?

It's not gone, and they are saying worse things.. called me a mammy and said much to the effect being a "n' is the reason why my daughter lost her arms & legs.. You see why i will not stop until that trash is gone.. Angry .. i document everything they say! i'm getting in touch with local congressman to see if he can help..

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:19am
You should reach out to a lawyer and file for a TRO/Injunction while you sue for defamation, invasion of privacy and IIED. The right lawyer would contact the media and would be mutually beneficial arrangement. What state are you in, if you don't mind me asking, I can make a recommendation.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:37am

You should reach out to a lawyer and file for a TRO/Injunction while you sue for defamation, invasion of privacy and IIED. The right lawyer would contact the media and would be mutually beneficial arrangement. What state are you in, if you don't mind me asking, I can make a recommendation.

thank you! im very upset.. im in dallas

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:46am

thank you! im very upset.. im in dallas

contact these folks, briefly explain what the situation is, and request a recommendation/assistance on filing a TRO/Injunction in the Northern District of TX Federal court.
http://www.onbeingablacklawyer.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.onbeingablacklawyer.com/

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:47am
trudawg   Handshake   Hug

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 2:49am

i still want their addresses/phone numbers...

i might have to investigate

that website hurt my feelings though..i couldn't stay on there very longCry

sick bastardsCry

Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 6:53am
signed... so bold in the dark. Yet no one wants to admit being a racist.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:09am
Too many of these sites exist. They express joy on black lives being taken. There's no basis for their hate besides what they see on tv.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:17am
Sorry I misunderstood the email last night.

By signing Tricia L.'s petition "Matthew Prince - CEO of Cloudflare.com: Remove Chimpmania.com permanently" yesterday, you joined more than 50 million people using Change.org to make their world better. Here's how Change.org works:

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 10:22am

Yaya, is it  "C" ?

Yes.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

Signed!

Can't trust no one.

This. Its always in the back of my mind.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 12:49pm
I hope all of them get exposed. Im so sorry for this happening. Im going to let all my people know about this so they can sign too. And to the mom. Don't let those cowards scare you.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 1:07pm
apparently there are three sites that owned by the same people:

Chimpout, Chimpmania, Brotha Manmania

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:06pm
Signed. This is disgusting Angry

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

apparently there are three sites that owned by the same people:

Chimpout, Chimpmania, Brotha Manmania

there is a real conspiracy about those website, that was brought my attention  Censored.. but i contacted Warner Bros and another actor whose images were used and the thread that had Whitney is gone!!!!! BUT the website is still up, so to ensure they don't repost it after removing the copyrighted images and on behalf of the other victims.. LET"S KEEP THIS PETITION GOING!!! 3100 so far!! Thank you all for standing by me!!Hug

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I hope all of them get exposed. Im so sorry for this happening. Im going to let all my people know about this so they can sign too. And to the mom. Don't let those cowards scare you.

They have tried to scare me, and i have cried and boo hoo yesterday and today.. But no one is bigger than GOD!

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 7:40pm
That site is super disturbing.

I stumbled across it when I was looking for a legit article about the woman who put a vibrator in her son.

They were laughing and making light of the situation...I was so disgusted and disturbed. I don't care about your racial preferences, but ANY child being abused should be off limits.

I will definitely sign your petition. They are utterly despicable.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:42pm
Sad to report that they still have Whitney on that website under a different thread.. The battle continues!!!!Nuke

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 9:00pm
signed. i'm so sorry you have to go through this. 

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 6:01pm

bump bump any updates?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:02pm
they took down the original thread, but there were more with her in it still..im not stopping, the petition is still going, we are at 3900! twitter has picked up.. someone sent me this last night..im stay up half the night investigating, and go to work in the morning.. starting to catch up with me..Sleepy

http://twitter.com/everyonematters/status/423272181229817856" rel="nofollow - http://twitter.com/everyonematters/status/423272181229817856

i emailed my local state senator, hoping he can also do something.. sent an email to southern poverty law.. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:22am
hit 4000 signatures, still going.. found out this tidbit.. Matthew Prince, the CEO of Cloudflare — a company that acts as a proxy for hundreds of thousands of websites. (in english, he gets paid to hide the identity of websites, including hate websites)

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:24am
I'm not sure about how I feel about them calling you feisty Confused

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 12:28am
yeah, determined would have worked  Wink..but they are getting the word out.. i hope to hear from the senator..

Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:43pm
got 15,000 signatures, and still can't get anyone.. Color of change replied back and said they will evaluate it to see if it's a cause they want to take up.. I'm not giving up.. contacted Jane Velez Mitchell, nothing yet..Confused

Date Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 11:56pm

glad to hear you arent giving up...thats exactly what they want you to do!!

Hug

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 12:14am
Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 3:58pm
Bump

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:07pm
its getting picked up a lot on twitter.. I really wish i could speak with the other families that had petitions, i think as a group, we could make more of a difference than just me alone.. but right now 16,700 people want that website removed.. i downloaded the comments yesterday and it was 39 pages of comments.. i read every one..

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:09pm

its getting picked up a lot on twitter.. I really wish i could speak with the other families that had petitions, i think as a group, we could make more of a difference than just me alone.. but right now 16,700 people want that website removed.. i downloaded the comments yesterday and it was 39 pages of comments.. i read every one..

why can't you?

Date Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 7:29pm

why can't you?

lol..i really never thought i would get this many people behind this..a local newspaper reporter wanted to do a story on this, but his bosses passed on it.. then i was wondering do i know what im doing..but seeing how many people are hurt behind this, i couldnt sit here and say nothing..i just want to make sure i do it right..so more emails and twitter posts.. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:28pm

bump
Heart

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:35pm
hey, everybody.. the petition is now at 20,800, still no response from anyone, no media pick up.. but people on twitter are trying to get it picked up.. godaddy said they would investigate, so i gotta keep hitting them.. that website even targeted Avonte Oquendo.. just horrible.. they have a whole thread dedicated to counting down how many people of color drown.. they have a counter.. this is not freedom of speech! there is a fine line and they have crossed it.. i went back and forth with Rivalhost which issued the ssl certificate, and they claimed they took care of it, but what they did is move them to another ip address, and now they won't  respond anymore.. Vbulletin, Cloudflare, Godaddy, Rivalhost all deal with this website...i email Roland Martin 3 times, Color of change...

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:38pm

why can't you?

lol..i really never thought i would get this many people behind this..a local newspaper reporter wanted to do a story on this, but his bosses passed on it.. then i was wondering do i know what im doing..but seeing how many people are hurt behind this, i couldnt sit here and say nothing..i just want to make sure i do it right..so more emails and twitter posts.. Smile

you should go back to them & have it reconsidered since it is picking up so much steam.  It's bigger now so they might want to be the 1st to break the story.

sidebar, why was the goal changed from 10k to 25k?

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:39pm

hey, everybody.. the petition is now at 20,800, still no response from anyone, no media pick up.. but people on twitter are trying to get it picked up.. godaddy said they would investigate, so i gotta keep hitting them.. that website even targeted Avonte Oquendo.. just horrible.. they have a whole thread dedicated to counting down how many people of color drown.. they have a counter.. this is not freedom of speech! there is a fine line and they have crossed it.. i went back and forth with Rivalhost which issued the ssl certificate, and they claimed they took care of it, but what they did is move them to another ip address, and now they won't  respond anymore.. Vbulletin, Cloudflare, Godaddy, Rivalhost all deal with this website...i email Roland Martin 3 times, Color of change...

Lord

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:39pm

why can't you?

you should go back to them & have it reconsidered since it is picking up so much steam.  It's bigger now so they might want to be the 1st to break the story.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:45pm

[/QUOTE]

i didn't end the petition i let it keep going, i think change.org keeps adding a goal until you end it.. it's being passed around a lot.. people are really unaware of this type of stuff going on and they want it stopped..and the fact that every single day people are still signing; i have to keep going.. 

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:55pm
ok, thank you

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:03pm
Have you contacted an atty? If they are using your daughters face, it seems pretty clear cut for an injunction

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:20pm

Have you contacted an atty? If they are using your daughters face, it seems pretty clear cut for an injunction

the lawyers i do know don't handle this type of case..i even emailed gloria allred. no response from southern poverty law center.. im in dallas, im not sure who else to try here..

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:33pm

the lawyers i do know don't handle this type of case..i even emailed gloria allred. no response from southern poverty law center.. im in dallas, im not sure who else to try here..

Maybe try NorthWest Texas Legal aide. I would call instead of emailing, and keep trying till you speak to someone personally.
http://www.lanwt.org/" rel="nofollow - http://www.lanwt.org/

Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:35pm

Maybe try NorthWest Texas Legal aide. I would call instead of emailing, and keep trying till you speak to someone personally.
http://www.lanwt.org/" rel="nofollow - http://www.lanwt.org/

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 8:39pm
update:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/01/chimpmania_racists_attack_amputee.php" rel="nofollow - http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/01/chimpmania_racists_attack_amputee.php

my campaign continues to get it removed. We will send a message that this crap won't be tolerated or ignored.

21,775 so far..

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:05pm

update:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/01/chimpmania_racists_attack_amputee.php" rel="nofollow - http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/01/chimpmania_racists_attack_amputee.php

my campaign continues to get it removed. We will send a message that this crap won't be tolerated or ignored.

21,775 so far..

What about the lawyers? How has that been going?

Date Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:13pm

What about the lawyers? How has that been going?
[/QUOTE]

i called the legal aide, they take applications, but you have to try to attend one of their clinics on the 1st & 3rd Thursday.. i think the whole 1st amendment is making it difficult but not impossible.. i have been reading statues.. there is definitely malicious harassment, and libel..etc.. i do their are inciting violence.. so i need a tiger to go after them.. not giving up! 

Print Page | Close Window