Print Page | Close Window

Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367480
Printed Date: Jan 17 2018 at 10:50pm

Topic: Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage
Posted By: uppitynegroid
Subject: Tamera Mowry Racist Comments About IR Marriage
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:04pm

Replies:
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:06pm
TBH, I'm not the biggest fan of IR or even inter-ethnic marriage (for myself or my family), but I just can't fathom the idea of typing hateful remarks about the family of a complete stranger. I felt so bad for her watching this video. Words really do hurt.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:07pm
12 years a slave my nicca...I got no empathy or sympathy for ya...

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:07pm
oh

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:09pm
Tough crowd so far!

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:12pm
It's *&%^$#@Eed up for people to keep spewing so much damn hate. It really makes no sense. I felt really bad for her. It happens to me . It's disgusting, people taking the time to talk sh*t about our love, em

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:13pm
i fiind it interesting that when black men defend their snowflakes, black women being bitter and hating seem to be their go to retort.
it's very rare that black women who date outside their race drag down their own race as a defense. 
she is a classy lady and i like her. hope she stays out of the comment sections of the internet, no good can be found there. 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:14pm
She is seriously always talking about this. I don't get how a few people whom she has never met can hurt her so much.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:15pm
that's mean but I wouldn't expect anything but ignorance from the internet (self included)

all she can do is be happy with her love story, everybody isn't gonna approve of who you marry no matter what race he is

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:16pm
im not saying it aint true but dont all celebrities have hateful things said about them.  maybe its the tears...

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/tumblr_liuaodi9dd1qhd14co1_500_zps7d4a0b85.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i fiind it interesting that when black men defend their snowflakes, black women being bitter and hating seem to be their go to retort.
it's very rare that black women who date outside their race drag down their own race as a defense. 
she is a classy lady and i like her. hope she stays out of the comment sections of the internet, no good can be found there. 

No.  I do hear many of them say that they started dating IR because black men don't find them attractive.  I don't know if that counts as dragging down their own race though.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

TBH, I'm not the biggest fan of IR or even inter-ethnic marriage (for myself or my family), but I just can't fathom the idea of typing hateful remarks about the family of a complete stranger. I felt so bad for her watching this video. Words really do hurt.
Yeah I don't see the necessity to post my disdane for her decision...but I don't have any empathy for her...she puts her personal life for all to see & comment on...she's gets PAID for doing so. You can't have such a thin skin if you put your family in a glass bubble for all to see & critique. There are a lot of sick people out in this world, and accepting a dollar in lieu of your families privacy makes you susceptible to the craziness...

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:21pm

No.  I do hear many of them say that they started dating IR because black men don't find them attractive.  I don't know if that counts as dragging down their own race though.

think about how becky on here talks about black men or black people in general, that's the attitude that many black men who date others take about their race. it's a disgusting attitude and much more rare in women. most black women say they did not chose that life but just fell in love. 

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:28pm
wow it's sad that the comments are hurting so much...
but yeah... she needs to stay off the blogs!

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:32pm
Not checking for her or her sister. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:35pm
her hubby is the bloke who works for fox right?

so by default .. fucck her feelings

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:36pm
I still don't understand..... Her FATHER is white too so wtf???? Don't all little girls dream of finding a man that is just as good as their father (assuming you had a good dad growing up). How can people say these things about her when she is 50% white....just pure organic ignorance.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:37pm

think about how becky on here talks about black men or black people in general, that's the attitude that many black men who date others take about their race. it's a disgusting attitude and much more rare in women. most black women say they did not chose that life but just fell in love. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

I still don't understand..... Her FATHER is white too so wtf???? Don't all little girls dream of finding a man that is just as good as their father (assuming you had a good dad growing up). How can people say these things about her when she is 50% white....just pure organic ignorance.

By default, I assume a biracial person is open to IR marriage, so that's why I don't get it.  Why would you be surprised that a woman raised by a white man is comfortable marrying a white man.  I never really thought anything of either of their marriages.  Other than Tia's husband is kind of lame-looking.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:44pm
Half white woman tears are not as delicious but an adequate generic substitute.....theyre like the Stevia of tears....

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:44pm
She better toughen up, If life was fair they would have that Olsen twins $$$ it tis what it tis. Hell that one was reported to be at the hotel when the guy who played the joker died. That bish threw on her Jaclie O shades and her fur and crept out the side door.  

Quit inviting the public in your household via reality shows and then you wont have to worry about the blogs and such. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Half white woman tears are not as delicious but an adequate generic substitute.....theyre like the Stevia of tears....

So only 100% white tears go in our mimosas? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Can I use them for tea?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:48pm
oops

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:48pm

she got them crystal lite tears huh San? LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

So only 100% white tears go in our mimosas? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Can I use them for tea?

Only this ones made with Korbel Brut and Mr. Pure orange juice......as far as tea....them half white teas can go into some lipton.....you need full white for that Tazo.....

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

she got them crystal lite tears huh San? LOL

Naw that Great Value Low Calorie drink tears......LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:52pm
I started smiling when I saw her crying. 

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:53pm
I'm not really checking for coloreds with white daddy's so I'll just let them eat cake

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:56pm
This is disgusting.  One's getting flack for marrying black and one's getting flack for marrying white.  The lesson is you will never make mutha*&%^$#@Eas happy so worry about making yourself happy.  Good for both of them for finding love.  They have beautiful families and BOTH women married within their race.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:57pm
There was tea on lipsticks that her husband is abusive.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:58pm
Her mother is black, her father is white, she is 30-something years old. I mean really.

She needs to quit actin like the tragic mulatto experiencing racism for the 1st time.

And one of the kneegrows with highyella fever said bi-racial women in relationships with black men are not in IR because they are half black, well Tia is half white, so if logic holds....wait, this is BHM, nvm.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:59pm
But keep it real if he was white and fine I wouldn't even be mad.....

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:04pm
Didn't click but why does she give a damn?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:04pm
I thought the tea was that he cheated.
I could see him being abusive though.
Ion like that nigguh.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:05pm
while i dont feel sorry for her. i did have something like that happen to me. i got alot of awkward stares and guys would follow us. which i didnt care about. he would tell me he heard some stuff in spanish but nothing ever popped off. folks can talk all day. i dont care...but then i have tougher skin then some i suppose. *shrug*

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:11pm
why is she reading the blogs...she was looking for it tbh, every celeb knows to stay off blogs and comment sections...

Posted By: ppp38
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:25pm
I have no clue why people are so hateful when it comes to IR marriages, its pathetic. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:30pm

LOL damn fool LOL

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:32pm
Sometimes a public cry is good for PR. Kudos Tamera, hope it works in your favor.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL damn fool LOL

LOL

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:48pm
tamera, when is your daytime talk show "The Real" coming back?
girllllll get them network people to pick yall show up cause that show gave & gives (in reruns) me LIFEClap

Lonny Love / TayMar / the two other girls & Tamera ... come on now ... yall was supposed to get picked up this year! "LET'S GET IT"LOL

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:14pm
her clear husband is fugly.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

her clear husband is fugly.

that would be just my typeLOL i tend to LOVE fugly mensLOLCryLOLCryLOL

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:25pm
They say women tend to marry men who remind them of their fathers and sure enough *thinks back to the thread with the family picture* her daddy is rather "unique and creative looking."

He did what he had to do to have cute kids though....and they just barely made it....

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:28pm
I love the twins.
My sister is marrying a white man. Could not be me.. But I love them too. LOL
Its their life.

That is all.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:11pm
she also doesn't have black friends right?
the one w/the black husband has black friends
she seems sensitive and was always crying on their show--or maybe it was the other one--idc enough

i mean if her son married a white woman which he likely will--her branch of the family will no longer be black...black can easily be erased from a family line unlike asian

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:12pm
Tamara...bye felicia. You can't put your business out in these streets and not expect people to not say anything. No one cares about your super thin skin, big baby.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:15pm
Is it her or her sister that does that corny show on Nick?

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:19pm

Her sister. Their acting skills are not that great, I can see why they resort to doing reality shows.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Her sister. Their acting skills are not that great, I can see why they resort to doing reality shows.

Not even good reality tv pregnant & whining, come to think if it she tried to make her IR marriage a issue on the show. It didnt get much steam so she is trying it again. Confused 

I have swirled but the clear man must be attractive and you have to know even in 2014, there will be looks and comments. Usually I am so into me I could care less.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:33pm
Words hurt....Feelings get caught over words on bhm so I don't see why people are so dismissive over her feelings.

but whatever.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Words hurt....Feelings get caught over words on bhm so I don't see why people are so dismissive over her feelings.

but whatever.

THIS ^^^

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:38pm

but whatever.

We no care?

Nope.

We no care.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:40pm
Yall care....that's why it's 6 pages instead of 1 lol

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:48pm
We only care to talk shyt....not sympathize....sympathizing takes more effort....

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:52pm
I giggled ... the sh*t people are saying to her is *&%^$#@Eed up, but the fact that she is crying and acting like she's never heard this stuff until now is hilarious. I wonder though, how Tia really feels about Tamera's relationship.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:53pm

We only care to talk shyt....not sympathize....sympathizing takes more effort....

true true lol

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:54pm
Tamera cries A LOT.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:04pm

Her and Tia seemed to have issues anyway, I mean hell she picked her GF to be her maid of honor for her wedding. Maybe since she is so hurt they will quit making reality shows which invite the public in your personal life good or bad. 

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:14pm

im not saying it aint true but dont all celebrities have hateful things said about them.  maybe its the tears...

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/tumblr_liuaodi9dd1qhd14co1_500_zps7d4a0b85.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

this, all day!

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she seems sensitive and was always crying on their show--or maybe it was the other one--idc enough

i mean if her son married a white woman which he likely will--her branch of the family will no longer be black...black can easily be erased from a family line unlike asian

Hence why I dislike IR and inter-ethnic marriage.  Just diluting the blood line until it is no longer existent.  Love someone who looks like you and comes from where you come from.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:16pm

Hence why I dislike IR and inter-ethnic marriage.  Just diluting the blood line until it is no longer existent.  Love someone who looks like you and comes from where you come from.

yup save all that mixing for your sidepieces and bastard babies

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

yup save all that mixing for your sidepieces and bastard babies

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:27pm

you really want blacks who dont like black people to marry black and then go on to have black babies they really wish were another race, all to please a black community they never wanted to be a part of in the first place?  why not just let them go?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:32pm

you really want blacks who dont like black people to marry black and then go on to have black babies they really wish were another race, all to please a black community they never wanted to be a part of in the first place?  why not just let them go?

I said I dislike it, not that I actively attempt to do anything about it.  The only black person I've ever attempted to prevent from doing it is my brother, and so far so good.  My bloodline is my only priority.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:34pm

tatee with that common sense Clap

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:36pm
the other thread said she was pregy again so that may explain the tears.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:37pm

I said I dislike it, not that I actively attempt to do anything about it.  The only black person I've ever attempted to prevent from doing it is my brother, and so far so good.  My bloodline is my only priority.

Ermm not for one second did i think you were knocking down doors and crashing weddings

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:48pm

Ermm not for one second did i think you were knocking down doors and crashing weddings

Good to know. LOL  But the old uppity would seriously consider doing such if a family member was involved.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:55pm
I didn't know anyone was still checking for this woman or her sister. 

Posted By: lilbehr
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:13pm
Girl phuc em, most of them are mad because they can't get a non black mans attention.
The ugly truth.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:15pm
hahahaaa

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:16pm
The last page just reminded me....my great grandma has some half breeds that she didn't claim.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by lilbehr lilbehr wrote:

Girl phuc em, most of them are mad because they can't get a non black mans attention.
The ugly truth.

ConfusedConfusedConfused Clutches pearlsShockedShockedShockedShocked

I will be hitting refresh iwhile watching Percy Jackson with the kid.Smile

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:51pm

The ugly truth.

News flash: Not everyone is checking for a non-black man.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:53pm
I feel bad for her because those comments are mean, but why not refrain from engaging and entertaining this? Just don't listen to and read the comments.

When celebs respond to comments it makes me feel like they can't accept reality...they're searching for the good comments, but are easily offended when the bad comments surface. Just don't read them at all.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:00pm

The ugly truth.

Um...no, not quite.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The ugly truth.

Um...no, not quite.

If I am to understand this logic getting a clear mans attention is better than getting a black mans attention? 

I cant stand behind this foolery and I have a white husband in California. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:24pm
She needs to take a lesson from kanye and not give a f$ck

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

The ugly truth.

News flash: Not everyone is checking for a non-black man.

This times 100

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:53pm
Did her mother not go through the same thing? No one said anything negative to her mom for marrying white?

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:26pm
Their hair....

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:27pm

The ugly truth.

Ew, no thanks. Thumbs Down

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

The ugly truth.

I could smell his breath from just looking at the picture.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:35pm
who dat?  that's her husband?

Posted By: lilbehr
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:38pm
it's ewww to my comment ..nothing to do with David Mitchell's dorky ass.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:39pm
Its lilbehr's profile pic

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

The ugly truth.

Aww! David Mitchell! He is really smart and funny.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:38am
No sympathy. Learn to keep your personal life private.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:41am
tough crowd

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 4:13am
i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:28am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

tough crowd

For real. 

Did I miss something? Why are no fcuks being given?

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think tia and tamera are used to the 'famous' life yet... back during Sister, Sister times/people were different.. plus they were kids and ppl are a little nicer to kids. 

Tia was the same way.. crying and talkin about people callin her son ugly.. if they were used to the celeb life they'd know that people will say any and everything.. true and false.. and you have to just ignore it. feeding into it only makes them go that much harder..
 if a bunch of random people see that their words got to someone on tv.. they'll do nothing but continue.. theyre not gonna suddenly have some epiphany and realize that her father is a white man so its okay.. 

man up. 

I didn't know this.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:02am

but whatever.
don't you come in here making sense in BHM land of hypocrisy

I agree with uppity and the pure blood line, but love ruins that

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:10am
IR love doesn't exist.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

tough crowd

For real. 

Did I miss something? Why are no fcuks being given?

She's a celebrity and it's the internet.  She gets paid pretty damn well to be in the public eye and of course, along with that comes praise and criticism.  It's life.  She needs to learn to stop reading that stuff because her tears will not stop people from judging, if anything, they will come harder because they know they can get to her.  She is not new to this; she been a celeb for a minute.  She has enough money to pay a therapist to help her through issues like this.  Also, I say this with love.  I like the twins. 

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:18am

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

man up. 

I didn't know this.

yea.. one of the few times i watched their show when i was bored out of my mind.. 
one episode tia was crying about how she was reading comments online and ppl were callng Cree ugly.

i guess she decided to address it on E as well.. 
http://www.eonline.com/news/338523/tia-mowry-slams-online-commenters-who-say-she-has-an-ugly-baby%20" rel="nofollow - http://www.eonline.com/news/338523/tia-mowry-slams-online-commenters-who-say-she-has-an-ugly-baby

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:24am
lol, she cried?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:34am
Having finally watched the vid....I felt bad for her.  I mean I know she not all the way black but it's always hurtful to have folks say nasty things to you and about you.  Like it's already been stated...she needs to learn to let that stuff go or not take it to heart.  She is going to get just that much more exposure when her talk show starts back.  She needs to take a point from Bey and don't let these hateful people see that it affects you.  Talk to your family/close friends if u need to but don't acknowledge a damn thing in public.   I have no hate low key or otherwise for this woman so...I guess I can empathize.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Ladycoils Ladycoils wrote:

She needs to take a lesson from kanye and not give a f$ck

No she shouldnt! Kanye gives too much of a f.uck. he's always talking and ranting. she needs that Beyonce brand of not giving a fu.ck.

Print Page | Close Window