Print Page | Close Window

another was i wrong and how to fix it

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367471
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 7:59am

Topic: another was i wrong and how to fix it
Posted By: creole booty
Subject: another was i wrong and how to fix it
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:02am
Ok. White girl. Just putting it out there. I suggested to 4 different coworkers yesterday, 2 being female, 1 black, one white, that we workout as a team once a week because "working here can make u fat." All, at least I thought all, agreed. I'm fit, I feel good, I look good, it's been a long journey and I want to stay this way. Plus, I like my coworkers. So we said yeah lets do a snowball fight or something.

Today, I get pulled into the office because the ww was crying. I'm like, why? My black male manager says I called her Fat. I'm like bulls.hit. I had the same convo with 4 people and none of them cried. They said she has low SELF esteem. I'm like ok so what's the problem with suggesting a group workout? And my white female assistant manager says, "Laura is so nice, she shouldn't b crying." I was like, whatever, hit dogs holler and instead of being mad she should b motivated. I went in on her because I was mad. Then I said I would apologize FOR OFFENDING her, but I need a Minute to figure out what to say.

So, no, I'm not sorry, but I'm willing to accept fault. I can become sorry if I'm wrong. I honestly did not call her fat. She's married to a weird black dude who loves her quasimodo hunchback ass.I never talked about her before, but now I'm going in. If she felt any kind of way, she shouldve spoken to me to clarify. her.

Ok I'm done ranting, I really need to apologize.

Replies:
Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:08am
This BHM and we drink white women tears in our Mimosas......

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:09am
white women love drama even if they have to make it up.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:10am
Becky will end up trying to get your ass fired. When you do say sorry, do it via email so you have a paper trail and leave that snitching crazed drama queen the fuCensoredk alone. 

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:10am
I would say, "I apologize if you feel I've offended you"
This way you're not apologizing for your actions, you're apologizing for her misconception.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:13am
i probably wouldve asked to have Laura called into that meeting so she could repeat back what exactly what was said and what she told the manager.  if things happened the way you say then im  guessing she set you up with lie and  now youre apologizing for a lie she told.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:13am
I wouldn't apologize for shyt. What you said was not at all offensive. She need to take her lil sensitive ass for some long brisk walks. And now that you see that she's unstable, you need to keep your conversations with her strictly work related. 

She sounds like someone who posts here.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:15am
I can just picture how this all went down, she was fine until she went home and retold story to said crazy looking hubby. She then worked herself into a tizzy until the tears came and when they did she went shuffling them rubbing thighs to the higher ups. Ermm

I can just picture them arms moving around in that flowered dress saying " I thought we were friends and I dont know why she would say that about me", while turning red . I can't....

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:16am
I'm no help, I would've laughed in the white womens face

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:19am
How about I'm sorry you felt offended, next time let me know. We can all just workout without you *big smile*

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:21am
i wouldn't apologize.. unless MAYBE my job/promotions would be at stake/suffer.. 

you were not wrong. i mean i know that you have to watch what you say at work.. but I'm sure if she was immediately affected by your comment in front of you.. you would have explained that you were joking or didnt mean any harm.. but she hid her feelings about it and only showed them to your boss. 

that bitch is probably jealous and she knew what she was doing.. she could have easily talked to you about it.. instead of running and crying for sympathy and trying to make you look bad. 

i wish you could go in on her without getting in trouble.. but yea.. honestly id probably take little jabs at her when i could.. but not enough for her to be able to go tell.. id just leave her out of everything and act like she doesnt exist for the most part. OR… id talk to her and ask her why she didnt come to me first and resolve it.. but make her go talk to the managers and rectify that ish.. depends on how I'm feeling. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:25am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

lol fucc her hungry white tears

LOL Cry LOL

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Becky will end up trying to get your ass fired. When you do say sorry, do it via email so you have a paper trail and leave that snitching crazed drama queen the fuCensoredk alone. 

THE ADVISE ABOVE IS GREAT, and in your email outline the entire conversation, like you are talking to a 5 year old.  Remember the tip above - I would say, "I apologize if you feel I've offended you"
This way you're not apologizing for your actions, you're apologizing for her misconception.

For example:  The conversation held on Friday, January 11th included A<B<C. 

CC: yourself, supervisors

I have seen people change emails after you send it to them.

Hence, the WW send the email to herself, make edits then resend it to herself and take that version in to the supervisors.

Protect yourself.  These people can not be trusted, black or white in the office place.

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wouldn't apologize.. unless MAYBE my job/promotions would be at stake/suffer.. 

you were not wrong. i mean i know that you have to watch what you say at work.. but I'm sure if she was immediately affected by your comment in front of you.. you would have explained that you were joking or didnt mean any harm.. but she hid her feelings about it and only showed them to your boss. 

that bitch is probably jealous and she knew what she was doing.. she could have easily talked to you about it.. instead of running and crying for sympathy and trying to make you look bad. 

i wish you could go in on her without getting in trouble.. but yea.. honestly id probably take little jabs at her when i could.. but not enough for her to be able to go tell.. id just leave her out of everything and act like she doesnt exist for the most part. OR… id talk to her and ask her why she didnt come to me first and resolve it.. but make her go talk to the managers and rectify that ish.. depends on how I'm feeling. 

Unless I had a tape recorder nothing else would be said to her, at this point it seems they already on her side cause they called you in based on white tears. I would say Good Morning and nothing else. She seems like the type to twist everything you said into a issue. Who got time to be walking on eggshells at work  cause someone don't want to manage their calorie intake. Not the kid. 

Posted By: maysay1
From an HR standpoint you were in the wrong. All that matters now is that you keep your job because this is just her first step in a campaign to end your employment there.

I would write an email like "I was totally surprised when manager1 and manager2 pulled me in today to discuss the conversation where I said to you, coworker1, and others that we should work out. I truly didn't meAn to offend you or hurt your feelings and I apologize for if you felt offended blah blah blah".

Don't accept any culpability, make sure you name everyone involved and cc the managers on it. Lay it on thick and then don't interact with this crazy lady again.

Sidenote: this is why i can't understand when black ppl won't go to hr for serious stuff. White ppl runteldat with a quickness.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:30am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL Cry LOL

She eating good, which in turn started all this mess. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:31am

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL Cry LOL

She eating good, which in turn started all this mess. 

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:46am
This is all good advice. I am going to write the email that details everything that I said and who I said it to, with the apology that u guys suggested. Thanks maysay for wording it for me. I'm being cordial, but I'm not talking to her about anything. She's doing this terrible nervous laugh after everything too and I'm just . I started to b a d.ick and say what's so funny, u keep laughing after everything, but I know I'm just mad.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

This is all good advice. I am going to write the email that details everything that I said and who I said it to, with the apology that u guys suggested. Thanks maysay for wording it for me. I'm being cordial, but I'm not talking to her about anything. She's doing this terrible nervous laugh after everything too and I'm just . I started to b a d.ick and say what's so funny, u keep laughing after everything, but I know I'm just mad.

I would eat my salad in the lunchroom real slow with exaggerated movements with the fork to my mouth slow when no one was looking but her. Wink

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:52am
Now how the hell did u know I packed a salad for lunch?!!! And that's exacting what I'm going to do

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:54am
Like someone already mentioned.

This bish is trying to get you fired. Seriously. She's not going to try....She had already started. Send an email like someone else already said. Apologize only for offending her and reiterate what went down. And cc (or bcc) the supervisors.

Going forward, any communication you have with her should be documented. Use emails and cc someone else as a witness.   Do not invite her anywhere and keep it all business with her.

This is why I don't have these ppl as friends.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:57am
I feel bad for you creole cause something innocent got turned around on you...make the apology and keep it moving. There is this yt woman at work that's always complaining about other co-workers..I just listen to her because I know she's fishing for me to say something so she can run with it. You've got to watch them..

Also the other women who agreed to work out, I'd make sure you all continue to do so. Leav her ass in the office looking big & crazy.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:57am
I need to go on lunch. I was side eyeing this girl so hard that I drank 32 ounces of water without noticing. I hate being this irritated.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:58am
Be cordial at work, but should you happen to bump into her at Walmart or Target, read her lil sensitive ass for filth! #givehersomethingtocryabout

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:59am

Now how the hell did u know I packed a salad for lunch?!!! And that's exacting what I'm going to do

Cause you don't get fit and stay that way by dipping your fries in Ranch and washing it down with a Diet Coke.  This is why you can't play around with these office hookers at all. I don't even entertain these crazy white womenz at my job nor the ones my color. 

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:01am
What a dumb bish smh

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:07am
And the other woman is at least 150 pounds larger than the one I'm talking about.

I sent the email. I feel like I was a little shady because I put exactly what I said, then I told her she doesn't have to worry about me talking to her again.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:10am

And the other woman is at least 150 pounds larger than the one I'm talking about.

I sent the email. I feel like I was a little shady because I put exactly what I said, then I told her she doesn't have to worry about me talking to her again.
you put that "you're not gonna speak to her again in the email? LOL

You could've left that part out creole...LOL

That could be viewed by the higher ups as you not being a team player and unprofessional. You can't win in this type situation. I would've given her my ass to kiss on a daily, but I wouldn't have let it be known that was my plan..jus sayin.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:17am
It hurts to hear the truth but watch out yt women are some vindictive people and when you get all fit and fine in her face she's going to hate you...

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:20am
Lol! I shouldve sent it when I was less angry. That's why I came on bhm. I'm about to log into a different phone and post what I wrote

What I wrote:

"I’m not sure what you heard yesterday, but what I said was, “Working here can make you fat.” Earlier in the day, I asked Courtney, Jhoenas, and Spencer if they would like to do team workout days, and events like a snowball fight or beach volleyball in the summer time. I did not intend to offend you, and if you took it that way, I apologize. I spoke with Tony and Rachel today about it, and I understand that you were greatly affected by whatever you thought my comment meant. I will not speak to you about things not work related to ensure that this will not happen again."

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:24am
I wouldnt have apologized. Working at certain places (ie hospitals ans offices w/ potlucks/parties) CAN make you fat. It is a common saying. That was very manipulative to claim you called her fat. She lied

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:27am
Then again maybe shes loony and her reality is warped. I would apologize if she felt offended by a common phrase and never invite her to the group workouts again

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:32am
that looks good qualy. 

get her whenever you can but make sure its nothin to where she could snitch 
id make her regret the day she ever opened her mouth with my name between her greasy lips 

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:33am
It's implied, but it was not the intent. Oh well, she's just gonna have to get over it. Crying cuz ur fat is not gonna solve ur fat problems. You should send her a link of the BHM fitness threads

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:35am
Jhoenas = pronounced like Jonas?  

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Is there ANYONE on this planet who is more self-important and entitled than a white man?!?!
Yes. A white woman.
Where's GG? I hope she saw this thread and took note.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

It's implied, but it was not the intent. Oh well, she's just gonna have to get over it. Crying cuz ur fat is not gonna solve ur fat problems. You should send her a link of the BHM fitness threads

yeah...Stern Smile no we wont be doing that

http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/Saphia_Mayo/media/gifs/original_zps614f129b.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Jhoenas = pronounced like Jonas?  

Yes he's asian lol.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:42am
Filipino?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:43am
South Korean

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:49am
SK eh? Well damn. Guess I need to brush up on my name recognition skills. Ouch

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:52am
i wouldnt be able to resist calling him ja-hoe-nes a few times if he wasnt my coworker 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:53am
Please that insecure lying bitch wouldn't get an apology from me. Butch when in the office lying obviously trying to get you fired. She saw a bs opportunity and went for it. How she misinterpreted what you said I don't know but she's a dumbass and needs to grow the up with her fat ass. Ugh white bitches....

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 11:56am
she'll be regretting it when shes left out of everything and ignored.. and 'fearing for her life' because of you mugging her. 

a part of me would just say leave it alone and move on... but thats hard and she deserves a repercussion. 
jealousy is a biitch 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:01pm
Oh and the email was good btw

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:02pm

she'll be regretting it when shes left out of everything and ignored.. and 'fearing for her life' because of you mugging her. 

a part of me would just say leave it alone and move on... but thats hard and she deserves a repercussion. 
jealousy is a biitch 
its a double edge sword because now that she's complained to the mgrs anything that is done after this can only further solidify her original complaint that Creole was being mean to her. If she becomes depressed because now no one is speaking to her or being intentionally cold to her, she can actually flip this and seek leave the job and seek damages. Alienation, discrimination, a hostile work environment & the like...Creole has to be careful not to make waves and let this bitch self-destruct on her own. Because best believe the Co. will let Creole go before this woman can make a legal claim against them.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:10pm
Coco they do call him that. I feel bad for him being a little Asian kid in an all white town, but he's obnoxious so it works out. No to mention that he's like 27 with gout. It's the store joke.

Meanwhile, she hasn't even looked my way since I sent the email. I'm just waiting. And I know she hasn't because I've been mugging her like a lunatic all day. My job is basic as hell so I've got tons of time while I'm at work. I'm still in school full time too, if anyone was wondering.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:11pm
I'm going to let it go tomorrow. Today, mugfest.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:12pm
She would get a Good Mornting in my happy Madea voice, do not give her any reason to run and tell anything. You know they already think we angry anyway so leave it alone. I would not even include the other people involved in any more emails. In the end it will look like YOU are the trouble maker even if that is not really the case. 

No one wants to be dragged into mess, I would not discuss the situation with the other people, just let it die. Things will get twisted and nothing good will come out of it for you. 

Ain't nobody trying to be waiting on Congress and the Senate waiting on Unemployment cause of someone elses saggy triceps and poor food choices. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:20pm
i was about to say some ignorant ish.. 

i know youre right jewels.. but it can be hard to turn the other cheek.. i used to be better at it i think. 

i hope this all calms down and she gets some bad karma.. 
as hard as it is.. dont let her succeed in messing up you job. 
id still get her when i could though 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:43pm

She would get a Good Mornting in my happy Madea voice, do not give her any reason to run and tell anything. You know they already think we angry anyway so leave it alone. I would not even include the other people involved in any more emails. In the end it will look like YOU are the trouble maker even if that is not really the case. 

No one wants to be dragged into mess, I would not discuss the situation with the other people, just let it die. Things will get twisted and nothing good will come out of it for you. 

Ain't nobody trying to be waiting on Congress and the Senate waiting on Unemployment cause of someone elses saggy triceps and poor food choices. 

I've been making a huge effort not to talk to anyone about the situation. I've gotten burned like that at work when I was 19. I know now to keep any situation between the people involved. My black male manager thinks it's hilarious though. He keeps looking at me and laughing. I'm kind of glad it was him who found out lol.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:54pm
^^^ If she don't get the results she want you know she will go over his head. CryCryCry She only told him because in they mind all black men lovedded the white womens even when they look like sausage stuffed in pork casing underneath them Flowery dresses they get from the Dress Barn.Ouch,  they like to top off with a cardigan that is slightly too small and they always pulling closed with a wedge shoe. I assume they are sturdier to carry excess volume. 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:55pm

She def tryna get you fired

I would've included that in the future if she feels offended then she can address you to resolve the situation, and I would've left the last sentence out lmao (and all the ifs)

This is why you gotta keep it mum at work, go to the gym with your friends!

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:30pm

^^^ If she don't get the results she want you know she will go over his head. CryCryCry She only told him because in they mind all black men lovedded the white womens even when they look like sausage stuffed in pork casing underneath them Flowery dresses they get from the Dress Barn.Ouch,  they like to top off with a cardigan that is slightly too small and they always pulling closed with a wedge shoe. I assume they are sturdier to carry excess volume. 

U r really killing me

She still won't look at me. Oh well. I feel much better now. Especially since my friend/ex coworker asked her mom what the problem was and she said her problem was in the mirror lol. She said the real problem is why she feels the need to cry at the mere mention of exercise.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:32pm

i know youre right jewels.. but it can be hard to turn the other cheek.. i used to be better at it i think. 

I won't. I'm on operation brown nose right now. I surely asked both managers why she's been with the same customers for 2 hours. I may have mentioned how she's the slowest one in the store. They may have agreed with me. I may have had lunch with one manager. Oh yes.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:39pm
See I am evil I would be strolling in there with Panera, with two tubs of cream cheese while I sat back and ate a fruit cup. 

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:42pm

Lol! I shouldve sent it when I was less angry. That's why I came on bhm. I'm about to log into a different phone and post what I wrote

What I wrote:

"I’m not sure what you heard yesterday, but what I said was, “Working here can make you fat.” Earlier in the day, I asked Courtney, Jhoenas, and Spencer if they would like to do team workout days, and events like a snowball fight or beach volleyball in the summer time. I did not intend to offend you, and if you took it that way, I apologize. I spoke with Tony and Rachel today about it, and I understand that you were greatly affected by whatever you thought my comment meant. I will not speak to you about things not work related to ensure that this will not happen again."

lol oo noo.. white people don't like hearing that you don't want to befriend your coworkers.. they go crazy.....
I probably wouldn't have responded immediately though.. but best believe i would have addressed her..

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:18pm
One of my yt coworkers is crying right now, I kid y'all not...I wish I could record this bull. I get off in an hour,..be back w/the deets.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This BHM and we drink white women tears in our Mimosas......
i read this in that ox from belly voice. that scene where he says we rip babies heads off for fun

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:30pm

I won't. I'm on operation brown nose right now. I surely asked both managers why she's been with the same customers for 2 hours. I may have mentioned how she's the slowest one in the store. They may have agreed with me. I may have had lunch with one manager. Oh yes.

Pace yourself. Don't do too much too soon because they've already established this fat white woman as "nice" and somebody is looking to establish you as the bully. And as a black woman, trust me it will be very easy to paint you that way. While it may feel good to do these things it certainly looks like a backfire waiting to happen. This type of behavior will stunt your growth within the organization and will be ammo to help get you fired.

Be cordial, be polite, be assertive, but most of all be professional. When you meet with the manager, don't discuss her unless she's brought up. If she is, keep it short and sweet. Remind them that you wanted everyone to work out, not just her.

Before you do anything to shoot yourself in the foot please take a moment to breathe and think first. And this is from the COO of Hotheads Inc.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:32pm

girl u aint neva lied....i got stories, but i aint finna type them out Sleepy

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:34pm
U r right. Ur absolutely right. I'm going to b quiet, and stand in this one spot. Technically, I can stand in this one spot all day and remove myself from being social, if that makes sense. No one will think anything is wrong because my job entails standing anyway.

But, I see how it could backfire, definitely.

One of the managers got me hired here. It's a good basic job that pays too well for the amount of work I actually do, so I really want to stay here. I can't believe this got this deep. It really didn't have to b.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:40pm
don't apologize...

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:54pm
and then she did this hot mess of accusing u calling her fat and then when u don[t include her in certain activities she'll probably accuse you of being discriminatory against her cause she is whatever...

like a child...."not including me in their reindeer games"..lol...

damn if u do and damn if u don't Creole...

damn if u do and damn if u don't Creole

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 3:54pm

U r right. Ur absolutely right. I'm going to b quiet, and stand in this one spot. Technically, I can stand in this one spot all day and remove myself from being social, if that makes sense. No one will think anything is wrong because my job entails standing anyway.

But, I see how it could backfire, definitely.

One of the managers got me hired here. It's a good basic job that pays too well for the amount of work I actually do, so I really want to stay here. I can't believe this got this deep. It really didn't have to b.

It will most likely blow over.

But if you're normally social, be social. If you normally move around then continue to move around. Don't lead anyone to believe that this has affected you.

Don't let this or her be a factor in your life or your performance.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:05pm

Ok I'm done ranting, I really need to apologize.

You don't need to apologize. She is overly sensitive and it is not your fault. The first thing I would have said to the white manager when she pulled this bs that she shouldn't be crying would be "well, if I were crying because of similar comment, would you step up for me as well? Even though the person told you that he/she did not in any moment called her fat?"

I call this bullsh!t. The girl is a train wreck. Why the hell do you cry because of someone who wants to be fit?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:09pm
What's funny is they all just congregated around my spot (including the 2 managers) talking about randomness.

@BBean I'm about to rotate around though like I normally would. I keep saying I'm not as mad anymore, but jeez I was heated earlier.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:56pm

What's funny is they all just congregated around my spot (including the 2 managers) talking about randomness.

@BBean I'm about to rotate around though like I normally would. I keep saying I'm not as mad anymore, but jeez I was heated earlier.

Man I seen you before Creole, you're a bad bish. That girl must really feel like shiet over there looking like Quasimodo. I hope every thing goes well for you. 

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 5:28pm
thank u.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:05pm
40 something y.o. becky got reprimanded for not submitting some docs on time. Her supervisor (black) came up to her inquiring about why they weren't submitted by the deadline. She initially got smart with him, and blamed it on another coworker saying that he didn't give her the information she needed...blah blah blah. The supervisor basically came back asking why someone would need to give you information that you can find yourself? (I was cheering on the inside at this point). He pulled out her write-up and that's when the tears came.

She said she was crying because the supervisor belittled her made her feel like she was stupid. Her ass was making a scene and luckily there weren't too many ppl in the office today.

I'm sitting there smh...he wasn't being smart or condescending, just stern. Her ass was being sarcastic until she saw that paper, then she tried to flip it and displace the blame on her supervisor. What's wrong with these ppl?

I heard the whole thing unfold and I was sitting there like

I'm sorry you had to deal w/the BS OP.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:21pm
Yung dro voice fcuk that cow looking bish. Wolf crying ass heaux. I would make it a purpose to do everything in my power to exclude that heaux. She can get an apology from the bottom of my ass.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:26pm
Wow!!!!

Ok glad u heard the convo. He needed a witness.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Yung dro voice fcuk that cow looking bish. Wolf crying ass heaux. I would make it a purpose to do everything in my power to exclude that heaux. She can get an apology from the bottom of my ass.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 6:48pm
Sorry you went through this but there is no way I would say sorry in fact I would spin it and let my supervisor know how she offended me by lying and how he offended me by assuming she was telling the truth.....nope don't do it by saying sorry your validating her lie.
Did any of ur other coworkers vouch for you? If not F them too.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:16pm
She'd hate working at my job, my coworkers and i are always talking about how working there makes you fat (we're greedy), how we are gonna juice together, we need to diet or how we need to use the on site gym, we're still pissed upper management said we can't get a foreman grill .

All that being said, I'm thinking about how very close this situation could be for me ... I don't know if i would have apologized.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:28pm
I would've faked an apology by saying that how she perceives what is said has nothing to do with me aka "i'm sorry i've offended you but bish i'm not in control of your drake feelings" #byefelicia

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:01pm
She would be suicidal if she worked with me.

We have 5 divisions within two counties who participate in a three month weight loss challenge. The buy in is $20, and there are about 40 people in each division who always sign up. 

The division that losses the most weight wins bragging rights for the year, takes the $$, the person in the winning division who has lost the most weight takes a third of the winnings and the remaining money funds an employee BBQ.

We diet, workout together and have weekly weigh ins. Everybody checks each other.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Sorry you went through this but there is no way I would say sorry in fact I would spin it and let my supervisor know how she offended me by lying and how he offended me by assuming she was telling the truth.....nope don't do it by saying sorry your validating her lie.
Did any of ur other coworkers vouch for you? If not F them too.

I havent told anyone.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:19pm
i hate sensitive bishes like this in the workplace...i've had my fair share of them smh

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:46pm
Put a slim fast shake on her desk anonymously.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:03pm
Don't do that. LOL  GG tryna get folks in trouble up inside here.  They gone know it was Creole.  Hell, somebody else could do that and they would indict creole.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:12pm

"you know white people" - kanye

im pretty salty you got in trouble for trying to help people out op, where dey do dat at ?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:18pm
I ain't sh*t and I might be mentally disturbed. Don't drive this woman to suicide on my account.

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:30pm
You were wrong and I don't care who she is married too.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:36pm
fck that fat hoe! I would sneak diss her weight every time I got an opportunity.

Let her catch you reading women's fitness magazines

Glare at her rolls while you eat salads in the breakroom

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:51pm
We cool mix but uh
Thank you captain save a heaux
come on down and claim your prize
a pancakey flap jack having ass. Can tie her long low hanging ass tittes in a knot or a bow. Chafing thighs having ass yt heaux.

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

You were wrong and I don't care who she is married too.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:55pm
Now say that in English.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:58pm
Fcuk you and that hoe if you take her side. I hate lying ass people in the work place.
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Now say that in English.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:01pm
Or just some glasses

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:04pm
How is she wrong? She was suggesting a group activity... Is it her fault that Francine the Fridge broke down in tears?

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:04pm
I would tell her, "I am sorry you are such a wuss."

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:16pm
I thanked ur original post mixer, the one relevant to my op, for participation.

However, what makes u say that?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:19pm
Oh lol, ok then

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:19pm
To get some points.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 10:24pm
IA with everyone who said to tell her in writing : "I'm sorry that you were offended".

You did nothing wrong. A hit dog will certainly holler.

How dare she try to tarnish your character.
She should have come directly to you.

What a weak ass, bad built pilgrim broad. Ew.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

fck that fat hoe! I would sneak diss her weight every time I got an opportunity.

Let her catch you reading women's fitness magazines

Glare at her rolls while you eat salads in the breakroom

I laughed so ugly reading this. LOLLOLLOLCry

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 7:56am

LOL at the oh so accurate visual.

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:00am
Creole, I'm glad that you smoothed this over despite the urge to burn that bish. I know it was hard.

I'm going through something similar at work that this chick is trying oh so hard to be a part of the group now that I want absolutely nothing to do with her. I will not hesitate to throw around the HR buzz words should she try to get fresh. Fcuk that troll.

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:16am
This sounds like some typical white girl married to a coon and probably at home talking about how this "black bitch at work" is jealous. Please she can have seats.

Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 8:23am
It doesn't matter that you said sorry, you KNOW you didn't mean it. Wink See you pull up the shade like your name is Hunter Douglas without really doing anything. 

Say things like Hey girl we going to Salad Express for lunch wanna go?Smile See how I did that?  I work with a bunch of crazed women black and white, I say a prayer everyday before I step in cause they try you.  I have bills, chilren and hair to buy, no time for that. 

Especially since the people frown upon weed selling but that is another thread  for another day. 

Print Page | Close Window