Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367383
Printed Date: Oct 18 2017 at 8:55pm

Topic: Black British Hair Gurus on Youtube
Posted By: Blackbutterfly060
Subject: Black British Hair Gurus on Youtube
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:43pm
Other than Beautybyjj, are there any other black British hair guru's on youtube?

Replies:
Posted By: xx_quanna_x
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:06pm
avaoneonone
but she isnt up there as much as beautyjj

& thenessakayy maybe??

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by xx_quanna_x xx_quanna_x wrote:

avaoneonone
but she isnt up there as much as beautyjj

& thenessakayy maybe??

Ah yeah thenessakayy but never heard of avaoneonone....gosh is that all we have

Thx xx_quanna_x

Posted By: imfunsized
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:57pm
Ijeomauna
Loveyourtresses
KelechiCeri

Posted By: ka_schwim
Date Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:34pm
whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:39pm
I only heard of BeautyByJJ......
why do all Black British girls install like 6 bundles of hair at 1 time? Always overdoing shxt

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 12:28am
Shirley B. Eniang is my Fav! Hair, fashion....everything.

Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:16am
Originally posted by iChinaaBanks iChinaaBanks wrote:

why do all Black British girls install like 6 bundles of hair at 1 time? Always overdoing shxt

Ermm You mean like VanityInsantiy119  34 inches/6 bundles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmFzwpZBALw" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmFzwpZBALw

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Blackbutterfly060 Blackbutterfly060 wrote:

Ermm You mean like VanityInsantiy119  34 inches/6 bundles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmFzwpZBALw" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmFzwpZBALw

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah 6 bundles wasn't necessary especially when she had that small ass skinny part and all that hair.
I only need 4 bundles MAX when doing those lengths or LONGER.

Posted By: sashaprinze
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:34am
Niaknows on YouTube is cute and informative.
Shes a newbie but im defo going to be keepimg4 an eye out for her you can tell she will take over. Oh and she dosnt apply 6 bundles at once loooooooooool. Whyyyyyy do they do that????😂😂😂😂 x

Posted By: vano1990
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 4:46am
Lizlizlive , allthingsfab91,

Posted By: Aihtnyck
Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ka_schwim ka_schwim wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

Thumbs up, mainly for Patrica Bright, aka BritPopPrincess. She's actually one of my favorite guru, and I don't usually watch Vlogs but she's too funny with her hubby Big smile
And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU", which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

For some reason I just can't with Whatdawndidinheels. She seems...too full of herself ? Or maybe I'm just being jealous cause she indeed has a very nice body ? Lol
And wande's world...I LOVE her accent. But her weaves tho Stern Smile Had she climbed on roofs and shout to the whole world that she has brazilian bodywave color 2 on, it would be equivalent...

Here's my little essay on those gurus LOL

Date Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

Thumbs up, mainly for Patrica Bright, aka BritPopPrincess. She's actually one of my favorite guru, and I don't usually watch Vlogs but she's too funny with her hubby Big smile
And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU",LOLLOLLOLLOL which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

For some reason I just can't with Whatdawndidinheels. She seems...too full of herself ? Or maybe I'm just being jealous cause she indeed has a very nice body ? Lol
And wande's world...I LOVE her accent. But her weaves tho Stern Smile Had she climbed on roofs and shout to the whole world that she has brazilian bodywave color 2 on, it would be equivalent...

Posted By: Malexandre
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

whatdawndidinheels
patricia bright
wande's world

And I especially like her makeup, even though it's not what she shows mainly. It is different from all the other gurus : very simple and natural/realistic. She's not like "LETS PUT 3 COATS OF CONCEALER ON TO CONTOUR AND DRAW MY EYEBROWS LIKE SANGOKU", which is very valuable to me in the Youtube worldPig

Lmao at sangoku...LOL
Patricia used to be interesting but lately Idk...She doesn't really bring anything new to table anymore. 

Posted By: Malexandre
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 8:13pm

Everybody do too much nowadays, if its not weave its make up, etc...those  black british guru can come up at black americans girls for their obsessions with over exaggerated booties , and 10 inches waist 

We all are doing way too much in a way or another...

Print Page | Close Window