Print Page | Close Window

WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367358
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 4:03pm

Topic: WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX
Posted By: Sang Froid
Subject: WEIRDEST PLACE YOU RAN INTO YOUR EX
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:47pm
My bedroom.
It was the strangest thing really.

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:47pm
what is the weirdest place you ran into an ex?

I ran into mine while taking the bar [and I looked crazy as hayle]
I was looking for a Starbucks and called my friend asking where one was
She gave my directions but then I ran into a classmate who told me one was closer
I walk there and I see him sitting outside with a group of people
Me: [insert full name here]?!
HIM: Epitome

me mentally: sh*t I look like crap!

Turns out he was taking the bar too and it was the first time we'd seen each other/spoken ever since I told him I couldn't talk to him anymore bc I needed to get over him.

Anyway we ended up having lunch [my friend came w/me bc he said "I will guard your husband's interests"] and after lunch my friend told me I had upgradedLOL

...I wonder if he passed

so you?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:49pm
church was stuck with that  negro for a full hour damnit 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

She gave my directions but then I ran into a classmate who told me one was closer

Turns out he was taking the bar too and it was the first time we'd seen each other/spoken ever since I told him I couldn't talk to him anymore bc I needed to get over him.

Anyway we ended up having lunch [my friend came w/me bc he said "I will guard your husband's interests"] and after lunch my friend told me I had upgradedLOL

...I wonder if he passed

so you?

Pity you know if this wasn't in here you would've had your own side thread with 50 plus pages of pure fukkery. Thanks for saving us from that.

Carry on.........

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:52pm
Random station, middle of the day, middle of nowhere - I had no regular business there, nor he...
yeah I believed that Negro was stalking me...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:54pm
I thankfully don't operate in the same circles as 99% of them so it does not happen. Yay me.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

...I wonder if he passed

so you?

Pity you know if this wasn't in here you would've had your own side thread with 50 plus pages of pure fukkery. Thanks for saving us from that.

Carry on.........

girl bye.LOL i was not checking for him in the middle of the DAMN bar of all places. my head was full of statutes and sh*t i needed to regurgitate.

i did tell him something about his now wife...about how they met...and he looks at me and goes how did you know that?  i was like bc we were still kinda together negro and she was getting a PHd and you like smart girls...duh

she is an ugly white women though...so i wonCool

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:59pm
No....not yet *knocks on wood*

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:02pm
Man I hate when I run into them when I look busted. I only run into them when I'm in NY cos you have to walk everywhere. Arrgggg.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I thankfully don't operate in the same circles as 99% of them so it does not happen. Yay me.

you dating white boyz?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:18pm
When the spirit hits me, I get my cornell west on.
http://s776.photobucket.com/user/achromaggie/media/Gifs/tumblr_lc9pvmIshA1qzffsi.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

LOL But my exes..we just don't run in the same cities and if we do we don't communicate like that. I only talk to one ex. I'd like to keep it just like this.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:30pm
does it count if you acted like you didn't know him?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

yes but I will ask whyLOL

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:41pm
i never do. ...unless i go to his moms house..which is where i am now. and he just left...Confused

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:41pm
at a stoplight, over an hour away from the city we both lived in...so serendipitous bc I hadn't ever seen him around the city in the years we'd been split and I always wanted to. He gave it to me that night and I must say his skills had vastly improved.  I kinda wanted to get back together after that but I stopped answering his calls when he called  to do normal stuff.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*high five*Wink

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:43pm
Never ran into an ex. And I find it odd.

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:43pm
Not an ex but one of his bm at church two weeks ago looking very run down and ratchet. Im happy I was very put together that sunday.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:53pm
walmart is the only place ive seen him so far...

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:09pm
Not exactly... he works in my mother's neighborhood and I still go to the salon there. I walked into the bagel shop to get something and he was at the front of the line. I looked straight through him, took my glasses off-cleaned them then looked at the food.

He had a big, childlike, genuine smile and I was . His smile dropped and I did everything I could not to laugh. He took his phone out as if he was busy. I left the store.

When I saw him a few months later, he asked why I left the store so abruptly and why I looked so shook. i gave him the n-please look then said.. you were there?

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:13pm
Some bushes, he became my EX after he left Raynicka's house and I beat his ass with a stick. Yes I was waiting in the bushes crouched down like a lion stalking its prey. I then fixed my ponytail, got in my car and drove off like it never happened. 

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Some bushes

LOLDead

Anyway, his family's house Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:17pm
Lmao @ bushes!

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:28pm
I don't ever run into my exes because I would run in the opposite direction but I did bump into one of my slides in a liquor store he was with some of ole rachet looking something.
I was pissed as hell because hes dynamite in bed but he could never make up his mind just wasn't worth the headache.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Some bushes, he became my EX after he left Raynicka's house and I beat his ass with a stick. Yes I was waiting in the bushes crouched down like a lion stalking its prey. I then fixed my ponytail, got in my car and drove off like it never happened. 

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:44pm
I dont know what you mean, my ponytail was a cute messy like one. I have seen yt videos where girls spend 15 minutes trying to perfect theirs, I completed mine in less than a minute.

Wink

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:47pm
LMAO

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:06pm
Jogging in the park. It was some movie/romcom type shyt. We hooked back up but started arguing like cats and dogs soon after

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:48am
The damn car dealership! ugh I hate him

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:49am
and he just stared like he wanted to say something but he knew my ass would have looked at him crazy like I already was. smh lmao

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:01am
I'm always in walmart and he works there but overnights so I never worried about running into him during the day

I remember seeing him ...he looked straight in my face and kept walking. I mean..I didn't want to have a full on convo with him but he could have said hey at least since we made eye contact

For someone that is ALWAYS in my inbox on facebook and you wanna act like I don't exist in person? Douchebag

Any messages he sends now I just ignore.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:12am
that was mean HB...men can be jerks

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 9:27am
Why act one way online and then the opposite in person? That's so fake

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:12am
I ran into one my exmen at my aunts family dinner.
One of her daughters was dating him and the other daughter was trying to fuel a situation so she invited me.
The ex and I had dated for three years and less than a two months after the break up, my cousin is with him??
I was hurt but I never let it show. I really think my cousin and my ex were creepin when he an I were together. 
It's funny how men will treat one woman so much differently than another because he was physically abusive to my cousin but I never thought he was a violent man because when we fought he never even raised his voice.
He and her lived together, her would beat her and her mother and sister would call me to ask if I would talk to him. They would try that "blood is thicker than water" line, which is true but I told them since I had history with him I think it's best I remain neutral. 

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:27am
darn i typed a essasy and this thing didnt go through. this site suck

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:33am
not really a weird place but i went back home around thanksgiving and ended up going out with a good friend of mine. out of nowhere, my ex girlfriend from freshman year of high school approaches me and we chop it up for a few minutes. then she asked me why i broke up with her. i was like

told her that i don't remember, i was a kid. i couldn't believe she asked me that lol.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

not really a weird place but i went back home around thanksgiving and ended up going out with a good friend of mine. out of nowhere, my ex girlfriend from freshman year of high school approaches me and we chop it up for a few minutes. then she asked me why i broke up with her. i was like

told her that i don't remember, i was a kid. i couldn't believe she asked me that lol.
LOLLOL did you remember tho James?

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:38am
yes i remember

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:40am

yes i remember
well? spill it. LOL she ain't give you no trim or what?

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:40am
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

I've been tellin these ppl, dey dont hear me tho...

@ HB it goes both ways.  He was prolly waiting for YOU to speak, just like  were waiting on him.   smh

at least give a signal, smile, something that welcomes the person

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:41am
I love/hate that gif.  Lupe be looking so crazy, that it fits everywhereLOL

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:41am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

LOLThis is me..... Saw his behind at the gym

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

yes i remember
well? spill it. LOL she ain't give you no trim or what?

it was a lame reason. i was a square my freshman year tbh. she was very mature for her age, big ass and titties....she was just too much woman for me at the time. i started to hear rumors about her being fingered on her bus by some older dudes and i let my friends convince me to dump her.

i dumped her at the homecoming football game too like an asshole, so she was pretty embarrassed. my mom made me call her and apologize the next day but it was pretty much a wrap at that juncture.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:56am
did u dmp her in front of ppl or one on one alone?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:56am

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:59am
LOLWent home for the holidays (Bahamas). Went to a party with my bestie. The Party was packed. I was at one end of the bar talking to old acquaintances and she was at the other tying to get drinks. A guy walked up to her and said "hello you are looking so sexy tonight, my name is Adrian, can I buy you a drink?'' She responded: " Hello Mr. Brown no need to introduce yourself I know who you are, you may not remember me but I remember you...you are my best friend EX husband and I know you are currently married....and by the way your ex wife is right over there". He looked in my direction and I stared at him with a smile while i watched him turned purple. My friend and I both started laughing at him...I think he left because i didnt see him for the rest of the night.

oh and to save face he said 'well she always have beautiful friends"

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

funny thing is i met her at church the summer before school startd. she moved next door to this girl i went to church with.

that whole week i ignored the fck out of her and i knew i was going to see her at the game friday night. i was with my 2 closest friends and she was sitting 2 rows in front of us with the girl i went to church with. i walked down to my ex and told her i didn't want to be with her anymore and before i could say another word, she started crying and walked down the bleechers. her friend went after her and i went back to my seat to enjoy the game.

about 10 mins later her friend comes back and give me a tounge lashing about doing that to her and knocked my hat off my head. i felt bad as fck.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:09am
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:23am

funny thing is i met her at church the summer before school startd. she moved next door to this girl i went to church with.

that whole week i ignored the fck out of her and i knew i was going to see her at the game friday night. i was with my 2 closest friends and she was sitting 2 rows in front of us with the girl i went to church with. i walked down to my ex and told her i didn't want to be with her anymore and before i could say another word, she started crying and walked down the bleechers. her friend went after her and i went back to my seat to enjoy the game.

about 10 mins later her friend comes back and give me a tounge lashing about doing that to her and knocked my hat off my head. i felt bad as fck.

Damn you were cruel.....She probably never got over that. Then you made it worst by saying you didn't remember. Side eye worthy.

Po' big tidday big ass girl.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:53am

Save before Send Big smile

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:16pm

Damn you were cruel.....She probably never got over that. Then you made it worst by saying you didn't remember. Side eye worthy.

Po' big tidday big ass girl.

Dead

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:16pm
smh James, I hope u dont embarrass ppl today & deal with them one on one, not in front of a crowdCry

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:55pm
Its happened once. Most of my exes were long distance, so they do not live around here and we do not have mutual friends.

The time it did happen we were both at a large wedding reception. I saw him across the crowd. I ignored him.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:16pm
SeniorD, it happened so quick though.

I was just about to open my mouth and say hey but he had looked away so quick. why should I bother after he didn't even acknowledge me

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

SeniorD, it happened so quick though.

I was just about to open my mouth and say hey but he had looked away so quick. why should I bother after he didn't even acknowledge me
LOLI wonder if u make him nervous and the only time he has courage is online

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:12pm
I never see any men from my past. 

I like the past be to GHOST, I don' need to ever see them again in life.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:22pm
At the sex shop with my then new boo.

It was creepy...he kept following us from section to section, watching. Couldn't even pick out some new toys in peace.

Then had the nerve to text me the next day saying something to the effect of, "I didn't know u were into stuff like that thanks for showing me u r a ho".

I had fun sending him pics of all the fun stuff we got that night.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:33pm
at a nail shop...i was getting a pedicure when he walked in selling bootleg dvds Ermm

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

It was creepy...he kept following us from section to section, watching. Couldn't even pick out some new toys in peace.

Then had the nerve to text me the next day saying something to the effect of, "I didn't know u were into stuff like that thanks for showing me u r a ho".[/B}

I'm dead!

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

at a nail shop...i was getting a pedicure when he walked in selling bootleg dvds Ermm

LAWWWWDDDDDLOLLOLLOLLOL I got the new 2015 "Best Man Summer Picnic" for five dollas.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Then had the nerve to text me the next day saying something to the effect of, "I didn't know u were into stuff like that thanks for showing me u r a ho".

christ...awkward...LOL

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:46pm

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

LAWWWWDDDDDLOLLOLLOLLOL I got the new 2015 "Best Man Summer Picnic" for five dollas.

LOL

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:46pm
When I went back home for Christmas last month. I had pulled up to the gas station to get a few items. As I was coming out of the store, he walked in. He said hi, how have you been? I just kept going like he didn't say a word. I got in my car and sat there trying to connect my phone to my cars bluetooth. He hurried and paid for his stuff and came out of the store and was walking to my car. Right as he had gotten close enough to knock on my window, I drove off..

He sent message by my cousin that I am funny acting and I was acting like I was all that and too good to acknowledge him... He said he guess the big city changed me....

That's just it.. I am all that and I am too good to acknowledge you, sir. And no.. I am still me. I have matured and I know my worth and he's not worth wasting a mouth movement trying to form the word "hello".

and the gas station is not weird but it's weird bc I rarely go to that gas station when I visit home. I was on the hunt for a sugar free icee. That's the only reason why I even went there.

Posted By: ragincajin
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:23pm
Court.
I won. He scowled.
All in all, it was a lovely 20 min.
Enough said.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:23pm

LOLWent home for the holidays (Bahamas).

now this was a good/weird one LOL

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:28pm

Man I hate when I run into them when I look busted. I only run into them when I'm in NY cos you have to walk everywhere. Arrgggg.

Suga, was it you that said you saw your ex at a store while looking busted because you were trying to get something really quick and after he said hey to you, you started speaking spanish? if so lmaoooo LOL u r hilarious.

But I agree. I hate running into anyone looking a mess and I'll avoid that person.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:58pm
I ran into my ex from the other thread at Autozone, he saw me and came over to my car and tried to let himself in my car, I hurried up and reached over and pushed down the manual lock. He was like "I can't get in?" I said, "Noooooo "

I was so glad I left that bum alone, he's in the penn now....

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:16am
In another state at a house party w/no mutual friends present. It was really odd...

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:22am
Personally, I've never ran into an ex at a strange place...

However..LOLLOLLOL

Once a few years ago I decided to join one of my really good friends for a night out. She is a lesbian, and wanted to go to a gay club downtown. My bff came with us. We got there..started drinking..dancing..having a good time with all the queens. I couldn't find my bff and decided to look for her. She was in the corner acting strangely, and said she wanted to leave. Come to find out she ran into her ex boyfriend grinding up on some dude in only his underwear LOLLOLLOL I felt bad..but damn! That sh*t was too funny.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

In another state at a house party w/no mutual friends present. It was really odd...

creepy!!!

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Personally, I've never ran into an ex at a strange place...

However..LOLLOLLOL

Once a few years ago I decided to join one of my really good friends for a night out. She is a lesbian, and wanted to go to a gay club downtown. My bff came with us. We got there..started drinking..dancing..having a good time with all the queens. I couldn't find my bff and decided to look for her. She was in the corner acting strangely, and said she wanted to leave. Come to find out she ran into her ex boyfriend grinding up on some dude in only his underwear LOLLOLLOL I felt bad..but damn! That sh*t was too funny.

YIKES!!LOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:55am
at a work function....walked into the room having returned from the ladies room, and there he was...like directly in front of me....stared...i stared...he stared...
then he hugged meLOL
...for like 5 minutes, not saying a word, in front of everyoneEmbarrassed
OuchLOL

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:02am
Mall Parking Lot (We parked way back):
I was in my friend's car eating chicken and watching TV with her.
These young boys (about 3) walked by her car.
She said, "Heyyyyy, white boy!"
I looked at her and said, "I'm not into paedophilia."
She said, "Not them! Him!!" and she pointed at him.
I turned around and I saw him.  Beautiful as ever...smoking.
I screamed and said, "That's DAVID! OMG, that's *insert our nickname for him*"
She shrieked back, "That's DAVID?  No wonder you felt that way.  He's gorgeous.  He could be a model."

-He was that fine.  If he was 6'2" and not punk ass bitch, I would have been all over thatEvil Smile-

He turned around slightly and kept on walking...all the while trying to peer into the car. 
I reclined back into my seat...all I needed was the trap door to open up.

I started to have a panic attack and it sounded like someone was having a massive orgasm.
The mall police even rolled by our car.
Then David returned, merchandise in tow.  He ran by the rear of our car in slow motion/Bay Watch style.  He looked at my friend's bumper  (It had our college on it).  He got to his car, parked 2 space over and one back.  
I leaned my seat so far back and peered through the rear window.  He took off his shirt in the rain...outside of his car...in slow motion.  His back was so fit. Embarrassed
He put on another shirt and his snapback.  Then drove away.

He definitely knew I was in the car.Dead

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 10:55am
I was at a comedy show with my current. Once we had been seated, I got up to go to the restroom, and my ex and his current were waiting in the lobby. I was caught off guard, I gave a quick awkward wave and continued to the restroom. When I got back to my seat, they had been seated DIRECTLY behind us. It was so awkward. I looked fabulous though, and my current is such an upgrade(except for in the height department). But I was very concious of them behind us the whole time. I felt like my ex was looking at me, but he would have had to look in my irection to see the stage. I think it was probably more awkward for him.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:17am

court building...

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:55am
Here is another one:
At a house party.
I was having a good time at an annual bday party when my ex walked in...he saw me and pretended as if he didnt see me. A few minutes later we faced each other and he asked..."Hey, what are you doing here?"
And i said..." the question is what are you doing here?" he said my frat brothers told me about this huge party and I came with them"
I said "well, I belong here, this is my bday party"

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:39pm
lmao pebbles... People are so bold. I hate when people do that. How do you take someone to a bday party and you don't even know the guest of honor?

This girl I went to HS with did that. We left some club in midtown, get in the cab and she says something something fulton st. A club near wall st... I don't go out much, what do I know.

She's giving him directions, then says bridge. I stop singing with the radio and ask if we were going to Brooklyn. I love my BK but which fulton st. I say downtown or bed stuy.

So we get out of a cab in bed stuy in front of crown fired chicken and walk down the block to this house party. It was her coworker's husband's 50!!!

Here we are at some old man's party looking like 20 something video vixens. Thighs, backs, breasts, shoulders OUT. People have on timbs. The husband and his wife have on matching camo jean suits. The damn shame

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:57pm
never ran into one out of the blue really.

Print Page | Close Window