Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367338
Printed Date: Oct 17 2018 at 11:14am

Topic: Football and Weaves!!!!
Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Subject: Football and Weaves!!!!
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:29am
Hey ladies!!  Long time no post, huh?!  

I've missed this board  Hugand I made a resolution to start contributing again.  The one thing I loved about BHM has always been the wealth of knowledge contained here.  So hopefully I can share somethings and engage in good conversation as I did awhile back.

Anyhow, as the the title reads football and weaves...so it's playoff season for the NFL, I'm sure some of you ladies love football just as much as I do!  So let's see you repping your team and your fab install!!

While my team will not be advancing, I'm a diehard fan, so I will start...

Let me add my specs - as I've been askedEmbarrassed

Glam Goddess Beauty Bellissima 16/18 (less than 6inch peice), 18/20 (full bundle), 20/22(about 1.5 ozs) and 22/24 (3/4ths of the bundle)

Replies:
Posted By: PrettyLadyJ08
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:30am
Hi!!! I will have to take pics with my football gear, too. I just learned how to share pics using photobucket not too long ago (after YEARS of lurk mode).

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:42am
Originally posted by PrettyLadyJ08 PrettyLadyJ08 wrote:

Hi!!! I will have to take pics with my football gear, too. I just learned how to share pics using photobucket not too long ago (after YEARS of lurk mode).

Great!  The more the merrier!Big smile  Which team???

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:51am
The 12th Man shall be represented. Let me take some pics and come all up in here representing! Seattle Seahawk fan till I die! We play next Saturday ( first round bye and all) I will post picks from our victory party next Saturday!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

The 12th Man shall be represented. Let me take some pics and come all up in here representing! Seattle Seahawk fan till I die! We play next Saturday ( first round bye and all) I will post picks from our victory party next Saturday!

Come with it missy!  I love my team but I know if it came down to it this season...yeah we are no match right now for the Seahawks!  They put in WORK this season!! 

Can't wait to see the pictures!  Side note - I messaged youCry

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Come with it missy!  I love my team but I know if it came down to it this season...yeah we are no match right now for the Seahawks!  They put in WORK this season!! 

Can't wait to see the pictures!  Side note - I messaged youCry
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You anit said nothing but a word. I am so proud of my legion of "boom" this year! Our defense is knocking folks out!LOL 

P.S. I sent you a email about an hour ago Wink

Posted By: BelleAmore
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:08pm
Love it MMR!!! I can't wait to get my new hair, I'll share pics in my Jersey.

Posted By: cutescorpio
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:14pm
::waves at MMR:: I said I was come back myself. I've missed the board.

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:25pm
waves to the seniors/old school members...this board been dead since you guys stop contributing.

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 1:30pm
Finaly some life euh i looked at your hair jummy. I cannot participate not a citizen of the USA. Miss you

Posted By: mvanburen19
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:16pm
Oh No!!!!! Ms. God's Child!!!! THE SAINTS SHALL HAVE A VICTORY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! @MMR I love that hair!

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 2:33pm
Beautiful . Happy new year . I was off bhm since november due to illness , but doing better . Thanks for sharing MSRED . I miss your beautiful install pictures . Hug

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:42pm
well Red you know how i do.....my team lose I go for the Bay and sorry ya'll got whooped int he cold last night and we're Cali warm.........we Packed yall up and left ya in the cold.  annnnnnnny who yay I'm in turban mode so no hair picks.......and I don't own a 9ner jersey LOL

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 4:50pm
heres an old one for ya Red...........Two Raiders and a Cowgirl

http://s812.photobucket.com/user/510queen/media/395598_2811638807657_1305647514_n.jpg.html" rel="nofollow"> " border="">

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by cutescorpio cutescorpio wrote:

::waves at MMR:: I said I was come back myself. I've missed the board.

Hey suga!  I miss seeing you around...Heart

Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

waves to the seniors/old school members...this board been dead since you guys stop contributing.
Hey!! I peek in every now and again...but with the errors on this board it's hard to stay active.  Let's see how this works.LOL

Originally posted by blackarosoe blackarosoe wrote:

Finaly some life euh i looked at your hair jummy. I cannot participate not a citizen of the USA. Miss you
Heart  I miss you!  I will message you!!

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:33pm
The usual for me. Wags NC since 09.

Go BEARS!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Beautiful . Happy new year . I was off bhm since november due to illness , but doing better . Thanks for sharing MSRED . I miss your beautiful install pictures . Hug

India!  Hey suga!!!  I hope you are feeling much better!!  Sorry to hear you were under the weather but glad you are doing well. Hug

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

well Red you know how i do.....my team lose I go for the Bay and sorry ya'll got whooped int he cold last night and we're Cali warm.........we Packed yall up and left ya in the cold.  annnnnnnny who yay I'm in turban mode so no hair picks.......and I don't own a 9ner jersey LOL

Now 510...you know I love you - that's the ONLY reason I'm gonna let that slide!  Thanks for posting your jersey!  Is this KevinCN??  Give us details on the install...you wear light yaki well!!Wink

Thank you ladies for the compliments BUT I know you have some pictures of you in your jersey!  Come on and post them!!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:36pm
Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!Wink

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:51pm

Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!Wink

I'm well! I bleed orange & Blue..Was thrilled to see Green Bay lose, they bear my Bears, then beat my Baybee's Eagles.

But, you hair is pretty, even though I don't like your jersey!

How does the hair hold up? After I saw your pic, I IMMEDIATELY went to their FB page. lol

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:11pm

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Hey Cream!!  How've you been?!!  I see you reppin the Bears!

I'm well! I bleed orange & Blue..Was thrilled to see Green Bay lose, they bear my Bears, then beat my Baybee's Eagles.  

But, you hair is pretty, even though I don't like your jersey!  

How does the hair hold up? After I saw your pic, I IMMEDIATELY went to their FB page. lol

This is like the 8th time trying to post this!  UGH!Angry

Hey hey now, I didn't say nothing about those Bears that were sitting home on Sunday...it's nothing but love over here!!  I love Green Bay...always have and always will.  

You always wear Wagmans well!!  I've been wearing the hair for about 3 months and it's doing great.  The curls are light and very easy to maintain.  Low maintenance if you ask me...  I literally just made them my first contribution post.  I have a few more coming on various vendors I have tried out. 

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by mvanburen19 mvanburen19 wrote:

Oh No!!!!! Ms. God's Child!!!! THE SAINTS SHALL HAVE A VICTORY THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!! @MMR I love that hair!
Diva MVANBUREN I see you got jokes this morning! Keep hope alive as Jessie would say LOL

Come on with your Saint jersey and give me a good back shot of your latest install. I shall be posting (hopefully the form picture load is not acting up) plenty of victory pictures from the game on Saturday. I am just hoping that the legion of boom does not cause another earthquack with our cheering, my weave can't stand the sweatLOL

Do I hear a small wager of your Lousiana parlines ( what else you got down their?) for my Seattle starbucks, red delicous apples or salmon? LOL

Posted By: PrettyLadyJ08
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:22am
My number one team is the Saints, but I root for the Packers from time to time, because my grandfather was a fan.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:40pm

[/QUOTE]

Now 510...you know I love you - that's the ONLY reason I'm gonna let that slide!  Thanks for posting your jersey!  Is this KevinCN??  Give us details on the install...you wear light yaki well!!Wink

Thank you ladies for the compliments BUT I know you have some pictures of you in your jersey!  Come on and post them!!
[/QUOTE]

my bad this was my very first upart creation from when I was selling hair.  it is Chinese Lite Yaki

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:04pm

Originally posted by mvanburen19 mvanburen19 wrote:

Diva MVANBUREN I see you got jokes this morning! Keep hope alive as Jessie would say LOL

Come on with your Saint jersey and give me a good back shot of your latest install. I shall be posting (hopefully the form picture load is not acting up) plenty of victory pictures from the game on Saturday. I am just hoping that the legion of boom does not cause another earthquack with our cheering, my weave can't stand the sweatLOL

Do I hear a small wager of your Lousiana parlines ( what else you got down their?) for my Seattle starbucks, red delicous apples or salmon? LOL
LOL!!!!! We shall see. we have plenty, Cajun, Creole, Crabs, Crawfish, strawberries, po' boys, everything and anything, and its ALL DELICIOUS. I shall post a pic on SAT.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 7:27am
I'm glad ladies are posting and planning to post pictures!!  I will be bumping this thread on the weekend too!! Wink

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:37pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982948476689&l=c91b22bbaf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982938476690&l=a7bb5f78b1

Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 8:24pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982948476689&l=c91b22bbaf

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349982938476690&l=a7bb5f78b1
Im a sore LOSER!

Posted By: grayvelma
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 9:05pm
Onyc Lite Relax Perm...WHO DAT...well maybe next year

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:11am
Hi MMR!

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:01pm
Okay, Let's try this again! The 12th Man checking in from the home of the NFC Chamipon Seattle Seahawks!
Specs: 14" Mongolian processed to deep curly, lifted random pieces of hair for highlights.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:04pm

510 and the rest of the Bay area 49ner fans get in here and represent! LOL

Specs: 12" Chinese Deep Wavy hair wefts and closure sewen on to a dome cap

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 3:38pm
I was already here lol and you know this..........page 3 or so

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 2:28am
Looking good ladies, welcome back MMR Smile

Print Page | Close Window