Print Page | Close Window

jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367318
Printed Date: Apr 24 2018 at 12:22pm

Topic: jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: jesus christ, mom tries disciplining son in store
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:42pm
parenting fail. i didnt know this happened to black people. mother tries disciplining son in store and little boy gets bucked.

the mom is Caribbean, she might be haitian, i aint sure

Replies:
Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:47pm
They about to send his ass back home. 

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:50pm
Well damn.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the norm for them. Event he little girl was playing around with the wig, taunting her mother.

Give me 2 minutes with both of them

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:52pm
lol @ the boy saying do something. wow. ok i guess ive had a change of heart some kids need they ass beat.

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:52pm
Isn't this that lady who stages things like the HIV on the train incident? Her accent sounds trini.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:55pm
speechless… 

i was gonna say that the girl should have beat the boys ass when they were carrying the mom off.. it looked like she was trying to help the mom.. but then she started acting stupid too… 

why did the mom go after the girl when she came back though? talkin about she ripped the wig..? I'm not team woopings.. but i woulda slapped the piss out of that little boy the first chance i got. he wants to act all big and bad i would have fought him like he was all big and bad.. he'd never try that shiit again. 
you could tell he was a lil bish that can't fight at all… 

i wish we could get an update.. i wanna know what she did and what his punishments were… 

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:57pm
I hope it's staged and I don't really see how that guy was helping.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:00pm
Jesus Christ!!! I'm not usually partial to hitting kids but I would beat these monster brats senseless. Send their asses home indeed.

I don't understand why the older man kept restraining that woman, frankly.

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:00pm
The way that the mom tried to fight the guy carrying her out leads me to believe that they all ratchet. This is  learned behavior. 

The entire family needs an ass whooping. 

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:02pm
hopefully child services are involved. that mother needs some help with those bad ass kids. i bet their fathers aren't involved in their lives either tbh. looks like they might have some type of mental issues too, either ADHD or ODD.

i'm #teamspank but a spanking or whooping won't work on these demon kids.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:02pm
I think this is fake as hell...

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:05pm
y'all might be surprised at the kids that don't mind putting hands on parents… 

but the way that man was acting about him eating grapes was odd… 

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:07pm
just don't happen that way...if indeed the boy was emotionally disturbed to hit his moms back in the store, he would have had some rage thereafter, because of the embarrassment of the situation...he wouldn't be laughing and playing when it got physically between them...then the other little girl flipin the wig between her legs...& this dude out of nowhere man handling a stranger?? Come on...super staged bullshyt....

Posted By: liesnalibis
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I hope so too...and that's really all I have to say about this. Was not entertained in a positive way. Unhappy

Posted By: Senior Detective
I only got to 2 mins b4 it started buffering , but Bunz u slipping, she is NOT haitian

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:09pm
This isn't her? Ms Muffin Pranks

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:10pm
Man, those could not be my children.  They wouldn't be alive to see CPS.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:10pm
I can believe it. My mother has a tenant with a son just like that. The kid respects nothing and no one and the lady cannot handle her son on her own. But he probably got that way partly because of his dad when he was around, cuz he was a violent man.

Posted By: nemesis1
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:12pm
That was just sad to watch. Both of those kids are out of control, especially the boy. The mom herself has a temper, no wonder the kids are like that.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:17pm

This isn't her? Ms Muffin Pranks

Yea, that accent does sound familiar.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I hope so too...and that's really all I have to say about this. Was not entertained in a positive way. Unhappy
yeah, I think its the same lady.  Bad acting all up & thru the vidThumbs Down

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:19pm
Bunz, stop playing...that is no Haitian accent LOL

If this sh*t is real, I wouldn't even be mad if she left them at the store :/

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I was glad when folks in this thread started suggesting that because what I saw made me feel sad and helpless to the core.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:20pm
Ok, just watched the other vid...yeah..sounds like the same voice smh

She needs to be stopped Pinch

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:23pm
Seemed fake.. especially the fact that ole dude was so bothered by the kid eating some grapes...

So when they stage this sh*t, the bystanders are uninvolved right? If so, New Yorkers are calm as fck (in the train video).. it would have looked a lot different elsewhere LOL

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:23pm

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:24pm
I'm not going to front, at first I was like "since when negroes be getting upset over a couple of grapes"LOL
We let worse ish slide...unfortunately.

And FTR, I'm not implying that we as a people steal grapes, but we typically ain't the grape, cherries or the ice cubes at the fruit stand police lol

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:25pm
if its fake, i hope they paid for them grapes and the mess they made in the store.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:27pm
sh!t just don't go down like that...when the dude approached her about her boy eating the grapes...it woulda popped off right then...she woulda 9 times outta 10 flipped on him...

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:28pm
ha I was thinking to myself, belt woulda came off, It woulda been on and popping 

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:31pm
If this was real I don't think anyone would've stopped her from beating the brakes off those kids. The older black folk there might've even helped and lent some shoes and belts.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:32pm
LOL blaque you know you stole some grapes when you were a kid before you realized how dirty they are

which reminds me when I was like 5 I was doing it and some white lady told me I could go to jail. Bitch

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:33pm
i dont understand the to point of what she does.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:34pm
The "insignificant matter" police always get me. Like bitch get over yourself!

Posted By: decemberdiamond
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:35pm
If this was real, those demon seed kids need to be dropped off at the precinct before she kills them.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont understand the to point of what she does.
Black jackass...LOL lmao...I mean she's trying to create a lane like the guys from the tv show Jackass...

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL blaque you know you stole some grapes when you were a kid before you realized how dirty they are

which reminds me when I was like 5 I was doing it and some white lady told me I could go to jail. Bitch
I wish a nigguh would.  I take one or 2 grapes to see if the bunch is sweet b4 I buy it .   It aint like I'm constantly just eating it like that boy was.  I also open my snacks & beverages b4 I get to the register.  

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:37pm
If this is that same "YOU GAVE ME AIDS!" heifer, this is not a damn prank and frankly she needs to be found and charged for the destruction of that business' property!

People today have a VERY twisted sense of what is a joke or a prank. Screenshots of people on social networking sites talmbout contracting all kinds of diseases and spreading it only for you to go to their Page to find some bull about " surprise, it was a prank!"

Fück outta here. Twisted motherfùckers.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:38pm
i used to eat the pistachios right out the bin when we went grocery shopping. i thought it was samples tbh. i didn't know it was wrong until i went to the store with my friend and his mom looked at me like i was crazy.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:40pm
those kids are terrible...deport them

why was the guy grabbing the mother so rough? i thought he was going to fight her

does the cameraman own stock in that damn store, f*ck those grapes...he had his camera ready because he wanted to see the mom confront her child

she probably just wanted to get in and out and leave, now her life is on worldstar...if the cameraman cared so damn much, he wouldn't have been filming

i hate every f*cking one

i feel bad for her and those kids don't give a damn...

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:41pm
VH1 Soul all day
these oldschool vids are giving me life.   I used to dance so much back in the day

90's>>>>>>>>

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

those kids are terrible...deport them

why was the guy grabbing the mother so rough? i thought he was going to fight her

does the cameraman own stock in that damn store...he had his camera ready because he wanted to see the mom confront her child

she probably just wanted to get in and out and leave, now her life is on worldstar...if the cameraman cared so damn much, he wouldn't have been filming

i hate every f*cking one

i feel bad for her and those kids don't give a damn...

LOL girl, read the thread

Posted By: decemberdiamond
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:44pm
The guy who was the grape cop sounds exactly like the guy on the train saying ms you crazy. let me find out she hired him to be her prank cameraman

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:46pm
yeah im surprised she hasnt been arrested yet.  remember when she pretended to be pregnant and they called the ambulance and took her to the hospital and she ducked out. 

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:48pm
im not gon' lie. i hate seeing folks eat grapes also...its why i dont buy grapes anymore. i dont know where yo funky hands have been...but wooow lil'man told his mom to watch her mouth. do you know i would've been sitting on the floor in a coma while my mom finished her shopping??LOL

so is it fake or not?

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 2:48pm
this is fake? then why doesn't the op say that -_-

i still f*cking hate everyone

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:04pm

hey calm your ass down over there

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

hey calm your ass down over there

grown folks speaking young man

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:09pm
That's crazy...

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:13pm
Nvm

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:22pm

fake or not

kids do behave like this and worse

its so crucial to instill fear in your children...parents seem to forget that these days

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:25pm
Ok nevermind

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 5:14pm
I know this is fake but I'm glad little boy snatched that horrible wig off her head lol

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:15pm
For entertainment purposes, that is not even funny.

One time my daughter popped off to me in the mall, then tried to switch her lil 15 year old azz away. I had her up against the wall so fast, feet dangling 6 inches off the floor, forearm up against her neck, her eyeballs bugged out. Security strolled by, "everything ok here?" I was like, "I GOT DIS! KEEP IT MOVIN!" Indeed they did. But I was never that rachett, omg!

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:53pm
i do not believe for one second this is real *goes back to read comments*

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:54pm
that kid would've died that day if he was mine smh

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:01pm
and another thing of this video..as much as one can't stand their parents when ish like this happens in public,esp the mom, i highly doubt any child could just stand by and watch a complete stranger handle ur mother like that...i am pretty sure the child would of have stepped in to try to help their mother in a situation like this even if she were mean to u...

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

For entertainment purposes, that is not even funny.

One time my daughter popped off to me in the mall, then tried to switch her lil 15 year old azz away. I had her up against the wall so fast, feet dangling 6 inches off the floor, forearm up against her neck, her eyeballs bugged out. Security strolled by, "everything ok here?" I was like, "I GOT DIS! KEEP IT MOVIN!" Indeed they did. But I was never that rachett, omg!

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was she towards u after this altercation...dayum

LOLLOLLOL@ the bolded

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

The way that the mom tried to fight the guy carrying her out leads me to believe that they all ratchet. This is  learned behavior. 

The entire family needs an ass whooping. 

pretty much

mom is acting a fool, so are we really that surprised  the kids act a fool too?

Huge parenting fail. Both (the parents and the children) need help ASAP.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

fake or not

kids do behave like this and worse

its so crucial to instill fear in your children...parents seem to forget that these days

^respect, not fear. BIG difference. Too many parents confuse the two. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:13pm
I don't like when parents curse at their kids. How are they supposed to respect you if you're not respecting them?

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:17pm
I'm very confused over the guy grabbing her....

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

[/IMG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was she towards u after this altercation...dayum

LOLLOLLOL@ the bolded

DSG, she was appropriately humbled. She tried it and no sir the buck stopped HERE. I am not one to say beat your kids, but sometimes they just need the equivalent of a glass of ice water in the face.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

[/IMG]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was she towards u after this altercation...dayum

LOLLOLLOL@ the bolded

DSG, she was appropriately humbled. She tried it and no sir the buck stopped HERE. I am not one to say beat your kids, but sometimes they just need the equivalent of a glass of ice water in the face.

lawd...so know what u mean...so know what u mean...as the saying goes.."SHE LEARNT THAT DAY" and was probably moreso shocked cause she never seen u this way before...

some children can just push u to the limit til u had enough...u tried and tried and tried....then now u gonna see momz here a side of her u have never, eva seen before...Shocked

i also like the " glass of ice water in their face"ClapClapClap

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't like when parents curse at their kids. How are they supposed to respect you if you're not respecting them?

IA

it's much better to articulate your anger with real words.  they'll learn how to do the same...and it's scarier.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

I'm very confused over the guy grabbing her....

her boyfriend

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:45am
^^^^oh smack that is her???? need to knock that red ish off of her head

some did question her about that video and she did say yes...shameful ...just shameful..

Print Page | Close Window