Print Page | Close Window

ASOS shoppers in the US?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367313
Printed Date: Sep 22 2018 at 7:45pm

Topic: ASOS shoppers in the US?
Posted By: purpulicious01
Subject: ASOS shoppers in the US?
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:28am
I ordered the shoes below, but there has been some confusion due to  the UK to US size conversion- I'm being sent the wrong size. 

Any one experience this before? And how long did it take for your parcel to arrive to the US? (If I understand correctly, they are based in the UK) 

Thanks

Image 1 of ASOS HOXTON Heeled Sandals

Replies:
Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:35am
I haven't ordered from the UK site since they opened a site for the US. Have you tried the US site? It takes maybe a week or so, I honestly don't remember. Is the size guide unclear?

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:48am
I ordered from the US site but they are sending me a UK size because the shoe is coming from their UK warehouse; and the size they are sending me is not the correct equivalent. (i.e. I ordered a size 8, but they are sending me a UK 3, which is equal to a size 6) 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:58am
Week long for free shipping

The us site has a ny warehouse I believe but sometimes my packages come from the uk

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:08am
I thought they shipped out of Ohio now?

Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:14am
I think they are shipping my shoes from the UK  because the shoe I ordered is a UK brand. 

Idk though - first time ordering from their site and I'm confused.

Posted By: Joja1107
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:20am
I have ordered several times from them. Never shoes though. The shipping is about a week or so and customer service is pretty good too.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:28pm
their packages don't take that long to arrive. 

Print Page | Close Window