Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367312
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 7:18am

Topic: What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
Posted By: darkbarbie
Subject: What Aliexpress Vendor is everybody using now ?/
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:29pm
Any suggestions ? You know the quality of vendors change over time.

Replies:
Posted By: sweetApples9
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:33am
For what I've been researching the top quality hair vendors on aliexpress are:
Luvin hair
Rosa Hair Products
Oueen Hair Products( BESTTLOLLOLLOLLOL)
Queen Weave Beauty(Good as well lolCool)
I think another good one is New Star Hair. I think thats the name. People say it is the sister company to Qhp but it's not the same exact hair to me. NSH looks drier.

Posted By: BelleAmore
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 1:49pm
I second Queen Hair products... Seems to be consistent in terms of quality and they bundles I purchased a year ago are still holding up.

Posted By: lovehair1
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 6:58pm
I brought queen hair it was very trashy even with co wash im very disappointed with all the reviews that the hair ws good!! not for me the smell was terrible and lasted 2wks it wS hard and trashy had to remove it

who is the best supplier?? an should I just go to a factory
I love hair and am at my wits end
HELPPppppppppppp
Xx

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 7:59pm
Im sorry to hear that!  Could you get a refund?  What did it smell like?  Trashy? How so?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:41pm
@jess it was hard to the touch I could not run my fingers through it it was bad I did everthing but nothing worked a waste of money I told the vendor which was hopeless I did my research but I still came out unhappy
Now im worried it will happen again
Who do you advise   

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by lovehair1 lovehair1 wrote:

I brought queen hair it was very trashy even with co wash im very disappointed with all the reviews that the hair ws good!! not for me the smell was terrible and lasted 2wks it wS hard and trashy had to remove it

HELPPppppppppppp
Xx

Did you buy from the right vendor because there are many imitation "Queen Hair Products" on Aliexpress and their hair would be bad quality. And if you did get the right Queens, I would get a refund ASAP.Disapprove 

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:31pm

HELPPppppppppppp
Xx

Yeah I bought hair from queens and the way the reviews were going it was oh so great.. I got my hair it was more wavy and my bundles were full of fibers, and smelled funny when flat ironing... it wasn't ba, but it definitely wasn't what I was expecting....

Date Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:35pm
but as far what everyone is uising

QHP, Queen Weave Beauty, Luvin Hair, Luxy Hair Co, and New Star Hair...

Posted By: MrsJHorn
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:12pm
I've gone back to QHP. I also found there are many imitation QHP companies on Ali. I tried New Star, which I really don't believe is sister to QHP and the hair went downhill on me after colored it. That was just my experience. QHP has not failed me yet so I'm sticking with it.

Posted By: evelynu
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:31pm
hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

HELPPppppppppppp
Xx

Did you buy from the right vendor because there are many imitation "Queen Hair Products" on Aliexpress and their hair would be bad quality. And if you did get the right Queens, I would get a refund ASAP.Disapprove 

hi! How do you know which is the correct Queen? I've run across so many imitations!!!

Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 4:59pm
@sweetapples9 i can send you the link im not sure if im aloud to post it on here the one thing that was good was that the delivery was fast im in London England so i was thinking i would have to wait ages for delivery that had to be the only good thing im doing hard research im thinking to place an order with someone in America maybe better. but im still reading and doing research i dont want to be ripped off again 

if you pm and i send you the link 

x

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 5:45pm
rosa hair products
and the hair is 10% off right now because of the cold weather 

Posted By: CurvyGirl27
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 11:14pm
I am confused how "Luvin Hair" is even being mentioned at all. I thought it was widely known that though the hair had become really popular at one point, it was clear they couldn't keep up the demand and started sending out hair with fillers and synthetic fibers in it. It turned into a real mess because a lot of women ending up with a matted, tangled, shedding mess and the company was ignoring the complaints right and left and even changed their name for a time. I would not recommend purchasing from them at all. 

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 6:26pm
My "hair" from Luvin Hair was a hot mess.  Would never order from them again.   I like Luxy hair, Queen Weave Beauty.   QHP is too stinky for me but the batch of hair I got in 2011 was gorgeous and beautiful-still have but will not wear again due to the smell.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:47pm
I want to try Luxy. When I had QHP mine didnt have a smell. I worry this batch will have a smell this time

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:01pm
How long did it take for you to get your hair from QHP?

Posted By: MoriahElle
Date Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:37pm
Im not a big fan of Aliexpress !
But i tried i new site i found on instagram
I was VERY VERY skeptical at first but the sales rep (forgot her name) was very kind.
I received my hair 7 days later smh which long to me but im pretty impressed . Havent installed yet but i co-washed and it still seems to have a nice texture
The website was exotikglamhair.bigcartel.com i pre-ordered
Hope that helps. Ill keep you posted!

Btw how do i post pictures?

Posted By: princessa
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:13am
^^^ LMAO

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 11:13am
Im sorry .. I think i missed the joke

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 12:49pm
dont she sound like an infomercial though?! "I was skeptical at first, but after trying it for just one day, I literally lost 200 pounds!" LOL

Posted By: Alisha
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by evelynu evelynu wrote:

THIS

so I just went with another company after doing research funny enough what I order had "queen hair product" in the title lol but that's not why I ordered. I was looking for a lot of different bundles and a closure in longer lengths. I wanted the longest to be about 30" at the least.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 1:16pm
i aint tellin LOL  th eonly vendor i may have who is worth somethingLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

THIS

so I just went with another company after doing research funny enough what I order had "queen hair product" in the title lol but that's not why I ordered. I was looking for a lot of different bundles and a closure in longer lengths. I wanted the longest to be about 30" at the least.

Alisha, do you remember who your vendor is? Do you mind sharing, even if it's in a PM?

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 13 2014 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

How long did it take for you to get your hair from QHP?

When I ordered in 2012 it took a couple of days. When I asked her just now, homegirl told me MAYBE it will get to me Monday. Thats way to long, my hair appointment is on Sat. That kinda pisses me off a little, so now Im stuck weeding through the rest of aliexpress.

Posted By: Alisha
Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 8:32am

THIS

Alisha, do you remember who your vendor is? Do you mind sharing, even if it's in a PM?

nope I don' mind sharing my vendor. I went with iseeing beauty. Haven't seen many reviews on their hair. There's a few on YouTube like 5. The hair is scheduled to be delivered today. My fingers are crossed that it's good hair

Date Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:35pm

THIS

nope I don' mind sharing my vendor. I went with iseeing beauty. Haven't seen many reviews on their hair. There's a few on YouTube like 5. The hair is scheduled to be delivered today. My fingers are crossed that it's good hair

THANK YOU!!!!

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by MoriahElle MoriahElle wrote:

I was VERY VERY skeptical at first but the sales rep (forgot her name) was very kind.
I received my hair 7 days later smh which long to me but im pretty impressed . Havent installed yet but i co-washed and it still seems to have a nice texture

So basically you are wearing Aliexpress hair lol

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by DivaMelody DivaMelody wrote:

So basically you are wearing Aliexpress hair lol
yupLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:44am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

i aint tellin LOL  th eonly vendor i may have who is worth somethingLOLLOL

What about telling a old bhm friend in your head member via pm?Wink

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:33pm
Many of the Ali Express vendors are the same people who have various web-site names but selling the exact same thing while making all the money! All of the templates are similar as well as the prices, but over all, its all the same kind of processed hair being sold. Because human hair varies so will each bundle you purchase,so having said that, some bundles will be far better than others. Also,they are not really selling true Brazilian hair,it's a marketing ploy, but if you like it, then i love it.

Posted By: marie67
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 2:47pm
Try asking these Chinese vendors the real million dollar question which is, Does their hair have ALL of the cuticles aligned on the hair and not just some of the cuticles,and see what they tell you. there is no way one can market Virign anything when they have done something to the hair to alter it. If you have ever had true Indian hair and that Brazilian /Indian ali express hair, there is no match! and why does that ali Express hair always have a reddish tone to it f they didn't do something chemically to it?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by marie67 marie67 wrote:

Try asking these Chinese vendors the real million dollar question which is, Does their hair have ALL of the cuticles aligned on the hair and not just some of the cuticles,and see what they tell you. there is no way one can market Virign anything when they have done something to the hair to alter it. If you have ever had true Indian hair and that Brazilian /Indian ali express hair, there is no match! and why does that ali Express hair always have a reddish tone to it f they didn't do something chemically to it?

I completely agree! and I am struggling with this issue. Marie67, I sent your a PM. Thanks!

Posted By: toosexy1
Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 8:19pm
none. lol

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:57pm
No i purchased from instagram vendor.. I thought thats what i said ?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 11:00pm

No i purchased from instagram vendor.. I thought thats what i said ?

They saw your post the thing is 99.9% of the hair being sold on Instagram is purchased from Aliexpress or some other Chinese Vendor honey and just marked up for profit. 

Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 7:32am
Really ? This hair felt soo much better than the hair i got from
Ali months ago and it didnt have a cornchip smell

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:34am

Really ? This hair felt soo much better than the hair i got from
Ali months ago and it didnt have a cornchip smell
Remember Ali has tons of hair vendors. So yes you can get hair from an IG Vendor that gets hair from Ali and it doesn't have a cornchip smell

Posted By: ART_Couture
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:13am
Hi! Can you email me the right Queen Hair Products vendor I should be using on Ali express? thank you!!

Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by ART_Couture ART_Couture wrote:

Hi! Can you email me the right Queen Hair Products vendor I should be using on Ali express? My email is aja.r.thompson@gmail.com ....thank you!!

Chile, http:// lmgtfy.com/?q=queen+hair+aliexpress" rel="nofollow -   http://lmgtfy.com/?q=queen+hair+aliexpress+site%3Ablackhairmedia.com" rel="nofollow - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=queen+hair+aliexpress

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:40am
I have a few really good ones. One has virgin hair thats like butter - drool worthy 

I found one with the best yaki ever

I have another one for textured hair. 

I have another one that I can get silk closures from for under $100. Love them the most.

Honestly, try to find a vendor for all the different hair you wear.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

I have a few really good ones. One has virgin hair thats like butter - drool worthy 

I have another one that I can get silk closures from for under $100. Love them the most.

You set yourself up. These heauxs going to PM the sh!t out of you. Lol

Posted By: ART_Couture
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:02pm
thank you!

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Hursh Keelolo! I was JUST about to PM her, too!

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 3:39pm

You're right lol I was saying that to make a point. Dont try to make one vendor your everything. 

My bad yall cuz I aint tellin 

Posted By: Prelle64
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:45pm
Does Queens still smell bad?Dead

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 4:47pm
Does Queens hair still smell bad?Dead

Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 5:32pm
Luvin Hair Products is pretty good, now you know it's not advisable to give out vendors, so I will give you a suitable vendor on the par of QHP with all vendors do your home work cause the bandwagoneers make it hard for us out here.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Hursh Keelolo! I was JUST about to PM her, too!

I ain't gonna lie, I'm hurting for that yaki but I been on these bhm streets too long to know better LOL

Posted By: LoveQuicia
Date Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:28pm
has anyone tried Ms.LuLa ?

Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 1:47am
I am going to try out a vendor's supplier and report back. They used the same pictures on their site so I'll let yall know.Wink

Posted By: UrbanLegend
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:48am
I ordered from New Star, won't ever do that again. The hair shed and tangled horribly. I did a bleach bath which made tangling stop briefly.. but after a wash it was back to the same BS. I wrote a review on ali express on the hair and was immediately contacted by the owner. They offered to give me a discount on a future order if I changed my review to say the hair was good quality. I declined and told them to improve their product instead.

Then I noticed all of the one and two word reviews that were added inexplicably by the same name (amy I think) praising the hair. 

Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:34pm
Bump

Posted By: Daymarme
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:55pm
bumping this thread

My first and only experience with aliexpress was Queen Weave Beauty....garbage. I would have been happier with my local BSS hair. I had to throw it away after a few months. I'm a scorned consumer of virgin hair...Im just so tired of the disappointments. Im not expecting gold, but geesh, please deliver some level of quality and service. 
Queens is the only AliExpress vendor I'm maybeeeeee thinking about giving a last chance to because my research shows that they are atleast reliable. I dont care about fast shipping, I'd rather wait and get it right than speed it to me and I get trash. 

Posted By: bohomojo
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 2:50pm
Can someone send me a PM with the correct QHP and Rosa Hair Procut link. Whenever I type kinky curly (my favorite type of hair even though I haven't tried it yet) into the search, all the titles start with "queen hair products" or "rosa hair product" or "beauty forever", but when I look at the actual company name its like Guahanzogao Industrial Cry. Al

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:16pm
Daymarme, what texture are you looking for?

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 3:27pm
Hey PG Smile, well since I'm natural (texture is about 4b) I would love to kind a cute kinky or coarse deep wave type of hair. Something that I can simply blend with my natural hair and go. I don't mind putting in the work to deal with kinkier hair, I'll just have to learn as I go along. 

The last time I ordered from AliExpress I ordered body wave, and it had no barely any body or wave, so aside from a kinkier hair, I wouldn't mind a curlier hair pattern similar to that curly hair in the Bella Donna thread. 

And finally, if I go with regular wavy hair, I'll just look into a closure to deal with the blending issues.

So those are three options. 

Posted By: jojobee
Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:38pm
I just ordered some peruvian virgin hair from Ms. lula.  So far so good, when I got it, it did have a slight chemical smell, so I washed it.  The bundles were a fair size, and I also got a closure which is pretty dense.  Definitely had to make sure to seal the hair and wefts because it sheds a lot.  But I generally know to expect excess shedding with aliexpress vendors. 

Date Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:00pm
OMG, I sure hope i can find this from AliExpress? her hair looks so nice. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnfmebhRkeE

Posted By: AnnoyingD
Date Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 12:20pm
Can anyone tell me if Ms. Lula's hair is legit? Because I was going order some but from the countless hours of lurking on bhm I've heard Aliexpress isn't even that good. So then I tried to research vendors in America and again came to another dead end because of people were saying that the American Vendors get their hair from overseas too making them the third party. Meaning that it would be cheaper to just buy from Aliexpress. I'm new to this whole weave thing and it's been just a huge headache. .-.CryCryCryConfused

Date Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:49am
Ms. Lula is trash I bought some Peruvian straight from her didn't even last a month.. by the second wash the hair would not even curl.. It shed like a dog... I didn't even cut any weft and I sealed both sides of the weft...

Posted By: Amillion
Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 1:50pm
I think with Aliexpress, no matter the vendor it is a game of Russian roulette. Sometimes you'll will, sometimes you wont.  Even the "reliable and trusted" vendors send out crap.  Personally, I don't think expectations should be set that high for anything off of Aliexpress.  If the hair lasts me 6 months with minimal tangles and shedding, I'm good LOL

Real investment hair, get off of Aliexpress and cough up the coins LOL

Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:17pm
CryCryCryCryCry Oh my gosh, now I am scared. I was going to buy from her!!! I think I am going to invest in either Rosa Hair Products or Queen Weave Beauty. I still might take a chance and order from her because I'm only 17 and don't want to waste my money on some trash hair! So do you think Rosa and Queen is good also? 

Date Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:20pm
Even companies off of Aliexpress can be a gamble too! Just because their prices for hair are higher than a 3piece bundle off of Aliexpress doesn't mean they will send out the best quality hair. The weave game is getting too big man! 

Posted By: Suburban Princess Di
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:29am
QUEENS HAIR PRODUCTS
I'm a college student(broke) so Ive been studying for about six months I personally know someone who has worn the hair a co-worker she gave it a great review. She's dyed it curled it(holds nicely) only thing is the bundles can be extremely anorexic she bought three bundles looked like 2

Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 7:06am
These are academy award winning perfomances.

Anyways, my first and only order from AE was from Queens beauty. Waste! I would have been better off with BSs hair.

Posted By: newbee27
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 10:29am
i just need some kinky curly sheesh...i think ima just take the plunge on somebody and if it sucks, just chalk it up to the game

Posted By: laphatty
Date Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 1:15pm
IS there a link to the real Queen hair products because i see so many

Posted By: PreciousHairs
Date Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 1:55pm
Guangzhou Queen Love Hair Products Vendor

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/f67RJv2 - Queen love hair products,brazilian virgin hair body wave

Date Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by laphatty laphatty wrote:

IS there a link to the real Queen hair products because i see so many

THIS is the real queens, ignore the fake spammers on here please!
Link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/313334

You always know it's real queens if it has the 313334 at the end. Smile

Date Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:34pm
Hey....I didn't realize I posted the wrong one. But that doesn't indicate that i am a spammer. I almost feel as if I have to type in proper English just for someone to believe that i am actually a PERSON posting that is not a vendor! EXCUSE ME for posting the wrong link!

This is why I HATE POSTING ON THIS STUPID SITE

Date Posted: Aug 14 2014 at 2:35pm
I should have fudging stayed a lurker! Freaking RIDICULOUS!

Posted By: MissTiffyT
Date Posted: Dec 29 2014 at 6:16pm
I found lice nits in my Ms. Lula hair.. Confused Still debating if I want to use it or go back to bss hair and just sell these bundles for a cheaper cost or clean it! Ugh! I also got the Peruvian Body Wave 14, 16, 18 inch! What to do!?

Print Page | Close Window