Print Page | Close Window

VS Semi Annual Sale

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367296
Printed Date: Sep 18 2018 at 12:34pm

Topic: VS Semi Annual Sale
Posted By: tropical-punch
Subject: VS Semi Annual Sale
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:39am
Who is going and what do you intend to buy?
I want some scents, panties, and maybe PJs.

Replies:
Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:40am
thanks for reminding me.. 

i really need panties 

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:57am
Rolling outta bed at this very minute to get ready, hopefully the lines wont be crazy

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:28am
Haha, thank you for reminding me. You know I was waiting for this sale, but since I got my bra game right, I've realized there is far better out there than Victoria's Secret.

Still, I got a gift card to use. I really hope I can find a proper fitting bra there. I do like VS, but I'm not gonna lie, their bras are more meant for making your titties look like melons that giving them proper support.

VS bras are more for that cute outfit you want some cleavage showing or that special night with your s/o. I would not recommend VS for daily use because VS itself presents ill-fitting bras as the image of sexy and correct with their terrible sizing system. You keep wearing an ill-fitting bra, you can deform your breast shape or push breast tissue away and not even know it.

All these years of wearing a bra and 2013 was the year I finally realized I've been wearing the wrong bra size and wearing the wrong bras for so long have actually hurt my breasts and even pushed some of the tissue away into my back and above the armpit.

Ladies, make sure that bra fits right!

http://www.thehealthage.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/an-Ill-fitting-bra.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LzvLY4MRA9U/UTNj__U2jiI/AAAAAAAABd8/XjVSi7Z0rHc/s1600/proper+fit.jpg

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:31am
i think i might just get stuff online.. 

i don't feel like being around all those ppl 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:32am
I need a new fitting.
Not at VS though they don't know what they are doing.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:40am
They are so overpriced with everything. I try not to go there anymore since I paid off my card

Is the sale just today or tomorrow too?

I do need a bra. The wire on mine just started poking through.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I need a new fitting.
Not at VS though they don't know what they are doing.

Where do you get fitted?

I don't believe VS fittings either. They tried telling me i was 32 DD one time. I was like um.. No. I'm more like a 32c..

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:46am
lol they like to boost self esteem, when i go to VS i usually just try on a few diff sizes instead of letting them fill my head with fluff.
A real fitting would be nice though

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:47am
i think VS bras can be tricky cus of the padding for some.. 

like i had to go up a size once just because all the padding made me spill out.. but in other bras i went down a size and it was fine.. 

but yea.. they've told me a few different things too. 
i want to go get measured somewhere else but VS is the only place i go/know for bras and panties 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:55am
The DD bras they had me try on weren't even cute though

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:52pm
Where else do you ladies go for good quality bras? I've always thought VS was the best out there...

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:04pm
When is this sale over?

Hmmm I need to go get someone the other half of their bridal shower gift. Good timing

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:20pm
Damn, I fell asleep. Ain't even went yet. SMH.

Posted By: Ming
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:21pm
I cant find a bra that fits right for anything.. They measured me at a 40DD... I walked out

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I cant find a bra that fits right for anything.. They measured me at a 40DD... I walked out

LOL

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:34pm
I was just saying I need to go there to get a push up bra. Mall closes at 9, I'll go at 8:30..

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:47pm
I always complain that their prices are sooo high considering the lack of material on the lingerie.
But I still made a few purchases. Stern Smile
Added a few points to my Angel Card.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:37pm
Ugh...I have a 50 dollar card to them and I really don't care for them.  I wish there was a way I can convert it into cash.  I guess I will find something worth purchasing from them.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:51pm
I actually like some of Target's bras....and H&M's bras (back in the day but now it's all bullsh*t) over VS

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:57pm
I gets my bras from Lane Bryant.

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I gets my bras from Lane Bryant.

Yep or Torrid. Lane Bryant will get all in your business doing a fitting. I was impressed. I took my daughter to Dillards when she "blossomed" and she received an excellent fitting. She was embarassed but I was very impressed.

I am positive the fittings are bs at vs. Those bras are not very functional.

Posted By: MissAbena
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:40pm
Came out of lurk for this one.

Ladies, get a proper bra fitting. I'm a busty lady myself and VS bras are not the bizness. Nordstrom does a great job fitting bras and has a large of sizes. I found a H there.

Bloomingdales is also good with the bra fittings. I haven't had much luck with Macys since they don't appear to carry my size in the stores.

If those places are not available, try small, local lingerie stores. But seriously. VS got women looking all saggy and what not. Not cute.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:19pm
I AM SO MAD THEY DON'T HAVE COLIN STUART SHOES ANYMORE..they replaced that brand with their 
VS COLLECTION...that collection seriously sucks big time...the styles are so dayum plain..
i emailed them to let them know of how disappointed of this change..

BRING BACK COLIN STUART SHOES....A.S.A.P.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:56pm
i went today and picked up some panties and bras.. 

i feel like back in the day they used to have the cutest panties (5 for 25) now… the 5 for 25 type ones are so basic/blah… i think they're running out of ideas.. 
today they were like 3.99 each for the basicish ones.. 

the ones that were really cute were like 7 each.. normally like $13 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Ugh...I have a 50 dollar card to them and I really don't care for them.  I wish there was a way I can convert it into cash.  I guess I will find something worth purchasing from them.

Sell it on ebay

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:25pm
theres a website where you can sell gift cards and get like 92% or something like that.. 

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:47pm
Thanks tatee! I saw some fragrances on sale that I want.

Yeah, VS does vanity sizes for bras. You wear a 34 DD at VS and in reality you wear a 34 D. Always try them on first.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 2:38pm
When is this sale over?

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 3:00pm
Got my panties on Saturday.

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:34am
The sale is back on

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:36am
i picked up a few bombshell bras 

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:15pm
I Got a great bra fitting at Nordstroms 

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:27pm
I'm gonna check out vs and bath and bodyworks this weekend

Date Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:31pm
I did buy 10 lotions and body sprays at 5/$30 to give as Christmas gifts and I bought legging for myself.
My family is large so I'm starting my Christmas shopping now.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 12:53pm
Sale is on

Panties for $3.99 usually $10

Bras starting at $16.99

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 1:27pm
i may buy something online....

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 1:51pm
With the way my titties are set up...lol

I'll be sticking to LB.Cry

Posted By: lumii18
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 2:23pm
Itty bitty community. I picked up a few bras n panties. I agree with whoever said their designs are getting plain. I wasn't too impressed, but I got something anyway

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 4:18pm
I made a purchase online $3.99 panties and $16.99 bras!

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 4:29pm
Spent a whole lot but I plan on getting the price adjustment later in the week. 

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 4:47pm
I need really cute underwear but I don't like VS Ouch

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 4:52pm
IDK why I almost feel like Victoria Secret and Bath and Body works (Yall know they are the same people right?) has a new CEO or new pricing manager or new somebody because their semi annual sales didn't 't have any good deals at all.

The bath and body works semi annual sale has their classic lotions for 50% off instead of 3 dollars like they usually are.

Victoria secret barely had anything at a good deal. Normally there is a  16.99 and 19.99 bra bin but this time the bras were 23.99 to 39.99.  Even the body sprays were expensive, they were like 5 bucks. (Normally 3 bucks n change)

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 4:56pm
i can never find my bra size lol

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

IDK why I almost feel like Victoria Secret and Bath and Body works (Yall know they are the same people right?) has a new CEO or new pricing manager or new somebody because their semi annual sales didn't 't have any good deals at all.

The bath and body works semi annual sale has their classic lotions for 50% off instead of 3 dollars like they usually are.

Victoria secret barely had anything at a good deal. Normally there is a  16.99 and 19.99 bra bin but this time the bras were 23.99 to 39.99.  Even the body sprays were expensive, they were like 5 bucks. (Normally 3 bucks n change)

Yes I agree 100% the vs sale was garbage this go around they had a few baby bras -no shade lol- and they were 20 something and the panties were bullsht I get way better styles at the outlet.

Bath and bodyworks I only got some plugin refills for $2.50 1 cream for $3 and some 75% off body spray

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 6:17pm
I loaded up on B&B plug ins last week.Heart

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 6:27pm
even their shoe styles went down hill....used to sell Colin Stuart and i bought like crazy from his collecction...no more...it is now called Victoria Secret collection....yuck...even their clothes are too expensive and selection of styles is shi**y...

right the sales of both were Thumbs Down

now if i can get Venus to start selling shoes up to size 11 i can do a one stop shopping deal...clothes way cheaper than VS and shoes..(don't even start with my mentioned shoe size ya'll)

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 6:45pm
I didn't know Victoria Secret and B&BW was the same people

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 7:16pm
^makes sense imo

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 7:54pm
i bought one of their sports bras that I love. too bad i got an ok-ish color combo. with vs, you have to act super fast, everything sales out so quickly.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Most of them are connected (in the mall) here in florida

I have tonnnsss of their fragrances and every now and then you can find spot on dupes...its crazy how they recycle the scents and just switch it between vs and bbw

Posted By: sweetskul
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 10:57pm
yes they are both limited brands i think yankee candle is under the same umbrella too 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 04 2015 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Haha, thank you for reminding me. You know I was waiting for this sale, but since I got my bra game right, I've realized there is far better out there than Victoria's Secret.

Still, I got a gift card to use. I really hope I can find a proper fitting bra there. I do like VS, but I'm not gonna lie, their bras are more meant for making your titties look like melons that giving them proper support.

VS bras are more for that cute outfit you want some cleavage showing or that special night with your s/o. I would not recommend VS for daily use because VS itself presents ill-fitting bras as the image of sexy and correct with their terrible sizing system. You keep wearing an ill-fitting bra, you can deform your breast shape or push breast tissue away and not even know it.

All these years of wearing a bra and 2013 was the year I finally realized I've been wearing the wrong bra size and wearing the wrong bras for so long have actually hurt my breasts and even pushed some of the tissue away into my back and above the armpit.

Ladies, make sure that bra fits right!

http://www.thehealthage.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/an-Ill-fitting-bra.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LzvLY4MRA9U/UTNj__U2jiI/AAAAAAAABd8/XjVSi7Z0rHc/s1600/proper+fit.jpg

I remember back when I was like DDD and E n'sh*t this Proper fit test never applied to me.  You couldn't find me a bra where the inside was gone lay against my sternum.  From underwire to those cross your heart bra's that came in a box it never happened.

Cups was bigger than peoples heads.  LOL  I don't miss that at all.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 1:36am
@NEWDIVA  GURL WISH i knew u back than i could be on the table next to u receiving ur leftovers...my utters can use a lot of filling right now...triple d??? and an E????  FAINTS..

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 2:54am
gurl shid.  u ain't want that i'm tellin' u.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 2:59am
just a tad bit NewDiva1..huh?LOL

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 8:53am

Yes, I use my Angels credit card at B&BW all the time. 

I always ask my cousin to give me a heads up with their good sales instead of going in the stores or when she is buying stuff i ask her to purchase what i need for me. (employee)

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 2:25pm
I do t believe in dropping more than 40 bucks on bra. Especially for an itty bitty titty b*tch like myself

When the prices go down next week I'll holla at them fools.

Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Jan 05 2015 at 4:03pm
I always have to go the first day and when they first open to find anything in my size Cry
They only give us 32DDD girls a tiny lil bin full of push up bras, like what am I supposed to do with these?

I live for the sale panties and perfume though.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I always ask my cousin to give me a heads up with their good sales instead of going in the stores or when she is buying stuff i ask her to purchase what i need for me. (employee)

wait a minute when did they restart the program of one using their vic secret at bath and body works? i remember many moons ago receiving my statement in the mail reading "you can no longer use express, limited, vic secret at bath and body works"   I was using my express there all of the time when they had (back in the day) different products from different companies. Like Goldie, Slatkin and Co. candles, and other stuff...now it's just bland stuff...

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 10:12am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

wait a minute when did they restart the program of one using their vic secret at bath and body works? i remember many moons ago receiving my statement in the mail reading "you can no longer use express, limited, vic secret at bath and body works"   I was using my express there all of the time when they had (back in the day) different products from different companies. Like Goldie, Slatkin and Co. candles, and other stuff...now it's just bland stuff...

I've always been able to use it @ B&BW. I dont have any other cards from that company so i've never tried with anything else. Always said I would get express but i get the coupons without it anyways so why bother. lol

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 11:42am
I tagged along to VS yesterday...the store I went to didn't even have makeup on sale besides lip gloss. They had a lot of Pink items on sale and basic tshirt bras.

They done changed up this season lol

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 4:52pm
even their makeup seriously needs to be re-vamped...the testers are so NASTY at the vic secret at this one mall...selections terrible...something is going on at this company cause they just don;t have i like they used to...

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 4:54pm
@Princess S

I will have to ask about that...u mean i could have been using my vic secret all along at bbw? i do see some items i am interested in...shoot im going to call right now and find out...

Date Posted: Jan 07 2015 at 5:01pm
wow just did a live chat on vic secret website and the rep told me yes one can use their vic card at bbw..she didn;t know when it took effect again...

Date Posted: Jan 08 2015 at 9:41am
They just sent me coupons $15 off bras. maybe ill go see whats on sale in addition to my coupon. 

Print Page | Close Window