Print Page | Close Window

remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367283
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 8:25am

Topic: remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Subject: remember the elisa lam case??? |creepy
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:44pm

There are mysteries that are so eerie and strange that they boggle the mind for days on end. The case of Elisa Lam is one of them. In February 2013, this 21-year-old student from Vancouver, Canada, was found dead inside the Cecil Hotel’s rooftop water tank in Los Angeles. The L.A. County Department of Coroner ruled the death “accidental due to drowning” and said no traces of drugs or alcohol were found during the autopsy. However, there is much more to the story than what is implied by police reports. The first piece of evidence that needs to be considered is an elevator surveillance tape that recorded Elisa’s behavior only a few moments before she lost her life.

The four-minute video posted on YouTube shows Elisa pressing all of the elevator buttons and waiting for it to move. Seeing that the elevator doors are not closing, starts behaving extremely bizarrely. Here’s the video.

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#JIBRvTyoul4j3GTg.99" rel="nofollow - http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#JIBRvTyoul4j3GTg.99

@ 1:57 YOU SEE HER HANDS CONTORTING!!!

The Mysterious Case of Elisa Lam

Oct 21st, 2013 | Category: http://vigilantcitizen.com/category/featured/" rel="nofollow - Featured , http://vigilantcitizen.com/category/vigilantreport/" rel="nofollow - Vigilant Reports | http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#idc-container" rel="nofollow - 1730 Comments

leadlam

There are mysteries that are so eerie and strange that they boggle the mind for days on end. The case of Elisa Lam is one of them. In February 2013, this 21-year-old student from Vancouver, Canada, was found dead inside the Cecil Hotel’s rooftop water tank in Los Angeles. The L.A. County Department of Coroner ruled the death “accidental due to drowning” and said no traces of drugs or alcohol were found during the autopsy. However, there is much more to the story than what is implied by police reports. The first piece of evidence that needs to be considered is an elevator surveillance tape that recorded Elisa’s behavior only a few moments before she lost her life.

The four-minute video posted on YouTube shows Elisa pressing all of the elevator buttons and waiting for it to move. Seeing that the elevator doors are not closing, starts behaving extremely bizarrely. Here’s the video.

At first, Elisa enters the elevator and apparently presses all of its buttons. She then waits for something to happen but, for some reason, the elevator door doesn’t shut. She starts to look around, as if she is expecting (or hiding from) someone. At 1:57, her arms and hands start moving in a very strange matter (almost not human) as she appears to be talking to someone, something … or nothing at all. She then walks away. The elevator door then shuts and appears to start working again.

Right after the events of the video, Elisa apparently gained access to the rooftop of the hotel, climbed to its water tank and, somehow, ended up drowning in it. Her body was found two weeks after her death, after hotel guests complained about the water’s taste and color. Incredible.

Seeing the surveillance footage, most people would conclude that she was under the influence of drugs. However, Elisa did not have a history of drug use and her autopsy concluded that no drugs were involved. When one looks at the context and the circumstances of this death, things become even more mysterious.

Cecil Hotel’s Dark History

Built in the 1920s to cater to “businessmen to come into town and spend a night or two”, Cecil Hotel was quickly upstaged by more glamorous hotels. Located near the infamous Skid Row area, the hotel began renting rooms on a long-term basis for cheap prices, a policy that attracted a shiftier crowd. The hotel’s reputation quickly went from “shifty” to “morbid” when it became notorious for numerous suicides and murders, as well as lodging famous serial killers.

“Part of its sordid history, involves two serial killers,  Richard Ramirez and Jack Unterweger.

Now on death row, Ramirez, labeled “the Nightstalker”, was living at the Cecil Hotel in 1985, in a top floor room.  He was charged 14 dollars a night.  In a building filled with transients, he remained unnoticed as he stalked and killed his 13 female victims. Richard Schave, said “He was dumping his bloody clothes in the Dumpster, at the end of his evening and returned via the back entrance.”

Jack Unterweger, was a journalist covering crime in Los Angeles for an Austrian magazine in 1991.  “We believe he was living at the Cecil Hotel in homage to Ramirez,” Schave said.

He is blamed with killing three prostitutes in Los Angeles, while being a guest at the Cecil.

In the 50’s and 60’s the Cecil was known as a place that people would go to jump out of one of the hotel’s windows to commit suicide.

Helen Gurnee, in her 50s, leaped from a seventh floor window, landing on the Cecil Hotel marquee, on October 22, 1954.

Julia Moore jumped from her eighth floor room window, on February 11, 1962.

Pauline Otton, 27, jumped from a ninth floor window after an argument with her estranged husband, on October 12, 1962.  Otton landed on George Gianinni, 65, who was walking on the side walk, 90 feet below. Both were killed instantly.

There was also a murder of one of the residents.  “Pigeon Goldie” Osgood, a retired telephone operator, known for protecting and feeding pigeons in a nearby park, was found dead in his ransacked room on June 4, 1964.  He had been stabbed, strangled, and raped.  The crime still remains unsolved.”

- Las Vegas Guardian Express, http://guardianlv.com/2013/02/elisa-lam-morbid-history-of-two-serial-killers-unfolds-at-cecil-hotel/" rel="nofollow - Elisa Lam, Morbid History Of Two Serial Killers Unfolds At “Cecil Hotel”

Elisa Lam’s case is yet another sordid addition to the hotel’s history and can lead us to ask: “What the hell is wrong with that place”?

The Movie “Dark Water”

dark_water

The story of Elisa Lam is eerily similar to the 2005 horror movie Dark Water. Dahlia, the main protagonist of the movie moves into an apartment building with her young daughter Cecilia. Both of these names are relevant. Black Dahlia is the nickname given to Elizabeth Short, a woman who was the victim of a gruesome murder in 1947 – one that appeared to be particularly ritualistic. The case was never solved. According to LA Observed, it is rumored that Black Dahlia was at Cecil Hotel right before she lost her life.

“The Black Dahlia, Elizabeth Short, is alleged in at least one book to have hung out at the Cecil and drank at the bar next door before she disappeared in 1947, though cultural historians Kim Cooper and Richard Schave of Esotouric say that’s just rumor.”
- LA Observed, http://www.laobserved.com/intell/2007/12/serial_killer_central.php" rel="nofollow - Serial Killer Central

In the movie, the daughter’s name, Cecilia, is, obviously, quite similar to the name Cecil Hotel.

After moving into her apartment, Dahlia notices dark water leaking from the ceiling in her bathroom. She ultimately discovers that a young girl named Natasha Rimsky drowned in the building’s rooftop water tank, which caused the water to turn black. The owner of the apartment building knew about this fact but refused to take action. Elisa Lam’s body was  in the water tank for over two weeks, causing hotel guests to complain about foul tasting “black water”.

The ending of the movie is also eerily relevant: The apartment buildings elevator malfunctions and the ghost of Cecilia’s mother braids her hair. Is Elisa Lam’s death one of those ritualistic murders that are synchronistically mirrored in a Hollywood movie?

Another Strange Coincidence

Shortly after the discovery of Elisa Lam’s body, a deadly outbreak of tuberculosis occurred in Skid Row, near Cecil Hotel. You probably won’t believe the name of the test kit used in these kinds of situations: LAM-ELISA. That is hardcore synchronicity.

No Foul Play?

LA authorities ruled in June 2013 that Elisa Lam’s death http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vancouversun.com%2Fnews%2FVancouver%2Bstudent%2BElisa%2Bdeath%2Bruled%2Baccidental%2Bdrowning%2F8555237%2Fstory.html&ei=0EBlUsK0IZXk4AOqxoDgAQ&usg=AFQjCNEMosqUDXhmyYHy1ik27bZD9f0GGQ&sig2=Mp3vU0ZXQjnfY9ihOWG5Kg&bvm=bv.54934254,d.dmg" rel="nofollow - was accidental and that she was “probably bi-polar”. That being said, some questions remain unanswered. How did Elisa, who was obviously not in her right mind, end up in the hotel’s water tank, an area that is difficult to access? Here’s a news report describing the water tank area.

As the reporter states in the video, the rooftop area is protected by an alarm system and the water tank is difficult to reach. How did Elisa reach that area? Also, how did she close the water tank lid?

As is usually the case for strange deaths, authorities have been incredibly secretive and non-transparent during this investigation. What truly happened here? Why are there so many strange coincidences? Why was Elisa Lam acting so strange in the elevator? Was there a ritualistic aspect to this death? Why is the Cecil Hotel a hotbed for these kinds of stories? Is there some paranormal stuff going on there involving dark entities? The mystery appears to be whole and authorities do not seem to be wanting to probe further. Maybe I should cite here the slogan that appears on Dark Water movie posters : “Some mysteries are not meant to be solved”.

Read more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#JIBRvTyoul4j3GTg.99" rel="nofollow - http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/mysterious-case-elisa-lam/#JIBRvTyoul4j3GTg.99

Replies:
Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:55pm
Wow. Creepy.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Her body was found two weeks after her death,
after hotel guests complained about the water’s taste and color.
ಠ_ಠ *horrified*

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:07pm
Quote Pauline Otton, 27, jumped from a ninth floor window after an argument with her estranged husband, on October 12, 1962.  Otton landed on George Gianinni, 65, who was walking on the side walk, 90 feet below. Both were killed instantly.

thats just rude.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:09pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:16pm

if you want to double up on the creepiness, read the wiki pages of richard "nighstalker" ramirez and jack unterweger. both were serial killers in the 80's and 90's who lived in that hotel.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:18pm
That picture just creeped me all the way out. I believe in all types of scary/creep nonsense.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

So they were tasting remnants of her body in the water?

pretty much

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:20pm
So they were tasting remnants of her body in the water?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:23pm
Fuk no I ain't reading nothing bout them serial killers.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:24pm
He looks so demonic...

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

That picture just freaked me all the way out. I believe in all types of scary/creep nonsense.

OMG yes.
That picture is all things scary...and I am a believer that there are demons and scary spirits lurking among us..

so I am not watching the video either of that girl in the elevator. I do not want to watch that girl move her arms and hands in almost not human ways.

*Splashes holy water at tablet*  lol

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:32pm
Lol yeah I didn't watch the vid either but I did mumble a fee lines of the 23 Psalm. Lmao.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Lol yeah I didn't watch the vid either but I did mumble a fee lines of the 23 Psalm. Lmao.

I know thats right
LOL

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:49pm
I am so mad with fukwitme my heart leapt out of my chest after seeing that pic. I'm so freaked out right now :-(

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

if you want to double up on the creepiness, read the wiki pages of richard "nighstalker" ramirez and jack unterweger. both were serial killers in the 80's and 90's who lived in that hotel.

They had something on the ID channel about the nightstalker. Seems like they left out alot of info in the episode though because I don't remember if they said anything about him living in that hotel or not.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:51pm
Im too bitch-made to watch that video... so who gon do it and report back? Geek

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:51pm
STOP QUOTING THAT FCKING PICTURE!!! Cry

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:55pm
damn ya'll scary lol. watch the vid!

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:56pm

Ya I passed on viewing that video. Reading the article was enough.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:56pm
ah hell, that vid was creepy 

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:00pm
So on a scale from 1-10, how non-humanlike was she moving her arms?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:01pm
1 being non-human and 10 human?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:04pm

alien Stern Smile

anybody catch the two step @ 54 seconds

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:09pm

it looked as if a demon spirit possessed her body tbh.

i have been intrigued about this story and the hotel and in my research i found a lady who states she was at the hotel at the time of elisa's disappearance. she says a psychic friend's opinion is a spirit is trying to pass through the threshold but the elevator was blocking it. it kept trying to lure her outShocked

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f239/i-there-elisa-lam-136004/" rel="nofollow - http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f239/i-there-elisa-lam-136004/

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:09pm
Looool

Hell nah, nobody caught it cause you the only one brave enough to watch it!

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:13pm
That hotel needs burning down lol

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

alien Stern Smile

anybody catch the two step @ 54 seconds

is there a hidden meaning in the order of her steps?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:17pm
oh and the fact the damn door wouldn't close til she was gone.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:18pm
The Cecil is included on the "Hunted LA" tour.
I wouldn't even if it were free.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:26pm
lol the video was not scary guys.. 

it was just a little odd.. it looked like she was trying to get away from someone.. but the elevator wouldn't move.. so she jumped out and looked both ways quickly.. then she was just doing weird stuff.. 

i think it was an inside job.. someone who could see her on camera and maybe could control the elevator.. 

obviously she didnt get inside that water thing on her own.. she couldn't have closed it.. 

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:53pm
So someone dies mysteriously at a hotel notorious for being a hangout for serial killers and the police rule it an accident? Okay.

I see why serial killers hang out there. Just throw a bish out a window and the police will rule it a suicide.

Someone who works at the hotel and knows that there are cameras in the elevator (and so didn't get on the elevator so she had to go outside of it to talk to them) killed her. That same someone would also know how to disable the alarm on the roof (or that maybe the alarm just wasn't working) and figured the water tank was a good place to put her body after he had drowned her in a bathtub. Most likely the bathtub in her own room.

Between this and that thread about Brittany Murphy's death, I don't understand why the LAPD hasn't been fully investigated. This shyt ain't even enough to be half-assed, this is Ke$ha-assed incompetence.

eta: Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:25pm
so for yall that think it was an inside job, whats the explanation for the hand movements?

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

oh and the fact the damn door wouldn't close til she was gone.

That's because 'something' got on the elevator with her.

I have watched thousands of horror films and I love anything scary but that video was too much for even me. That was too real. My palms are actually sweating.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:28pm
The door wouldn't close because whoever killerd her was outside pressing the button.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

so for yall that think it was an inside job, whats the explanation for the hand movements?

"In the 1st place, you had me thinking you worked at something with at least 3 stars, and brought me to this fleabag shythole. In the 2nd place when I get here some other bishes draws was in the bathroom. In the 3rd place ......" 

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:32pm
either what farra said (about the person pushing the button.. i didnt think of that) or someone who worked there and was watching the camera could control the elevator.. 

but if the person was really just out there holding the door.. seems like she would have realized.. 'they won't step this way cus they don't wanna be seen.. there must be a camera' and id think she'd try to wave her arms or leave some type of clue that she was in danger.. 

i don't think it was any supernatural/ghost/demon ish.. 

her hand movements were weird.. but if you're being chased or bothered and you can't get away.. you'd probably hop around and do some weird movements too.. you do odd things at times like that when you just don't know what to do… 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:00pm
didn't that ramirez person have groupies during his trial????

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:16pm
That was creepy. I'm really creeped out right now. Thanks James Unhappy

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:19pm
don't kinow if this pertains to this story..

THE SHINING....

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

one of them married himStern Smile

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:23pm
Sleepy

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

wutchutalknboutwillisShocked

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

wutchutalknboutwillisShocked

http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/28/nightstalker.wife/index.html?_s=PM:US" rel="nofollow - http://www.cnn.com/US/9707/28/nightstalker.wife/index.html?_s=PM:US Stern Smile

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:09am

Yup. He married one of them while he was in prison.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:44am
there are cameras in the elevator? How about the hallway she kept walking around in?

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 3:51am
yanno at the end of that video  i was expecting her Simorrah (the ring girl) face to pop right up into that elevator camera and scare all of the blackness off of me...seriously i was...

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:36am
detective fraiche

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:57am
LOLOL y'all scary assess...

WTF, believe me, I'm always down to hear some crazy mysterious theories.. but umm.. wtf, the video didn't seem bizarre LOLConfused

Quote At first, Elisa enters the elevator and apparently presses all of its buttons. She then waits for something to happen but, for some reason, the elevator door doesn’t shut. She starts to look around, as if she is expecting (or hiding from) someone. At 1:57, her arms and hands start moving in a very strange matter (almost not human) as she appears to be talking to someone, something … or nothing at all. She then walks away.

I saw it as her looking for someone that must have been pressing the button.. that's why she kind of jumped out to see if they were playing.
GTFO, how was that not human like!?? It looked more like she was saying "wtf is going on??" and "HURRY UP!!" type of gesture.. it's hard to describe.. but like, she extended her hands/fingers as a way to release the energy to prevent from screaming or getting verbally loud. you know like when you're really frustrated.. nvm. Or she may have even been expecting someone to come fix it.

Ok let me go read this thread, maybe this was said already. Oh and idk why the elevator wasn't working.. sh*t happens. I'm not even saying it wasn't some foul play or some supernatural sh*t involved. I just dont think her actual behaviors were that odd.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:01am
i just watched it. It was kind of creepy but mostly because i know she died right after this video. She does look really scared. Given the history of the hotel, it probably was a murderous hotel employee...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Quote Pauline Otton, 27, jumped from a ninth floor window after an argument
with her estranged husband, on October 12, 1962.  Otton landed on
George Gianinni, 65, who was walking on the side walk, 90 feet below.
Both were killed instantly.

thats just rude.
ever so!

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i just watched it. It was kind of creepy but mostly because i know she died right after this video. She does look really scared. Given the history of the hotel, it probably was a murderous hotel employee...

tbh it had to be more than 1 person involved if it was murder. i don't think there is anyway to control the elevators manually, but if that was the case, then someone had to be controlling the elevator while the other person(s) were stalking her in the hallway.  again, i do not think there is any way to manually control an elevator from a remote location, especially in a hotel that old imho.

i think there was something sinister and demonic at place here. i've seen women who where scared shake their hands like they were trying to shake something off of them. i've never seen someone contort and twist their hands in that fashion. given the evil history of the hotel and its inhabitants, i wouldn't doubt if a evil spirit is behind this.

EDIT: why not knock on the doors to wake someone up or get help if there was someone following her???

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:53pm
lol thats a stretch. from what i saw her hand movements werent that odd

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:54pm
i do agree with it being a multi-man job though

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:57pm

also, if it was a killer(s) outside the elevator, why didn't we see her get snatched up? she walked away calmly and about 30 seconds later, the elevator doors shut...

But as you can see from the pictures below of the hotel’s water tanks, how Lam could have climbed up to the top of the 8-foot tall, 4-foot diameter tank, pushed aside the lid, “accidentally” fell into the tank, then put the lid back on and “accidentally drowned” defies a rational explanation.  For an assailant to drag her  body up to the top of the tank would be even more difficult.

The only ways to get to the roof are via a fire escape and a locked door to which only employees have access. The door is equipped with an alarm system that notifies hotel personnel if someone is on the roof.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:02pm
You can't control an elevator without the key, but you could push the buttons from the outside.

So murderers have been hired at this hotel since back in those days? These murderers haven't retired or died yet? Lol

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:04pm
Well it's easy to drown in a tank like that. It's deep as heck, and what if she couldn't swim?

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:07pm
ok.. maybe my elevator scenario was wrong.. 

someone standing out there and holding the button doesnt seem quite right to me either.. 
the way she quickly looked out then hopped back in like that.. i don't think there was someone standing RIGHT there holding the button.. they would have probably scared the crap out of her.. 
i can see them walking up later though.. when she was standing out there it did look like she was talking to someone and saying, '1st…. 2nd… 3rd…' hand movements.. 

maybe the elevator was just broken… 

idk. but it was definitely someone who had lived there for a while and knew where the cameras were and where to hide a body.. 

im so surprised that they called this accidental.. especially with her being asian and all.. nothing about this says suicide/accident. 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:08pm
its easy to drown but how did she get inside the tank and securely close the lid to the tank once inside?

looking at the pics, the fire department used a ladder to get to the top of the tank...and those lids are pretty heavy. so its hard to believe she was able to climb to the top of the tank without a ladder, remove the metal lid, hop inside, put the metal lid back on and make sure it is securely locked back in place and drown...something sinister happened that night.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:16pm
Yes I agree that slipping into the tank just doesn't seem realistic..and why would she close it back even if she was strong enough? If she wanted to kill herself, why wouldn't she do it in her room? She could have drowned in the pool if she wanted to go that way...

Something is hella fishy. Who did she go to this hotel with, and why? She's from Canada..

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:29pm
Soooo its gets creepier..... Reality star Tila Tequila who is kinda crazy and a drug addict, spoke on Elsa a long time ago. She said she thinks Elsa was killed in a ritualistic murder. The only reason I kinda believe her is because Tila lives in LA in a nice house and has nice car thanks to a sugar daddy. Anyway she once ranted about her "sugar daddy" being rich and killing people for power are some ish.... Of all the crazy things shes said, thats the one thing I know I read, yet can no longer find online... Why did that rant of hers get damn near erased from the internet??? Maybe there was some truth too it.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:30pm

Yes I agree that slipping into the tank just doesn't seem realistic..and why would she close it back even if she was strong enough? If she wanted to kill herself, why wouldn't she do it in her room? She could have drowned in the pool if she wanted to go that way...

Something is hella fishy. Who did she go to this hotel with, and why? She's from Canada..

she was on a holiday trip alone. apparently, she wanted to see california.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:44pm
this would be much easier to piece together if these Brothas had cameras in their hallways. Given the history, you would think they would have done this a while back...

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

Soooo its gets creepier..... Reality star Tila Tequila who is kinda crazy and a drug addict, spoke on Elsa a long time ago. She said she thinks Elsa was killed in a ritualistic murder. The only reason I kinda believe her is because Tila lives in LA in a nice house and has nice car thanks to a sugar daddy. Anyway she once ranted about her "sugar daddy" being rich and killing people for power are some ish.... Of all the crazy things shes said, thats the one thing I know I read, yet can no longer find online... Why did that rant of hers get damn near erased from the internet??? Maybe there was some truth too it.

...and the plot thickens...

Ya'll can stir this pot alone though..i'm not messing with this thread no more. LOL

Print Page | Close Window