Print Page | Close Window

Ludacris fathers new baby...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367234
Printed Date: Sep 26 2018 at 6:17am

Topic: Ludacris fathers new baby...
Posted By: femmefatale85
Subject: Ludacris fathers new baby...
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:41pm
repost?

http://www.funkydineva.com/scandal-ludacris-fathers-new-baby-files-court-docs-saying-he-cant-pay-much-in-child-support/" rel="nofollow - SCANDAL: Ludacris Fathers New Baby. Files Court Docs Saying He Can’t Pay Much In Child Support

Posted in http://www.funkydineva.com/category/complete-devastation-to-the-nation/" rel="nofollow - Complete Devastation To The Nation , http://www.funkydineva.com/category/music/" rel="nofollow - music

luda12

Listen y’all, I can’t take no more marriage proposals or new babies popping up. Geesh! First Dwyane Wade popped up with a mystery baby, now Ludacris has popped up with a mystery baby born December 9th. Much like Dwyane & Gabby, Luda is trying to sell to us that he and long time girlfriend Eudoxie were on break when the baby was conceived. Chile Cheese, and I’m Brittany Spears.

Ludacris is acknowledging that he is the father of Cai Bridges, born from mother Tameka Fuller. What Ludacris is not acknowledging is how much money really makes and how much money he is really worth. According to court documents that Luda filed, he is only bringing home $25,842.41 monthly. Under Georgia law, his child support would be set at $1,754.66. No tea no shade, $1,700 per month would be more than enough for the average hood chick. Shiddddd i know baby mamas getting $213 per month.

Despite what Luda is claiming in the court documents, Forbes Magazine has Luda being worth at least 12 million dollars. Ewwwww chile, somebody somewhere is lying. Luda knows damn well he can pay that lady more than 2k per month. I have a feeling once they launch an investigation into Luda’s finances and review those tax returns, he will be ordered to fork over a hell of a lot more cash that $1,754.66.

You gotta be more careful who’s hot pocket you stick your fork in!

http://www.funkydineva.com/scandal-ludacris-fathers-new-baby-files-court-docs-saying-he-cant-pay-much-in-child-support/" rel="nofollow - http://www.funkydineva.com/scandal-ludacris-fathers-new-baby-files-court-docs-saying-he-cant-pay-much-in-child-support/

Replies:
Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:45pm
I love the way funky dineva breaks things down..lol

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:47pm
Oh, and I'd buy luda's break story before wade's

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:47pm
its in the gabby thread

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:50pm
I don't understand...why these men want to keep having all these KIDS with random people...first DW and now HIM...

And they are not the only ones, I read about Blake G..... and Dwight just having kids with all these women and giving away...all their money...

My  mentality might be "different" but if I was "RICH", I'd want to hold on to my money and I'd be trying to avoid paying child support to all these various women. 

I'm not knocking these women's "hustle".....  but I'd think a point and time would come where...some of these athletes would be "smarter" and "wiser.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 7:56pm
Congrats to Luda
Now he needs to stop acting like he is broke.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:06pm
Lol wow. See this is why I hate Instagram! By going through their pictures you would think he and Eudoxie have this marvelous, perfect life. Smh.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:07pm
Oh and Eudoxie dropped medical school for a negro who can't respect her enough to keep it in his pants? And now she has to play mommy to another child who they have not conceived together. Meh.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:09pm
They need to stop with these "break" business. They might have taken a break but he was sleeping around before during and after the "break" and now he has a baby.

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:18pm
Man, listen...

cept I don't even know what to say anymore...

ETA:  Cause we know these threads arent **** without pics

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:29pm
Uhhhhhh...

^^that's all i got

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:30pm
Disgusting. He needs to pay up. He's got plenty of money from the Fast and the Furious franchise as well as other ventures. Please don't act broke now.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:30pm
these niccas don't give a fucc I see

just cuz you on a break you gonna go out and father a child bruh

just dumb

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:35pm
how long was their imaginary break?

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:36pm
that's who he screwed over his girl for???   

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:40pm

http://api.ning.com/files/FqkiRUfegCjmjky6m*EXccwotpB3Rbzj7WjHYVGrsQQ*i7Zo-HeAUP9x2ML0rITE3tzTP2vGDQNjSEcpmFmtjyhcCc2yDl0h/ludabm.jpg" rel="nofollow">

As promised, here are photos of Ludacris' new "alleged" baby mama Tammy Fuller. Tammy allegedly gave birth to Luda's youngest child Cai Bridges on December 9th. She and Ludacris have known each other back since when they attended Benjamin E. Banneker High School in College Park, Ga.

Here's a tweet Tammy sent out the day Cai was born.

http://api.ning.com/files/FqkiRUfegChhlxEIZAOIut-8V8FgBxvIDZaC8S*vhhW7nbPTIwcP6laRyHOy7uUkXGxLUzG4LtxDYWzTOQny-zE78w8tEMhJ/tam5.jpg" rel="nofollow">

Ludacris wants to pay child support, but wants to stop Tamika before she goes overboard so he's in court hoping to obtain a DNA test and lock in child support at a little over $1,000 month.

Here is Tamika's high school photo. The way she would have looked when Christopher Bridges (Ludacris) would have met her. 

http://api.ning.com/files/Apuk65MO0R3THfcFpc1y4GKTAKkg1z8F6Q4GQVGkSzwTZ20BdfxV7aiFagBTyM1vViwFSyD04CG1KyqOrgckeLWBJlCSuPjY/tam6.jpg" rel="nofollow">

And here is a photo of Tamika's baby shower 

http://api.ning.com/files/Apuk65MO0R2JM2RDBSaXeLluA4CoX1jfPbg9Pzkrv1bs9AlPBBMKhYMTPlZgw7aKj2p17Nhfz-*2G1hei2gug*cJUXjAKoO6/tam2.jpg" rel="nofollow">

And other photos below

http://api.ning.com/files/Apuk65MO0R2JjSYMxKC*0ImnHoS9IBfJOvozkfjt6XJybJJ6cEmGdMAT-DDPYsxMftDq31wUciwTcmty4vsEj2MIv5OFIBQG/tam3.jpg" rel="nofollow">

http://api.ning.com/files/Apuk65MO0R3xMQlk0pcMvJT6RAc0xvXVkPrxQPlucQvosVRArbTnkggTrbT98GdeU5IiN0-yMrwG72jVutsY0BbNRDkkq3ZX/tam4.jpg" rel="nofollow">

http://api.ning.com/files/Apuk65MO0R3exrwi1FO7aj15YfF6b7S*qbT9Y8ZX8kaAHfYvIGrXtc5WyE*tyNH94*3JfzNkmMcPY-2JfD*mBR0IX26MqYsh/tam7.jpg" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:42pm
Lunch break.....dinner break....

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:45pm
eudox just got a bracelet instead of a ring though

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:50pm
just yesterday it was a 'random girl' 
now its someone that goes back to high school 

i didnt think that was true.. and lsa said it wasn't 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:56pm
his girlfriend has probably met her....i thought he was one of the good guys...well, better guys.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 8:59pm
Neither of these negroes were on breaks.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol

Not luda tho Cry  jesus....man aint sh*t

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:05pm
She looks 53 years old like Jacyeons baby mama

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

She looks 53 years old like Jacyeons baby mama

LOL I was thinking that too...if they went to hs together then luda has aged in my eyes.  His first bm looks older as well.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:12pm
she looks better in the other pics 
luda is 36 

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:37pm
He cheated all the way down.....Eudoxie is fines.....hell I date her ass....

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 9:52pm
didn't one of Luda's exes run for congress a while ago? He seems to like smart women.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:01pm
These niccas act like they don't even know what a condom IS...

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol wow. See this is why I hate Instagram! By going through their pictures you would think he and Eudoxie have this marvelous, perfect life. Smh.

I just peeked on her instagram..... 3 islands in 3 days? No wonder she dropped medical school.

At first when I read the title of this thread, I thought she was pregnant.
I am surprised she isn't modeling anywhere, she seems very pretty.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:26pm
i wonder if chick would get more "points" from yall if she had natural hair Ermm
aint nothing wrong with the way that woman look

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i wonder if chick would get more "points" from yall if she had natural hair Ermm

This.    She pretty much looks the same from high school to now.

Pay the woman for your stupidity.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:39pm

Compared to Eudoxxie he downgraded......and natural or relax means nothing to me......but if she was darker BHM would give her brownie points....no pun.LOL

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Compared to Eudoxxie he downgraded......and natural or relax means nothing to me......but if she was darker BHM would give her brownie points....no pun.LOL

I thought about this too but I wasnt tryna board that train tonight LOL

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:45pm
I don't think she's unattractive at all, she just looks older...she looks like jada pinkett and in the over 40 age range. 

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:46pm

Gurl if she was dark and natural BHM would swears she's wine fine......she isn't ugly she reminds me of MC Lyte....not a bad look but compared to Eudoxxie.....chile please.....

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:49pm
the way eudoxie flaunts the lifestyle on ig, if she stays after this I'm convinced she's not the personality she's portrayed as in blogs...she's a climber and a golddigger like the rest, which is cool...now it's time to find someone with bigger checks.  He's tainted.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:56pm
i wouldnt be mad if she stayed tbh, she got long-time leverage now

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

the way eudoxie flaunts the lifestyle on ig, if she stays after this I'm convinced she's not the personality she's portrayed as in blogs...she's a climber and a golddigger like the rest, which is cool...now it's time to find someone with bigger checks.  He's tainted.

I honestly always saw Eudoxie as a gold digger but with a kinder heart, probably thinking of bettering her family's life, not only focused on the gold behind Luda. I saw once a picture of herself as a kid with her family, they looked very poor, but happy.

She could be truly in love though, and stay because she forgave him, but.... meh.

Disappointed to find out that Luda did this thoughAngry

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:39am
I'm inebriated

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

eudox just got a bracelet instead of a ring though

THIS CERTAINLY COSTS MORE THAN $1,700 Ermm!

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:12am
Didn't LSA say that Euxodie doesn't even have a bachelors?
Why do people keep saying she was in med school?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:20am
LMAO Pain killer.....Eudoxxie like have that baby bish.....enjoy that stress and stretch marks......

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:58am
I was shocked when I saw the baby mom. "She ain't ugly" don't mean shyt. He got all that money and he messing with someone that looks like she could be his mom?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 4:11am
lol that whole "we was on a break" story is a lie. According to doxie's instagram, those two looked cozy as ever around the time BM got knocked up (Feb/Mar)

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 6:51am
The girlfriend is allegedly 26 ......so she has time.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 7:31am
Luda trying to shag the baby already..smh...no respect for him...

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:29am
Congrats Luda on your new addition.

These men aint sh*t.
Ermm @"Break" 

Exxodie is not going anywhere though. Most of them don't.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:45am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:48am

false. if she was darker people would be saying the same sh*t and worse. Usher's baby mama/ex wife didn't get any brownie points and people said she was older and he married down.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:51am

lol that whole "we was on a break" story is a lie. According to doxie's instagram, those two looked cozy as ever around the time BM got knocked up (Feb/Mar)

Ya I used to stalk that gorgeous woman's instagram and she would have luda all over it including a pic with her and Monica and Monica's kids. I thought for sure they were meant to be. Smart and beautiful man luda done messed up. But IA with whoever said she most likely won't be going anywhere.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 9:40am
maybe he likes them his same age or something.. 

his first BM and daughter (daughter is 10 now though)

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/karmaluda.jpg" rel="nofollow">karmaluda

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:02am
man I capped for Luda and Eudoxxie last time. I'm done. I'm officially putting away my cape for all things celebrity related.

SN-i still like Eudoxxie personality though. 

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:24am
Why do his baby mamas look related to him?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:28am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I just peeked on her instagram..... 3 islands in 3 days? No wonder she dropped medical school.

Three islands and the man your with has zero respect for you. But what do I know?

Its chicks getting dogged by a nicca that won't even knock the snow off her car in the morning......LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:28am

Three islands and the man your with has zero respect for you. But what do I know?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:42am

luda gonn' be in the child support case talmbout get back muthaphucka you dont know me like that' while his friends shout 'hooooo hoooooo she's a hoooooo hoooo i said that she's a hoooo'. but what he should have done is said move bitch get out the way, but instead he probably took her to his sex room and asked her to tell him a secret talmbout he got five kisses for her wanting to know how low she can go. i guess he can blame on that conjure, that luda 'ack.

luda, stand up! make that child support 'coordinate'

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

Man, listen...

cept I don't even know what to say anymore...

ETA:  Cause we know these threads arent **** without pics

No shade to the woman but she looks 40-ish.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:45am
luda is almost 40

and older women fucck best

so ive heard

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

luda gonn' be in the child support case talmbout get back muthaphucka you dont know me like that' while his friends shout 'hooooo hoooooo she's a hoooooo hoooo i said that she's a hoooo'. but what he should have done is said move bitch get out the way, but instead he probably took her to his sex room and asked her to tell him a secret talmbout he got five kisses for her wanting to know how low she can go. i guess he can blame on that conjure, that luda 'ack.

luda, stand up! make that child support 'coordinate'

This is REPORT worthyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:48am
i hate afro LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:50am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

luda is almost 40

and older women fucck best

so ive heard

I know that but for some reason I was thinking it would be someone in their 20s.  My mind was blown tis all.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:51am
[QUOTE=LovesHim]hmmmm are main chicks using birth control and condoms.... and side/break chicks going raw???[/QUOTE]

Now that is the 10 million dollar question

Here in DC...HIV is running ]rampant Embarrassed....so many people here in DC are infected it is crazy.

It is no joke here in....and anybody fuxking and not using protection and CRAZY....

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:55am
rampant Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:56am

rampant Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:57am
Southern & Sandy shurrup!

lol.

somewhere on an island somewhere luda be like

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:57am
break chicks LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 10:58am

rampant Embarrassed

Thank you....

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:02am
Eudoxxie said that bracelet is a birthday gift from 2 years ago.....

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:23am
oh well he posted it to his facebook page yesterday

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:23am
I was like she lying till she posted so old pics wearing it....

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:32am
ooooh gotcha

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:40am
Did she shout out her new stepson when commenting on the bracelet? The bracelet and baby news were in the same story.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:45am
I think men purposely downgrade when they step out. The ones that don't wind up leaving their SO because the pretty one starts demanding rights and ish so maybe that's too much pressure. Lol

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

hmmmm are main chicks using birth control and condoms.... and side/break chicks going raw???

hmmm I know I was

ETA: using Birth control. LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:51am
i like how sio and gabby are on the sameish level.. aja too. no one can strongly say it was a downgrade or upgrade.  

i don't think doxie is like gorgeous or anything.. but going from her to that 40 looking year old with the braids… 
disrespectful 

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:58am
I think women who have something going for them are a lot more likely to be on top of their birth control game. It's these chicks who ain't got ish to lose that's popping out babies like that.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i like how sio and gabby are on the sameish level.. aja too. no one can strongly say it was a downgrade or upgrade.  

i don't think doxie is like gorgeous or anything.. but going from her to that 40 looking year old with the braids… 
disrespectful 

Coco she's protective styling in these cold winter skreets.LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I think women who have something going for them are a lot more likely to be on top of their birth control game. It's these chicks who ain't got ish to lose that's popping out babies like that.

what does Eudoxie have going on?
she doesn't do anything but workout, get her nails done, hang out with LaToya Luckette, hang out with her dog and go shopping

i think his baby momma is attractive /shrugs/
she's not young but old pvssay yanks just as good as young.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:26pm
He just knew them eggs had expired....bless his heart.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

she doesn't do anything but workout, get her nails done, hang out with LaToya Luckette, hang out with her dog and go shopping

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:27pm

Depends on the maintenance on that pucci......pucci is like a car....LOL

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:31pm
I just wanna call her Eucalyptus but I know it would be wrong...

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:45pm
i fell out at eucalyptus though

smh poor euphonia!!

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 12:50pm

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:10pm

I think she still is holding out finishing school for her plan B. Hard to do that with a baby.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:18pm
Why y'all trippin on the name Eudoxie? It ain't that far from Eudora, Eugenia, and Eunice.

In that thread where y'all called her fat, I think I asked how it was pronounced, but that was cuz y'all said she was from Ni....Ken....Cam.... somewhere in Africa.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:19pm

I think she still is holding out finishing school for her plan B. Hard to do that with a baby.

hasnt she been out of school for like 6 yrs now?  its never too late to go back but iono.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Why y'all trippin on the name Eudoxie? It ain't that far from Eudora, Eugenia, and Eunice.

In that thread where y'all called her fat, I think I asked how it was pronounced, but that was cuz y'all said she was from Ni....Ken....Cam.... somewhere in Africa.

(Some) BHM ain't the only ones tripping over the name Eudoxie and her presence.  Ages ago when I went hard over at the Alley, there were several members shading the hell out of her for what I thought was no apparent reason.  But maybe they know something about the girl and I don't. 

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:01pm
I don't see the big deal about her name......aint that normal for Africans?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:08pm
@Nars: I may have tripped. I honestly don't remember. I can see myself sayin 'Da hell kinda name is Eudoxie?' But in a 'in this day and age' kinda way. Most of the Eugenias and Eudora nems I know are well into their 80s.

I guess we'll know soon enough. Cuz if I did, Afro gon bust up in here droppin lanks, and slappin me with a glove hollin 'J'accuse! You tripped, bish, you tripped!'

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:10pm

Dont.Dead

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:18pm
people are just making fun of her name thats all

its not that serious tbh

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Nars: I may have tripped. I honestly don't remember. I can see myself sayin 'Da hell kinda name is Eudoxie?' But in a 'in this day and age' kinda way. Most of the Eugenias and Eudora nems I know are well into their 80s.

I guess we'll know soon enough. Cuz if I did, Afro gon bust up in here droppin lanks, and slappin me with a glove hollin 'J'accuse! You tripped, bish, you tripped!'

happy new year to you too leo

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:28pm
HNY ak!

Speaking of odd names, I heard one in Nov, I really wanna tell y'all about, but it's a small www. Maybe in a few months I'll toss it out in RT.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:31pm

Hmmmm..I don't know since each ethnic group have their own "thing" so I don't wanna blanket all of West Africa as one.  Speaking for me personally, I have heard of that name before (wife of an ancient Roman or Justinian emperor) but never expected that someone in the 21st century would have that name.  Same deal with Polycarp as a first name.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:33pm
I don't think Eudoxie is an odd name, just old as hell in my mind.  When I hear that name I think of the wife of some Roman/Justinian emperor.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:41pm
Interesting....LOL

It was all good a hour ago...LOL.....yall so easy.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 2:57pm
Oh, I wasn't tryina put a damper on the thread. Make fun of her name all y'all like. While I don't find her name awful, I still thought some of the made up names were funny. I cackled at Eudixiecup.

It's somebody else's name we do like that. I don't remember who, but I'm pretty sure I like them as a person.  

eta: I remembered! Djimon Honsu! We stay callin him Digimon, Digitman, Dijonaisse and such. But I do like him.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:00pm
Eudoxie is horrible to me. Nothing like other Eu names. Karreuche's name isn't really that bad. It actually has the flow of and sounds like a name. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:05pm

Its chicks getting dogged by a nicca that won't even knock the snow off her car in the morning......LOL

this kilt meLOL

Print Page | Close Window