Print Page | Close Window

Would you go to the Strip Club...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367193
Printed Date: Jul 16 2018 at 6:20am

Topic: Would you go to the Strip Club...
Posted By: Ds2nice
Subject: Would you go to the Strip Club...
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:41am
with your significant other?  If so, will you set limits to what he/she can do inside of the strip club? 

I recently went to a strip club with my hubby.  I'm normally a cool-headed and laid-back person.  However, I found myself a little uneasy when he got too close to couple of the strippers.   I kept my composure thou and acted like it didn't faze me.

So would you go and if so, how do you expect your significant other to act at the strip club?

Men- please chime in too. Would you go with your lady to the strip club?   Would you expect her to have a decent/lady-like behavior while she's there?

Replies:
Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:04am
years ago went to strip club with hubby. Didn't set any limits. He bought me a lap dance. I think it was more for him than me.   He didn't behave crazy or do anything that made me uncomfortable and vice versa. I was flattered that the stripper thought I was cute and sent me a drink.

I guess the limit would be no sex. No stripper is going home with us. But other than that he can look and even touch (ie slap her butt with dollar bills but no sexual stuff).

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:11am
I don't like to look at naked women nor do I like to get slapped in the face by some random peen dressed in a velvet sock.

So the answer is no...

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:13am
I have, didn't bother me. He also acted as if the women were invisible, which got on my nerves because I knew that he was on that bullsh*t & if I wasn't there he'd be acting way different.

I was more curious as to how the women ended up here doing what they're doing. Also how their asses had a motor in it...yeah that was more of an interest to me.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:15am
No. And my SO shouldn't be going, either. I don't understand women who allow their SO's to look at OTHER naked women. I can understand p.orn. but having another woman's ass in your husband's face wouldn't make you feel some type of way?

People too lax on their restrictions now all in the name of keeping him happy. Lawd.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:16am
first time i went was with an so
he was chill and laid back, just wanted drinks and to watch me have fun

better to go with men cuz they know women arent spending real money in there

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:16am
Never been to a strip club.
Don't want my husband there either.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:21am
So folks don't think their so/husband have never been to strip clubs without them?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:21am
the first time i went was with a guy 

i was supposed to go with my ex too. 

so yes 
they wouldn't do any groping and stuff in my face

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:24am
I would love to see a hidden camera how men act with their so/spouse at strip club with them vs going with their friends.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:29am
People do some kinky shyt.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

So folks don't think their so/husband have never been to strip clubs without them?

No one said that thoughLOL

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:34am
No.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't like to look at naked women nor do I like to get slapped in the face by some random peen dressed in a velvet sock.

So the answer is no...

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 11:55am

My DH went, He said he was grossed out cause of the smell...

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:01pm
There was a period for about a year where we went 4 or 5 times together. I went once by myself.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:03pm
I asked BHM about my first time going to the strip club with my s.o.

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Oh and I got another question .

I've only been to one strip club one time...I went with the misses and like 3 dancers hit on her various times that night with me right there. I was wondering if this was some sort of marketing pitch, like maybe they wanted some private couple dance or something? One of them kept complimenting my s.o and carried on a full conversation.

I'm sitting over there looking goofy trying to jump in the convo

Was this just a coicidink? Or was this suppose to go somewhere? The one that sat at our table ended up giving just me a dance.

I was always wondered why that happened the way it did.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:06pm
Well I don't have a problem with it.  But I'm also not the type of chick that wants to be left in the dark.   I saw other guys doing all types of hot mess with strippers and it was definitely an eye opener.  I had actually thought there were limits on touching in some of these strip clubs but apparently not.   

In fact, I learned some new twerking and motoring azz moves.  Sh*t I might go back just so I can learn some new dance moves.    

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:06pm

Never been with my DH and don't want to.. not really interested in seeing him get turned on my another female.

Sex that night wouldn't be good becuase in the back of my head, i'll know that he got turned on by someone else.. no gracias

with that being sad, i've been with an ex that I didn't care much for..lol...

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Where was his face?       

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:10pm
Do folk in here go to the yt strip club or the Black strip club? Because there's a difference.LOL

*munches popcorn*

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Do folk in here go to the yt strip club or the Black strip club? Because there's a difference.LOL

*munches popcorn*

What's the difference? ! *pulls up a seat*

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:16pm

*munches popcorn*

First one I went to was the black hood type club (the one from the last page). Didn't like it.

Then I heard about Mons Venus in Tampa...it's a majority white club, but it's about 85/15 white to black...and those 15% black girls are all 9s and dimes. Natural bodies. The first girl that gave me a dance there looked like Nia Long. Plus it's a butt naked establishment, so no G-strings or pasties...straight au natural. And unlike the hood club I went to, you are encouraged to touch them anywhere except their vagina. That club is awesome. I remember Rohan vouching for Mons being the best strip club he's ever hit up.

I don't really see myself going to strip clubs much more but if I do, I'll be going to Mons. I remember Wyclef said he wrote this song after visiting Mons.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:16pm
Don't worry about it my sweet little butta cookie.Evil Smile

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:17pm
I had this conversation with a few of my friends a little while ago. They thought I was lame because I've never been to a strip club with my boo before. And when asked would I let him and/or myself a lap dance I said ah no. I don't like strippers who came to house parties so I sure as hell ain't going to a strip club. Talking about girl it's for him, just the look on his face blah blah blah. Yeah ok. That's why y'all ain't got a man nah!

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:21pm
Random-  I think there are a lot of strippers that might be bi/gay.   Or they just feel more comfortable around other women because they think they are not going to be taking advantage of. 
In fact, I had a few issues myself when different strippers voluntarily tried to give me a lap dance and tried reach out to touch me.   I thought at first it was because they were more comfortable around me but I got the side eye from hubby a few times and he said "So you going to allow this bish to get in your face??".  Ouch  Got a couple of more angry looks from him when he thought I was looking too hard at some other guys that were getting real comfy with the strippers.  He asked me "Why are you staring so hard??"  smh. 

Yup, that was probably my last time with him.  

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:22pm

Don't worry about it my sweet little butta cookie.Evil Smile

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Random-  I think there are a lot of strippers that might be bi/gay.   Or they just feel more comfortable around other women because they think they are not going to be taking advantage of. 
In fact, I had a few issues myself when different strippers voluntarily tried to give me a lap dance and tried reach out to touch me.   I thought at first it was because they were more comfortable around me but I got the side eye from hubby a few times and he said "So you going to allow this bish to get in your face??".  Ouch  Got a couple of more angry looks from him when he thought I was looking too hard at some other guys that were getting real comfy with the strippers.  He asked me "Why are you staring so hard??"  smh. 

Yup, that was probably my last time with him.  

Camile told me they were making sure she wasn't a mean/petty chick before they turned their attention to me.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:26pm

*munches popcorn*

Yup, I went to a yht strip club once in my early twenties.  This weekend was my first experience at a blk strip club. 

Like night and day.   I have to say the blk strip club was way more interesting with the women and dance moves.  The yht one, I almost fell asleep at the table.

However, I noticed the yhts had more acrobatic moves on the polls then I saw in the blk strip club.  But I'm no expert.. 

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*munches popcorn*

Correct.

There was a big time Black strip club in Atlanta back in the day called Magic City. I went there with a group of friends one night on a lark - they explained that the blacl club allowed a lot more touching and the girls had some really raunchy moves.

I was a bit creeped out to be honest ... the men looked way too intense and the place was dark but filled with a ton of men just staring at the stage. Wow. I felt sorry for those girls - just a piece of meat that can be bought.

Sure I would go to a strip club with a SO. It would be a fun excursion and I don't mind him looking and touching other women - I don't take these working girls seriously. If my SO is gonna cheat .. he does have to wait to go to strip club .. he will cheat with someone at the office or anywhere else. I am not the jealous type at all.

I definitely would not like those women to come on to me in a sexual way though ... that would creep me out but (sure) he can have fun with them in terms of harmless flirting. What? He can't go there by himself and cheat? :) Hee hhe! If a Stripper can GET my man ... (shrugs) she can have him.

Geesh, what's a relationship … if you don't have trust?

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Correct.

There was a big time Black strip club in Atlanta back in the day called Magic City. I went there with a group of friends one night on a lark - they explained that the blacl club allowed a lot more touching and the girls had some really raunchy moves.

I was a bit creeped out to be honest ... the men looked way too intense and the place was dark but filled with a ton of men just staring at the stage. Wow. I felt sorry for those girls - just a piece of meat that can be bought.

Sure I would go to a strip club with a SO. It would be a fun excursion and I don't mind him looking and touching other women - I don't take these working girls seriously. If my SO is gonna cheat .. he does have to wait to go to strip club .. he will cheat with someone at the office or anywhere else. I am not the jealous type at all.

I definitely would not like those women to come on to me in a sexual way though ... that would creep me out but (sure) he can have fun with them in terms of harmless flirting. What? He can't go there by himself and cheat? :)

Geesh, what's a relationship … if you don't have trust?

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:02pm
Something about that constant 'correct' 'incorrect' 'duh!' sh*t irks me.

Anyway, i don't see why a married man/woman whose third partner is God would want to go look at naked or half naked women girating and poppin their privates for money.
But the world ain't in my home so it's w.e.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:04pm
If you're not marrying for the spiritual union that God joins, then i totally get all this strip club, cheating, side piece stuff.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Something about that constant 'correct' 'incorrect' 'duh!' sh*t irks me.

yes! 

i was about to say.. you just know everything huh printer? 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:07pm
I've gone to a strip club before with a male companion. He wasn't my man. so that made it easier. We were dating though. Actually it was our 4th date we went bowling and had some drinks. The night ended early and then I asked him whats next and he asked if I wanted to go to the strip club so we went. He made the stripper give me a lap dance. Her booty was hard. Confused I threw a couple of his money and we rolled out. He dropped me home and that was the end of our night.  we were in that place all of maybe 20-30 minutes

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:09pm

If you're not marrying for the spiritual union that God joins, then i totally get all this strip club, cheating, side piece stuff.

going to the strip club means someone is cheating?

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:11pm
the first time i went.. it was kinda ratchet. vagina all in ppls faces.. guys practically fingering girls.. it was fascinating 

i wasn't old enough to be in there 

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:15pm
Nah i was referencing printer ink saying if a man wants to cheat he'll do it in everyday life like at the office etc. alluding that a place like the club shows trust in a partner.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:18pm
My first strip club experience was not for me. My friends kidnap me the night of my 18th bday and take me to a male gay stripclub! the entire night I was like

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 1:19pm

Nah i was referencing printer ink saying if a man wants to cheat he'll do it in everyday life like at the office etc. alluding that a place like the club shows trust in a partner.

oh. girl dont pay her no mind. noone else does. LOL

Posted By: Beauty620
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:26pm
It all depends on how I'M feeling at that very moment. 

Sometimes I like to have fun, sometimes I can be very serious on some move type shhh.....
So with that being said if i'm good i'd prob pay for him a lap dance...besides watching him in fantasy land would be a turn on for me. But if i'm in my F U mood then hell no we can't even step foot in one. 

I'ma Gemini I guess LOL 
On and Off like a light switch

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

*munches popcorn*

Definitely lol Black Strip Clubs provide a lot more entertainment value(pole tricks, prop tricks, etc) and there is a lot more of a club/party feel. I'm only speaking on what I have seen from Miami through Palm Beach. There is a lot more friction on the floor in Black Strip Clubs and guys in there seem to be more concerned with looking cool/like a baller as opposed to being a lowkey, depressed, and unhappy married man lol. The Yt clubs tend to have older patrons with the exception of Scarlett's and Tootsies. Oj and the dancers at Black Clubs down here are much cheaper than at YT ones.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:54pm

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 2:56pm

I also want to add that the strippers at this club appeared to be in great shape and had great bodies.    Not all of them were great but most of them were.

I was told before by different men that strippers are not that beautiful and strip clubs have dim lighting to hide their flaws.  I believe some men try to down play stuff to keep women from investigating and inquiring about these places.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:15pm
sure.
the Limits on what can or can't be done are the same as they are for anywhere else lol.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:18pm
Somebody in here brought up religion?

Yea I'd go...I really don't care.

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:20pm

with your significant other?  If so, will you set limits to what he/she can do inside of the strip club? 

So would you go and if so, how do you expect your significant other to act at the strip club?

Yes.

No limits, but then again he isn't the type to lick the cooch or ass nor sex some random stripper.
i enjoy seeing him turned on and i enjoy seeing the strippers reaction to his ummmmm erection LOL

i also get lap dances and that turns him on as well ANNNNNNNNNND me too

We go home and well...Embarrassed

i EXPECT him to act like he has the got damn sense that made me want to be with him in the first place...

nothing serious to us we just like dem clappers

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 4:28pm
^^I like that post

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Where was his face?       

The smell in the place in General...

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:28pm
I haven't been with my current SO, but I used to go about twice a month with my then SO when I lived in Chi.
Arnie's (the stories I could tell. Too bad I accidentally deleted the video)
Cowboy's 2nd fav
Club 390
Skybox--my fav. I almost got thrown out..Not my fault, she touched me, well licked me, first!

I want to go with my current SO. But, these strip clubs, (like everything else), in SA are soooo wack. Maybe we'll go to Houston or Austin one week-end and see what we can find.

I don't trip over things like the strip club. I'll point pretty/sexy women out to my SO.

I'd be more worried about the chics at the gym or his co-workers.

But, I respect and understand if other women don't feel comfortable with their mate going to strip clubs. There is no cookie cutter mold for a successful relationship.

And I wouldn't go just to please him. If, anything, it would be the opposite. Anytime it's come up, it's been my idea.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:30pm

I don't like to look at naked women nor do I like to get slapped in the face by some random peen dressed in a velvet sock.

So the answer is no...

What Blaque said.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:33pm
No thank you

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:33pm
Cream1970 said Arnie's. Wooo baby y'all did better gong to a senior citizen home! That was my sister's husband favorite place ta go.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:47pm
No, no, no. I swear men who are obsessed with taking a female to the strip club are toying with the idea of having a threesome. Taking you to the strip club is to see how you will react around a naked female for when he brings her into your bedroom. Buying you lap dances all night is to see if you gonna trip or freak out about another female touching you. Next thing you know he will be telling you he wants to watch another woman eat you out.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 5:51pm
no i wouldnt go with.
no he wouldnt be going
no i wouldnt be going.

Posted By: sexich33ks
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:05pm
I've been to a few with a friend but never a SO. I'm too crazy and competitive to watch some other woman naked and nestled under my SO. 

Besides the nice bodies, I think strippers are not that attractive in the face and it seems more rauchy at the black clubs than at the yt clubs.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:41pm
Have in the past.. Likely will in the future.
He's very laid back and not the type to geek out over t&a so it's not really awkward for me. I like the girls who know how to dance on the pole and do tricks. It's more of a curiosity or entertainment than anything.

Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I haven't been with my current SO, but I used to go about twice a month with my then SO when I lived in Chi.
Arnie's (the stories I could tell. Too bad I accidentally deleted the video)
Cowboy's 2nd fav
Club 390
Skybox--my fav. I almost got thrown out..Not my fault, she touched me, well licked me, first!

I want to go with my current SO. But, these strip clubs, (like everything else), in SA are soooo wack. Maybe we'll go to Houston or Austin one week-end and see what we can find.

I don't trip over things like the strip club. I'll point pretty/sexy women out to my SO.

I'd be more worried about the chics at the gym or his co-workers.

But, I respect and understand if other women don't feel comfortable with their mate going to strip clubs. There is no cookie cutter mold for a successful relationship.

And I wouldn't go just to please him. If, anything, it would be the opposite. Anytime it's come up, it's been my idea.

I was going to say the rules /limits for strip club are the same as rules for the office LOL; but I edited my post.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:14pm
It's kind of a turn on to be there.  Strip clubs are a big deal to some guys and for others, it's easy to have fun without crossing the line.  It's more like an aphrodisiac in my experiences.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

first time i went was with an so
he was chill and laid back, just wanted drinks and to watch me have fun

better to go with men cuz they know women arent spending real money in there

always go with men...that's the real fun

and idk what the limits would be...don't have sex with anyone? some strippers get it in the back rooms Stern Smile

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

No, no, no. I swear men who are obsessed with taking a female to the strip club are toying with the idea of having a threesome. Taking you to the strip club is to see how you will react around a naked female for when he brings her into your bedroom. Buying you lap dances all night is to see if you gonna trip or freak out about another female touching you. Next thing you know he will be telling you he wants to watch another woman eat you out.

this is true for some people my ex wanted one lol

but i think guys would like a threesome, most done ask

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 7:37pm

with your significant other? NO

Dead @ the thought of going at all

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:17pm
Yeah, I don't mind going with my so and I would be very disappointed if he wasn't into it. I love the strip club (black ones only cuz those white girls don't do sh*t!!). I expect him to slap asses and get lap dances. That's what we came there for!!! These women are doing their job. They don't want my man LOL

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:31pm
Not my thing

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:56pm
why would we spend money to look at and have badussy all up in our noses? when i can just put this aaaaaaaaaaassssss on him for free?

Posted By: harley_quinn
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:24pm
I've never been to a strip club, I wouldn't mind going with my s.o.
He'll probably ask me a millions question as to why I wanna go and front like he's not interested tho

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:43pm
Not with Mr00....but another ex took me and let me make it rain.....ended up talking to the stripper about makeup and nail polish......he just laughed and shook his head.....LOL

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 10:56pm
I would not care but DH does not like strip clubs. I think I would be more interested in how they learn to balance on the pole than anything.

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 10:43am
Yea with no limits.

Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:06am
been there done that....

Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Have in the past.. Likely will in the future.
He's very laid back and not the type to geek out over t&a so it's not really awkward for me. I like the girls who know how to dance on the pole and do tricks. It's more of a curiosity or entertainment than anything.

yep

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:13am

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't like to look at naked women nor do I like to get slapped in the face by some random peen dressed in a velvet sock.

So the answer is no...

this

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:33pm
I can make my azz clap,double Dutch,do splits,and flips.....I'm his private dancer....

Print Page | Close Window