Print Page | Close Window

At what age is a woman considered past her prime?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367060
Printed Date: Aug 14 2018 at 4:01pm

Topic: At what age is a woman considered past her prime?
Posted By: liesnalibis
Subject: At what age is a woman considered past her prime?
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:49am
My friend and I were having this discussion. At what age is a woman over the hill? I mean physically. At what age is she no longer considered a "hot commodity"? Does it depend on the woman--her looks and her accomplishments for her age? 

Replies:
Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:09am
40, I'm only speaking on what I've heard other people say. I don't believe in it but I've heard time and time again "ain't nobody checking for a 40 yo woman".

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:15am
Trap.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:16am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

40, I'm only speaking in what I've heard other people say. I don't believe but I've heard time and time again "ain't nobody checking for a 40 yo woman".

FTP.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:20am
At the age she judges to be "done".

I have seen ladies in their 30's looking like crap simply because they are moms and think that since they let themselves go, nothing will help them, and ladies in their 50's who are well dressed, hair, nails, makeup, everything done, and looking good.

I don't want to ever say I will be past my prime years, but I have to be realistic: most likely by the time I'm a grandmother and past 60, my prime years will be over.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:26am
IMO ...

It depends on her looks and her attitude on life.

How well of a life she's led figures into this to a high degree because if she's raised a bunch of kids on a shoestring (always struggling to make ends meets), stays with rotten men that make her life miserable year after year .. her looks and attitude on life .... will be so much lower than a woman than a woman that's not in that position.

Of course, you can't stay 25 years old .. forever. Eventually even that 25 year old will turn 50 (well, unless she dies first) so I think if you are a woman that is 'heavily' dependent on looks for validation .. 40 will be the cutoff.

You have to invest in yourself.

Me? I am not past my prime ... at all.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:36am
when she has more than 5 babies and ain't even 20 yrs old...

*running out of thread*

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:38am
Geek

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:55am

40, I'm only speaking in what I've heard other people say. I don't believe in it but I've heard time and time again "ain't nobody checking for a 40 yo woman".
some people will never eva eva eva eva eva eva be considered even having a prime...

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:17am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

40, I'm only speaking in what I've heard other people say. I don't believe in it but I've heard time and time again "ain't nobody checking for a 40 yo woman".
some people will never eva eva eva eva eva eva be considered even having a prime...

This....im one of those people

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:18am
Hmmm.....yea 40 sounds good.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 5:59am

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:49am
I finally saw Best Man Holiday last weekend..

and my baby mamma Nia Long is 43.
If thats "past your prime".. I'm ready to get there in 14 years.

That lady is sexy as hell.

.02¢

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:24am
#ForeverYoung!!

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:25am

For yt women.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:15am
White women peak at 18/19.
Mexicans peak at 16.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:25am
When you say "past prime" and "hot commodity" are you asking if there's a certain age they should hang up the freak dresses and "wild" behavior?

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:33am
Veryyyy subjective question...some say 40, I've heard someone say 24 and up is 'used up' (side eye), and some have an even narrower view, with 18-21 being the ideal age for beauty...then there's the biological clock debate...

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

+1

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:54am
Never. I get better as I age. My 30's have brought out a sexiness and beauty and confidence that I am loving. Look at Halle Berry, J LO, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, etc etc.

My bestie's granny is 70 yrs old and has better skin and is in better shape than some 20 yr olds I know. She said her secret is drinking water and using vaseline on her face, and divorce.

You just can't live a rough life smoking and drinking and letting these niccas drive you crazy and run through you.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

backs out slowly

Whatever LOL.. the 30s probably some of the best years of life..

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 8:57am
No lie, I can't wait til my 30s. I feel like that's when you become a real woman...

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:00am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Never. I get better as I age. My 30's have brought out a sexiness and beauty and confidence that I am loving. Look at Halle Berry, J LO, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, etc etc.

My bestie's granny is 70 yrs old and has better skin and is in better shape than some 20 yr olds I know. She said her secret is drinking water and using vaseline on her face, and divorce.

You just can't live a rough life smoking and drinking and letting these niccas drive you crazy and run through you.

Exactly.. I feel what Beyonce was saying when she said "I'm a GROOOWWWNNN WOMAN" (not a Bey stan)..LOL. I thought 30 would be gloom and doom, but it's quite the opposite (at least for right now)..

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:03am

backs out slowly

yew are cray... I look good as hell at 31 (think a slimmer brown skin Beyonce) lol... But I would say 37-40. 

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:07am
They day she just doesn't care and stops having sex lol....I'm sorry, but there was a 70 year old woman on She's Got the Look and she looked sexy and beautiful! I was like..YES..I aspire to look that great at that age and be getting it in...she clearly was and had been :) 

Posted By: KottonKandy
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

backs out slowly

Whatever LOL.. the 30s probably some of the best years of life..

In my 20s, I would hear people say this all the time. I get it now and believe it. "You" are more confident, less sh*t bothers you, better outlook on life and can use it to your advantage, etc. 

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:11am
This is such a broad topic...."what is your definition of "PRIME"

If you base is physical appearance alone...then one might say 35 - 40.  But, the caveat is all the people who have access to plastic surgery via credit cards etc...this number can vary to even 50 depending on the person's size, genetical lottery winners,  facial appearance, body shape, hair, etc etc.

If your base is  financial success....wow...that's a whole different conversation.  I'm so thankful to live in DC where...there are so many black women who are directors, head corporations, team leads, etc...who are making substantial salaries in the mid 130,000 and UP.

If your base is confidence in one's self....I'd say that can also vary...but I'd say late 40's is when you start to not give a DAMN!...and speak your mind...

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:16am
Never! My Grandma bad af and she's 70, my mom is a cute 50, most thinks she's 30, but granny gets extra points cuz she can dress.
My cousin is damn near 40 and she doesnt look a day over 28.
I have an aunt who looks fairly young to be 42
Before my dad got sick he looked 10 years younger than his age
I hope I'm blessed with those genes, seriously, i do Disapprove
The outlook aint bad though Cool

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:16am
After kids.
Same for men.
Kids age you.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

After kids.
Same for men.
Kids age you.

Nuh Uhh! I gave birth to 5 boys and I am still a size 4 with a shape and look like I'm in my 20's although I am in my 30's. My last son was born in august and you would never be able to tell I had a baby 4 months ago. People see me out with all my kids and they look bewilderedLOL

My husband even looks at me at times and goes Damn after all these years and babies you still look sexy as hellEmbarrassed

You have to take care of your self and it will pay off.Wink

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:35am
Very subjective & broad...Like I said there are some that will never be considered "prime" because they don't appeal to the masses and/or they've been jacked up from birth...so those you rule out...then of course as you age your prorities become more based on substance than purely physical. But for the argument of this thread...here are some women that are past their "prime"

Halle-47 (on her 2nd baby)

Michelle Obama-49 body & brains!

Janet Jackson-47

Angela Bassett-55

Stacy Dash-47

Mary J-42

Vanessa Williams-50

Toni Braxton-45

Salli Richardson-46

Lisa Raye-46

Now all of these women are both accomplished & have a few dollars above their lunch money...but their mass appeal can't be denied. You can do a cross section pole and I'm sure they would still consider these women desirable.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:36am
Yasssss! All gorgeous women. Y'all better stop buying into this prime stuff. Black women really are like fine wine.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:40am

Wise words!!!

Congrats on staying sexy!!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:40am

After kids.
Same for men.
Kids age you.

Nuh Uhh! I gave birth to 5 boys and I am still a size 4 with a shape and look like I'm in my 20's although I am in my 30's. My last son was born in august and you would never be able to tell I had a baby 4 months ago. People see me out with all my kids and they look bewilderedLOL

My husband even looks at me at times and goes Damn after all these years and babies you still look sexy as hellEmbarrassed

I agree with the bolded...that has more to do with a longer "prime" standing than anything else...LOL

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

Wise words!!!

Congrats on staying sexy!!

Thanks!Big smile

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:01am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

My friend and I were having this discussion. At what age is a woman over the hill? I mean physically. At what age is she no longer considered a "hot commodity"? Does it depend on the woman--her looks and her accomplishments for her age? 

Yes.
It also depends on what a male is looking for in a woman, based on his own needs, accomplishments and what he's bringing to the table. Since we are talking physically, if he's looking like boiled sh*t, he is in no position to demand a woman who is banging at 47/57.

But back to the topic....its not cut and dried. I guess even a 65 year old woman can be hot commodity to a specific man.

Posted By: trudawg
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:05am
Being an older cat myself who has dated  both younger an older women, I say it depends on the woman's energy and drive past forty. I've dated younger women who look and act much older, and older women who could run circles around younger chicks.
At about 45 my ex just didn't have the energy to keep up, she was tired all the time, unmotivated, and content. Whereas I was aggressively grabbing life by the horns, she was watching Jeopardy and ready for bed after Nightline.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:10am
^i have a 62 year old male co-worker who's out every night (and up early for work in the morning) and all weekend...his energy is unbelievable...
he's into 20-30 somethings....understandable...i hardly see alot of 60 something females having his level of energy. But i'm sure there are the exceptions

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:24am

After kids.
Same for men.
Kids age you.

LOL you have got to be kidding me

kids age people who were already prone to aging poorly, and who don't take care of themselves. Gene, lifestyle and environment.

My 50 year old sister looks like she's in her 30s.
I look exactly as i did before my daughter.

i know many other women who look exactly as they did before kids, and some even better now.

even with good genes, taking care of yourself and keeping stress levels at a minimum is important.

Posted By: livi123
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:30am
As far as the Hollywood standard it was always 35 for women and 40 for men. But I don't really think people use these numbers to judge if someone is still hot or not.LOL

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:47am
I'm welcoming my 40's with open arms............Hug

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:48am
according to follywood, im over the hill thenOuch

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:56am
hmph...43rd birthday this past may..."past my prime", my azz.. I'm just getting started..

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 10:59am
Cream you look very nice.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Cream you look very nice.

Thank you! I was rocking my $8 swap meet dress!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:04am
Looking good Ms Cream!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:07am
Cream you look great. White people age so young and Asians go from looking like kids to looking like Mr. Miyagi in 5years. I think 40 is a good average.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

hmph...43rd birthday this past may..."past my prime", my azz.. I'm just getting started..

Clap Yaas!

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:13am
Depends on the woman. One size shoe doesn't fit all.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:21am
Cream you lookin gud gurl!Thumbs Up

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:24am

gorgeous as always.

the age for me ??  it was 22 1/2.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:36am
Past your prime doesn't mean you are no longer attractive. I'm a scientist type so I'm thinking of a bell curve. There's a peak, just because you're over it doesn't mean you don't look good.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:42am
I guess everyone has their own interpretation of "past their prime".
I'm def past my prime for having kids. Phuhq that chasing lil kids stuff. It's MY time. So, someone may feel that I'm past my prime, while I'm thinking, I'm IN my prime.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:44am
Will be 44 in Feb., practices martial arts, a yoga instructor & can do free handstands with the best of 'em! Wink

I refuse to go by societal limitations Big smile

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 11:56am
Thumbs Up

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:00pm
What is going on in here ?????

Let me drop mi foto.. and i'm in my prime

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:13pm
lol.
ah Rumbie, you're hot.

Is 'prime' about looking young??? I did just get carded at the liquor store so maybe I'm still in it.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:23pm
Alright, Ms. Cream and AZ.. looking good.. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:24pm

Past your prime doesn't mean you are no longer attractive. I'm a scientist type so I'm thinking of a bell curve. There's a peak, just because you're over it doesn't mean you don't look good.

is past prime like when your stock starts to go down? LOLLOL

no longer as good of an investment LOL

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:26pm
Break down it down somebody "past her prime"..

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:30pm

This is what I was thinking looking at the pics posted of Halle Berry, Toni Braxton, etc. They still look good, but they are def past their prime.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:35pm

I'm def past my prime for having kids. Phuhq that chasing lil kids stuff. It's MY time. So, someone may feel that I'm past my prime, while I'm thinking, I'm IN my prime.

yeah there's definitely different interpretations.

(and I love you more now that I see you're short! tooLOL. I can rob your closet ; and your dresses won't be too long on me. I like what you're wearing btw)

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 12:43pm
I like to take a simpler approach to the subject.....

I'll be out of my "prime" when I'm 6 ft. under. LOL

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

yeah there's definitely different interpretations.

(and I love you more now that I see you're short! tooLOL. I can rob your closet ; and your dresses won't be too long on me. I like what you're wearing btw)

hee hee.Thanks! I'm 5'3". That dress was $8 at the swap meet. It was too long and I just grabbed some scissors and cut off 2". I got so many compliments on that swap meet dress. lol. Crossing the straps in the front for the keyhole look gave it a different look.

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:09pm
If a woman takes care of herself and remains fly, she will always be bad.

I think around 40s and 50s is when women stop giving a about being in the rat race to be the baddest bitch, but I have seen women beyond that who are still beautiful. I'm sure they're still gorgeous to the men in their age group, but they aren't IG bad. Which is OK because I believe in growing old gracefully. At some point you have to stop competing with 25 year olds and stay in your lane.

A lot of women who stop taking care of themselves and say fcuk it take themselves out of the competition on their own. I hate seeing frumpy ass women in their 30s-40s hating on girls younger than them. Why? You want a 20 year old nicca too? Melanin and a good lifestyle will keep you pretty for a lifetime

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:30pm

hee hee.Thanks! I'm 5'3". That dress was $8 at the swap meet. It was too long and I just grabbed some scissors and cut off 2". I got so many compliments on that swap meet dress. lol. Crossing the straps in the front for the keyhole look gave it a different look.

you're taller than me! 5' 2" AND 1/2 LOL

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:24pm
Black don't crack yay!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 4:29pm

I agree.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 7:00pm
idk  my grandma is 91 and does her hair and nails every Saturday before church on Sunday.  she believes in staying snatched and and if a younger woman walks past her looking less than put together she goes "I'm 91 and I won't go out of the house looking like that!"LOL she is a lil saucy

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:26am
Past prime at 30 or 40? That's something a 20 year old who knows no better would say.

When you get older, most likely you will gain the common sense you wish you had years ago, and now you are mature enough to know what to do with it. You have flair and attitude behind your step, and do what you want without caring or checking who is watching. Past prime? No. You are prime.

I am 38 and commonly mistaken for someone in my mid 20's. I say what I want, do what I want, date who I want, stay single if I want, spend how I want, don't live off of a man, don't need makeup, and have thoughts of my own. Nothing more liberating than that. Beautiful feeling. Oh, by they way, I still have my size 6/8 body. I ain't going no where. Ya heard?

Date Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 5:55am
You're passed your prime....and that's ok.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 7:36am
Late 30's.
What the old heads in here say?

Just read the op thought we were talking about more than just physically.
I combine it all together.

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Dec 25 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

If I was past my prime, I would age. So would many of the stars you look up to and wish you resembled. Sound like young hate to me. That's ok. Expected nothing less.

<<< I have wonderful genes. When you are my age, I hope you have it like this.

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:40am
It is all in the mind. Most people want to live in accordance to societal standards. Let them be led to the well. LOL 

People forget, if you want to lie about your age...you can. Then you can be in your prime as long as you look like it. haha That is the beautiful thing about being black. No one knows your age unless you tell. So therefore this wouldn't even be a topic. 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:05am
Funny thread.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:23am
People who still got something but past their prime

Halle berry..

Pilar Sanders

Nicole Murphy

Janet Jackson

Nicole Ari Parker-Kodjoe

Tyra Banks

Nia long

People still in their prime

Beyoncé

Alicia Keys

Shingi

Lupita

Danai

People to still get into their prime

Solange

jonaelle

Nicole Beharie

Naomie Harris

People def past their prime but on that mutton in lambs clothing

Vivica fox

The Braxton's

And then just defying the muthaphucking odds category

Naomie Campbell

Angela Bassett

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:27am
I'm not sure if nia is past it,

She just recently peaked.

Gabby union is def in her prime too at 40+

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:20am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

If I was past my prime, I would age. So would many of the stars you look up to and wish you resembled. Sound like young hate to me. That's ok. Expected nothing less.

<<< I have wonderful genes. When you are my age, I hope you have it like this.
You look good you better workClap don't listen to foolsWink some comments don't warrant a response

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:30am
I'd take wisdom over youth any day!

Posted By: KittenWhip
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:32am
Any person, male or female, is past their prime when they are six feet underground.  Before that; anything is possible.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:34am
No shade its people on here young as hell that don't even have a prime.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:37am
its christmas sandy!!

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

On here, off here. 
All over.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

its christmas sandy!!

Nope not anymore.....

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:47am

iDiesssssssssssssCryLOL

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

People who still got something but past their prime

Halle berry..

Pilar Sanders

Nicole Murphy

Janet Jackson

Nicole Ari Parker-Kodjoe

Tyra Banks

Nia long

People still in their prime

Beyoncé

Alicia Keys

Shingi

Lupita

Danai

People to still get into their prime

Solange

jonaelle

Nicole Beharie

Naomie Harris

People def past their prime but on that mutton in lambs clothing

Vivica fox

The Braxton's

And then just defying the muthaphucking odds category

Naomie Campbell

Angela Bassett

My babe is bout that Vamp life Embarrassed

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:55am
I can't wait to rich reach my prime.
I think for black women....our prime starts around 28.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:55am
Chrimus is ova !!

Women shouldn't worry about "prime" just take care of yourself.

Some people will never have to worry about it anyways, just do you and be happy.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Chrimus is ova !!

Women shouldn't worry about "prime" just take care of yourself.

Some people will never have to worry about it anyways, just do you and be happy.

Rumby has spoken....let me go bump yo threads.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:01pm

I think black women peak several times in completely different ways.

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

It is all in the mind. Most people want to live in accordance to societal standards. Let them be led to the well. LOL 

People forget, if you want to lie about your age...you can. Then you can be in your prime as long as you look like it. haha That is the beautiful thing about being black. No one knows your age unless you tell. So therefore this wouldn't even be a topic. 

Correct!

I was just having dinner with friends and friends of friends ... all in their 30's and having children and they started talking about 1 more child and asked me about mine - I said I never had kids.

Then one of the girls said 'oh but you still have time! My sister got pregnant at 39!' Then my other friends just laughed and said ..'how old do you this she is? She said ohhh mid to late 30's about.

Of course, I am NOWHERE near my 30's!

Black don't crack! (unless you've had a hard life or something :( )

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:50pm
I dont lie about age. why lie. I am proud of my 43yrs old self. And yes I am peaking still:) In my Prime forever.LOL

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 12:53pm

HELLOClap

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:22pm

Cry

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 2:19pm
Just women just finding more ways to tear each other down....

The same ones trying to determine who's in their "prime" or not are the very ones, who I'm most certain, will feel differently once they reach the "prime" standard so-called set for us "old heads".

Just enjoy life, take good care of yourself, don't sweat the small stuff, and shut up.

Print Page | Close Window