Forum Name: Skin Care - General
Forum Description: General Discussions on Skin Care
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=367047
Printed Date: Jun 19 2018 at 10:26am

Topic: skin care expenses
Posted By: Giom54878963
Subject: skin care expenses
Date Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 4:40am
Can you tell me how much you spend a month for skincare?

Replies:
Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Dec 23 2013 at 2:31pm
I don't spend a lot because my products usually last long.
My last skin care purchase was this bee venom cream called Manuka from Sephora for $85. You are supposed to only use it 2x a week, so it will last me at least a couple more months.

Posted By: Benni
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 2:48pm
Not much if you're not lightening your skin beyond it's natural shade.
LA 90% 40oz...I have been using it for peels and lotion. I have been using that same bottle for almost 6 months, and still have a lot left.
KS Soap.. I purchased 4 bars, and have have been using for almost 6 months. Have 2 bars left.
Nadinola..Purchased 3 Jars, using off and on for almost 6 months. Have 1 1/2 jars left
My most costly purchase $67. That was for Retin-A and HQ 4%. Got 6 tubes of each, but $25 of that $67 was for S&H.

HTH

I also purchase soaps locally which I will not do again because they are not as effective as KS.

Also purchased MSM and Vit-C powder which I use for Serum, general health, and hair.

All in all if your purchases have multi use it's not that expensive, and they will last for months.

Oh, and I did get Zinc Oxide for DIY sun protection. This depends on the frequency of use. I only use it on exposed areas when outdoors. The 2 packs I got may last more than 2 yrs !!!

Posted By: jessica26
Date Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 11:55pm
not too much.... I prefer natural remedies along with my skin care " http://jarviscosmetics.com - Jarvis Cream & Serum". It is suitable for any type of skin.

Posted By: lasereast
Date Posted: Jul 08 2014 at 2:15am
Don' spend.using aelovera jell.Thanks

Posted By: Sarah Yip 2014
Date Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 4:09am
All I use are moisturizing lotion,scrub cream and V-E.They do not cost much.

Print Page | Close Window