Print Page | Close Window

Santa Claus is white and so was Jesus

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366787
Printed Date: Sep 19 2018 at 4:13am


Topic: Santa Claus is white and so was Jesus
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Santa Claus is white and so was Jesus
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:16am

Fox News Anchor: Santa Is White and Jesus Was, Too

Responding to a Slate article calling for an all-inclusive Santa figure, Megyn Kelly wants kids not to be confused about Santa’s identity.

By:
Posted:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUYpu8yolLw" rel="nofollow - video


Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly isn't comfortable with the idea of a black Santa and wants to make a few things clear, especially to kids: Santa Claus is white and so was Jesus.

The anchor, who had an all-white lineup on her news analysis show, cleared up any misgivings that culture blogger Aisha Harris may have created with an article in http://www.slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2013/12/santa_claus_an_old_white_man_not_anymore_meet_santa_the_penguin_a_new_christmas.html" rel="nofollow - Slate that explained the duality she faced seeing a white Santa as a child and a black Santa in her home.

Harris' position is that as the cultural makeup of society has changed, it is time for an all-inclusive Santa.

Her answer: A St. Nick penguin. She writes:

Why, you ask? For one thing, making Santa Claus an animal rather than an old white male could spare millions of nonwhite kids the insecurity and shame that I remember from childhood. Whether you celebrate the holiday or not, Santa is one of the first iconic figures foisted upon you: He exists as an incredibly powerful image in the imaginations of children across the country (and beyond, of course). That this genial, jolly man can only be seen as white—and consequently, that a Santa of any other hue is merely a "joke" or a chance to trudge out racist stereotypes—helps perpetuate the whole "white-as-default" notion endemic to American culture (and, of course, not just American culture).

Sounds good, right?

"That's where she went off the rails," Kelly exclaimed, when one her panelists tried to defend the jolly-white-man makeover.

Kelly had heard enough. "By the way, for you kids watching at home, Santa just is white. But this person is arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa. But you know, Santa is what he is, and just so you know, we're just debating this because someone wrote about it, kids."

But Kelly wasn't done there. Since she was already wound up about Santa's racial identity, she figured she'd add Jesus to the fray.

"Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it has to change. You know, I mean, Jesus was a white man, too. But you know it's like we have—he was a historical figure, I mean that's a verifiable fact. As is Santa. I just want the kids watching to know that."

Got that, kids?

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2013/12/fox_news_anchor_says_santa_and_jesus_are_white.html





Replies:
Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:20am
she needs to off herself immediately


Posted By: gemini1591
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:23am
She is an idiot


Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:24am
Really? It's important that these figures be white because?


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:34am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Really? It's important that these figures be white because?
it is through the superior grace and benevolence of white people that you are allowed to have gifts or your soul be saved for eternity? 


Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:44am

Santa would have never got a non-white person shyt if he was real, especially back in the days of slavery.. Only thing good ol St. Nick was giving to blacks was whips accross the back, rapes, and chopping off feet.. F Santa!



Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:47am

Santa and Jesus are fairytales, so please keep your white supremacy somewhere else.

 
 
 
 
P.S. Jesus is the image of Cesear Borgia, not Yeshua as you know in the bible he was real.


Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:48am
Jesus was while?. that's a verifiable fact? lol lady


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:51am
if Jesus walked into an elevator with her today she would clutch her purse.  those blondes on fox news are the worst people.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:55am
So it's okay to tell kids a man flies around in a sleigh and squeezes down chimneys, but God forbid you let them think he's anything other than white?!

The Jesus comment was very unnecessary, point blank period.

Her whole vibe reads b!tch.


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:57am
The old churches had him dark skin w/fro and very short.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

The old churches had him dark skin w/fro and very short.

lol that image seems more approachable.  most pictures of Jesus scare me.  my grandma had a picture of white Jesus in our living room for the longest.


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

The old churches had him dark skin w/fro and very short.

lol that image seems more approachable.  most pictures of Jesus scare me.  my grandma had a picture of white Jesus in our living room for the longest.
 
Because most white jesus pics look like this man
 
 
 
Caesar Borgia a very deplorable human being who killed his brother, had sex with his sister and had a baby together, killed tons of people, set up good people up and this who they think Yeshua was. Sleepy


Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:15pm
She's asking "How do you revise a story?" You mean how whites revised all history?...


Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:25pm
Meh, yt folks can have them both as far as I'm concerned.


Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:28pm
I've never once raised my kids on the idea that some obese, old ass yt man was illegally trespassing in my house every year to give them gifts. Nope....no way.


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:48pm
From the mere fact this idiot is arguing that an imaginary person named "santa" was white...proves just how much of a clueless imbecile she really is. Bitch please. I'm not amused.


Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Really? It's important that these figures be white because?

Absolutely. It is very important that all heros, great leaders, and saviors be white rather they are real or fictional. The idea that a black person good be good, brilliant, or revolutionary is not only terrifying but goes against all of their institutionalized and internalized racism. 


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by slayfresh slayfresh wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Really? It's important that these figures be white because?

Absolutely. It is very important that all heros, great leaders, and saviors be white rather they are real or fictional. The idea that a black person good(could) be a good, brilliant, or revolutionary that is not only terrifying, but goes against all of their institutionalized and internalized racism. 
 
You just ruined your argument, now blame it on you're smartphone. LOL


Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:14pm
just wow... This B***

I cant...
I was so mad at my husband this weekend because he told OUR son there is NO Santa or God…
In return I passed out all gifts…
Now, I understand my husband…
My son (4 y.o) would come home from school and ask--- his father not me --- who is God / Jesus?
Background noise---- he told our son that this is what I pay for you to learn at school… different ideologies.   
I never said a word---- and now I understand why…


ETA: Our Son....


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:15pm
Your son had to learn, nah'mean?


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

She's asking "How do you revise a story?" You mean how whites revised all history?...
[ak]guuuuuuuuuuuuuurl[/ak]


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:08pm
I've been meaning to post some pics of Saint Nicholas earlier this week. Just more proof that white folks have no relevance in history (other than being Satan's top lieutenant) and highjack everyone else identity. I came across this interesting article while looking for pics.
My brother has a book about Saint Nic and other negroes that dwelled in Europe prior to the Renaissance era. When I get the name of it, I will post it.


http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/santa-claus-was-a-black-muurish-european/" rel="nofollow - Santa Claus was an European Moor – By Oguejiofo Annu


st nicolas icon

Muurish St Nicholas

Santa Claus is a shortened form of San/Saint Nicholas. He is supposed to be this easy-go happy fat Nordic fellow (Pale skin man) from the North pole yelling ho..ho..ho.. and as he merrily brings the cheer of the Christmas season to all and sundry.

Who is the real Saint Nicholas?

Nicholas, was probably born during the third century in the village of Patara, in what is now the southern coast of Turkey. He was born of very wealthy ethnic black Anatolians of the ancient Roman Empire. He was one of those ancient and dominant black Muurs of Europe that you only fleetingly come across in today’s western history, because the Gothic Europeans would hide the true Muurish history in Europe.

St Nicholas

Nicholas’ wealthy parents, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Being a devout Christian, he followed the words of Jesus to “sell what you own and give the money to the poor.”

Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He was made the Bishop of Myra while still a young man.

The high office of Nicholas at such a young age speaks to dominant role played by Muurish black Anatolians and Africans in creating the church as we know it today.

St Nicholas


Generosity of San Niclaus

Bishop Nicholas was known throughout the land for his generosity to the those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned.

After his release, Nicholas attended the http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-council-of-nicea-in-picture/" rel="nofollow - Council of Nicaea in AD 325 , where he worked with other early fathers of the church to establish the standardized christian doctrine of today. (which debunks the idea that the council consisted of nothing but haolesErmm, but that's a thread for another day)

The passing of the real Santa Claus

He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave.

In the picture here that follows, one sees the funeral of St Nicholas.

st nicolas funerai

Funeral of Saint Nicholas

The discovery of this liquid substance, which was said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day, December 6th (December 19 on the Julian Calendar).

The fake snow-flakes they call Santa Claus

Today, the western pagans descendants of Gothic and Slavic conquerors of Rome and Christianity have built up an idolatorous image of Odin, the god of the Goths and the Norsemen, and have passed it off as the real Saint Nicholas.

The real St Nicholas

Modern joke of a Saint Nicholas or Santa Claus:
santa claus

This image of the Gothic idol Odin, is what is passed off around the world as Santa Claus. But for those who have ears and eyes, Odin the pagan god of the Goths, had nothing to do with and nothing in common with the pious and devouted life of Saint Nicholas, the young, Muurish Bishop of Myra, one of the early fathers of the church.




Here's another link with more information if anyone is interested...
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Eastern_Christianity.htm" rel="nofollow - http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Eastern_Christianity.htm


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:15pm
I think Odin was the name of a real king though.

But good job, the real saint nick was indeed a black man.


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:17pm
about 3 min in



Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 11:28pm


Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 4:32am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

about 3 min in







Sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:03pm
so, it was all just a joke?Confused

Megyn Kelly Says We Are a Bunch of Humorless Race Baiters for not Getting Her Joke





Megyn Kelly http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/megyn-kelly-absent-from-show-after-%E2%80%98white--santa-and-jesus-comments--fox-says-she-will-address-controversy-on-friday-203156483.html" rel="nofollow - took a day off from her show “The Kelly File” to think about how she wanted to respond to the http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/13/megyn-kellys-white-santa-betrays-conservatives-fear.html" rel="nofollow - furor she had caused by http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/12/history-damned-fox-news-megyn-kelly-jesus-white.html" rel="nofollow - saying Jesus and St. Nick were white guys .

After some no doubt weighty reflection, she decided, and came back Friday not to apologize for being a not-very-bright racist but to tell us all that because we did not recognize her “lighthearted” and “off-hand jest” Wednesday for what it was, we don’t have a sense of humor – oh, and that we’re just a bunch of race baiters taking cheap shots at “powerful” Fox News.

Her “lamesplanation” courtesy of Raw Story:

 In kicking off the lighthearted segment, I offered a tongue-in-cheek message for any kids watching, saying that Santa, who I joked is a real person whose race is identifiable, is white.

I realize that the piece by Harris, that went on to argue that Santa should be a ‘penguin’ was also tongue in cheek. That’s part of why we covered the story in the first place — humor is a part of what we try to bring to this show, but sometimes that’s lost on the humorless.

Cue the firestorm of controversy over my declaring Santa’s skin color, many questioning whether I understand Santa is a mythical figure. Others suggesting I am a racist who is outraged at the idea of a white Santa.

Well, this would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular the knee-jerk instinct by so may to race bait and to assume the worst in people. Especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News channel.

 Contrary to what my critics have posited,” she went on, “Neither my statement, nor Harris’ I’m sure, was motivated by any racial fear or loathing. In fact, it was something far less sinister: A lifetime of exposure to the very same ‘commercials, mall-casting calls, and movies’ Harris references in her piece. From Miracle on 34th Street to the Thanksgiving Day Parade to the National Christmas Tree Lighting, we continually see St. Nick as a white man in modern-day America. Should that change? Well, that debate got lost because so many could not get past the fact that I acknowledged- as Harris did – that the most commonly depicted image of Santa does in fact have white.





Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:12pm
LMAO! 

It's ALWAYS a "joke" when they get called out.


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

"joke" my arseErmm




yeah. we're the ones with issues according to her.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:13pm
yeah yeah its always a joke. they know what they were doing. 
welp at the end of the day santa is now allowed in my house
and my kids know whos blk.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:54pm
Umm..Why don't we tell our kids that Santa isn't real


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:58pm
lol yeah ^^ my kids came home talkin about santa came to their school talkin bout flying deer. i cut that mess off real quick lmao. 


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 1:59pm


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 6:49am

Teacher to student: You can't be Santa -- you're black!

By Michael Pearson, CNN
updated 1:59 AM EST, Tue December 17, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTXJwav-uKA" rel="nofollow - video


(CNN) -- Ho ho -- huh?

The family of an African-American high school student in New Mexico says he's crushed after a teacher questioned why he was wearing Santa garb during a school holiday dress-up day last week, http://www.koat.com/page/search/htv-alb/news/entertainment/teacher-tells-student-santa-is-white/-/9153444/23503842/-/m1bwo4/-/index.html" rel="nofollow - CNN affiliate KOAT reported.

The teacher told Christopher Rougier, a freshman at Cleveland High School, that he couldn't be Santa because Santa is white, the student's father, Michael, told KOAT.

"He was embarrassed," he told the station.

Now, his son doesn't want anything to do with Christmas.

Michael Rougier said the teacher called his wife to apologize, but that's not enough.

"He needs to be fired," Rougier told KOAT. "For him to make a comment like that, there has to be at a minimum prejudice in him, and we don't have room for that."

Kim Vesely, the director of Rio Rancho Public Schools, released a statement to media about the incident.

"This situation involves a teacher recently hired by Cleveland High who made -- and admits he made -- a stupid mistake," the director said. "The remark was inappropriate and should not have been made. The teacher feels very badly about what occurred. He self-reported the incident to the principal and has apologized to the student and to the student's parent. Appropriate disciplinary action has been taken."

The boy's family has asked that he be moved out of the teacher's class, and the school has complied, Vesely said.

The teacher's remark came amid something of a dust-up over Santa's skin color after Fox News Channel picked up on a Slate.com writer's piece questioning the mythical character's ethnicity.

Writer Aisha Harris, who is black, wrote about growing up wondering why Santa was depicted as a white man, and argued for something less definitive: a penguin.

In a widely viewed segment reacting to Harris' piece, Fox anchor Megyn Kelly said on air: "And, by the way, for all of you kids watching at home, Santa just is white, but this person is arguing maybe we should also have a black Santa. But, you know, Santa is what he is. And so, you know, we're just debating this because someone wrote about it, kids."

Harris said Kelly's comments are part of the reason she felt the need to provoke thought about Santa's race.

"To me, (it) just spoke to the reason why I wrote the piece, is that there are a lot of people out there who automatically assume that Santa must be white and there's no way -- it's laughable that he could be anything else," Harris said Sunday on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

"The point I was trying to make was that I think that we have, the world has changed a lot over the last 50, 100 years, and Santa Claus is a fictional character," Harris continued.

"He is nothing like the original historical figure he was based off of anymore," she said. "We've kind of evolved him into this magical mythical figure, and for kids, I think it's important that they don't have to feel necessarily bogged down that Santa is always white, and that's the way he should be."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/13/megyn-kelly-responds-to-critics-over-santa-is-white-flap/" rel="nofollow - Kelly shot back at her critics , telling them to get a sense of humor.

"Humor is what we try to bring to this show, but that's lost on the humorless," she said Friday on "The Kelly File."

"This would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular, the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst in people, especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel."

She wasn't motivated by racial fear or loathing, she said. "In fact, it was something far less sinister: A lifetime of exposure to the very same commercials, mall casting calls, and movies Harris references in her piece."

"We continually see St. Nick as a white man in modern-day America," Kelly continued. "Should that change? Well, that debate got lost because so many couldn't get past the fact that I acknowledged, as Harris did, that the most commonly depicted image of Santa, does, in fact, have white skin."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, co-host of CNN's Crossfire, said a network makeup artist told him "Santa Claus is what every child needs him to be, and the children get to decide Santa Claus, not some TV commentator."

"I thought it was beautifully done," Gingrich said.

Reality check

At least all adults can agree on one fact: Santa Claus isn't even real. So why the brouhaha?

Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic League, said the debate is "much ado about nothing" because there's no doubt Santa is white.

"(St.) Nick was Greek. The last time I checked, Greeks weren't black," Donohue told CNN's Don Lemon on The 11th Hour.

According to the http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/who-is-st-nicholas/" rel="nofollow - St. Nicholas Center , which says it's dedicated to "discovering the truth about Santa Claus," St. Nicholas was indeed Greek and lived about 1,700 years ago in an area that is now southern Turkey.

But author Reza Aslan said he doesn't think many Greek people would be accurately portrayed as the "rosy-cheeked Santa that we're all used to."

"White has more to do with sociological, economic, cultural considerations that go far beyond just the simple color of your skin," Aslan told Lemon.

Amy Holmes, anchor of "The Hot List" at TheBlaze.com, acknowledged that most depictions of Santa feature a white man.

But in addition to being fictional, "traditionally Santa has also been an obese, alcoholic elf who lives in the North Pole, who has very questionable labor practices -- not to mention animal cruelty, lashing those poor reindeer through the sky all night long."

"This is ridiculous that we are even having this debate," Holmes said. "Everyone knows that Santa is your parents. So whatever race they are is the race that Santa is."


http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/16/us/new-mexico-teacher-black-santa/index.html



Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:16am
Santa is white though.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 11:52am
Their son is a freshmen in high school...it's time to kill the Santa dream anyway.


Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lol yeah ^^ my kids came home talkin about santa came to their school talkin bout flying deer. i cut that mess off real quick lmao. 

I just busted out laughingLOLCry


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:28pm
Nicca 15 years old and still believing in fat old azz nucca going to give him gifs #DEAD Dead
I grew out of that at 6 years old when I found all my presents, I was like them lying ass nuccas stay lying lol


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:36pm
it was a
Quote school holiday dress-up day



Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:03pm
Santa doesn't exist sooo ....


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:34pm
It would be interesting if Jesus went down on Earth today and the whole world could see him at the same time, and learn, that he is freaking dark.

She probably would say he tans too much in Heaven.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

so, it was all just a joke?Confused

Megyn Kelly Says We Are a Bunch of Humorless Race Baiters for not Getting Her Joke





Megyn Kelly http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/megyn-kelly-absent-from-show-after-%E2%80%98white--santa-and-jesus-comments--fox-says-she-will-address-controversy-on-friday-203156483.html" rel="nofollow - took a day off from her show “The Kelly File” to think about how she wanted to respond to the http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/13/megyn-kellys-white-santa-betrays-conservatives-fear.html" rel="nofollow - furor she had caused by http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/12/history-damned-fox-news-megyn-kelly-jesus-white.html" rel="nofollow - saying Jesus and St. Nick were white guys .

After some no doubt weighty reflection, she decided, and came back Friday not to apologize for being a not-very-bright racist but to tell us all that because we did not recognize her “lighthearted” and “off-hand jest” Wednesday for what it was, we don’t have a sense of humor – oh, and that we’re just a bunch of race baiters taking cheap shots at “powerful” Fox News.

Her “lamesplanation” courtesy of Raw Story:

 In kicking off the lighthearted segment, I offered a tongue-in-cheek message for any kids watching, saying that Santa, who I joked is a real person whose race is identifiable, is white.

I realize that the piece by Harris, that went on to argue that Santa should be a ‘penguin’ was also tongue in cheek. That’s part of why we covered the story in the first place — humor is a part of what we try to bring to this show, but sometimes that’s lost on the humorless.

Cue the firestorm of controversy over my declaring Santa’s skin color, many questioning whether I understand Santa is a mythical figure. Others suggesting I am a racist who is outraged at the idea of a white Santa.

Well, this would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular the knee-jerk instinct by so may to race bait and to assume the worst in people. Especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News channel.

 Contrary to what my critics have posited,” she went on, “Neither my statement, nor Harris’ I’m sure, was motivated by any racial fear or loathing. In fact, it was something far less sinister: A lifetime of exposure to the very same ‘commercials, mall-casting calls, and movies’ Harris references in her piece. From Miracle on 34th Street to the Thanksgiving Day Parade to the National Christmas Tree Lighting, we continually see St. Nick as a white man in modern-day America. Should that change? Well, that debate got lost because so many could not get past the fact that I acknowledged- as Harris did – that the most commonly depicted image of Santa does in fact have white.



 
 
 
 
 
 
Bish please.


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:40pm
The bible does say that all shall see him when (if) he returns.


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

The bible does say that all shall see him when (if) he returns.
 
That's when the zombie apocolapyse shall begin. Big smile


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:13pm
Ermm


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Ermm
 
LOLLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 3:48pm
If Christ was a bougie negro, he would def look like thisBig smile

And may all of our future bearded husbands be so dapper in old age.  Submitted by: jelejam


Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

The bible does say that all shall see him when (if) he returns.


The Bible tells too many lies, it was corrupted by the ones with power to keep people stupid. I only believe the parts where Jesus tries to show people to be good. Too bad no one pays attention to that part, but instead, on the part where sodomy is wrong. No wonder there are lots of homosexuals haters.


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

If Christ was a bougie negro, he would def look like thisBig smile
he'd look well dressed and like we need to take a step back before he punched us? Confused

LOL


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

The bible does say that all shall see him when (if) he returns.


The Bible tells too many lies, it was corrupted by the ones with power to keep people stupid. I only believe the parts where Jesus tries to show people to be good. Too bad no one pays attention to that part, but instead, on the part where sodomy is wrong. No wonder there are lots of homosexuals haters.
this kinda stuff never gets old. its too funny.LOL


Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">If Christ was a bougie negro, he would def look like thisBig smile
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><span style="line-height: 22px;"></span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">
he'd look well dressed and like we need to take a step back before he punched us? </span>Confused

LOL




Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:33pm
Get out Neka!LOL

*Hums 'don't push me cause I'm close to the edge!'*


Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:33pm
That nicca tried to punch he'll get the second death zombie Jew


Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:35pm
Shoot, did I mess that quote up?
Ignore that, ya'll. i'm on my phone.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

The bible does say that all shall see him when (if) he returns.


The Bible tells too many lies, it was corrupted by the ones with power to keep people stupid. I only believe the parts where Jesus tries to show people to be good. Too bad no one pays attention to that part, but instead, on the part where sodomy is wrong. No wonder there are lots of homosexuals haters.
this kinda stuff never gets old. its too funny.LOL

Lol it's either all or nothing. How you gonna pick and choose lol.


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Get out Neka!LOL

*Hums 'don't push me cause I'm close to the edge!'*
LOL!!!


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Shoot, did I mess that quote up?
Ignore that, ya'll. i'm on my phone.
nah, you're fine. 

bhm does that sometimes. 


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 5:52pm


Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:06pm
Cute comic....

Here in Texas, Santa is "Mexican"



Print Page | Close Window