Print Page | Close Window

I got jacked..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366716
Printed Date: Dec 11 2017 at 11:47pm

Topic: I got jacked..
Posted By: Midna
Subject: I got jacked..
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:59pm
by a fucking KID. There is something wrong with these kids today!

Although I prefer not to deal with guests, for the most part, I accept their presence.

But we have a family friend with the snottiest and pretentious kid, I don't usually like to bother with the kid purely because his attitude is bad and his sense of respecting personal space is non-existent.

So I'm getting ready for work a few days ago and our family friend came to our home. My 'auntie' (I just call her auntie) and my mom go somewhere and leave the kid home. I come downstairs, he's looking bored so I'm thinking poor kid has nothing to do. I offer him my 360 to play and at first he says no so I go upstairs but he later comes upstairs going in rooms without permission (or even knocking) and finds me, gives in and accepts and this little sh*t starts telling me 'girls can't/don't play video games' despite my ass fixing to let him play my sh*t.

I told him he's right and began to turn it off and then he quickly apologizes.

I'm fixing to put some Skyrim on because the young punk needs to learn video games are beyond graphics and douchebaggery. Immerse the kid in some story and roleplay, yanno?

I put skyrim on for him and this kid keeps trying to mess with my personal settings which I repeatedly tell him not to do and it's only when I tell him he can go play with an abacus and some wooden blocks does he stop. I continue getting ready for work, I say my goodbyes, and I head out.

I come back home.. and my bedroom door is wide open. I HATE people going in my room so I always close the door. I go inside and though nothing is touched, a very recent and important purchase of mine is now magically missing:

MY COPY OF GRAND THEFT AUTO V IS MISSING.

It has been five days now and I still cannot find my game. I thought from the very start this kid might have taken it but you know, he's the son of beloved and respected family friends I've known since I was a baby and I don't want to go pointing fingers and causing drama. So I decided to just keep looking for my game around the house in case I misplaced it. Fuck the bullshit though, I can no longer doubt this little sh*t done stole my god damn game!!

I know he was tempted! I definitely did not give him the game to play because his ass is like only 10 or 11 and that game is the good parent's worst nightmare for their gaming child! I'm 22, my ass can go play this game and nobody will object! But this game is taboo for kids being raised by responsible and informed parents and here was the opportunity to play that game lying on my bed.

I am mad, BHM. I got jacked for damn sure. I LOVE that game, GTA V is hella fun!
Anyway, his sister is my childhood friend so I'm recruiting her and her younger sister to scope this little boy out so I don't have to go to his mama and be like your kid's a thief. If it's true he took it and they find it in his room, I'm gonna have a luau with that kid's roasted ass.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_qXdkAiBBTV4/SkRN972KtgI/AAAAAAAAAB0/Mf5FW1z6PxQ/s400/5.jpg

Angry Hell, he better pray his mama not give him a proper asswhooping, I'll join in and we'll tag team!

Replies:
Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:02pm
The irony of committing grand theft for grand theft auto v.

But yeah, somebody need to beat that booty. Get yo ish back girl.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:06pm

im sorry did you post a picture of a roasted pigDead

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:07pm
See, this is why I dont entertain kids. When sh*t goes down I cant threaten to cut a childStern Smile

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:07pm
Lmaoo

Get him.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:08pm
He stole GTA 5? Oh hell no!! Whoop his ass!!

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:12pm
GTA5?!

I'd pop up at his home for that sh*t.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:16pm
I'M SAYING!! This little skinty sh*t stole my game!!

When I get it back, I'm planning with his mom to steal that 360 so he knows how it feels!

Let him come home one day and see that ish GONE!

Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:17pm
I was fixing to do my second heist and for being a good host, I get my own sh*t jacked. Damn shame!

Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:19pm
Y'all about to tag team that ass, I like!

*Takes off classy hat*...given the chance, I'd try to take/damage one of his games. Little snot nose gone learn!LOL

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:30pm
Bad ass kids! UGH... can't stand 'em. Hope you get your game back girl. 
I would tell his mama though... and hope they teach him a lesson.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:06pm
GTA5?! *eyes tear up*

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 1:54am
this is why folks dont come to my house.
my cousins kids aka the soccer team tried it once.
i handed out spankings to them and their parents.
dont mess around in my house. LOL.

they havent been back since. good.

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:06am
So one of his older sisters is going to scope his room tomorrow. It turns out the kid has a demo of GTA V which makes him EXTRA suspect, especially as young as he is! But kids and ignorant parents make kids on rated M games a common thing. -.-

Anyway, if I have to go to their house to go myself, I'm going to!

I'll probably drop by tomorrow.

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:21am
See, this is why the phrase "I fight kids" remains in my real life "about me."Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 2:49am
It's a damn shame CB...that's why I fight parents, tooStern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:02am
Whole families can catch these hands on the wrong dayStern Smile

LOL

Stern Smile

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:08am
lmao

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:13am
[smokey]whoop his assssss maaaaaaan [/friday]

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:15am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Whole families can catch these hands on the wrong dayStern Smile

LOL

Stern Smile

Reminds me of the sharkeisha meme .. " my hands bisexual   I whoop nigguhs and bitches"

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:54am
DeadNooooooo

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 3:58am
He gave you bad vibes from the start. I would have left his bored ass on that couch. em.

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

He gave you bad vibes from the start. I would have left his bored ass on that couch. em.

You are absolutely right!

Fuck being a good host, that little sh*t can keep his ass seated and ignored!

I am so disappointed in this kid. This is LOW.

And I am DEFINITELY going to fuel the fire by exposing exactly what kind of adult content GTA has to his mom and explaining to her the ESRB rating system so his manipulative ass will never see another rated M game until he is 18.

Hell, I'll help his mama do a clean sweep of his collections so the only games he can play are some stupid kiddie sh*t!

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:13am
Midna I thought you were older....I dunno why.

Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 4:30am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

yup.  something my boy said years ago still resonates to this day..."damn them kids!   damn 'em!".

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

See, this is why I dont entertain kids. When sh*t goes down I cant threaten to cut a childStern Smile

Yep, I have a soft spot for kids. Rude kids f no, they can get on my nerves. I don't put up with rude ones. Teacher in the family, her things stuff stolen by some kids. Kids have no business going through things. Man if was there, there would be cops that day.

Do you have a camera? If so you could of seen who was in and out. Learn that the hard way. Ask parents first or trick him into answering, and get your stuff back or spank his butt. Did you get it back?

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 9:29am
I can't wait til you get your game back!!! His ass needs to be punished.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:45pm
MY COPY HAS BEEN RETURNED!

This little sh*t is DEAD to me! Done lied to his mama and he came to our Christmas party trying to act all innocent like he doesn't know the game, asking "ooooh what game is this?" as the damn title screen displayed and then this kid would suddenly magically know the names of all the characters. His sister then confirmed that night that he does have the game!

I kept trying to reach her lately but she doesn't pick up (I don't judge, I'm the same way)

I want to tear that little boy's ass up but this kid fucked up because he was born to Nigerian parents and y'aaaaaaaall know how African parents deal.

May his thieving ass rest in peace. No sympathy for that sticky finger little sh*t.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:49pm
What a shame though, I wanted to get elabourate and stage a coup on his little bad ass.

I wanted to head on over to his house and ask him about the game and then prove that little fucker wrong by going into his xbox's memory and seeing the damn save file so his mama could see for herself and then act all cool and calm and say he could keep the game! ...But he's gonna pay for it and since he feels entitled to take whatever of mine he wants, I'll exercise that same entitlement and have him pay with the xbox itself!

It would have been delicious seeing this little boy sh*t a brick. Call me mean, I don't give a fuuuuuck.

He stole from me! Lucky I don't cut his hands off like they do in some middle eastern countries! Hell, in some parts of Africa, they'll tire his ass and set him ablaze!

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:54pm
Footusposterious

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I want to tear that little boy's ass up but this kid fucked up because he was born to Nigerian parents and y'aaaaaaaall know how African parents deal.

May his thieving ass rest in peace. No sympathy for that sticky finger little sh*t.

How do African parents deal with stuff like that??

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:05pm
from what I heard African parents eh easy. *umph*

Glad u got your stuff back Midna.  That was some bullsh*t.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/04/hangerchromethree.jpg

http://www.alliesparty.com/images/extension_cord.jpg

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mens-belt.jpg

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/joetuna66/Sunburned_Butt.png

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:24pm
Ugh what a little thief

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:55pm

What a shame though, I wanted to get elabourate and stage a coup on his little bad ass.

I wanted to head on over to his house and ask him about the game and then prove that little fucker wrong by going into his xbox's memory and seeing the damn save file so his mama could see for herself and then act all cool and calm and say he could keep the game! ...But he's gonna pay for it and since he feels entitled to take whatever of mine he wants, I'll exercise that same entitlement and have him pay with the xbox itself!

It would have been delicious seeing this little boy sh*t a brick. Call me mean, I don't give a fuuuuuck.

He stole from me! Lucky I don't cut his hands off like they do in some middle eastern countries! Hell, in some parts of Africa, they'll tire his ass and set him ablaze!

So you got the game back right?

If his parents are Nigerian his ass should've already been beat. Talk to his mother.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 1:58pm
I wish a little Nigerian thief would try me. I would anonymously let immigration know about his uncle, auntie, and cousin who are shacked up in his daddy's house. Try me.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:11pm
Bored kids visiting my house get books to read.

Bored kids caught snooping in my house get smacked upside the head with them books 1st. 

Glad you got your game back, and yeah his mama needs to know she is raising a little sticky fingers.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I wish a little Nigerian thief would try me. I would anonymously let immigration know about his uncle, auntie, and cousin who are shacked up in his daddy's house. Try me.
lol I was cool with midna taking/breaking one of his games but damn!

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 2:17pm
Lowkey, you ain't shyt.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 12:59am
LOL

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 1:17am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/04/hangerchromethree.jpg

http://www.alliesparty.com/images/extension_cord.jpg

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mens-belt.jpg

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg603/joetuna66/Sunburned_Butt.png

Add a broom, brush, and a shoe and that would be my childhood LOL

Print Page | Close Window