Print Page | Close Window

Does anyone personally know Meechie2Cute?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366520
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 6:35pm

Topic: Does anyone personally know Meechie2Cute?
Posted By: Midna
Subject: Does anyone personally know Meechie2Cute?
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:52am
I just searched up BlackHairMedia on Google Images and came across photos I'm sure are very personal to her. Ouch She hasn't logged in since 2012 so can anyone who personally knows her alert her of this?

Replies:
Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:58am
You can try messaging her on YouTube. She hasn't made a vid in a while but messages are generally sent email addresses.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

She posted those images herself.

Clearly, but I don't think she posted them with the intent of having Google sharing them.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:00am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

You can try messaging her on YouTube. She hasn't made a vid in a while but messages are generally sent email addresses.

OOH I didn't know she had a youtube! That might make it easier for her to request google to remove the images from search results.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:01am
She posted those images herself.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:23am
i probably wouldve never come across those pics...  she posted them back when we had editing carte blanche so i guess she kept them up because she wanted to.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:49am
If you post images....they'll come up on google.

Posted By: Jewels212*
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:04am
Damn why is that top search tho for BHM ?? Thats supposed to be buried deeep under the sea

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:08am
Thats prob why chinese venders keep taking her pics. A lot members pop up when doing bhm google searches... I get nicka a lot

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:14am
Yeah Meechie's pics were on Aliexpress I think.

Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:41am
Right clicked and saved on my tablet, laptop, and phone. Approve

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

what did you come across that was save worthy?  i got a feeling we're not all talking about the same thing and on that note im out.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Yeah Meechie's pics were on Aliexpress I think.
This ...a vendor used her pics

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:55am
OP were you able to reach her? I would just die but then again it was posted on the world wide web.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:59am
Midna you bringing more views to it by your OP. Make a post in LFs and Weaves.

I thought she took the pics down from her info thread, so mayb she doesnt know it's still on on BHM

Pattern and most others who posted in this thread are not talking abt the same thing.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:01am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

what did you come across that was save worthy?  i got a feeling we're not all talking about the same thing and on that note im out.

Okay...I didn't save anything, but I did see it on google pics. She has a ton of pics.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:20am
i had to be nosey.Sleepy

but at least she got into a swimsuit. 
im way smaller and still cant Thumbs Up

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:28am
She is cute. Whoever she is. If we are talking about the same pics. Her face is cut out so how do we even know its her? Unless Im talking about something different

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:30am
is it the body shot pics? i dont get it...

oooooh.

well, at least she's nice and flat.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

is it the body shot pics? i dont get it...

oooooh.

well, at least she's nice and flat.

yeah, i think the op was talking about the body pics but others are talking about weave/hair pics

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:36am
Meechie is the brown-skin girl on youtube who used to do videos on lace fronts and weaves right? 

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:43am
Yup, so I seen her, good lawd she got a nice body.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:49am
She got Dr. Yoho much business with those pics, hope he gave her a discount.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:50am
idk who she is but I hope she's not that out of shape naked fat chickConfused
wth

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

wth

No filter Bunnyah?? Dang. Why can't she just be think or big boneded.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

wth

No filter Bunnyah?? Dang. Why can't she just be think or big boneded.
my sister is big boned, that pic was fat & Dead

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:08am
@ SnrD....there is a later photo where she toned up. i think it was a before and after type thing. she looks good in later pics (not even sure thats her in the naked pic tho)

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:08am

@ SnrD....there is a later photo where she toned up. i think it was a before and after type thing. she looks good in later pics (not even sure thats her in the naked pic tho)
oh

I'll just go   ------------------->

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:15am
She thickity thick.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:24am
You might wanna change the OP to just say you need to talk to her about something important, cuz this just makes people go look at the pics you think she might not want seen.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:54am
I think she has a video on youtube with those pics showing her surgery

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:45pm
Messy messy messy...

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:08pm
She posted those before and after Dr. Yoho pictures on BHM to share with others. 
Oh, she is on of the OG's of lacefronts that look like the hair is growing out her scalp.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:14pm
Her applications are all Fiyah.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Messy messy messy...

only thing messy in here is this messy post

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Her applications are all Fiyah. 

Right.  She and Sexibeach are true OG's to the lacefront game.  There was an older day too but I can't think of her name.  Back in the day when folks shared tips, methods, and vendors. 

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Messy messy messy...

only thing messy in here is this messy post

Girl...LOLLOL Not even gonna entertain you...Sleepy

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:10pm
I don't see anything on google images but hair pix.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:19pm
with the confessions thread ... yeah this seems messy

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:35pm
Side eye fully activated

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:36pm
OH. I see where I went wrong. I googled the username instead of BHM. Confused

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:37pm
but why couldn't she throw on a swimsuit?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:42pm
She could have and I believe she did in her after pics. It was a different time back then. It wasnt abnormal for women to post full nude/half nude pics in the plastic/weight loss/Body Inspiration etc sides BHM. She was comfortable posting the pics herself for that thread. I just dont get calling the attention of BHM to a photo most wouldn't have knew existed. Especially since googling her name takes you right to her YT page.  This thread seems to have been made in an attempt to  embarrass her in a passive aggressive way.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:44pm
yes ^^ messy.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:46pm
dang

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:56pm
for an informative post about the procedure she had, it doesn't seem out of left field that a nakey boob shot is there. like gkisses said, especially back then

why yall be googling bhm?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

for an informative post about the procedure she had, it doesn't seem out of left field that a nakey boob shot is there. like gkisses said, especially back then

Hmmmm.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:57pm
I wondered why bhm was being googled too.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:59pm

Good question. Seems a bit...creepy.

Posted By: Krystal Klear
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:14pm
This is suspect as hell, so is the other thread. But I'm sure she'll get no punishment for this exposure because she is protected by her stars

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Good question. Seems a bit...creepy.

I was looking for the old BHM avatar. :(

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:26pm
This one. http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/1135342119/BHM_logo_large_reasonably_small.jpg

I was going to use it for the confessions blog. I loooooved when BHM had this color scheme!

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

She could have and I believe she did in her after pics. It was a different time back then. It wasnt abnormal for women to post full nude/half nude pics in the plastic/weight loss/Body Inspiration etc sides BHM. She was comfortable posting the pics herself for that thread. I just dont get calling the attention of BHM to a photo most wouldn't have knew existed. Especially since googling her name takes you right to her YT page.  This thread seems to have been made in an attempt to  embarrass her in a passive aggressive way.

No.. that really was not my intent. Confused Should I have personally messaged multiple random members asking if they knew her? I know some of you know each other outside of BHM. I was hoping someone on here knew her, especially the long-time members, and could alert her of her picture being cached by google.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

No.. that really was not my intent. Confused Should I have personally messaged multiple random members asking if they knew her? I know some of you know each other outside of BHM. I was hoping someone on here knew her, especially the long-time members, and could alert her of her picture being cached by google.

Hmmmmmm....

You should have just asked if anyone had her contact information and said that it's important and then discusses it privately with them. Did you try messaging her on youtube?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:32pm
you could have just said that you wanted to let her know somethin important… 

making a thread about her pics just sends ppl to go look at them.. which is what you say you were trying to help her with. 
i really didnt take you for this kinda girl but you're not dumb.. you knew what you were doing 

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:33pm
Plus you gave us the specific keyword to type in and everything ("Blackhairmedia" no spaces).

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

making a thread about her pics just sends ppl to go look at them..
thats what i did

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:44pm
I don't know her but this seems like a situation where she isn't bothered by the pics being out there. Otherwise she would have long ago removed them. I doubt someone that bothered by those kinds of pics would post them in the first place and then need to be reminded to remove them. And it's not like they are sexual or titillating images. They were faceless photos of a body before and after surgery. Not really that big of a deal, imo.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I answered that. Cuts out the middle man all together and if you figured the long-time members could alert her you could have contacted them personally.  Wink

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:50pm
oh they're faceless? 
i didnt google

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 5:55pm
Um she posted pics like these on her youtube page after surgery I believe and after taking hcg..
She may have removed it now.. but yea she was very comfortable sharing it with not just bhm.. but viewers of yt..

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:06pm
I would have never known who the body belonged to if this thread did not exist.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:13pm
Midna, is dat you guhl? Geek

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Midna, is dat you guhl? Geek

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:19pm
if you googled blackhairmedia to find an image, how would you know that body pic belonged to meechy? of the hundreds of pic that get posted here every week, why would something posted so long ago be floating near the top? why not narrow your search for the logo by including black hair media logo?

I dunno whats going on with this but this dont seem like midna...
eta: okay, i just googled the site name and it was in the first row, how strange

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:28pm
LoL @ everyone giving Midna an out/benefit of the doubt. Let's see if she uses it.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 6:56pm
so the other thread got poofed huh? YAY.....

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 10:46pm
Aww man why would you do this? I don't think she would be bothered by it but she helped so many people through her journey.
Bitch move op

Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:04am
Once you post pics online it's hard as hell to call them back. They take on a life of their own and live for years after your original post. People call them up when ever they want to.

That's why I refused to post pic of my enhanced titties for y'all yesterday. No, Nonicki minaj Hell no gif

Meechie is good people, y'all wrong for this. I don't think it'll concern her much but one never knows.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:11am
Dang...now Katrenia is really gonna hold out on those tatas...

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:25am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you could have just said that you wanted to let her know somethin important… 

making a thread about her pics just sends ppl to go look at them.. which is what you say you were trying to help her with. 
i really didnt take you for this kinda girl but you're not dumb.. you knew what you were doing 

thanked.

This happened to me on another board. Found pics of a member that I thought that she may not  have wanted attached to her. Found her info and sent her a message. Bitch never emailed me back, but the pics were down the very next day though LOL

Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Dang...now Katrenia is really gonna hold out on those tatas...

Guuuurl, NEVA. LOL
I seen this type of shyt happen tooooo often on BHM.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:40am
meechie posted those pictures to how the results of her surgery......to  help people......not everyone is uptight about nonsexual nudity....

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:51am
Isn't Midna normally sweet? Or is it someone else I'm thinking of? Either way there are admins or Blue Star members who could've answered you in a private message. Now everybody and anybody who runs across this thread will go skipping to look at this woman's naked body because you called attention to it..........
Not sure if you just didn't reason that telling people 

exactly.

what.

to.

search.

for.

would result in the exact pictures being exposed that you supposedly were worried about others seeing, but it did. Hell I saw the pictures. Messy. Sigh.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Side eye fully activated

Def Stern SmileStern Smile

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:44am

Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:01am
Midna did a white friend hack your page? We know how them bishes do

Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:02am
Gotdamn almost 5000 veiws? Those pics are saved forever

Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:10am
Seems shady but I don't think Midna has a reason to come for Meechie.
IMO, Midna meant well. 
She doesn't seem to be one of our BHM warriors.

Print Page | Close Window