Print Page | Close Window

2013 Airing of Grievances Thread

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366509
Printed Date: Sep 24 2017 at 3:16pm

Topic: 2013 Airing of Grievances Thread
Posted By: Gkisses
Subject: 2013 Airing of Grievances Thread
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:34pm
The title says it all. Go into 2014 with peace in your mind, body and soul by releasing all your grievances. Feel free to let out ! Say it with your chest all that grinds your gears be it on the board or IRL. 

Replies:
Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:35pm
A few days ago i was reading an epic thread by SouthernI called enough of the passive aggressive bull droppings" starflower was the first to name names LMAO

ETA are there enough grievances for this thread to sustain itself? I mean half the ppl coco says are against her even I never pick up on, in 2014 please people be more direct with your dislike for certain other posters

Isnt BHM very mellow now? Are there enough active posters GK?

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:38pm

I've been lurking the sharktales thread and I'm lost.

*back to lurkdom*

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:42pm
I didnt know coco had folks on her... is that what happened in that Sharkattack thread?... I jumped around and then bailed .. Maybe they can come here and get it out then make nice.

Theres 30 days left  to lift those emotional burdens.....

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:42pm
I don't have anyone I dislike this month Smile I side eyed the f*ck out of some post but no one irked me lol

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:45pm

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:46pm
concreterose, blaquefoxx, and fcgriffin have saggy titties. I've seent the pictures. and afrokock tried to sleep with me but I turnt him down and then he slept with Gkisses. Tis all the tea I got. Don't know if this is the right thread to put this kind of info in...

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:47pm
I'm not so much irked by certain posters than by individual posts. Sometimes something might upset me and I'll go into it but when it's over and done, I forget WHO said the upsetting stuff in the first place. I don't have that type of encyclopedic BHM memory, so I'm only aware of any "BHM enemies" I might have for the length of a specific thread. I'm sure some people on here hate me, lol.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:48pm

nvm

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:49pm
In 2014 Id like India to own her messiness!...Its a beautiful thing when we do. I own mine even this post some may say is messy I say NAH!....I like India she makes me laugh and for the most part is an all around nice poster from what Ive seen. Howeva, she has messy tendencies that she denies or deflects from time to time and i believe that it would be of great benefit to embrace it and let it be! Speaking for myself it wouldnt make me like you any less.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:51pm
nvm

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:52pm
I don't think I'm invested enough to have problem with people...  I do wish the hair sections were more active, and the health sections.  I was in those those sections for a year before I realized TTT even existed.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

thanked because drag queens. Heart

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by slykitten<b> slykitten wrote:

I don't think I'm invested enough to have problem with people
...  I do wish the hair sections were more active, and the health sections.  I was in those those sections for a year before I realized TTT even existed.

this

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:55pm
*Sips tea* Evil Smile

Eff yo fluffy tiddyballs gkisses!

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:56pm
The only grievance I have was Joe sun. I didn't post in his threads but I couldn't stand his shyt

I wanted to say that BHM was a good outlet for me during the Zimmerman trial. I felt like I couldn't say what I wanted to IRL but on here, everyone was so invested.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

I don't think I'm invested enough to have problem with people...  I do wish the hair sections were more active, and the health sections.  I was in those those sections for a year before I realized TTT even existed.

All of this. I joined in for the Natural hair section and I remember how active it once was. Now it's dead. Weaves and wigs are kinda slow too and not as informative as it used to be cause everyone is keeping their vendors' names close to the vest. It's helpful to some extent but if I don't even know where to buy hair that won't end up looking like a bird's nest on my head, what's the point?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:57pm
Yes the natural section is dead.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 7:58pm
eanaj5 does bathsalts. and so does carolinacutie. its true. And that's why they can't be my friendsDisapprove

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Because most of the "natural" women are in Weaves. No on is really interested in styling their natural hair.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

eanaj5 does bathsalts. and so does carolinacutie. its true. And that's why they can't be my friendsDisapprove

nah we aint friends cuz u spilling all my tea Angry

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Because most of the "natural" women are in Weaves. No on is really interested in styling their natural hair.
I don't think that's true. I'm interested, most of the time! Although I admit that I'm more in the weave section right now because I'm tucking my hair away for the winter...

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:02pm
Nala stahp ett!

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:03pm

concreterose, blaquefoxx, and fcgriffin have saggy titties. I've seent the pictures. and afrokock tried to sleep with me but I turnt him down and then he slept with Gkisses. Tis all the tea I got. Don't know if this is the right thread to put this kind of info in...
You know you want some of thisStern Smile

Posted By: zolloh
did Festivus come early this year?

Oh and heres another thing!... the memory police....

Stop being mad or asking how someone remembers things ppl say on this board. Sometimes shh stands out in your memory. The same way you are able to form an opinion as to whether or not you like a poster is the same way people are able to recall certain things. Not to mention there's only so many of us on here. When ppl say contradictory/off the wall things there is no need for a notepad. A Side-eye aint nuttin but a mental note!...

Viva la team Butdidn'tyousay...

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:04pm
I don't have any.....anymore...

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:05pm
LAWDA A MERCYYYYYYYYYY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EXITTTTTT

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

nah we aint friends cuz u spilling all my tea Angry
girrrrrrrrrl, im just tryin to protect the ladies of bhm before you try to meet up with them and start munchin on dey asses and eyeballs. crazy-ass!Angry

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:07pm
*Pauses mid-hallucination* Why you tellin' my secrets Nala!? I just do this to take the edge off this semester. I am just a recreational user.Angry

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:08pm
im a vegetarian Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:09pm

Actually I didnt sleep with AK we smangled via skype, it was my first and only encounter with a blk peen it was rambunctious yet elegant.  However, it was a one time thing  we've remained e-friends and then he started talking to CherryOuch

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Actually I didnt sleep with AK we smangled via skype, it was my first and only encounter with a blk peen it was rambunctious yet elegant.  However, it was a one time thing  we've remained e-friends and then he started talking to CherryOuch
Hol up! so if you didnt sleep wit him, then it must've been Cherry that got pregnant and went and got an abortion per Afro's request. Because I remember she wrote a while back that her stomach was hurting...

And I heard that afros peen look like boo-boo. is that true?

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Pauses mid-hallucination* Why you tellin' my secrets Nala!? I just do this to take the edge off this semester. I am just a recreational user.Angry

mmmm-hmmmm. yeah right betchErmm

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:25pm

Hol up! so if you didnt sleep wit him, then it must've been Cherry that got pregnant and went and got an abortion per Afro's request. Because I remember she wrote a while back that her stomach was hurting...

And I heard that afros peen look like boo-boo. is that true?

LAWDHAMMERCY...WTF???  see ya'll hummin the song, but there's no choir singing the words  here...please do tell of the above remark..

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:28pm
As this thread dies off I had better not see not 1 passive aggressive comment from now til the 30th as this was yo chance to get it outSleepy ole chicken butts.

If the peen I saw was indeed AK's it was rather nice and meaty but i aint see no face

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:29pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

mmmm-hmmmm. yeah right betchErmm
I'm going to go dance naked in the street but when I get back you better guard your grill Nala.Stern Smile

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:30pm

As this thread dies off I had better not see not 1 passive aggressive comment from now til the 30th as this was yo chance to get it outSleepy ole chicken butts.

If the peen I saw was indeed AK's it was rather nice and meaty but i aint see no face

now you know G-Kisses this thread will be hi-jacked cause of you and afrocock sex-skyping girl...or whatever they call it these days.. you know there ain't gonna be no getting it out up in hera..now start singing about that skyping of you afroLOLLOLLOLLOL...*DOING THE HULK WITH HANDS TO EARS*

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:33pm
I want to state the obvious...

^^^^ the above stories are examples of sarcasm..

Just in case.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:36pm
And coco knows I don't care for her. As long as she moves around whn she sees my font, I'm cool.

The world isn't set for everyone to get along. I accept that.

Oh... and butta be checking for my dude but I use my creole hoodoo recipes on his ass so I know he ain't going no'where.

She just thirsty.   

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:36pm
I tactfully aired my grievance ages ago.

Alas, that was not the end. I doubt there ever will be an end.

Is what it is. These are the breaks I suppose. *shrug*

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:38pm

Oh and heres another thing!... the memory police....

Stop being mad or asking how someone remembers things ppl say on this board. Sometimes shh stands out in your memory. The same way you are able to form an opinion as to whether or not you like a poster is the same way people are able to recall certain things. Not to mention there's only so many of us on here. When ppl say contradictory/off the wall things there is no need for a notepad. A Side-eye aint nuttin but a mental note!...

Viva la team Butdidn'tyousay...

I don't mind people remember stuff but some stuff they remember be so random and unnecessary that I can't help but wonder how long they been waiting to write that sh*t and why did they bring it up? lol

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:39pm
Wait no, I have a grievance--

Why aren't gkisses & I friends outside of bhm?

Similarly for ash, afro, purplehaze and other people I'm forgetting.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:46pm
In most cases I see relevance when folks go to the memory vault. I see what you mean tho.[stereotypical short winded blk preacher] That SAID..Uh are they any worse UGH!...than the people...... who sit around .......and fannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... the flamesUGH!! ? Are we not all....UGH.... guil-aaaaaaty .....*wobbles head* TTT ...I say TTT....likes drama until.. real names *drum shot*,employers*drumshot* and wedding photos get dropped ......but up until that ....ugh I said up until that point ....its never that serious until you take it seriously. HEY HEY E AYYYY [/stereotypical short winded blk preacher] Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:48pm
U so damn silly.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:50pm
GkissesLOL

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:52pm
^^^

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:52pm

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:53pm
LOLLOL

I only fan the flames sometimes Ouch

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:54pm
I said PREACH!!!!!LOL Gkisses aint spoke no lie!

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 8:57pm
my main annoyance is people always crying for trolls to be banned but flocking to their threads like a moth to a flame.  entertain the y all you want, go in there talk sh*t and keke but it makes no sense to entertain and scream for a ban at the same damn time.  enjoy it or not.  it's okay to admit you like it.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:10pm
Posts that reek of Faux news/rush limbaugh talking points when it comes to racism & classism.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I have a grievance, and pull your panties out ya ass off you don't like it.

Dead

Posted By: ShadyLady
I have a grievance, and pull your panties out ya ass off you don't like it.

It hasn't happened in a while, but I think it hasn't happened cuz no one wants to hear a bunch of people crabbin and whining.

We are all grown and can read... if you see a thread labeled "Ratchet Fight", "Girl Sucking D in Hospital Bed", or something obviously sexual, don't bring your miserable ass in there reporting, getting stuff moved, etc.

If it's clearly labeled, and it's not your cup of tea, move on down to the next topic. B, don't kill my vibe.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my main annoyance is people always crying for trolls to be banned but flocking to their threads like a moth to a flame.  entertain the y all you want, go in there talk sh*t and keke but it makes no sense to entertain and scream for a ban at the same damn time.  enjoy it or not.  it's okay to admit you like it.

Clap

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Wait no, I have a grievance--

Why aren't gkisses & I friends outside of bhm?

Similarly for ash, afro, purplehaze and other people I'm forgetting.

Because you never asked lol

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I'm not so much irked by certain posters than by individual posts. Sometimes something might upset me and I'll go into it but when it's over and done, I forget WHO said the upsetting stuff in the first place. I don't have that type of encyclopedic BHM memory, so I'm only aware of any "BHM enemies" I might have for the length of a specific thread. I'm sure some people on here hate me, lol.

you don't remember all the sh*t Afrokock has said to annoy you?
your responses were so visceral

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Because you never asked lol
true. i'm mostly drawn because i'm actually a very boring person online. LOL

i'm so much better in person, but i am on fb. 

c'mon and be my friend and sh!t. Smile

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:25pm
I'm still mad that the sex section was taken away. I wonder what drywall c.unt complained about that to get it removed. Sleepy

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:26pm
ah, the great sucking dack in the hospital bed thread.  

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:29pm

Exactly, I don't understand feeding the trolls of you don't like them.

@Neka, I'll pm you.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:31pm

my main annoyance
i can fully admit to my guilt on this one in a fire with fire kind of way. however that got boring, so i just ignore people now. LOL

on the opposite end, my annoyance stems from people trolling in the first place or trying to play coy. 

i don't understand the fascination with going to a place to act an ass toward people you've never met in the first place. secondly, dude, you're trolling right now. just own it. 

stop acting like you're at the forefront of some pioneering line of thinking and people can't accept your brilliant and totally valid ideas of black women being worthless, ugly, fat, stupid, etc due to their shortsightedness or some sh!t. LOL

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:34pm
I hate it when certain people come into threads talking about how come so and so and I aren't friends in real life and then another poster comes in talking about "You never asked, lol", and they're all getting along, but then I'm on the sidelines left to kick rocks and sh*t. I hate that!

If you dont want to be my friend, then just say it Neka! Your causing too much drama today!Angry
Just forget it!!! I didn't even want to be your friend antyways!

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:35pm
If y'all really wanted a sex section you would go to the VIP/ELITE section

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:37pm
It's not the same Cry There were so many memories...... But it will do Ouch

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:37pm
...especially that big dyck thread....wooo

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:40pm
Get it off your chest part 2 or nah?
LOL

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:40pm
LOLNALALOL

The only thing keeping me from being "offline" friends with a few ppls on here is distance.  Theres more than a few ppl I wouldnt mind kicking it with.  Smile

If there is eva a TTT meet and greet Im sure itll have to be held after every1 got their tax refunds... gotta come looking proper to prevent being put on blast.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:43pm
Eff that, I'm showing up at the meet and greet in some Jordan's, a v-neck and an Afro. I'm not fashionable at all.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:50pm

If you dont want to be my friend, then just say it Neka! Your causing too much drama today!Angry
 Hug  nala!! i said other people i can't remember too. there's quite a few. and who thanked you?! Pinch

and i really don't mean to cause drama, it just happens naturally. perhaps it's a gift. 

well if you ever reconsider, i'd like you to be my friend.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Eff that, I'm showing up at the meet and greet in some Jordan's, a v-neck and an Afro. I'm not fashionable at all.

just make sure ur hair look moist and ur edges are on par and you'll be fine

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 9:58pm

Hug  nala!! i said other people i can't remember too. there's quite a few. and who thanked you?! Pinch

and i really don't mean to cause drama, it just happens naturally. perhaps it's a gift. 

well if you ever reconsider, i'd like you to be my friend.

Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you don't remember all the sh*t Afrokock has said to annoy you?
your responses were so visceral

Just saw your post. Yes, I do remember LOL. I think he's the only one I do remember, actually. But I still don't keep a grudge against him. I'm capable of thanking his posts when I think he said something clever. I just don't have a good image of him in general, lol.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:01pm
^^^ there's no pic. so that's a no? LOL

eta: there it is. and you used latrice royale. lovely choice. 

welp... other half of latrila says: 

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:07pm

^^^ there's no pic. so that's a no? LOL

YES ITS A NO!!! hmmmph. Now you know that I'm not some piece of garbaje that you can ignore. I am a human and I have feelings tooCry

Good Day Maam.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:15pm

YES ITS A NO!!! hmmmph. Now you know that I'm not some piece of garbaje that you can ignore. I am a human and I have feelings tooCry

Good Day Maam.
if this is your decision, i have to accept it... 

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:17pm
I just hate it when posters act willfully obtuse because the person they're currently debating/arguing with made a point they cant/dont feel like countering. I know I'm guilty of it at times, but it's still annoying as fck. 
I used to think JoliePoufiasse was guilty of this damn near 100% of the time, but after finding out that English isnt her 1st language and that she was from a dif. country, Imma chalk most of those up to cultural differences

...for now. 

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:19pm
Nothing much happening to have annoyances
I have a grievance with trying to post from my phone

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:19pm
i have a grievance with BHM for screwing up the post order in the threads Angry

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:52pm
My only grievance are the unspoken rules of BHM. What you can and can't talk about, who you can or can't say it about, and when you can or can't say it.

Other than that I don't dislike anyone here.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 10:52pm
i hate when ppl come into a thread and pick a fight with someone over something small as if they don't know what the person was really trying to say....like they choose to ignore common sense to nitpick and start a fight....that ish is annoying

also ppl bringing up quotes from agesssss ago

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:15pm
I dun care how old the quote is if it proves you are contradicting yaself or lying and I can remember it... its shall be brought'eth up'ethLOL

I get more annoyed by capes who get more offended then the person who the shade was intended  for...Or folks who come into a decent thread and find a way to convince ppl they should be offended and the ppl who all of a sudden feel some type of way...mmannnnnnnnnnn i swear

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:16pm

I dun care how old the quote is if it proves you are contradicting yaself or lying and I can remember it... its shall be brought'eth up'ethLOL

I get more annoyed by capes who get more offended then the person who the shade was intended  for...Or folks who come into a decent thread and find a way to convince ppl they should be offended and the ppl who all of a sudden feel some type of way...mmannnnnnnnnnn i swear

example? idt ive ever seen this done

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:25pm

but its kinda weird because ppl can't change? a lot of ppl have been here for years so if you bring up a quote from someone from 2009 but it's 2013 right now, most chances it will contradict because ppl change over time...i know i have

so it's annoying when I see that ish

LOL @ the bolded ... ive seen all of that happen and it's annoying....regarding the last part of the bolded...there is one poster who LOVESSSS doing that

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

but its kinda weird because ppl can't change? a lot of ppl have been here for years so if you bring up a quote from someone from 2009 but it's 2013 right now, most chances it will contradict because ppl change over time...i know i have

so it's annoying when I see that ish

LOL @ the bolded ... ive seen all of that happen and it's annoying....regarding the last part of the bolded...there is one poster who LOVESSSS doing that

I do believe people can change and I do take context into account as well at least when I do it. But if a person is acting like they never felt that way and the examples are similar id bring it up and watch them talk in circles.  This is easily avoided if a person owns it and then theres nothing to really debate about ..lol

Im trying to think of an example off the bat but I remember folks laughing at the Dobson dude and the other viral lady screaming about the fire.... then all of sudden it became offensive and it was no longer funny and if u were laughing at it u were a part of the problem..........Some history was dropped  and fingers were snapped.... yadda yadda....

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I just hate it when posters act willfully obtuse because the person they're currently debating/arguing with made a point they cant/dont feel like countering. I know I'm guilty of it at times, but it's still annoying as fck. 
I used to think JoliePoufiasse was guilty of this damn near 100% of the time, but after finding out that English isnt her 1st language and that she was from a dif. country, Imma chalk most of those up to cultural differences

...for now. 
Lol, don't chalk it up to cultural differences. I'm from Canada, for heaven's sake. We're not exactly worlds apart, lol. Chalk it up to me being stubborn as fcuk and wanting to debate things thoroughly.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:39pm

...for now. 
Lol, don't chalk it up to cultural differences. I'm from Canada, for heaven's sake. We're not exactly worlds apart, lol. Chalk it up to me being stubborn as fcuk and wanting to debate things thoroughly.

Are you a Taurus?

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

My only grievance are the unspoken rules of BHM. What you can and can't talk about, who you can or can't say it about, and when you can or can't say it.

Other than that I don't dislike anyone here.
I strongly agree with you on this. Some things are taboo on here or are bound to create friction no matter how gentle you try to be about it. It's annoying. Also when BHM gangs up on you, it goes all the way. I hate the bandwagon effect.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:42pm
JP is like the Haitian boogey woman....if you go in a thread and say Haiti 3x she pops up outta nowhere and types the entire history and then calls you stupid......see watch:

Haiti......Haiti.........haiti!!

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:42pm

...for now. 

Are you a Taurus?
NO!!!! I don't get along with Taurus! I'm a capricorn LOL

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

JP is like the Haitian boogey woman....if you go in a thread and say Haiti 3x she pops up outta nowhere and types the entire history and then calls you stupid......see watch:

True. I love my roots just like I'm sure you love yours. Haiti gets maligned a lot on Bhm and in the real world because it's misunderstood. So yeah, if you say something that is incorrect about it, I will definitely argue my point. Not true about me calling people stupid, though.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:49pm

...for now. 

You dont have to pretend like you dont understand someone and/or debate points that werent brought up  and feign confusion when they say they said nothing of the sort to debate things thoroughly. 

You just have to...debate things thoroughly.

And arent you from French Canada? Different language = different culture to me. Of course they're are similarities as we both live in industrialized first world nations in the age of the internet, but it's still different. 

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:52pm

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:52pm

True. I love my roots just like I'm sure you love yours. Haiti gets maligned a lot on Bhm and in the real world because it's misunderstood. So yeah, if you say something that is incorrect about it, I will definitely argue my point. Not true about me calling people stupid, though.

See.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:55pm

...for now. 

You dont have to pretend like you dont understand someone and/or debate points that werent brought up  and feign confusion when they say they said nothing of the sort to debate things thoroughly. 

You just have to...debate things thoroughly.

And arent you from French Canada? Different language = different culture to me. Of course they're are similarities as we both live in industrialized first world nations in the age of the internet, but it's still different. 
I don't feel I do that, though but it's whatever.
As for me being from French Canada, yes. But I'm from Montreal. Most people are bilingual here. I've been speaking fluent English since I was 12. I don't even have an accent. I've also lived in English Canada and most of my father's family has chosen to emigrate in the United States.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:56pm

See.

LOL, see what??? You know full well I was going to respond to the slander LOL

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:57pm

I seeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Whatchu got against Capricorns, miss thang??? We got our shyt together! (except when we don't LOL)

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:58pm
That stance is also held by most Taurus myself including so i can see how the two might bump heads the fight for the last word would be never ending.

Date Posted: Dec 01 2013 at 11:59pm

I don't feel I do that, though but it's whatever.
As for me being from French Canada, yes. But I'm from Montreal. Most people are bilingual here. I've been speaking fluent English since I was 12. I don't even have an accent. I've also lived in English Canada and most of my father's family has chosen to emigrate in the United States.

I see

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:00am

That stance is also held by most Taurus myself including so i can see how the two might bump heads the fight for the last word would be never ending.
So I guess because of our respectives positions in the solar system, we are bound to be eternal gladiators fighting each other LOL

Print Page | Close Window