Print Page | Close Window

Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking 4 sex

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366330
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 6:42am

Topic: Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking 4 sex
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking 4 sex
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:30am
Rev. Run's oldest son Jojo Simmons is being accused of asking an aspiring actress Kerry Schwartz for sexual favors in exchange for working with him. Kerry took to Facebook on Friday to oust Jojo, calling him an "unprofessional piece of crap." 

"My apologies to the rest of the famous 'Simmons' family...but Rev Run..your son JoJo, is the most unprofessional piece of crap I have ever dealt with. JoJo Simmons reached out to ME on my page, then went on to tell me how talented I am over the past two weeks. Today he told me and his team were researching my work and that they've all agreed to sign me on to their team! They'd like to invest money into me and start working w me asap. GREAT news right?? UNTIL he went on to say, before we do this, I need you to prove you are trustworthy, loyal and be a 'freak.' Freak??? I asked him to elaborate what he meant by freak."

A rep for Jojo told RumorFix that the person who reached out to Kerry was acting as Jojo on a fake page. Check out Kerry's message, which was later deleted from her page, in the below slid

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/179148/rev-runs-son-jojo-reportedly-connected-to-sex-scandal/228868/" rel="nofollow - http://www.vladtv.com/blog/179148/rev-runs-son-jojo-reportedly-connected-to-sex-scandal/228868/

Replies:
Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:49am
5,4,3,2,1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:51am

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:51am
i need screen grabs

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:06am
Happens all the time.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:14am

Ain't nuuuuuuuthin cute about dat bih.

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:20am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ain't nuuuuuuuthin cute about dat bih.

I'm sayin...

I get that's not the main focus about this situation but she ain't all that. Man, men will fuxk anything with a hole  any ole' white girl.

Posted By: Up&Out39
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:22am
^^Word to Iworshipwhitegirls

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:22am
I doubt he was only looking at her face.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 3:54am
Was Jojo framed?

REV. RUN'S SON JOJO SIMMONS CONNECTED TO SEX SCANDAL?

FRIDAY, NOV 22, 2013 6:13PM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Music mogul Reverend Run's son, JoJo Simmmons, is catching some hot press heading into the weekend after being accused of asking an aspiring actress for sexual favors.

According to reports, JoJo's identity  http://www.sohh.com/jump/index.php?goto=http://rumorfix.com/2013/11/jojo-simmons-offers-woman-stardom-in-exchange-for-sex-says-alleged-victim/" rel="nofollow - was jacked and used  for illicit demands on actress Kerry Schwartz.

JoJo Simmons is being outed by a woman who claims the reality star pulled a fast one on her. Aspiring TV personality Kerry Schwartz took to her Facebook page on Friday to expose Rev. Run's son. Schwartz claims the two were set to work together on something until nasty enough happened for the gal to call Simmons an "unprofessional piece of crap." Kerry claims JoJo reached out to her personal page asking her to be a part of his team, but under one condition: She must perform sexual favors in exchange for work. You can view the entire post below. However, RumorFix reached out to a rep for JoJo who tells us, the "JoJo" that reached out to Kerry is only a fake. The rep reveals, It's not him. It's a fake Facebook page pretending to be him. RumorFix has learned that when Kerry found out she had been duped, she took down the post. (RumorFix)

A screenshot from Schwartz's Facebook page shows JoJo  http://www.sohh.com/jump/index.php?goto=http://rumorfix.com/2013/11/jojo-simmons-offers-woman-stardom-in-exchange-for-sex-says-alleged-victim/" rel="nofollow - getting slammed with nasty accusations .

"My apologies to the rest of the famous 'Simmons' family...but Rev Run..your son JoJo, is the most unprofessional piece of crap I have ever dealt with. JoJo Simmons reached out to ME on my page, then went on to tell me how talented I am over the past two weeks. Today he told me and his team were researching my work and that they've all agreed to sign me on to their team! They'd like to invest money into me and start working w me asap. GREAT news right?? UNTIL he went on to say, before we do this, I need you to prove you are trustworthy, loyal and be a 'freak.' Freak??? I asked him to elaborate what he meant by freak." (Kerry Schwartz's Facebook)

She  http://www.sohh.com/jump/index.php?goto=http://rumorfix.com/2013/11/jojo-simmons-offers-woman-stardom-in-exchange-for-sex-says-alleged-victim/" rel="nofollow - went on to further claim  the hip-hop artist specifically wanted sexual favors in return for his assistance.

"Basically, because his family is famous, that made him feel he could ask me for sexual favors in return of a contract. JoJo Simmons, you immature, egotistical, disgusting human being...YOU WILL NOT, or EVER be lucky enough to have me in any way shape or form. I am not a stupid, desperate h*e that sleeps around to get somewhere in this business. At first this made me really upset ..But it's situations like this, that make me soooo much stronger, make me want to succeed even more and then spit in their face when I make it to the top. You got the WRONG GIRL, PIG. I'm sure your father would never condone this kind of behavior." (Kerry Schwartz's Facebook)

Earlier this year, JoJo  http://www.sohh.com/2013/04/juelz_santana_addresses_waka_dissing_guc.html" rel="nofollow - addressed making headlines  for being attacked by a Juelz Santana affiliate.

"I mean, I ain't got no comment towards it. I'm not really into the violence, I'm not really into the thug life sh*t. I'm not gonna sit here and talk about the thug sh*t," JoJo said in a video. "I grew up a very good kid and all that other sh*t so they can stick to that violent stuff, but me? I'ma stick to getting money. All I've been around is money all my life. I ain't been around all that -- gun sh*t, that's not what I do. What I do is I count money and I f*ck b*tches and I travel the world. That's all I do. I'm not on that violent sh*t." (Crave)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/11/rev_runs_son_jojo_simmons_connected_to_s.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.sohh.com/2013/11/rev_runs_son_jojo_simmons_connected_to_s.html

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:01am
That chick was on a dating show with the dude frank from I Love New York.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 4:06am
Jojo looks like a spoiled, wannabe hard, brat. Dead

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 5:37am
She wrote this based on a Facebook convo

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 6:56am
Who put Kevin Pollak in a wig?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 7:50am
fake fb page, she later poofs message and they run with this story anyway.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 8:47am
Yeah, sounds like she was catfished

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Jojo looks like a spoiled, wannabe hard, brat. Dead
Having seen him on the show, I'd like to throw in any word implying "lack of mental ability, minor or other wise".

Cause yeah, that boy ain't right to me.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 9:46am
That definitely sounds like a fake page.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:17am
Who would make a fake JoJo Simmons page though? Who would want to be him? That's why I think it's actually JoJo

Posted By: iWorship_BlackGirl
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:32am

He's a clown. I mean I can understand using a position of power to make women have sex with you. What man in his right mind wouldn't do that? But he needs to be more slick with it. He's sloppy. I remember one time he got caught asking a Tranny on twitter for head smh. JoJo is a young clown and has no idea how to trick off on a bad b*"tch properly, nor flex his clout. If I was in his position I would have females dropping their pannies everyday for a chance at fame, and I bet you'd never hear about it in the public eye.

What a lame.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by iWorship_BlackGirl iWorship_BlackGirl wrote:

He's a clown. I mean I can understand using a position of power to make women have sex with you. What man in his right mind wouldn't do that? But he needs to be more slick with it. He's sloppy. I remember one time he got caught asking a Tranny on twitter for head smh. JoJo is a young clown and has no idea how to trick off on a bad b*"tch properly, nor flex his clout. If I was in his position I would have females dropping their pannies everyday for a chance at fame, and I bet you'd never hear about it in the public eye.

What a lame.
You must have some kind of stamina to be giving it all away upfront. At least court us and lead up to the trolling.

Don't give your milk away for free.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

Who would make a fake JoJo Simmons page though? Who would want to be him? That's why I think it's actually JoJo

The same type of person that would catfish using bow wow.......

Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

What a lame.
You must have some kind of stamina to be giving it all away upfront. At least court us and lead up to the trolling.

I don't know who you are, nor do I know who you think I am. But please miss me with this "trolling" hooplah. Anytime someone has a difference of opinion that differs from the "norm" people who can't think for themselves classify it as "trolling".... Nah that's how I feel, get over it, or don't read my comments. Wink

Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

This is gonna be my new avatar starting December 16th,2013 - January 18th, 2013

Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:54am
!!! *sigh*

Whew… yeah, ok then.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I just heard "lambskin" whispered in the windLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 1:30pm

What a lame.

I don't know who you are, nor do I know who you think I am. But please miss me with this "trolling" hooplah. Anytime someone has a difference of opinion that differs from the "norm" people who can't think for themselves classify it as "trolling".... Nah that's how I feel, get over it, or don't read my comments. Wink

Lmao at this potential rapist using the word hooplah... A man in his right mind wouldn't use control tactics to get p*ssy. I bet just like every other predator you would use them and not deliver on the promise.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

What a lame.

Lmao at this potential rapist using the word hooplah... A man in his right mind wouldn't use control tactics to get p*ssy. I bet just like every other predator you would use them and not deliver on the promise.

Control Tactics? If a girl says "I want to be in that new Flocka video", and I say "Ok cool... but ummm what are you willing to do for it?" , that's not "controlling" that's a simple business deal. She is gonna bust it open for her own selfish reasons, I'm not forcing her. 

If I am the manager of a firm and I say "You will be fired if you don't have sex with me", that's different. Which is not what I'm about.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Ichoked.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:17pm
wow... @ the she aint that cute responses. So its cool to be sexually harrassed as long as you ain that cute?
He's a POS if what she's saying is true. Since when does sleaze get a pass because the girl isnt that cute?
really.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

is this a man?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 2:36pm
who would want to be jojo…?

there are ppl who would pose as quadriplegics if it would get them somewhere… 

jojo has money and a powerful family that has a decent platform… 
many would wanna be him. 

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:27pm

who would want to work with JoJo lame azz anyways? He couldn't take her career anywhere.. He can't even get his popping off..  Also, glad that chick put him in his place..

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

wow... @ the she aint that cute responses. So its cool to be sexually harrassed as long as you ain that cute?
He's a POS if what she's saying is true. Since when does sleaze get a pass because the girl isnt that cute?
really.

Come on now. You know ain't nobody gave that dude a pass. Sleepy

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

that still is the craziest ep

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 4:59pm

Cause its easy! It would be more believable.

Print Page | Close Window