Print Page | Close Window

Oxy Elite Pro

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Exercise, Fitness, & Health
Forum Name: Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
Forum Description: Discussions on Diets
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366285
Printed Date: Apr 20 2019 at 3:29pm

Topic: Oxy Elite Pro
Posted By: luvurself
Subject: Oxy Elite Pro
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:33pm
Has anyone used Oxy Elite Pro? Any stories or feedback?

Replies:
Posted By: fionacontenta
Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:49am
I have used this USPLabs OxyElite pro product, It is very beneficial and help to reduce the fat from the body. Actually i have used this a long time ago when i was in the process of reducing my belly fat and this product help me a lot, while taking this product first of all for your own satisfaction consult a doctor and then have lots of diary product with it.

Posted By: SimplyKimmy
Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 3:48pm
I lost 20 lbs on it (Along with working out). However I heard on the news 2 weeks ago it's being pulled off shelves b/c it's causing liver failure so you should try something els

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:32pm
Oh wowShocked Any suggestions? something I can buy at Vit Shoppe hopefully

Posted By: fionacontenta
Date Posted: Nov 24 2013 at 10:27pm
@SimplyKimmy I just wanted to say that did you heard of this "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" and really it is very helpfull but if you eat 5 to 6 apple a day then it causes cavity in your teeth. This does'nt means that apple is bad fruit that means overdosing anything can harm your body functionality and before using not only this product any of the product, first consult your doctor, this is the common sense sis.

But thanks for information.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 2:38pm
@luvurself I'm not sure about now.. I'm looking for something myself! How abt I'll let u know if I come across anything and if u find anything u let me know

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 7:34pm
Sounds good! I'm jucing this next wk and then I'm thinking about trying Hydroxycut

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 4:38pm
Since they pulled Oxy Elite im doing Lipo6 Hers in the black box. It gives me energy but dont take it too late or you will be up all night.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Since they pulled Oxy Elite im doing Lipo6 Hers in the black box. It gives me energy but dont take it too late or you will be up all night.

Any weight loss? Does it curb appetite? How long have u been taking it

Posted By: rororebel
Date Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 3:19am
Hi everyone,

Do you know if the Oxy recall was in the USA only? I'm in the UK and have a bottle that I bought early last year...is it only one certain batch that's causing liver failure? This will be my 3rd cycle of oxy and I'll be sad to see it go.It works soooo well! Are there any alternatives that someone has tried? I love the focus and the appetite suppression! :'( 

Date Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 6:55am
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

I just started taking it a week ago, for me it doesnt curb my appetite like Oxyelitepro but it gives me energy to go hard with my workouts. I am down 4lbs since starting but I have been eating better and working out twice a day. I think I am going to order me some Fastin since I hear that it really curbs your appetite.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:52am

I just started taking it a week ago, for me it doesnt curb my appetite like Oxyelitepro but it gives me energy to go hard with my workouts. I am down 4lbs since starting but I have been eating better and working out twice a day. I think I am going to order me some Fastin since I hear that it really curbs your appetite.
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:12am
Originally posted by rororebel rororebel wrote:

Hi everyone,

Do you know if the Oxy recall was in the USA only? I'm in the UK and have a bottle that I bought early last year...is it only one certain batch that's causing liver failure? This will be my 3rd cycle of oxy and I'll be sad to see it go.It works soooo well! Are there any alternatives that someone has tried? I love the focus and the appetite suppression! :'( 

I'mnot 100% sure.. I'm thinking about trying something new that's supposed to curb appetite really well but I'll wait until it gets here to post a review .. I just ordered it last Friday ..

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Really??? The difference is I dont sit up and double dip tortilla chips and in cheese dip then complain about back fat.Confused

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 8:47am
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:31am
@princess grace how many days per week are u working out

Date Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:42pm

@princess grace how many days per week are u working out

About 5, I really just want more definition in my thighs and abs. I have noticed that I got better results when I was going to Yoga/Pilates classes and when I did this workout called Supreme 90 which is like P90x. The only reason I think I gained a few pounds in the first place is because I was on a very strict low carb diet then I started back eating carbs again and had slacked on working out as much.

I tend to be a sugar junkie so I try and curb my cravings with help. I am going to order some Fastin, another member mentioned it in another thread.

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:06am
Oxy elite didnt do anything for me...

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:18am
I lost over 35 lbs using oxy..

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:31pm
I miss it

Posted By: cupcakeroad
Date Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:32pm
does the one they are selling on gnc still work???

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:38am
i lost a lot of weight on oxy elite, the original formula...whenever i needed to lose 10-15 lbs it was just like boom.  i was able to find one bottle after it was discontinued but it's impossible now.  the last time i checked it was $180 for a bottle and now there are no more.  i have no idea how the new formula is but i doubt it works as well.  i take hydroxycut hardcore elite now before a workout but it doesn't give me the same results.  it's definitely not the same level of energy.  i am toning because i spend a lot of time working out but overall, i feel like i probably don't need it, so i doubt ill finish the bottle.

Posted By: cupcakeroad
Date Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:59pm
Does A1 Supplement store sell the original Oxyelite formula?  I bought another bottle from them and it didn't work as good

Print Page | Close Window