Print Page | Close Window

Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366269
Printed Date: Dec 15 2017 at 12:21pm

Topic: Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites
Posted By: .hott.pink.
Subject: Black Women: Least Desirable on Dating Sites
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:57am
I think every time I see another "survey" or "study" like this my spirit is broken a little more than the last. Unhappy 

Side note, I see we ain't checking for them white men

Replies:
Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:05am
so black women are checkin' for black men but ain't nobody...not even black men checking for us?  yeah....*goes to go eat*

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

so black women are checkin' for black men but ain't nobody...not even black men checking for us?  yeah....*goes to go eat*

This is what annoyed me. Like, damn, we ride hard for y'all but y'all'll go find an Asian, white, or Latina the first chance y'all get

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:10am
So everyone wants white men and Asian women.

No one wants black men or black women.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:11am
Like, damn, what we do to be so undesirable to these black men? What happened in y'all lives?

I mean I know the answer to this but I'm saying.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:13am
this just in, "apparently, black women still ain't sh*t and are the bane of existence." -- blah blah blah.

don't believe the hype. black women will live and still be beautiful, proud survivors. all i need is for us to stop being so concerned about bullsh!t like the op and just focus on our going from surviving to thriving. 

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol funny how the asians don't want each other

yet men love asian women Confused

yeah I peeped that.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:18am
this doesnt represent the population though (US)

and cosign with amilla's gif 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:18am

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:22am

This is why i've never even considered a dating site, and dont recommend them to my friends. I do feel that it is a different type of black man that would sign up for an eharmony account.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

This is why i've never even considered a dating site, and dont recommend them to my friends. I do feel that it is a different type of black man that would sign up for an eharmony account.

I was gonna say I considered this but then BHM told me I was spamming because I  tried to post 2 responses within the same hour. 

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:24am
There's always some study to reinforce why we're undesirable but ummmm... Who is funding them? Who are the people who feel the need to document this stuff?

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:31am
Don't let this discourage u. Every time I've signed up for any kind of dating or otherwise site, my inbox stays blown up from ALL races (mostly white, then black, then hispanic, then asian/indian)and I've met some pretty good guys. These studies r dumb.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Don't let this discourage u. Every time I've signed up for any kind of dating or otherwise site, my inbox stays blown up from ALL races (mostly white, then black, then hispanic, then asian/indian)and I've met some pretty good guys. These studies r dumb.

I saw this on Twitter and I was just like, damn. 

I know we all say it shouldn't bother us and whatnot etc etc etc but I feel like lately I've been seeing a lot of this. Or maybe my eyes are just tuned to it lately for some reason. Not to mention black men talking sh*t about black women in general for whatever reason

Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:33am

Someone for everyone. I never seen a beautiful woman turn down unless she had a bad personality.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:44am
Originally posted by .hott.pink. .hott.pink. wrote:

I know we all say it shouldn't bother us and whatnot etc etc etc but I feel like lately I've been seeing a lot of this. Or maybe my eyes are just tuned to it lately for some reason. Not to mention black men talking sh*t about black women in general for whatever reason

Are you seeing this a lot on the internet? on TV? or once you step away from the computer?

If you get love in your real life then don't let social media and TV and news articles discourage you from what you know. Shyt if you don't get action in your real life this isn't gonna help you either. Know when to step back and take a break. This shyt aint helpful

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:45am

Ignorance gets the most press. Ignorant people do the most talking. We're all good

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:50am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Are you seeing this a lot on the internet? on TV? or once you step away from the computer?

If you get love in your real life then don't let social media and TV and news articles discourage you from what you know. Shyt if you don't get action in your real life this isn't gonna help you either. Know when to step back and take a break. This shyt aint helpful
I agree with this.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:53am
I see black women getting hollered each and everyday.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:05am

Lol I get love. I'm just saying this kinda stuff is disheartening, that's all

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:06am
like i said the other day in response to a 'I'm dark.. guys aren't checkin for me' comment: 
a pretty girl, is a pretty girl, is a pretty girl.. don't blame it on your color.. a guy isn't gonna be like, 'well…. she's beautiful… but she's black.. ill pass'
it can't be blamed on race either. 

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

There's always some study to reinforce why we're undesirable but ummmm... Who is funding them? Who are the people who feel the need to document this stuff?
They don't hear you tho

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:11am
I'm funding them. Cool

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:18am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

They don't hear you tho

Right?! 

Eva Chen must have funded this particular study......

ETA: She is the Lucky magazine editor-in-chief that made Kerry Washington look like chewbacca on the cover of the magazine. Then Eva she had the nerve to say she is not a miracle worker smdh.

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:20am
Another "black women ain't s___" thread.  Oh joy.

Thanks OP we really needed it since the world doesn't do enough kicking us around...

Posted By: livi123
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:22am
I have a  feeling this thread might be long.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">They don't hear you tho

Right?! 

Eva Chen must have funded this particular study......

ETA: She is the Lucky magazine editor-in-chief that made Kerry Washington look like chewbacca on the cover of the magazine. Then Eva she had the nerve to say she is not a miracle worker smdh.

I will storm the premises and burn that bitch down.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 10:53am
<----- I aint got no worries
Imo, ppl who look for love online do it as a last resort, so they must be the bottom of the barrel anyways

Anyways, I just recently learned in one of my classes that black women have the lowest suicide rate across all races and both genders. Why? Because we are resilient af. We get sh*tted on the most and still we rise. We may bend but we dont break Thumbs Up
That boosted my confidence

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:02am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Imo, ppl who look for love online do it as a last resort, so they must be the bottom of the barrel anyways

Anyways, I just recently learned in one of my classes that black women have the lowest suicide rate across all races and both genders. Why? Because we are resilient af. We get sh*tted on the most and still we rise. We may bend but we dont break Thumbs Up

Cool

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:17am

Lol I get love. I'm just saying this kinda stuff is disheartening, that's all

and i get that. i'm just saying, you always gonna be black, i hope you'll always be a woman, so there's really nothing you can do about it but live. don't let it get you down any more than it has to. its hard enough out here for us without letting this sh*t recycle in our brains all day

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:18am
Black men want Asian women, YET Asian women don't want black men...ironing.

Oh, Asian men liking Latin women...interesting??

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:22am

This is pretty much how I feel when I read these "black women ain't sh*t" surveys.

Real life experience says differently. Got all color men folk wanting me Approve

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:24am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

This is pretty much how I feel when I read these "black women ain't sh*t" surveys.

Real life experience says differently. Got all color men folk wanting me Approve
Basically.

Folk get off on creating and publishing these type of 'studies'.Dead

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

ClapClapHeart

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Another "black women ain't s___" thread.  Oh joy.

Thanks OP we really needed it since the world doesn't do enough kicking us around...

Calm down.  I was just sharing something I found. 

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Not to regular negro males, but sophisticated black males can bag an asian woman preferably Japanese, they are the coolest ones besides south east asian women.

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 11:50am

That why i hate it when people advise online dating for me....

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:10pm

This!  There will always be studies formed to paint us in a negative light.   With studies and statistics you can always manipulate your sample to get YOUR desired outcome.   So really I'm not even buying it.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:12pm
If it wasn't for black women, black men would be the least desirable on dating site as well.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:34pm

If it wasn't for black women, black men would be the least desirable on dating site as well.

How so? LOL

Black men are the new light skin girls. LOL

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:37pm

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

How so? LOL

you don't understand how to read the OP?

I read it and I didn't get her comment?

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:37pm

How so? LOL

Black men are the new light skin girls. LOL

I was talking about the graphs in OP.

Posted By: Longhairwanted8
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:40pm
Lies. Join a dating site and see how many white guys flood your inbox. Even if you specify black men only. These surveys seek to break our spirit. Don't believe it.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:42pm
mmmm....okay Smile

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Longhairwanted8 Longhairwanted8 wrote:

Lies. Join a dating site and see how many white guys flood your inbox. Even if you specify black men only. These surveys seek to break our spirit. Don't believe it.

Girl,

I joined one (just for fun) and I get tons of white guys in my inbox. I had to cancel my account because my e-mail was over-flooding with messages about guys wanting to chat.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:02pm
Sounds more like someone is outraged that people do find us desirable and is trying to dampen spirits. Stay mad...

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:04pm

oh well

this is why you don't date online

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:19pm
that study is a made up JOKELOLCryLOL i lived in chicago most my life finally relocated to arizona 3yrs ago & talk about my dance card overflowinStarWink i get hit on, experience proper advances & such by every race creed & color of men LOL i'm blessed to have a dark red skin tone and DEFINITELY get the attention of black men, however i hear alot of black women & men here say, black men here prefer white women yet i get approached by many black menWink ... don't believe that bs it's all the way you carry yourself/ your aura/ keep it moving in positive manners .... peace...

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 1:58pm

How so? LOL

Because in the column for most desirable men chosen by women, the only women who are choosing black men are black women.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:03pm
Bonjour... Can I have an example of a dark red skintone?

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:07pm

Not to regular negro males, but sophisticated black males can bag an asian woman preferably Japanese, they are the coolest ones besides south east asian women.

Sophisticated black men??   Like military black men???

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:32pm
^^^ LOL

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:35pm

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

This is what annoyed me. Like, damn, we ride hard for y'all but y'all'll go find an Asian, white, or Latina the first chance y'all get

why are you surpised though. We see how Leroy loves to lap up them Beckys, no matter how many rolls she got

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:37pm
Thank You lol, Wildfire@ "Leroy loves to lap up!"

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:38pm

Girl.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:40pm
Its always a hard 3 talking about dating outside the race.....nicca we aint mad.....

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

like i said the other day in response to a 'I'm dark.. guys aren't checkin for me' comment: 
a pretty girl, is a pretty girl, is a pretty girl.. don't blame it on your color.. a guy isn't gonna be like, 'well…. she's beautiful… but she's black.. ill pass'

you want to re-think that?
cause unfortunately, there are many men who really are like this.
they would never look twice at, much less date a woman who is dark skinned. real life.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Longhairwanted8 Longhairwanted8 wrote:

errrrmmmmm....
*Lamp*
Evil Smile

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:44pm
One of my best girlfriends finds her men on Black People Meet, Plenty of Fish, and Tagged. She's convinced that there really are some good finds on these sites. She's even dated a few white men from Black People Meet, which for me would raise an eyebrow in and of itself. Not one of them, NOT ONE SINGLE person she's met off the internet have been a successful find. All of them are either married and lying or in a long term relationship and lying,or just plain dogs. still she keeps hope alive... Hell even that last white one was full of sh!t! I ask her why she wont try eharmony or match and she's always like, "Eff those pay for dicc sites!"

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:46pm
Qualified, has your friend considered meeting men IRL? why's she scouring the net for a partner?

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:52pm

How so? LOL

Because in the column for most desirable men chosen by women, the only women who are choosing black men are black women.

Yup. And in the least desirable it was black men for every race of women except black women who responded to white men the least. So there you have it. Black women love black men. 

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

this just in, "apparently, black women still ain't sh*t and are the bane of existence." -- blah blah blah.

don't believe the hype. black women will live and still be beautiful, proud survivors. all i need is for us to stop being so concerned about bullsh!t like the op and just focus on our going from surviving to thriving. 

I think it's something to be concerned about if your idea of thriving as a black woman includes being married to a black man.

Granted (as a  I read in another article) this was a review of the respondents to a specific app on facebook so it obviously doesn't represent all of America. But even the marriage stats from the last census are a bit worrying in this regard.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:57pm
You know what, she used to have a really nice shape, but she always struggled with weight. Right around the time when she was her heaviest, Id say about 10 years ago, she would meet men out and about but nothing seemed to make her happier than meeting them online..

From that point on she's been "engaged" a few times (I use that loosely), had a few short lived serious relationships, stemming from these online trysts. Her child's father is someone she met online. I couldnt even tell you the last person she met and entertained IRL.

She gets her validation from this online bs, who am I to rip it away lol? She gets defensive when I bring it up, so I leave it alone. She has since lost a lot of weight naturally and maintains it. Im just telling her story because although the men aint sh!t, she has no problem pulling men of all races on those crazy ass dating sites.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:59pm

Sophisticated black men??   Like military black men???

Not just military, but sophiscation, dearie.

And for the other ladies throwing shots at Ajack

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 2:59pm
Black women love black men though. I have black girlfriends dating white guys talking about this is temporary until they find a black man. Confused 

But anywho, I really believe that you will be fine. Black women are loved and I had a white guy ask me why black women don't like to date white guys. I had another talk to me and he was saying how I'm nice and surprised I was talking to him. 

I went out with my SO and his white male roommate to a black club and he was hitting on black women left and right and getting turned down left and right. He offered to buy them drinks and they kept it moving. He left early due to no one giving him the time of day lol. He is a handsome guy too. 

Same wasn't true for when I'm out with a white girl. Negros couldn't keep their hands off her lol. 

You will be fine! Don't let this study based on a skewed audience get you down.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

One of my best girlfriends finds her men on Black People Meet, Plenty of Fish, and Tagged. She's convinced that there really are some good finds on these sites. She's even dated a few white men from Black People Meet, which for me would raise an eyebrow in and of itself. Not one of them, NOT ONE SINGLE person she's met off the internet have been a successful find. All of them are either married and lying or in a long term relationship and lying,or just plain dogs. still she keeps hope alive... Hell even that last white one was full of sh!t! I ask her why she wont try eharmony or match and she's always like, "Eff those pay for dicc sites!"

Those are are the best dating  sites to go to for hookups nothing more nothing less. Never heard of  BPM but knowing that there are white dudes there isnt surprising. There were those IR only groups on Blackplanets lotta paul wall and miley Cyrus's Dead

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:09pm
I've found nice people on POF.
BUT....some people need to realize.....nvm.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:11pm
I wouldnt know Gkisses, I know she swears by those three though.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I've found nice people on POF.
BUT....some people need to realize.....nvm.

Thats because you were the one perving Geek

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:26pm

Black women love black men though. I have black girlfriends dating white guys talking about this is temporary until they find a black man. Confused 

But anywho, I really believe that you will be fine. Black women are loved and I had a white guy ask me why black women don't like to date white guys. I had another talk to me and he was saying how I'm nice and surprised I was talking to him. 

I went out with my SO and his white male roommate to a black club and he was hitting on black women left and right and getting turned down left and right. He offered to buy them drinks and they kept it moving. He left early due to no one giving him the time of day lol. He is a handsome guy too. 

Same wasn't true for when I'm out with a white girl. Negros couldn't keep their hands off her lol. 

You will be fine! Don't let this study based on a skewed audience get you down.

I'll take his roommate off your hands
Lmao
It's night and day when it comes to BM/WW and BW/WM relationships partially due to the fact that they're not packing...

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Those are are the best dating  sites to go to for hookups nothing more nothing less. Never heard of  BPM but knowing that there are white dudes there isnt surprising. There were those IR only groups on Blackplanets lotta paul wall and miley Cyrus's Dead

Truths were spoken here

Even they paid sites aren't so great
People lose their humanity on the Internet...

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:46pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Truths were spoken here

Even they paid sites aren't so great
People lose their humanity and minds on the Internet...

fixed and...
bhm...

*coughs*

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:47pm
*pats wildfire on the back to help her with that cough*

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:47pm

Lmao
It's night and day when it comes to BM/WW and BW/WM relationships partially due to the fact myth that they're not packing...

IJS...

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:50pm
I hope no one caught feelings from this........when you get to the point to where you are online searching for a man or a woman, that is desperation.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:53pm
Ruh oh... IDK if its desperation. My girlfriend says its like going grocery shopping but instead, for a man. She's attractive, educated, fun, and trust me, Im not just saying that because she's my best gf, Im saying that because its true. I dont think she's as much desperate as she is complacent and comfortable.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:55pm

lmao. its just cuz they were among their black peers. Let him catch them at the bus stop, or in an elevator and its a different matter.

ya dont say..

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:56pm
Hun how old are you

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I hope no one caught feelings from this........when you get to the point to where you are online searching for a man or a woman, that is desperation.

Thats not necessarily true.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:58pm
Okay, thats it! Im done. Bye Wildfire!

http://s217.photobucket.com/user/LanaBane/media/wig-fail-o.gif.html" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:00pm
^^lmao

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:03pm
Desperate ppl on the internet are just as desperate in real life... trust that thirst is just as real by the broads scouting for mr right in the bar,club, church, parent teachers conferences, work or on campus..lol The internet is simply convenient. You get what you put out there. 

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:04pm
BM be like that...they have to have their trophies and there are no standards. black women on the other hand have to look like Beyonce to be accepted.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Lmao
It's night and day when it comes to BM/WW and BW/WM relationships partially due to the fact myth that they're not packing...

IJS...

I'd beg to differ
Some of them are just... Idk man...

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:16pm

Originally posted by wildfire wildfire wrote:

ya dont say..

Where did you find this?!?!

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:17pm
Poor you. Yet another reason not to move North. #everythingisbiggerinthesouth

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:18pm
I always wanted a country boy. I heard they have excellent manners. Road trip!

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:19pm
Good grief, white Precious was so big she fcucked up the page. Dead

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:19pm
Im mad that that pic was so big that it was shifted to the side as if it was an ad on my screen and all I saw was blank space in the thread portion. If it makes anyone feel betta I see blk men with fat black women more so than with fat white women.  Fatties need loving too. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:45pm

Lmao.
I prefer online dating because it's less annoying and way more entertaining.
Actually.....most of the guys I've met online are engineers....hmmmm.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 4:47pm
Thumbs Up Engineers Embarrassed

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:03pm
Doesn't surprise me....especially when it comes to blk men.    In regards to the blk men response rating, I think the population includes mostly African American men more so than any other Blk ethnicity. Just based on my observation, they are the ones that are mostly brain washed to believe other races are better than their own. 
Based on my old conversations with AA men, I noticed a lot of them are checkin for Dominicans, Whites, and Asians.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:36pm
For the record I just wanna say that I'm not feeling super hurt about what I posted in the op...not saying I'm about to cry in a corner or whatever.

All I was saying was that it's just kinda disappointing to see stuff like that constantly, that's all.  My confidence as a black woman looking for a man (lol) is fine.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:37pm

...when you get to the point to where you are online searching for a man or a woman, that is desperation.

That's a bit of a reach...

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 6:58pm
i meet men all kinds of ways/ irl & ol ... it's fun for me now / my weight fluctuates & i STILL meet menLOL just be easy on yourself / don't beat yourself up & be good to yourself/  while keepin yourself in checkWink

to the questions, what's dark red/ it's interesting because ive got dark brown skin yet my reddish under hues are VERY visibleLOL i tend to get lots of comments about it however im used to it now

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you want to re-think that?
cause unfortunately, there are many men who really are like this.
they would never look twice at, much less date a woman who is dark skinned. real life.

i should have put 'most' i didnt think that would be taken literally… 

i think what you said has more to do with preference.. you said they wouldn't look twice.. so I'm assuming they don't think the girl is beautiful right..? if they aren't attracted to a woman than of course they wouldn't look twice.. 

if a guy thinks a girl is beautiful, most will not turn her down solely based on her race. but yea.. there are some racists and ppl who discriminate out there. again, i didnt mean it literally.. 

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:17pm
I don't see why would any black woman feel ashamed and I see some black men running to other races and run back when they realize the grass isn't greener. I dated other races and they are just like any other woman and not special in no superior way.  

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:22pm
She love you long time...

Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Lmao.
I prefer online dating because it's less annoying and way more entertaining.
Actually.....most of the guys I've met online are engineers....hmmmm.

Yep.

Back when I did online dating I was newly single with no interest or time in meeting people in real life. Online dating gave me time to make good decisions. I only met men ready to get married, owned a house, and car. Of the men I met online, I only dated 2. They were cool, I just wasn't ready to settle. I'd do it again if I felt the need to.

Posted By: Nelliglam
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 9:22pm
I don't understand the fascination with making these types of graphs. What are they trying to conclude that hasn't been concluded before? The reason for the low response rate my be r/t something other than just race.

Print Page | Close Window