Print Page | Close Window

Po ol Feminist w/4 kids and 3 BD/tired of critism

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366220
Printed Date: Aug 15 2018 at 8:28am

Topic: Po ol Feminist w/4 kids and 3 BD/tired of critism
Posted By: patternsandtexture
Subject: Po ol Feminist w/4 kids and 3 BD/tired of critism
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:21am

South Bronx community organizer Tanya Fields is best known for addressing the issue of food insecurity in her community by bringing fresh produce to the residents in an eco-friendly bus. Fields has been recognized as a “foot soldier” by MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry and appeared on “Melissa Harris-Perry” earlier this year to discuss her work in the community.

Last week during a public dialogue culminating feminist bell hook’s week-long residency at The New School, a passionate Fields revealed a new struggle she is fighting:

Quote …As a low-income Black mother I’ve been struggling to find my voice and so I’ve been using my platforms — Twitter, Facebook — and talking about this being a whole person — what it means to be unmarried with three babies daddies and four kids. The push back that I am often feeling is not from the white folks in the community. It is from the other sistas who tear me down — tell me that the reason that I am low-income is because I didn’t have the insight to choose good men that I should’ve kept my hand out and my mouth closed and my legs closed and kept my hand out… I have people who tell me ‘When you talk about being low-income, don’t talk about feeding your kids on food stamps. You don’t need an audience for that. Suffer in shame and in silence. The situation that you are feeling is your own and is a product of your own bad choice.’ I am pregnant with my fifth child and just had this man walk out on me. How do you wake up every morning and…? I consider myself being a Black feminist but some days it’s just so hard to get out of the bed and face other Black people.

Harris-Perry left the stage, embraced the woman, and spoke with her privately before sharing her thoughts with the audience. She then invited the woman back on her show and told her viewers:

Quote …But because she’s [Tanya Fields] unmarried and financially insecure, she has been the object of ridicule and shaming by other Black women… for being irresponsible and reinforcing stereotypes about Black women, so let me be really clear, shaming Tanya Fields is not ok with me.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/11/black-news/melissa-harris-perry-defends-unmarried-and-financially-insecure-activist-for-having-5th-child/" rel="nofollow - http://www.yourblackworld.net/2013/11/black-news/melissa-harris-perry-defends-unmarried-and-financially-insecure-activist-for-having-5th-child/

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDead

Replies:
Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:24am
But you can't make a man stay and you also can't assume he will. Women shouldn't take all the blame.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:29am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

But you can't make a man stay and you also can't assume he will. Women shouldn't take all the blame.

But after 4 children, why not take precautionary measures to make sure the same mistake isn't made a 5th time? I'm just sayin. You can't be doing the same sh*t, and expect different results. I feel for her tho.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:30am
People can have 10 kids if they want. I'm more interested in her activist work.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:33am

welp

*hangs coat on coat stand*

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:34am
how do you make the same mistake 5 times?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:36am
What man would be with a woman with four and soon to be five kids with different fathers? They will all hit and leave and judging by the picture it would only be lowly negros doing this and she broke too. She can't add nothing to the table to someone who got it.

Thats the point. She obviously did not want all these kids. I'm not really sure how you gathered that from the article.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
The media is sooooo crafty lol. And negroes need to recognized when they are being played. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:37am
Low income neighborhoods definitely need more access to fresh produce and healthier eating.

http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/" rel="nofollow - http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/

Tanya Fields (African-American, 30-years-old) is a working mother from Bronx, New York. In 2006, she quit her day job in the corporate sector to become a full time activist for food justice and local farming. In doing so, she created her own organization called The BLK Projek to help underserved woman of color by creating women-led economic development opportunities. In her attempts to construct an urban farm on a piece of underdeveloped New York City Parks land as well as other underdeveloped land in the South Bronx, she is shaking up the NYC borough from the earth up. Currently, Fields is not only still solidifying space for the Libertad Urban Farm but working on creating a women led cooperative food business that would deliver locally soured, nutritious meals to youngsters in group & family day care. These opportunities not only help create organic, nutritious and local food but give underserved woman the chance to build community with other woman, learn in workshops and gain skills.

- See more at: http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:38am

I'm sorry but I blame her for this.

1 accidental child? ok.

But 4 kids with 3 baby daddies? no.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:39am
Poverty doesn't have to be a permanent situation. Yeah she does have a lot of kids and it does make me question her judgement because she has 4 BD but she doesn't have to stay poor with her kids. Its never to late to go to school to get a well paying career or start a business or something. But it will be a lot harder than someone without kids.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:40am
This whole situation is hilarious though.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

The media is sooooo crafty lol. And negroes need to recognized when they are being played. 

gurrrrl i peeped it

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:41am

*pages maysay*

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

What man would be with a woman with four and soon to be five kids with different fathers? They will all hit and leave and judging by the picture it would only be lowly negros doing this and she broke too. She can't add nothing to the table to someone who got it.

Now that's foul to say she can't bring anything to the table when she's working on building something for the community.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:43am
I'm begging for this woman to not be bashed but its gonna fall on deaf ears.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:43am
*placeholder*

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:44am
She should be eligible for some grants? right? she is doing something to improve the community. And if Im not mistaken some of the money from grants can be used to pay employees including herself.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:45am

Now that's foul to say she can't bring anything to the table when she's working on building something for the community.

The only thing she could promote is safer sex practices and pushing abstience and marriage and make herself into a example to show the results of not excerising these habits into a lifestyle. Other than that, I don't wanna hear her talk about healthy and fresh food when she looks like biggie.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:47am

What is so funny about it? At least she gives a damn about her community and is actively doing something to help even in her position. She is doing a lot more than a lot of people who sit around turning their nose up at her and judging her. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:47am

The only thing she could promote is safer sex practices and pushing abstience and marriage and make herself into a example to show the results of not excerising these habits into a lifestyle. Other than that, I don't wanna hear her talk about healthy and fresh food when she looks like biggie.

I rebuke you in the name of The Lord!
Just why?!

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:48am

did he say biggie?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:48am
If she becomes a millionaire from this will the judgment still be the same?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:49am

You are lame. And we have seen your pic so you shouldn't talk about how anybody looks.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:50am
Why did I think this was about taryn guy or whatever her name is

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:51am

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:52am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

You are lame. And we have seen your pic so you shouldn't talk about how anybody looks.

the irony!! DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:59am

I'm a guy looks don't matter when you obtain wealth through immoral acts Big smile

I would watch them kids if she have wealth, but class is very important to me.

They don't call me the coon for nothing.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:00am
The way she looks (which is not like biggie at all) has nothing to do with anything...

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:03am
But when it comes to the guys with multipe kids, he'll get hell for pages, but when it comes to mothers I'm suppose to find empathy when I barely have it for others in my life. HA!

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:05am

I rebuke you in the name of The Lord!
Just why?!

Which Lord? Lord Evelyn Rothschild?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:06am
Single dads or men running around knocking up every woman they can? It's all the same animal from different spectrums.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:08am

Single dads or men running around knocking up every woman they can? It's all the same animal from different spectrums.

And I critized those monkeys as well. I give no love to them either, wrap it up, get an abortion, do the 48 hour drink, go to India and get that shot or vascetomy.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:32am
[QUOTE=GG]Low income neighborhoods definitely need more access to fresh produce and healthier eating.

http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/" rel="nofollow - http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/

Tanya Fields (African-American, 30-years-old) is a working mother from Bronx, New York. In 2006, she quit her day job in the corporate sector to become a full time activist for food justice and local farming. In doing so, she created her own organization called The BLK Projek to help underserved woman of color by creating women-led economic development opportunities. In her attempts to construct an urban farm on a piece of underdeveloped New York City Parks land as well as other underdeveloped land in the South Bronx, she is shaking up the NYC borough from the earth up. Currently, Fields is not only still solidifying space for the Libertad Urban Farm but working on creating a women led cooperative food business that would deliver locally soured, nutritious meals to youngsters in group & family day care. These opportunities not only help create organic, nutritious and local food but give underserved woman the chance to build community with other woman, learn in workshops and gain skills.

- See more at: http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf%5b/QUOTE" rel="nofollow - http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf[/QUOTE ]

She quit her day job with 5 kids Confused
And she is about one year older than me with 5 kidsConfused
And still can't get a good man Sleepy

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:46am
I don't find any thing funny

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:56am

Low income neighborhoods definitely need more access to fresh produce and healthier eating.

- See more at: [URL=http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf%5b/QUOTE" rel="nofollow]http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf
[/URL]

She building a business
Her age has nothing to do with anything
There might not be enough good men to go around

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:56am
You never do, your too empathetic.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:57am

- See more at: [URL=http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf%5b/QUOTE" rel="nofollow]http://www.nextecowarriors.com/tanya-fields/#sthash.DkUGI0fu.dpuf
[/URL]

She building a business
Her age has nothing to do with anything
There might not be enough good men to go around

Well, good for her then.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 10:58am
OP is attention whoring. Why yall feeding into it?

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:15am
Some of our most prominent black male leaders have white wives, cheat on their wives, abuse their wives and children, abuse their wives and children, are deadbeat dads, participate in illegal activities, and generally act a fool but they are allowed to be leaders without being torn down for their personal ish while doing their public work.

But since she's a black woman...

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:18am
Maysay.....yo butt is the HARDEST on women with multiple children that have multiple dads and no income......

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:22am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Maysay.....yo butt is the HARDEST on women with multiple children that have multiple dads and no income......
Chile...

smh

Not saying her comment isn't valid.....but chile I couldn't even stop my eyes for going to the sideLOL

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Some of our most prominent black male leaders have white wives, cheat on their wives, abuse their wives and children, abuse their wives and children, are deadbeat dads, participate in illegal activities, and generally act a fool but they are allowed to be leaders without being torn down for their personal ish while doing their public work.

I am honestly shocked that you said this.

Those are the ones who should be torn down.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:25am
I'm very confused about what this thread is about?
Is the woman in the OP a family planning activist?
I don't get it.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:28am
If this was about her as a woman, I'd be the one with the severest judgment. But while she is doing her work in public is not the time to judge her personal life. Maybe if she were running for office I would feel differently. The number of kids and baby daddy's has nothing to do with her bringing folks produce.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

OP is attention whoring. Why yall feeding into it?

Thanked. LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I don't get it.

She is a single mom with 5 kids and 4 baby daddies. She started an organization that provides organic fruits and veggies for communities or something like that. She says that even though she is doing something positive for her community that she catches a lot of slack from black people especially black women for having kids by different men and being poor. Thats what I got anyways.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:35am

But when it comes to the guys with multipe kids, he'll get hell for pages, but when it comes to mothers I'm suppose to find empathy when I barely have it for others in my life. HA!

i can agree with this

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:37am

LOL 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

i can agree with this

That's because you are in the

Twerk it gurl

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:49am
Sorry but she's reckless. Next.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:50am

What is so funny about it? At least she gives a damn about her community and is actively doing something to help even in her position. She is doing a lot more than a lot of people who sit around turning their nose up at her and judging her. 

I deployed, better impact.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:50am
Back when it was primary season, they had some sister running for office and her whole premise was being a single mother of 5 or 6 and knowing "the struggle". For the life of me I was trying to figure out who the fucc is setting these people up lol.

The main issue is the attitude of no accountability whatsoever, that is being heavily pushed on our people. Its like we are the only people on the planet that's expected to uphold and overlook irresponsibility. To the point that we now have people who ain't trying to change using a platform (whether it be in politics or other areas) to demand empathy and sympathy to the point where these behaviors are now permissible and considered the norm. The media knows what they are doing when they have people like the sister in the OP in the spotlight.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Sorry but she's reckless. Next.

You are a smart woman. Clap

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:02pm
Her personal life does sound like a mess of men, heart break and getting pregnant. Apparently she had a corporate job so Im not sure if she was always "poor". I hope she didn't quit a well paying job and put her kids at risk to start her organization. But I can't overlook the fact that she is giving back to her community. I hope this opens doors for her and provides an opportunity for her to make a livable income.I give credit where credit is due. She doesn't get any sympathy from me. People are going to judge you for having multiple baby daddies. Fact of life. 

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:11pm
Her choices are her choices at least she is using her life to help others, can't be mad at that. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:11pm
I bet her public aid is on point.....she probably getting link, housing, and cash.....must be nice to be able to quit a job with 5 kids.....But good luck doing yo thang.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:38pm

I bet her public aid is on point.....she probably getting link, housing, and cash.....must be nice to be able to quit a job with 5 kids.....But good luck doing yo thang.

And that's where she gets the free time to help people instead of working. Sleepy

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:44pm

LoL ewww LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:49pm
P and T what you doing to help the black community?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:51pm
She's doing more than most negros so blah

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Volunteer and I served my country and ya'll ain't never greatful, I helped many and got fcked over. So I'm done helping out majority of you. I think majority of blacks are in a pool of self destruction that can't be reversed by many. Before we are ever truly save, I think most bloodlines will be lost in their own self destructive nature. Oh, and white America would be in the same boat.

Posted By: JeriMK55
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:59pm
Welp...at least her dreads look nice Confused

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by JeriMK55 JeriMK55 wrote:

Welp...at least her dreads look nice Confused

Yes! Her hair is beautiful.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:04pm
How she got all them kids and can afford to keep her dreads looking soo good. She ain't ish.

sarcasm

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Volunteer and I served my country and ya'll ain't never greatful, I helped many and got fcked over. So I'm done helping out majority of you. I think majority of blacks are in a pool of self destruction that can't be reversed by many. Before we are ever truly save, I think most bloodlines will be lost in their own self destructive nature. Oh, and white America would be in the same boat.

Maybe this is how she feels, No?  She is helping all these ppl, yea she might be struggling but all I see is her asking not to be judged.  At least she is still going on helping that community.

I did a documentary on the south bronx and it has the highest rates in the country for things like obesity,  asthma, HIV/Aid,  for a Loooooooooooooooong time it was the bottom of the pit but in the last several years ppl are changing that.  I am happy she can look beyond her situation with those kids and baby daddies and help. 

You have a lot of women in her situation that are just bitter and do nothings. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:23pm

I know she don't want people to judge her and maybe her social contribution show her kids a better light, but a lot of women don't realize that boys and girls need serious structure and crave it to have a better understanding of the world they live in.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:25pm

I don't get it.

She is a single mom with 5 kids and 4 baby daddies. She started an organization that provides organic fruits and veggies for communities or something like that. She says that even though she is doing something positive for her community that she catches a lot of slack from black people especially black women for having kids by different men and being poor. Thats what I got anyways.

I guess if I wanted to criticize a woman's reproductive choices, she is just a odd choice. . People just love reminding others that they ain't sh*t..

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:29pm
Why does it seems like the people who love throwing stones are literally not ever the same people who have their sh*t together when it comes to education, marital status, or income..
And yes, I can tell these things through the font.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:44pm

Why does it seems like the people who love throwing stones are literally not ever the same people who have their sh*t together when it comes to education, marital status, or income..

LOL

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:44pm
Whatever, this lady's a dumb ass. Get it together. Those fruits and vegetables ain't making up for the bullsh*t her kids are dealing with.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Whatever, this lady's a dumb ass. Get it together. Those fruits and vegetables ain't making up for the bullsh*t her kids are dealing with.

You deserve it

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

That's the difference between a mistake and a lifestyle.

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:48pm
::Looks at pic::

Ya'll are not taking me to hell.

::walks back out::

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:49pm

I don't think anyone who's "throwing stones" has multiple children and sperm donors.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Are her 5 kids the catalyst for her activism?

Posted By: Wildfire
Gorgeous hair

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:52pm

coldOuch
maybe she cant afford all that fresh food
though

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

the irony!! DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

rasssssssss. Fiyah

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:56pm
After re-reading the OP I have to say I agree with Maysay.  Her baby daddy drama has nothing to do with her work.  I really hope the people criticizing her aren't the ones directly benefiting from her program.  That would be pitiful. 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

After re-reading the OP I have to say I agree with Maysay.  Her baby daddy drama has nothing to do with her work.  I really hope the people criticizing her aren't the ones directly benefiting from her program.  That would be pitiful. 

They are and they are lower than her so they have nothing to say.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:03pm

Back when it was primary season, they had some sister running for office and her whole premise was being a single mother of 5 or 6 and knowing "the struggle". For the life of me I was trying to figure out who the fucc is setting these people up lol.

The main issue is the attitude of no accountability whatsoever, that is being heavily pushed on our people. Its like we are the only people on the planet that's expected to uphold and overlook irresponsibility. To the point that we now have people who ain't trying to change using a platform (whether it be in politics or other areas) to demand empathy and sympathy to the point where these behaviors are now permissible and considered the norm. The media knows what they are doing when they have people like the sister in the OP in the spotlight.

This may be a separate issue but...is there a way to hold people accountable without dragging them? A way to say, your behavior is ridiculous and irresponsible and unacceptable and we won't stand for it...but in a positive way? And more importantly, how do we get people to change their bad behaviors as a result of being held accountable for them?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:31pm

YUP!!!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:33pm

Not saying her comment isn't valid.....but chile I couldn't even stop my eyes for going to the sideLOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:46pm

lol u know everyone's situation who thinks she aint shiit?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:48pm

u should re-read what uppity was saying or else you're saying you are lower than her since you've been criticizing her all thread

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

u should re-read what uppity was saying or else you're saying you are lower than her since you've been criticizing her all thread

I'm not benefitting from her though.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:25pm
Her activism is great.

5 kids with 4 different baby daddies is pathetic, imo.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 3:35pm
thanks Melissa!

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:00pm

I don't think anyone who's "throwing stones" has multiple children and sperm donors.

Maysay...she was firing shot in the air hoping they hit something........LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:27pm
Not having kids is easy. . It's worse in my opinion to not have kids and still not on top socioeconomics wise and still wanna talk sh*t.

People think just because they know their way around a condom that they deserve a prize.. please

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:31pm
apparently it ain't all that easy.  with women like the OP all over the place it is good when people realize they don't want to add dependents to the situation.  you can be not sh*t all you want without kids, who are you hurting?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:36pm

Not having kids is easy. . It's worse in my opinion to not have kids and still not on top socioeconomics wise and still wanna talk sh*t.

People think just because they know their way around a condom that they deserve a prize.. please

More like the people that don't know their way around a condom are the ones that usually want a prize.....

But I will say this.....I rather a childless person be broke on their own than a mug toting around a bunch of babies......

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:38pm

More like the people that don't know their way around a condom are the ones that usually want a prize.....

But I will say this.....I rather a childless person be broke on their own than a mug toting around a bunch of babies......

now that's a fact.  

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:40pm

Well....It took Thomas Edison 2,000+ tries for the light bulb

(even tho he stole the idea from a blk man)Ouch

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Well....It took Thomas Edison 2,000+ tries for the light bulb

(even tho he stole the idea from a blk man)Ouch

Right....if it wasn't for the Brotha he'd still be trying.....

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:44pm
Was this thread made to celebrate her project or judge her reproduction?

Print Page | Close Window