Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366212
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 6:57am

Topic: I just miss u guys.
Posted By: newdiva1
Subject: I just miss u guys.
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:51am
Sexi, Lady Di, Miss Celie, Qualified, INMH, Mistress Shaka, SoS, Charmed, AfroGerman, BFD, Applecheeks...

I was just sittin and marinatin' while I had a minute at work.  And...iono..I actually had a pang in my heart. 

I just miss y'all.

Replies:
Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:24am
Ksilver too.

I was trying to remember lady Di's name the other day thanks you. Hope everyone is well

Posted By: hennared
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:39am
.. And Nufsayd, and I'm sure there are others.. Ooo and, Lrigyttiw... my former mentors 'round these parts!  Miss them all.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:19am
Yeah I miss the old crew

Posted By: ilovelife
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:41am
I miss everyone too :(

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 1:08pm
Aww that was shhooo shweeet New!!! I miss everyone too, I still rock with you down in the dungeon lol. This side of the forum is so dull now.

Posted By: charmed
Date Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 9:52pm
I miss you guys too.

Posted By: tessa
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 3:54am
had to log in for this

Posted By: LynnNyc
Date Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:52am
Definitely, back in the day when the PV term never even existed... BonaFide Diva, Charmed, etc. freely shared vendor information.

And big up to Ashley'sMom (AM) who took the lace wig game to a whole 'nuther level...LOL

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 12:08pm
I remember all those ladies...AM was well known for keeping it real when people posted lace app pics (yes I would lurk from weaves). Wonder where everybody is these days?

Posted By: Celie
Date Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:29am
Heart NewD !  Missing you and all too ! Remember on holidays how we partyied up on this bad boy ?
I am so busy that I am using wigs like hats !  I just throw 'em on and keep it moving.  I have to do better !  Hope all is well with you.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:40am
Originally posted by hennared hennared wrote:

.. And Nufsayd, and I'm sure there are others.. Ooo and, Lrigyttiw... my former mentors 'round these parts!  Miss them all.

yup.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:47am
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

Heart NewD !  Missing you and all too ! Remember on holidays how we partyied up on this bad boy ?
I am so busy that I am using wigs like hats !  I just throw 'em on and keep it moving.  I have to do better !  Hope all is well with you.

Yes ma'am I remember. LOL i'm doing well.  I'm doing the same thing with my units.LOL   i'm trying to get back into the habit of applying and wearing my remy units.  I love the look of them but i can't be bothered sometimes.  I've been throwing on synthetics and keepin' it moving some days.

Posted By: Lwhite1960
Date Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:10pm

Hey Ms Celie! *Waving like a mad hatter* I sure miss the "good old, bad old, WTH wrong with her" old days.

I really miss the days of "Leroy and Skillet".

Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 12:02pm
where is Nuffy?? I miss chatting with her she's one of the nicest genuine people I have met on here.

Posted By: SatinBeauty
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:32pm
Hi ladies!  Been a whileTongue

Posted By: Mistress Shaka
Date Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 4:28pm
Hello Ladies!

I miss you too and it had been a long time indeed.  Hopefully I can start posting a bit more along with pictures.

I pray all of you have been well and that we can get BHM rocking again. :-)

Love `n` Light

~Mistress Shaka~

Posted By: Nufsayd
Date Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by ilovelife ilovelife wrote:

where is Nuffy?? I miss chatting with her she's one of the nicest genuine people I have met on here.

Hello ladies...nice to feel the love!!! Hope all is going well with everyone. How's that baby girl doing @ilovelife????

Posted By: Wisney
Date Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 6:45pm
I don't know how much right i have to say this, but i miss everyone too :( I just remember when I first joined that there were ladies on here who had the most amazing applications and units, like gold standard and the forum was ALWAYS buzzing with like really great posts and stuff. I haven't been back here properly in a while, but it seems very different to how it was

Date Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 5:45pm
YOOOOUUUU WHOOOO ! How are you ? Great to hear from you.  Yeah, I miss the Leroy and the Skillet. What are you doing on the hair front  ? I miss all the ritual ! Maybe I will do better, and then again, I am wearing curly kinky synthies and I love it.

Posted By: SheRah
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 11:06am
Hey ladies it's been a while.

Posted By: purpleredrose
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

I don't know how much right i have to say this, but i miss everyone too :( I just remember when I first joined that there were ladies on here who had the most amazing applications and units, like gold standard and the forum was ALWAYS buzzing with like really great posts and stuff. I haven't been back here properly in a while, but it seems very different to how it was

Wisney, have you bought a wig yet?Wink

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 7:18pm
I sure miss everyone...we had great times.. wine parties, sharing secrets...priceless advice...loving on each other...

Posted By: LongHairRedBottom
Date Posted: Dec 15 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Celie Celie wrote:

YOOOOUUUU WHOOOO ! How are you ? Great to hear from you.  Yeah, I miss the Leroy and the Skillet. What are you doing on the hair front  ? I miss all the ritual ! Maybe I will do better, and then again, I am wearing curly kinky synthies and I love it.

Me too Ms. Celie. Waaaaayyyy less maintenance and they look pretty darn good!
(AKA Butta'ScotchWinkWink)

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 7:21am
Originally posted by Nufsayd Nufsayd wrote:

Hello ladies...nice to feel the love!!! Hope all is going well with everyone. How's that baby girl doing @ilovelife????

hey Nuffy!!!!!!! bBAY GIRL is baby no more LOL she will be 4 next April and diva with a capital D. LOL 

Posted By: alabamakim
Date Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:39am
I miss coming to this forum too, I've been super lazy since I had this active little boyWacko, I don't have time to put on a regular wig, so applying a LF, is out the window right now... Lord, but I so miss that lookClap 

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 5:54pm
Have a happy holiday!  Miss you Nuffy.. you injected new life and made us all excited about what you were going to do "NEXT".. how are the challenges with your boys.. are yous till wearing lace fronts?
Miss you!!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 2:46am
Originally posted by purpleredrose purpleredrose wrote:

LOL

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:34am

hey Nuffy!!!!!!! bBAY GIRL is baby no more LOL she will be 4 next April and diva with a capital D. LOL 

Girl time flies, doesn't it??? Doesn't seem like it has been that longShocked I would love to see a pic of lil ms divaLOL Merry XMas and Happy New Year!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

Have a happy holiday!  Miss you Nuffy.. you injected new life and made us all excited about what you were going to do "NEXT".. how are the challenges with your boys.. are yous till wearing lace fronts?
Miss you!!

Hey Tressa!!! How are you??? I miss you too! Everything is going ok...and still have challenges, but hey that's life for you, right??? And yes girl, I am still rocking lace...even though I took a break this summer. Merry XMas and Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:57am

LOL girrrl

Date Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:58am

Hello Nuffy Smile

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 5:47am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Hello Nuffy Smile

Hey girlie!!! I hope you had a very merry XMAS and are enjoying your holidaySmile

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 3:17pm
yes thanks ladies for answering its good to know you all at least still read the boards.  Mistress Shaka sista so good to see/hear from you

Posted By: curlygirl11
Date Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 9:57pm
I used to be SO addicted to this forum back in the day. The bantor back and forth was priceless.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by curlygirl11 curlygirl11 wrote:

I used to be SO addicted to this forum back in the day. The bantor back and forth was priceless.

Hey U!!!!!!! Happy Happy New Year!!!!!

Posted By: Wisney
Date Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:17pm

Haha! No, unfortunately not, I just decided to grow my own hair out in the end. I haven't cut it since August 2012! It's nice having my curls back ;) 

Posted By: Mochachip915
Date Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:39pm
I stumbled on this post and wow I cant believe so many Greats! I cant speak to things now because I haven't been on in a while but the ladies Nuffy mentioned and Nuffy herself were the best.  I learned so much from your posts and enjoyed reading the back and forth exchanges and how you guys would correct disrespect.  ClapClapClap

Posted By: TransitAngst
Date Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:24am
I miss you guys too! (Even if no one misses me Cry)

Date Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

Just popped in to say....of course your are missed tooSmile

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 11:51am
Damn, I was just saying this the other day.  I was like where the hell all of the LFs vets go.   I miss ya'll too.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:38am
Originally posted by TransitAngst TransitAngst wrote:

come nuh gyal. Hug

Posted By: betyboop
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:27pm
don't forget me!Wink

Posted By: betyboop
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 9:30pm
hi old vets! we  used to have such fun on here

Posted By: margaret ataha
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 7:00pm
I miseed myselfLOL

Posted By: Shannen
Date Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:27pm
What a difference a day makes.
Be Blessed!

Posted By: TooBlessed
Date Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:09am
*Looks around*
Hi ladies -- its been a minute.  The lace game sure has changed!

Posted By: choclatey77
Date Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 9:48am
I hope everyone is doing well, it's been a long time!

Date Posted: May 27 2014 at 9:57pm
I miss you all too. Been out the hair thang a long time now. Wearing kinky curly sythies full time and sometimes I miss LFs.  I am going to try and up my game. LOL
Hope everyone is doing well. :waving madly:
C

Posted By: nappyface
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:49pm
Hi I miss the vets too. Hi Celie, Hi Everyone. Where did Sexi go? Do we all have to sing the Justin Timberlake song to make her appear"?

Posted By: nappyface
Date Posted: May 30 2014 at 1:50pm
Celie I lost my old laptop that had the links to your radio show? Please can you tell me how to find it in the Internet? :-) xxxxxxx

Date Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:47pm
Thanks for asking nappyface.  Check your inbox.

Posted By: ljdream00
Date Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 11:46pm
Embarrassed it's been 3 years since I've been in here. I surely missed all who was mentioned above. Wishing everyone well..... I see things have CHANGED around here LOL Shocked

Posted By: MissDarkEyes
Date Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 11:24am
The weave/lace front/makeup sections use to be so much fun AND informative.  Now everyone seems to all be in the Talk section arguing about "new blacks".  Confused  Hope more ladies come back to make these sections fun/informative again.

Posted By: lindygaga
Date Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 2:29am
I miss everyone deeply~

Print Page | Close Window