Print Page | Close Window

Zimmerman Assaults Preggo GF

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=366202
Printed Date: Jul 21 2018 at 12:52pm

Topic: Zimmerman Assaults Preggo GF
Posted By: Chantal34
Subject: Zimmerman Assaults Preggo GF
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:02pm
GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
ARRESTED 
ALLEGEDLY ATTACKED PREGNANT GF
EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
1118_zimmerman_mug
George Zimmerman has been arrested in Orlando, FL after allegedly attacking his pregnant girlfriend, law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to law enforcement sources -- which have been involved with the Zimmerman case since day one and have always been reliable -- Zimmerman got physical with his girlfriend earlier today, who claimed she was pregnant.
Since she's pregnant, we're told the domestic violence charge is automatically listed as a felony. The Seminole County Sheriff's website says Zimmerman is not eligible for bail.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Zimmerman JUST arrived to a local jail and is currently being booked into the system. 

Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with cops ever since he was acquitted back in July of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l1sjI600" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/george-zimmerman-arrested-domestic-violence/#ixzz2l1sjI600

Replies:
Posted By: lumii18
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:04pm
This fool has been arrested way more times than Trayvon...who's the thug now? Mmph

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Please change title you know it's gonna repost

Posted By: danieb23
This dumbas* thinks he's above the law now. Acquired of mixer and he stillll continues to do dumb ish. When will they stop playing with this dude?

Posted By: GoldieLocks
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:06pm
Boy, that man is ugly.

Posted By: maysay1
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Please change title you know it's gonna repost

Cosign...at least put his name in the title or something.

Posted By: iBetYouhNvNika
Why am I not surprised ?

Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:07pm
Looks like he is the criminal

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:09pm
I don't want to hear or see NO white tears. Where are those jurors now??

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I don't want to hear or see NO white tears. Where are those jurors now??

Where are any of his supporters? They're awful quiet now...

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:12pm
Marissa Alexander was denied bail several days ago too...this is fcuked up...

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:14pm
Great!   I wish she would have stood her ground, and sent him six feet under.   He feels that he is above everyone and the law.  I hope this is not another false alarm.

Posted By: gemini1591
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:14pm
I know this is kind of bad but I can't find any kind of sympathy for the gf. You decided to get pregnant by a murderer so meh

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:15pm
Not surprised

Posted By: whosbotheringme
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:16pm
I like how the Klan and all their sympathizers were trying to make Trayvon Martin out to be a thug, but it seems that George "the animal" Zimmerman can't stay his ass out of jail.  FOH.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

Marissa Alexander was denied bail several days ago too...this is fcuked up...

I am furious about that, she harmed no one. Yet zimmerman killed Trayvon, and justice was not served.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:17pm

Yes Claudie I can't wait until SOMEONE "stands their ground" with this fool.  I will actually rejoice at the death of another "human".

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:17pm
I wouldn't be surprised if they release him and act all light about the situation as if it's nothing.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:20pm
Of course he did.  He is a time bomb that has already exploded several times.   Still has to kill somebody white for mfs to care. 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Yes Claudie I can't wait until SOMEONE "stands their ground" with this fool.  I will actually rejoice at the death of another "human".

Who, I am happy to see you Big smile. That less  than human is going to mess with the wrong person one day.   Karma is a bytch with a golf club.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:23pm

his eyes are so close togetherDead

I.....nvmDead

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:27pm
Did he divorce his wife yet?

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
is she white? otherwise he's still gonna get off 

the article says it's a felony like that means something. murder was a felony too 

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Welp I won't waste the fcuks I don't give
Hope they whoop his ass on the inside
Don't drop the soap bish

Hey Mrs. Claudie ***waves furiously***.  I am always here lurking in the background lol.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:28pm

I hope he is gone for good this time

it seems like the longer he is out walking free

the more YT folk think they can get away with anything with no punishment

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Hey Mrs. Claudie ***waves furiously***.  I am always here lurking in the background lol.

Who, waving!!  I miss you!!  I have been lurking most of the time also.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:40pm
He really does think he's Superman.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:43pm
He still has supporters.... theyre saying that hes being stalked by the law and hunted downSleepy.... Ive read the "this poor guy" ,"his life has been ruined"..ish already...he could kill again and folks will say he was forced into it by the media or that he was framed.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:45pm
shes preggo? 

she talkin about how much of a monster he is and how he pulled out a gun on her and her dad and she still fckin him..? 

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:48pm
antagonizing your wife with a pregnant gf on top of everything else

I'm relieved that justice will be served eventually although I would have preferred justice for Trayvon when it was called for

Posted By: KeraNykole
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

shes preggo? 

she talkin about how much of a monster he is and how he pulled out a gun on her and her dad and she still fckin him..? 

I'm not 100% sure on this but I don't think their talking about his ex-wife. I think he has a new girlfriend. Either way...bish is stupid.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

shes preggo? 

he pulled a gun on his wife and his father in law

this is a new girlfriend Wacko

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:54pm
wtf??????????

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:56pm
He hasn't skipped a beat. New gf..fresh pregnancy..still living IN ORLANDO..where the goons at?? This can't be life.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:56pm
oh.. i get it. he has a new preggo gf... i didnt read. 

welp.. i hope there is some justice this time. 

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 3:05pm
Until there is an actual judgment for his long term incarceration, I'm not gonna hold my breath. Too many disappointments with the "justice system" already. That beady eyed bastard...

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 3:14pm
not surprised. he has a history of domestic violence. isn't he still legally married? this dude went and knocked up the first groupie who showed him some attention imho.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 3:21pm
i wanna see the chick who's sayin George Zimmerman is my baby farva Stern Smile

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 3:35pm
pregnant wife pregnant gf he physically assaults and allegedly pulled guns on both after getting away with murdering a child yet he still has supporters Sleepy

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 3:37pm
christmas came early!

his gf can go to hell too.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 4:16pm
Good! With any luck she'll miscarry and he'll be charged with fetuscide.

Whatever happened with the wife's pregnancy? Did her fat ass digest the baby?

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 4:26pm
That man is obviously a loose cannon and has self destructive tendencies.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Good Lort DeadDead

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I knew I heard somewhere that his wife was pregnant during the trial or something...Then all of a sudden the story disappeared. It was probably a bogus story leaked by the defense to gain sympathy.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 4:37pm
Lmfaooo farra out ------>

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 4:52pm
does he get away with these cause his father is a judge or something or has family that is in the law enforcement?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:18pm
@GK: That "baby" was probably gas from the get go. We saw how good both they fat asses were eating off that donation money. smdh

@Dior: His father was a judge, but he's now retired. And yes, his daddy's connections are exactly why he keeps getting away with shyt.

@Fresh & Hot: Don't you 2 start with me, or we will go on!

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:29pm

Zimmerman, who was acquitted earlier this year of murdering teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested after the incident at the home of Samantha Schiebe, Lemma said. He also was charged with two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief -- in connection with the same incident, Lemma said.

Zimmerman is being held in jail without bail and will make his first appearance in front of a judge Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET.

Schiebe called 911 at 12:30 E.T., Lemma said. Schiebe told dispatchers that Zimmerman broke a table and pointed the long-barreled shotgun at her. When she called for help, Zimmerman pushed her out the door and pushed small furniture in front of the door.

Schiebe gave responding deputies a key to the house. When they pushed the door open, they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

The aggravated assault charge, for allegedly pointing the gun at Schiebe, is a felony, Lemma said. The battery charge is for the alleged pushing and the mischief charge is for allegedly breaking the table, he said.

The sheriff's office is seeking a search warrant to look for two guns they believe are inside the home, he said.

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:30pm
So she said he pointed a gun at her...but they can't find the gun...and they charged him anyway?

I mean I'm TeamFZimmerman all the way but WTF?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:47pm
She's stupid af, I don't have an ounce of sympathy for her. He is a child murderer and I can't wait until karma catches him.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:55pm
Im not rejoicing a damn thing. He murdered an innocent teenager, didn't get arrested immediately, and walked free. He points a gun at his stupid pregnant bitch and immediately gets taken to jail. They had tons of evidence that he hunted Trayvon down like prey. They cant even find the gun he pointed at her but yet hes held without bond.

They keep letting him slide and slide. It will be all good in the hood until he slips up and busts a cap in whitey's ass then it will get real and then ppl will all the sudden cry "I knew he killed Trayvon on purpose!!"

Let me know when Trayvon gets justice. I can't be bothered about him pulling guns on dumb white bitches who let themselves get knocked up by a murderer.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:56pm
So he only pulls the trigger without hesitation  when the person on the other end is blk.....

This is apparently the "hot" blonde bombshell

samantha scheibe fb 1.jpg

Samantha Scheibe with mother Zimmerman

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 5:59pm
Karma is certainly happening very quickly.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:08pm
Unless they are lying, I don't consider this to be karma.

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:12pm
She is nothing close to a bombshell.   I hope his ass gets time for this....

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

She's blonde...that's the only criteria needed to be labeled a bombshell with these haoles..Ermm

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:27pm
it's only a matter of time before he kills someone else

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

She's blonde...that's the only criteria needed to be labeled a bombshell with these haoles..Ermm

So true!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:34pm
It would only be real karma  if he were gunned down by a black person for standing their ground.... as long as he is still walking freely and pointing guns at folk  he isnt feeling phased by any of this....

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:53pm
Trayvon will finally get his justice, one way or another...Zimmerman is a dangerous man, and the fact that he assaulted a pregnant woman, HIS WIFE, shows what a disturbed person he is. This time, since there are no guns involved, his supporters will disappear, and he will go to jail.

And once in jail, he will be raped over and over and over again, by black guys.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

It would only be real karma  if he were gunned down by a black person for standing their ground.... as long as he is still walking freely and pointing guns at folk  he isnt feeling phased by any of this....

I mean really.  Its probably easier to figure out who he hasn't pointed a gun at. 

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

This dumbas* thinks he's above the law now. Acquired of mixer and he stillll continues to do dumb ish. When will they stop playing with this dude?

When he kills someone White.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:37pm
tmz has the 911 call

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 9:28pm

Date Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 9:28pm
what a lawsuit when he finally kills someone

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:16am
Wait, in Sept 2013 his wife filed for divorce due to him cheating.  It's Nov 2013 and he has a pregnant girlfriend???  

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:36am
I don't feel bad for not not feeling bad about anyone who has intimate relations with this man

I hope the my bride case isn't for show as well and that the black da puts a solid case and sends a strong message out

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:15am
a poster from huffingtonpost wrote

"Yes. George Zimmerman is constantly innocently *being) following around women and children when they violently attack him for no reason. It's so sad for him."

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:33am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i wanna see the chick who's sayin George Zimmerman is my baby farva Stern Smile

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:46am
So who is still surprised that he's violent?...

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:48am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

yt ppl

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

yt ppl

Isn't he Spanish? All the people who jumped on his bandwagon didn't account for the fact that he's unstable.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:52am
Angry f those jurors that released this clown.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:55am
It doesn't matter but he is a white latino and many white and black latinos are disgusted by what he did.   His primary supporters are gun advocates and your every day yt racist/bigot.  And a few coons.   

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:04am
Gun advocates stay losing in the face of nonsense like this. They should enforce better laws about who can have them.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:50am
Why did God wait so long to get this dude? He was in trouble before the trayvon Martin murder, during, and after. A criminal is a criminal.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 9:34am
Why is he still alive?

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:50am

lmmfao Dead

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:52am

@GK: That "baby" was probably gas from the get go. We saw how good both they fat asses were eating off that donation money. smdh

@Dior: His father was a judge, but he's now retired. And yes, his daddy's connections are exactly why he keeps getting away with shyt.

@Fresh & Hot: Don't you 2 start with me, or we will go on!

DAMMIT Farra, stay out of this thread! Got me looking like a plum fool at work...LOLLOLCry.

<<----- to the left, to the left you go now LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Im not rejoicing a damn thing. He murdered an innocent teenager, didn't get arrested immediately, and walked free. He points a gun at his stupid pregnant bitch and immediately gets taken to jail. They had tons of evidence that he hunted Trayvon down like prey. They cant even find the gun he pointed at her but yet hes held without bond.

They keep letting him slide and slide. It will be all good in the hood until he slips up and busts a cap in whitey's ass then it will get real and then ppl will all the sudden cry "I knew he killed Trayvon on purpose!!"

Let me know when Trayvon gets justice. I can't be bothered about him pulling guns on dumb white bitches who let themselves get knocked up by a murderer.

Think of it as "divine justice" (in a sense)

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:56am
I'm not even gonna follow this story. I'll only pay attention when I hear he's convicted and going to prison for an extended period of time.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:05pm

boy these craccas at work don't like me this week. i been talkin all kinds of sh*t

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:31pm
I came to BHM as soon as I found out.  I guess we have to wait for him to kill a white person before he gets what he deserves. 

I just hope one day instead of attacking a woman or a kid he tries it with someone who f**ks him up.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:40pm
George Zimmerman
Ordered to Give Up Guns
And Stay Away from GF
Breaking News
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_sstqymk5" rel="nofollow">1011913_zimmerman_court_launch_v2
George Zimmerman has just been ordered to stay the hell away from his GF after their domestic violence dispute yesterday -- during which he allegedly pointed a shotgun at her face -- and he's also required to give up his firearms ... shotgun included.

Zimmerman just faced a judge in Florida for the first time since his arrest. During the hearing, the judge granted him $9,000 bond ... but on a few conditions.

1) Zimmerman must stay 1,500 feet away from his GF at all times, and have ZERO contact with her.
2) He must relinquish possession of his firearms (including the shotgun he allegedly pointed at her)
3) He can't leave the State of Florida
4) He must wear a monitoring device to track his location

Normally, a defendant is required to purchase his own monitoring device -- which can be pretty expensive -- but Zimmerman's lawyer said he's too poor ... so the judge waived the cost.

During the hearing, the prosecutor also recounted an additional domestic violence incident that allegedly occurred last week, during which Zimmerman allegedly choked his GF and then threatened to commit suicide. The incident was not reported to police.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-court-judge-domestic-violence-arrested-shotgun-girlfriend-pregnant/#ixzz2l7dc4cnc" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/19/george-zimmerman-court-judge-domestic-violence-arrested-shotgun-girlfriend-pregnant/#ixzz2l7dc4cnc

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

B/c being black is a crime.  Cry

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:56pm
had he been locked up initially none of this would be happening. smh

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:59pm
The comments on TMZ are hilarious.  One guy said the only people still back him are the NRA and Charles Manson.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:35pm
Why did they put him in protective custody not understanding that smh

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 2:41pm
he doesn't look too worried, evidently why would he

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:29pm
George Zimmerman's estranged wife has her hubby just where she wants him -- in a 5 x 7 cell so she can FINALLY serve him with divorce docs ... and we're told that's exactly what happened.

Shellie Zimmerman's lawyer, Kelly B. Sims tells us ... with the help of the jailers, they were able to serve George in a solitary cell last night at the Seminole County Jail.

TMZ broke the story ... George has been dodging Shellie for months in her quest to serve him with papers to end their marriage, but he blew his cover yesterday ... after being arrested for allegedly threatening his current girlfriend with a shotgun.

Shellie filed for divorce from George Sept. 5 ... she says the marriage started going to hell even before the Trayvon Martin murder trial.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:32pm
1118_zimmerman_mug

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:43pm

George Zimmerman's estranged wife has her hubby just where she wants him -- in a 5 x 7 cell so she can FINALLY serve him with divorce docs ... and we're told that's exactly what happened.

Shellie Zimmerman's lawyer, Kelly B. Sims tells us ... with the help of the jailers, they were able to serve George in a solitary cell last night at the Seminole County Jail.

TMZ broke the story ... George has been dodging Shellie for months in her quest to serve him with papers to end their marriage, but he blew his cover yesterday ... after being arrested for allegedly threatening his current girlfriend with a shotgun.

Shellie filed for divorce from George Sept. 5 ... she says the marriage started going to hell even before the Trayvon Martin murder trial.
Not the brightest bulb in the box.

Dodging divorce papers but shacking up and impregnating the next bish? How funny.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:45pm
His whole lineage is bitter sweet. Idk what else can be said about this man at this point...

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 4:48pm
Girlfriend???  Wasn't this clown JUST married?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:27pm
George Zimmerman makes the Daily News frontpage on November 19, the day he gets out from jail on $9,000 bail over a dispute that could lead to a prison sentence.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 6:56pm
A poster from the dailynews.com wrote

His girlfriend is afraid for her life? 
Why? Is she a black teenager?

Read more:  http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-arraigned-tuesday-article-1.1521899#ixzz2l8vEoDAG" rel="nofollow - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmerman-arraigned-tuesday-article-1.1521899#ixzz2l8vEoDAG

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:00pm
I'd rather see a headline that reads "Zimmerman is dead".

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 7:32pm
Quote Schiebe gave responding deputies a key to the house. When they pushed the door open, they found Zimmerman, who was sitting and unarmed, Lemma said. He was passive and cooperative, Lemma said.

So a man who is known to have a history of violence and several guns in his possession barricaded himself in a house and when the police arrived, they just calmly unlocked the door and pushed their way in. No S.W.A.T, no tear gas, not even an attempt to make him come out of the house. 

Interesting....

Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I'd rather see a headline that reads "Zimmerman is dead".

It's coming...only a matter of time. 

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 8:55pm
I don't feel sorry for her ass AT ALL. Victim blaming? IDGAF
I hope he gets raped with a broken broom stick

Print Page | Close Window