Print Page | Close Window

shesahomewrecker.com...umm

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365988
Printed Date: Nov 21 2017 at 5:15pm

Topic: shesahomewrecker.com...umm
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: shesahomewrecker.com...umm
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:35pm
check your man.  but my nosey ass will be browsing.  

what do y'all think of this site?

1 star?  someone's sucking someone's husband's Censored.  

Replies:
Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:48pm
I'm all in! This is hilarious!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:49pm
LOL it really is...4 out of 5 stories i clicked on involve military folk.  smh.

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:50pm
I am over here in tears at the pancake titty lady! And the comments. . .   

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:54pm
Well if I was a mistress and put on blast better believe I sam creating an account to respond and put you and your husband on blast. With photos of me with your man, negative stuff he said about you and y'all relationship, etc. You gonna hate that you tried to check me instead of shaming your lying cheating hubby.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sad but true. That military life..I know many who have divorced due to servicemen cheating or their spouse.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Well if I was a mistress and put on blast better believe I sam creating an account to respond and put you and your husband on blast. With photos of me with your man, negative stuff he said about you and y'all relationship, etc. You gonna hate that you tried to check me instead of shaming your lying cheating hubby.

i would have to do the same thing.  we're all going down with the ship.

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 11:58pm
Is this sight legal, it got pictures, isn't this against the law, defamation or something

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:01am
these dudes jeopardizing their lives for some poosie!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:01am
OMG, they are arguing in the comments and they don't even know the home wrecker!

Posted By: Allure.
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:03am

omg!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I never understood why the women confront the the side bish, just makes them look pathetic and gives ur man and the side bish something to laugh at!

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:07am
   LOL

omg. that ladies boobs were terribleCry

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:11am
I'm here trying to cram study for my exams and now this. If I fail I know who to blame. Too funny and tragic at the same time. 

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:13am
damn i found the first lady on facebook....i'm debating whether or not to give her the link but nah i'll stay out of it.....

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:16am
Wow these dudes are really up and leaving their families for random women. May child support destroy their trifling asses.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:16am
the first comment:
"That bitch needs to flip them flap jacks! Looks like they been laying on that side too long."
Dead

and on that note i'm going to go attempt studying some more now

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:19am

That comment and the 1 comment under the lady who posted her boobs and coochie!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:21am
Omg why does one of the posts have the chicks mugshots?!?!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:23am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Omg why does one of the posts have the chicks mugshots?!?!

Gurl. . . Wait until you get to the bootleg Keshia Cole with no eye brows! And some of them look like white trash!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:23am
lol sorry keepgrowing...i thought this would bring entertainment to those of us bored on a saturday night.  the comment section has me dyin too.

some of these wives though...based on their stupidity they really shouldn't be blasting some of these girls.  a few of them are still with the guy!!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:31am
The 1 chick is cross eyed! Lawd. . . make'em stop!

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:33am
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... shrugs I guess...

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:38am
If you stildamn blasting the woman but stsying with your cheater and never mentioning his name.

Some of them have serial cheating men and still stay with old dude.

It's there a rebuttal section for the accused.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:39am
On my cell.excuse.the typos

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:43am
Did they add the caption to the photo I'm A SLUT!

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:20am
these bishes look so stupid… 

feelin like they're doin somethin by 'outing' home wreckers yet your dumbass is still with dude.. and/or messaging the next bish asking her to stop talking to your man… 
BITCH you need to be getting in that mans ass even harder than these sluts he's fcukin with.. 

smh.. the stupidity.. they look so dumb… 

the site is interesting/sorta funny nevertheless.. this will be a nice read 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:18am
i never liked sites like this that put peoples govt on blast because you never know what the truth is or the motivation behind it.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:22am
It's much easier to just stomp a bish.....

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:30am
This site is super messy from the dudes up to no good, the wives who have all this rage and the chicks who straight up don't care that they're breaking up homes. Makes me wanna stay single. It's rough out here.

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:36am
I don't like sites like this. Put your husband on blast too.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:38am
they have a website called don't date him where they put cheating men on blast

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:43am
http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/
Looks like the fellas are included

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:28am
http://shesahomewrecker.com/katie-mcqueen-arlington-texas/

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:49am
I hate to call another woman ugly but damn...I guess I had the misconception that mistresses were hot. Guys can be dumb as a box of rocks sometimes.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:50am
Can we get a link to the site ? TIA

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:52am
Lol I had to go look its pretty tame compared to what ive seen on facebook.

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 9:55am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

these bishes look so stupid… 

feelin like they're doin somethin by 'outing' home wreckers yet your dumbass is still with dude.. and/or messaging the next bish asking her to stop talking to your man… 
BITCH you need to be getting in that mans ass even harder than these sluts he's fcukin with.. 

smh.. the stupidity.. they look so dumb… 

the site is interesting/sorta funny nevertheless.. this will be a nice read 

Chilllle, I agree with this to the last period.

Chick was on there talking about all the pictures the mistress took with her husband, she posted one of them and blurred the husbands face out.

Huh

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:44am
Women are territorial so the first action a lot of us take is to protect what's ours. Even if they are trifling these women still worked to build their relationships and keep their families together.

Posted By: Hello! Tsuki
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 10:46am
Wow these women are quite homely

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:35pm
They don't want to ID and embarrass their husbands because that would ID and embarrass themselves to friends and family.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:40pm
I hate when women blame the other woman; it's pathetic.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:51pm
i can understand placing some blame on the woman.. 
it appears that the majority of those women knew the man was married and/or had children… 

its one thing to go after a taken man.. and another to like really really pursue a man with children and an actual family.. like you know that if y'all get involved you'll play a role in breaking up a family… 
if you really like him THAT much and you feel he feels the same way about you.. make him break up with her and/or show me them divorce papers first… 
half of them hos were knowingly being hidden and sneaking around.. and then had the nerve to get at the wives… it would be hard for me to not have several words for her.. but trust he'd get it too.. way worse. 

Posted By: TOUSHA11
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 12:58pm
I do not blame the women it is the man who is responsible for protecting his family and saying no. No matter how hard she pursues him, he still can say no it takes two people to cheat and have sex so if one does not participant then it can not happen.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

they have a website called don't date him where they put cheating men on blast
I was about to say don't date him girl.com & sorry baby daddy.com  LOL 

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:18pm
this woman didn't stay.  sh*t has me rolling

Meet Christina “Chrissy” Pannozzo. She is a real whore. She was a high school classmate of my eldest daughter and she is my husband, John, who is twice her age cause she has Daddy Issues. She worked at a convenience store in the Oswego NY area. It only took me 3 hours to find out who this whore was once he finally admitted that he was ‘seeing someone’ after lying about it. She likes to make home movies of her sucking my husband off.  She had a fiancée that she cheated on to get with my husband yet she denied she anything but faithful. She’s been in 3 relationships in the past two years and has been engaged at least twice. She’s known for popping pills and smoking pot and even posts pictures on FB with her bong on the table.

My husband told me that she never asked him to get a divorce. She was bragging to friends that she met a new ‘man’ that had a house and $$. She was fine with him being married and coming home to his wife at night. I guess she liked the idea of the big paycheck he was suppose to be getting. He liked to flash his money when he’d stop at the convenience store and buy his lottery tickets and cigs. She must have thought he was loaded. She never realized that he is so far in debt and he’s always broke even on his big salary because he likes to spend money. She actually let him bring her puppy to my house for us to take care of it while she moved out of the apartment she shared with her ex-boyfriend. Husband said he was puppy sitting a friend’s dog — actually he was a bitch while I babysat her bitch. At least the dog is cute — the whore is not.

It only took me a week from the time I found out about this whore to get a lawyer and only 2 weeks to file for a divorce. I had my crazy gun toting husband ousted from my home and I was awarded a nice sum of weekly maintenance so that I could move out and leave him the broken down house. The whore blocked me on FB but publicly posted that she has been “In a Relationship” with my husband since October 9th. Geez –I didn’t know until late November when I went down to the bank and pulled all the financial records and proved that he was running up the credit cards on this whore. He has denied in his counterclaim for divorce that he has even been with this slut. Now this whore has moved into my house with him and is acting like it’s her home. Wake up whore — you may think that you can just take over my life but I have some news for you. You will never be me — I have morals and I’m faithful. I didn’t have to blow someone’s husband to get a man.

You can have him. I’ve been with him for 13 years. He’s suffered from depression for at least 8 years. Some days he couldn’t even get out of bed and spent the day crying. He’s threatened to ‘eat his gun’. He convinced himself that he was exposed to Agent Orange and was suffering from early onset dementia — he is paranoid and delusional. He likes to carry a gun to make up for his erectile dysfunction that is due to his bad cholesterol and smoking. He is fat. He has a hairy birthmark on his back. He has periodontal disease and he’s losing his teeth – and the ones he does have are turning dark brown from his two pack a day cigarette habit. He has already been to the hospital twice since I served him with divorce papers for stress/fake heart attacks. He has had hemorrhoids and has had surgery on his ass. His knees are shot. He now claims that he has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. How Sexy!! I stayed with him because I promised to be there for better or worse….. I didn’t promise to stay there thru a whore or dirty blow jobs from Chrissy.

Keep him. I hope you help him pay the bills and learn to take care of old man like wiping his ass and feeding him puree’d food once all his teeth fall out. Thanks for taking this winner off my hands. To my husband ===> Karma is a bitch — and when you cheat on a faithful woman you’ll get the Bitch you deserve — and in this case her name is Chrissy the Whore

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:38pm

it appears that the majority of those women knew the man was married and/or had children… 

its one thing to go after a taken man.. and another to like really really pursue a man with children and an actual family.. like you know that if y'all get involved you'll play a role in breaking up a family… 
if you really like him THAT much and you feel he feels the same way about you.. make him break up with her and/or show me them divorce papers first… 
half of them hos were knowingly being hidden and sneaking around.. and then had the nerve to get at the wives… it would be hard for me to not have several words for her.. but trust he'd get it too.. way worse. 

that's how i feel too...i feel perfectly ok blaming the other women who KNEW what was going on.  you are a thirsty slut and deserve to be shamed.  a lot of the stories involved the homewrecker taunting the wife and spending time with her children.  however, like you said, the guy would get it way worse because he was the one who opened the door.

some of these women need to take a seat after they chose to sleep with their men again or try to take them back.  after that, anything the homewrecker did is nullified.  

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:40pm

http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/

lol there's like 10 guys on there. smh.

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 1:45pm

+1 I side-eye anyone who thinks the woman is blameless. Yes the man should get it harder but there are many woman who have no boundaries when it comes to going after married men.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:10pm
"hoes gon' be hoes, so I couldn't blame Tammy"

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

They don't want to ID and embarrass their husbands because that would ID and embarrass themselves to friends and family.

Yup.

Plus these people are married with children. So like it or not, he is still the father of their kids. So these men will be in their lives forever due to the children they share. Same reason why there is men dragging other men that cheated with their wives.

The other websites where the women are putting the guy on blast mostly feature people that weren't married, but were dating. So she has no connection with the skanky dude other than the miserable time they shared together while dating.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:22pm
I can live with this

Posted By: lady_tee
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:38pm

Wow these dudes are really up and leaving their families for random women. May child support destroy their trifling asses.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 2:47pm
member of the "leave him gurl" brigade LOL

My husband and I have been together for 3yrs and have a 2yr old daughter.  This hoe was a coworker who acted as a friend telling me how I should leave my husband and so on.  All the while she was him every single day. What pissed me the most was that one time she and some friends were at my house and she saying how he is not the man for me etc. I was drunk and fell asleep while she stayed at my house with my husband while they have been f**king for a while. I felt so stupid when I found out.

She is twice my body and way uglier how come that bastard *&%^$#@Eed her. Be careful with hoe she might act like is your best friend while she is doing your man.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 3:43pm
I saw someone I know on there...wouldnt be surprised if all that was said is true.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:24pm
lank

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:26pm

lol there's like 10 guys on there. smh.

Now you know LOL........that list should be just as long if not longer than the women's.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 8:45pm
^^most men wouldn't bother posting . I know one who would, but most wouldn't lol.

(I wouldn't bother either)

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:31pm

Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

I do not blame the women it is the man who is responsible for protecting his family and saying no. No matter how hard she pursues him, he still can say no it takes two people to cheat and have sex so if one does not participant then it can not happen.

IA to an extent.
She is to take some blame if she pursues the relationship knowing he has a family. BUT. The onus is on him.
The other woman did not walk down any aisle with the wife and take vows. HE needs to respect his wife and family.
She has no obligation to do so.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 2:50pm
IMO cheating is on the one who is supposed to be in the committed relationship.   I also believe that if you lay down with dogs you gonna get fleas so I support this form of therapy 100%

ETA:  In other words, make sure you fckn a niccah that can protect ya coochie and tittay shots from being posted on this site or stop fckn niccahs who are already in a relationship. 

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:09pm
if i catch a woman in the act with my husband she's getting her ass beat.  no questions asked.  i can always deal with him after, i'll probably never see her again.  i wouldn't participate on this site bc once you put all your business out into cyberspace it will grow legs.  ass whooping is swift justice, no strings attached.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:09pm
see the bolded is some of the reasons why men dont take women seriously

after alllllll that ratchetness and nastiness, she takes him back...SMGDH

"I’ve been married to my husband for a little over 5 years now and when I found out about this disgusting relationship between my husband and this whore, my marriage wasn’t at its best but I still don’t think cheating is an excuse. We were going through some awful things, everything got worse when my ex-boyfriend came to the picture and confessed to me he was still in love with and asked me to leave my husband. I obviously told him to go f**k himself. I told my husband about it and he started doubting me. But to be honest with you, I know in my heart he used this excuse to do what he did. We got into a fight and somehow I ended up spending the night at my sisters. That night I received a random text message from someone I didn’t know letting me know that my husband was throwing a party in our apartment. I was so angry but I waited until the next day to go there. I went in the apartment and all the furniture was moved and it just confirmed the text, but neither of us said a word about it. I asked him to go buy diapers for our, then 2 year old daughter, and he went. But before he left, he said he needed to go somewhere after. While I was in the apartment I started looking around and 15 minutes later, something in my heart told me to look out the window and I saw my husband pulling up but I noticed that there was someone on the front seat and I noticed long hair. I decided to go downstairs and see who she was.  I bumped into him in the elevator and he didn’t want to let me go downstairs, that’s when I knew. I forced myself in the elevator and went downstairs to the car and there she was. He locked the car from outside so I wouldn’t be able to get her and honestly, I just wanted to see her face. When I was able to see her, OMG! All I could see was an ugly face covered in zits and also some horse teeth. I was dying, couldn’t believe my eyes. I asked her in Spanish to get out of the car to prove to me that she wasn’t having anything with my husband and she looked at me and started laughing. My husband and I started arguing and he denied having anything with her and then somehow got physical and I ended up with a big scratch on my chest.

After arguing, he then left and I went upstairs. I was going crazy. I went and stayed at my sister and the 2 days later I called my husband to tell him I wanted to get my stuff out of the apartment and I need the keys ( I didn’t have keys at that time) and he said NO! So I just went to the property’s office and asked for a copy of the key and then went to the apartment I went in and I see 2 people laying on my couch, a guy and girl that was half naked, but on the floor I see and extra pair of girls shoes. So I went in to my room and guess who was there? That ugly bitch was in my bed naked! And she was on the phone with my dear husband so disappointed I was there!! I had a camera and I just started taking pictures of her, trying to get out of the apartment like cockroach! I was insanely mad, my husband was texting me, calling me nonstop and did the craziest and called the police on him. He was being charged with domestic violence (i showed them the big a$$ scratch on my chest) and ADULTERY. HA! I didn’t even know that in my state you could be found guilty of adultery if proven. A restriction order was filed and during that time he tried through every way to contact me and ask for forgiveness. During that time I was a mess. I relied on my friends and they were angry for me. This bitch likes to be explicit about everything she does and told everyone about how, when, where, and what my husband and her used to do. She told everyone I was the EX. And to confirm how big of a whore she is, while she was “with” my husband she was talking and “doing” other guys too. Anyway, after 2 months of dealing with the legal stuff, my baby girl was diagnosed with depression at 2 years old because she was missing her dad a lot. So I decided to give our marriage another try. But before I continue, in the result of all that mess… we lost our apartment, our car, we both got fired from our jobs, and we ended up living in my sister’s basement. After we got back together, I was still angry, resentful, and didn’t want him to touch me. I was disgusted (we both went got tested for stds and hiv- it was the most embarrassing thing, especially when you’re the one that didn’t do anything). And to top it all, this bitch didn’t stop bothering my family, especially my husband. She kept texting him about how hurt she was and she even sent him naked pictures of her, letting him know of what he’d be “missing”. It’s been 2 years now, I have forgiven my husband for what he did but I haven’t forgotten, and what it makes it harder to forget is that this bitch is my husband’s best friend’s cousin so every time he hangs out with his friend, she’s around.

What kind of "marriage" could she possibly expect to have with this man, after all he did, PLUS he's still able to see the woman?  so each time he's "hanging out" with best friend, the woman is there...smh

And just a little update: Me and my husband are still together, still working through all this. We now have 2 children (girl and a boy)

lady, youre an ass.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:13pm

lank

This is Heather Kanauz. A home wrecker, complete and an all-around unsuccessful bitch unless yours talking about being a slut.

My story begins with my husband’s deployment. If anyone has experienced a deployment it is an all-around hard time. My husband has been in for 13 years and it was his 3rd deployment. He is an army ranger so it was very hard for me to get in touch any old time I pleased. Life was very hard for him as well as it was for me. I had no family or friends around and a large home, many acres as well as a 1 year old and a growing side business (which is now a fulltime successful business).

Our entire relationship was one of extremes. Extremely happy or extremely pissed throwing spaghetti at his car kinda sh*t. But it was all attitude and we would always cool down from whatever the fight was about in hours. We had NEVER taken a break from one another in our relationship EVER.

About 3 months before my husband was to come home we started fighting a lot. Everyone around him was getting cheated on and in a woman hating mode. I never drank a drop the entire time my husband was gone and went shopping 2-3 times a week at the grocery store to keep my sanity. I was very trust worthy and true to him. He went on to a website called plentyoffish.com one day (ironically we met on it 7 years ago) and began looking at profiles and killing time one day he had off. When you look at a profile when signed on it lets the other user know. So that’s when the big ole whore messaged him.

My husband did lie in the beginning and tell her he was separated from me which was a lie. They talked for a few weeks and of course we all know how they started talking…one day out of the blue I checked an old email account of his and there it all was…WTF. I called him over skype while writing her an email. I blew up…he denied it all and then started admitting small things. Then he said he was depressed and she was being a friend he needed at the time since he was high ranking and couldn’t really befriend and be buddy buddy to his soldiers and he felt he couldn’t talk to me.

She wrote me and was very conniving and a bitch to me. I had written her a nice email telling her I was his wife and we were together and had tried to explain things. I also told her I deserved better and if he and she wanted to be together so be it. She than apologized to me and basically I thought that was the end.

My husband and I started communicating more and treating each other nicer. I felt like it was almost a good thing to have happened…sad and wrong but in some sick way it felt like we made it through a challenge course and no real harm was done…little did I know they switched email accounts and kept talking and were in a full blown sexual relationship via the internet.

Once he got state side about a month and a half after I caught all the emails and found out, he had bought a disposable phone that weekend while going through his leave processes and called me nonstop. And that is also the first time he had talked to her via phone. On the day he was allowed to come home he rented a car since our truck got 9 miles to the gallon and the round trip of 600 miles would have been hard to handle with a 1 year old in tow. We talked a lot on his drive home, when he was halfway we talked and he told me we was stretching his legs at a gas station and changing out of uniform… (Later on he told me he bought condoms there as well). He was only 2 hours from home and after 3 hours I felt sick to my stomach…another hour and another hour. I cried…I knew. How, why?

He finally got home 5 hours late. I hugged him. He looked at me. He had a funny almost deep and slow look in his face. He says wow…you look beautiful. I was medium build when he left but had lost nearly 30 pounds since the problems had occurred nearly 2 months earlier. Why are you so late-I asked. He claimed he took a wrong turn and got mad and sat at the bar. For a moment I thought on it. Ok-I said let me see your phone. He hands it to me. From a quick peek it seemed okay and he was being legit and all the sudden under contacts…HEATHER.

MOTHER …I looked at him….after all our talks and all the working things out and expressed love. He fought me for the phone and tries to say he is leaving (it’s 3am) and of course I say go to your whore…but I stashed the phone down my panties and told him-you try to grab it I will call the cops. He saw the look in my eye and under any other circumstance he would have gotten it but I guess I had the serious I will you up anyway I can vibe going.

We eventually calmed down. I sat on the couch. I cried. I looked at him and his eyes were teary. I said-im sorry I don’t make you happy, I truly hope she can. I just wish you would not have led me on.

I have never but once in all our years seen him cry. He then said-I love you, what have I done. Now at this point he has not admitted he slept with her yet just said he met up with her and fingered her. He asks me to forgive him and he thought by going to see her he would finally be able to leave me which he had convinced himself while he was deployed that was what he wanted.

I looked at him I said-you tell me now what is happening. He says- I *&%^$#@Eed up. I want to be with you. I thought I would put a nail in the coffin by seeing her and you would never take me back, and even though I have always loved you I would get out of our crazy love hate relationship. I looked at him and said call the bitch…in front of me you set this straight now. In an email she wrote the next day she explains she thought it was me calling so she didn’t want to pick up.

He called and she didn’t pick up. He looks at me and says- can I hold you…can you for just tonight forget everything I have done and let me hold you. I agreed. I cried. I could tell he was crying too. Though it was dark he was sniffing a lot so I knew. He held me tighter than I have ever felt him hold me. The next day was followed by long talks. I told him the only way I would consider to forgive him and stay with him is if he told me EVERYTHING I needed to know and answer any question I had no matter what it was. And he did. I saw every email, every nasty picture and was told many details that I will sadly not forget. He had 93 days of paid vacation since it was his 3rd deployment. He gave me his phone; lap top looked me in the eye and said he would not be leaving my side until I felt I could trust him. And it took a very long time to have any sort of minimal trust…but he did everything in his power and was able to prove himself.

His 5 hour romp with this low life trash started with him picking her up. She lived with her child in her mommy and daddy’s basement. She was a part time telemarketer. Her eyes are spaced far apart and crazy like a bug. They went to a bar, than a liquor store and got drinks and walked around a park. He then took her home where he and her father talked for a while. She then begged to show him her room. He said no a few times telling her it was late but then she insisted on how she cleaned it just for him…wtf are we 5???

After a few minutes she of course gets him to her…I guess with all he had done up to that point he figured why not he was in trouble anyway and we would be done. He said it was just a few short minutes since he had been deployed and he had been a year without any. After they finished he takes off the condom throws it in the trash, dresses and tells her he needs to leave. She gets quiet and begs him to stay. He says no. He gets up to leave and walks out. She follows in a full out freak-out. Crying hyperventilating, just going psycho. He looks at her and says he has to leave and does.

you bitch. your sorry in the email when you told me you had no idea and wanted nothing more to do with him. You tried your best to take something that wasn’t yours once you found out the truth. Why would he leave me for you. I am successful, honest, and a good wife…I am an average person and can be a complete bitch like any other woman. Everyone has rocky times in their relationship and you for coming into ours at its worst point. Even though you’re skinnier than me he could still tell you pushed a baby out of your slutty , I guess you are such a whore you are loose as .

Oh yes and I saw the whole email about you begging him not to wear a condom and cum inside you even though you aren’t on any form of birth control. You are a sick bitch. I hope you get AIDS and live a long miserable life. Guys don’t leave good women for whores. Perhaps you have not learned that? Since you did this to me I have seen you on plentyoffish.com all the time. Whenever I am feeling a little blue, thinking about what you have done to me I log on. I look you up. Sometimes you have a profile and sometimes it’s gone but for the last 3+ years it looks like 80% of the time you are actually online or on that day…how many more husbands have you *&%^$#@Eed? I see that is not one of your requirements to meet you for them to NOT be married.

Though it takes two to tango and my husband was equally at fault I don’t believe you have a sorry bone in your body. We are doing well and I at the age of 29 live in a paid off home and have everything I want in life. Both my husband and I are successful with our work and our family is and has been doing great.

I guess its not in God’s plan for you to be happy and find anyone since as of yesterday you are still on plentyoffish.com probably searching for your next victim. —–>instert big cheesy unsympathetic smile here :)

You call yourself a catholic, and a mom. You are a genuine whore. I have wanted to confront you but will never do so. I am so grateful for this wonderful website where the whole world can now see you for what you are A MAJOR WHORE.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:19pm
dp

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:19pm
These damn chicks are long winded as fuc....lol LOL
The cant bring myself to read those other ones.....because the only reason I read that one is I knew the face...lol Ive seen her in social settings

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:21pm
i hate how anyone can just go and put whatever pics and info they want on there… 

tbh i looked at ALL of california kinda scared that id see myself… 

im not gonna go into detail cus y'all never forget and you're not really nice women but she is a habitual liar and if you let her tell it, i broke up her family… 

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

His 5 hour romp with this low life trash started with him picking her up. She lived with her child in her mommy and daddy’s basement. She was a part time telemarketer. Her eyes are spaced far apart and crazy like a bug. They went to a bar, than a liquor store and got drinks and walked around a park. He then took her home where he and her father talked for a while. She then begged to show him her room. He said no a few times telling her it was late but then she insisted on how she cleaned it just for him…wtf are we 5???

After a few minutes she of course gets him to her…I guess with all he had done up to that point he figured why not he was in trouble anyway and we would be done. He said it was just a few short minutes since he had been deployed and he had been a year without any. After they finished he takes off the condom throws it in the trash, dresses and tells her he needs to leave. She gets quiet and begs him to stay. He says no. He gets up to leave and walks out. She follows in a full out freak-out. Crying hyperventilating, just going psycho. He looks at her and says he has to leave and does.

you bitch. your sorry in the email when you told me you had no idea and wanted nothing more to do with him. You tried your best to take something that wasn’t yours once you found out the truth. Why would he leave me for you. I am successful, honest, and a good wife…I am an average person and can be a complete bitch like any other woman. Everyone has rocky times in their relationship and you for coming into ours at its worst point. Even though you’re skinnier than me he could still tell you pushed a baby out of your slutty , I guess you are such a whore you are loose as .

Oh yes and I saw the whole email about you begging him not to wear a condom and cum inside you even though you aren’t on any form of birth control. You are a sick bitch. I hope you get AIDS and live a long miserable life. Guys don’t leave good women for whores. Perhaps you have not learned that? Since you did this to me I have seen you on plentyoffish.com all the time. Whenever I am feeling a little blue, thinking about what you have done to me I log on. I look you up. Sometimes you have a profile and sometimes it’s gone but for the last 3+ years it looks like 80% of the time you are actually online or on that day…how many more husbands have you *&%^$#@Eed? I see that is not one of your requirements to meet you for them to NOT be married.

Though it takes two to tango and my husband was equally at fault I don’t believe you have a sorry bone in your body. We are doing well and I at the age of 29 live in a paid off home and have everything I want in life. Both my husband and I are successful with our work and our family is and has been doing great.

I guess its not in God’s plan for you to be happy and find anyone since as of yesterday you are still on plentyoffish.com probably searching for your next victim. —–>instert big cheesy unsympathetic smile here :)

You call yourself a catholic, and a mom. You are a genuine whore. I have wanted to confront you but will never do so. I am so grateful for this wonderful website where the whole world can now see you for what you are A MAJOR WHORE.

the funny thing is...im pretty sure there is something HE isnt telling the wife. she thinks she knows everything. But she doesnt.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:23pm

i hate how anyone can just go and put whatever pics and info they want on there… 

im not gonna go into detail cus y'all never forget and you're not really nice women but she is a habitual liar and if you let her tell it, i broke up her family… 

LMAO i looked at all the California ones too, expecting to see someone i know bc she did a very blatant homewreck.  it doesn't seem like many black people got a hold of this site yet though...

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:24pm

whaa?Confused

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:25pm
for the record though.. i did not ruin her family. 

she was still with dude after the fact (and she wouldn't believe what i was telling her about the situation.. i was not really messing with him like that) until he left her and got another girl pregnant.. and moved the other girl in with him. 

she stuck by him after countless proved cheating…. 
but if you let her tell it.. id probably be the cause 

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:45pm

LOL
just make sure you don't live in an Alienation of Affection state. Don't want to post/admit to too much, might end up getting sued.

In some states, it might be best to deny deny deny. LOL

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

IMO cheating is on the one who is supposed to be in the committed relationship.   I also believe that if you lay down with dogs you gonna get fleas so I support this form of therapy 100%

ETA:  In other words, make sure you fckn a niccah that can protect ya coochie and tittay shots from being posted on this site or stop fckn niccahs who are already in a relationship. 

@bold--I agree.

glad you explained with the ETA, I was lost LOL

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:56pm
Getting caught is for losers ..

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:59pm

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:02pm

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 5:10pm

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 7:44pm
just got a chance to read that post @ Gkisses...

she's one of the wives i'm not feeling all that bad for.  again, it's not fair to put the homewrecker up if you're going to stay with the guy...and then stalk their plentyoffish account. Confused

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:00pm

she's one of the wives i'm not feeling all that bad for.  again, it's not fair to put the homewrecker up if you're going to stay with the guy...and then stalk their plentyoffish account. Confused
But he got benefits gurl. Benefits!LOL

But yeah, you look all kinds of simple going on about the homewrecker while you're still happily washing your hubby's draws and looking for anymore hints he may be still cheating.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

But he got benefits gurl. Benefits!LOL

But yeah, you look all kinds of simple going on about the homewrecker while you're still happily washing your hubby's draws and looking for anymore hints he may be still cheating.

LOL so much idle time and benefits.

i wanna high five all the divorced ones.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:10pm

Yeah...there were no winners in that story at all..lol The wife seemed very insecure about her weight in comparison to the chick. (She is bony as hell)  and she is stalking her ass...lol I lol at that part because not only did she admit she was stalking her but also that her hubby still has a profile on there..lol  While the girl is crazy(she dresses like a 2nd grader tutus and leggings..)... these folks all deserve each other.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 8:12pm
So much wrong with all of this

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:35am
God damn, this site is entertaining!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 2:29am
White women are so ugly Confused

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:26am
From the comments section:

Kariene Williams
READ THIS CAREFULLY WIFEY I had a aunt who was married to a cheating husband he ended up Contracting HIV AIDS and guess what? He passed it on to her as well well of course he stop cheating but they both were living with AIDS and they both died a confession my aunt said was she knew her husband was cheating and she continued to sleep with him without protection or leave him.

Anyway they both died and left behind four children that had to be separated and raised by relative who would take them. now I know you do not know me but please believe me when I tell you I am not making this story up! You need to think about yourself and kids when it comes to staying with a cheating spouse the consequences behind that is not worth it. My aunt regret it not leaving her and she said that out her own mouth and that is the truth.

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:59am
Katina Mitchell Colusa, California

My husband Neal and I have been together since our 7th grade year in Junior high. 3 days after we graduated high school we were married and my husband went off to boot camp for the Marine Corps. When he graduated from boot camp his mom, dad and I flew out to watch his graduation. During our 4 days there Neal an I conceived our first son. We never had any problems we had the picture perfect marriage and we’re dearly in love with each other, or so I thought.

We now have a total of 3 kids and he is an amazing father. He has never given me any reason to question his faithfulness to our marriage until September 3rd 2013 at 4 AM when a homewrecking whore by the name of Katina Mitchell called his phone and when I had answered she said “good morning baby” I replied with sorry you have the wrong number this is my husband Neal’s phone she then quickly hung up the phone. So I thought alright, let’s see who the 5 texts were from since he had been in the shower getting ready for work. When I went to his messages there were a bunch between the two of them. Sexting each other and sending nude pictures as well as talking about that last month when they slept together and how she felt bad for not telling him she had an STD.

When my husband came out from the shower I didn’t confront him, instead I waited to do more investigating and had planned to that night since he said he would be home 2 hours late from work due to the fact him and his boss were going to discuss business over dinner and a few drinks. So I waited until he got home and fell asleep to go through his phone once again.

She had told him that I answered his phone and how she played it off as a wrong number and how I was stupid for falling for it and how much she had enjoyed dinner and a very tasty and satisfying dessert liking syrups off of his penis. Messages from him were to the same degree and asking about what he should do with our kids and myself that he wanted to leave and didn’t want him and her to be a secret anymore but was afraid of hurting our kids. Her reply was just ditch the bitch and the kids obviously they were a mistake because your with me and I’m all you will ever need and we can make our own kids.

When I confronted him of this I showed him his phone with all the messages. He was pissed that I looked through his “personal belongings” and accused me of around because as he said “only someone guilty of the same crime would point fingers”. I have made arrangements to fly myself and our three kids back to my home state of Washington so that I can get back on my feet and get through the tough times with the support of family and friends.

My question is how do I get through this? How do I explain to our 3 young children that daddy doesn’t want them? Or why daddy isn’t around? How do I get over him? I am at a loss for everything right now but trying to hold it together for our kids’ sake. I haven’t even left our home that we have here in Yuba City and he has had her over here f**king her in our bed, and taking her out. He’s talking on the phone to her in front of me and our children. What do I do?

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Getting caught is for losers ..

LMAO

that'd be ---all men.

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 1:53pm
Woah the Neal story.... dude bringing her over to fck and you still living there and convos with her in front me and kids... hellz naw. He straight disrespectful but lady needs to realize your marriage was over for him even if he.didn't tell you.his actions.are loud and clear by the text messages.

These military spouses better threaten to fvk up their husband military career.

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:40pm
Mercy!!!!!!!!!!1 I just realised there's an international section. Highly doubt i'll see any Jamaicans (cause well "bun" is common and many wifey and matey know each other) but i happened upon a Bajan one.

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 7:01pm

My husband Neal and I have been together since our 7th grade year in Junior high. 3 days after we graduated high school we were married and my husband went off to boot camp for the Marine Corps. When he graduated from boot camp his mom, dad and I flew out to watch his graduation. During our 4 days there Neal an I conceived our first son. We never had any problems we had the picture perfect marriage and we’re dearly in love with each other, or so I thought.

We now have a total of 3 kids and he is an amazing father. He has never given me any reason to question his faithfulness to our marriage until September 3rd 2013 at 4 AM when a homewrecking whore by the name of Katina Mitchell called his phone and when I had answered she said “good morning baby” I replied with sorry you have the wrong number this is my husband Neal’s phone she then quickly hung up the phone. So I thought alright, let’s see who the 5 texts were from since he had been in the shower getting ready for work. When I went to his messages there were a bunch between the two of them. Sexting each other and sending nude pictures as well as talking about that last month when they slept together and how she felt bad for not telling him she had an STD.

When my husband came out from the shower I didn’t confront him, instead I waited to do more investigating and had planned to that night since he said he would be home 2 hours late from work due to the fact him and his boss were going to discuss business over dinner and a few drinks. So I waited until he got home and fell asleep to go through his phone once again.

She had told him that I answered his phone and how she played it off as a wrong number and how I was stupid for falling for it and how much she had enjoyed dinner and a very tasty and satisfying dessert liking syrups off of his penis. Messages from him were to the same degree and asking about what he should do with our kids and myself that he wanted to leave and didn’t want him and her to be a secret anymore but was afraid of hurting our kids. Her reply was just ditch the bitch and the kids obviously they were a mistake because your with me and I’m all you will ever need and we can make our own kids.

When I confronted him of this I showed him his phone with all the messages. He was pissed that I looked through his “personal belongings” and accused me of around because as he said “only someone guilty of the same crime would point fingers”. I have made arrangements to fly myself and our three kids back to my home state of Washington so that I can get back on my feet and get through the tough times with the support of family and friends.

My question is how do I get through this? How do I explain to our 3 young children that daddy doesn’t want them? Or why daddy isn’t around? How do I get over him? I am at a loss for everything right now but trying to hold it together for our kids’ sake. I haven’t even left our home that we have here in Yuba City and he has had her over here f**king her in our bed, and taking her out. He’s talking on the phone to her in front of me and our children. What do I do?

I can't even fathom this concept of 'not knowing what to do' given what she describes is happening. She knows what to do.

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 7:07pm
That site is so wretched. Dead

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 7:48pm
Was http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/ posted yet?

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:04pm

What do I do?

Kill'em

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Was http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/" rel="nofollow - http://www.hesahomewrecker.com/ posted yet?

Who is sleeping with anyone on that site?! Like fa real fa real!!

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:12pm
I told my coworker about that site. She will be adding her hubs mistress after she contacts the sluts husband. LOL. She's gonna get her hubs and the woman murdered. Eeeek!!

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:14pm
^ LOL this is a therapeutic experience for them really 

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I told my coworker about that site. She will be adding her hubs mistress after she contacts the sluts husband. LOL. She's gonna get her hubs and the woman murdered. Eeeek!!

Give us the lank when she posts it!

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Give us the lank when she posts it!

LOL ok. 

Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 8:54pm

tell her dont forget to include the name of her cheating man and his photo.

Date Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Who is sleeping with anyone on that site?! Like fa real fa real!!

the alleged hoes on shesahomewreker.com

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 4:12pm

yes.  military life is generally a mess for most people....

Print Page | Close Window