Print Page | Close Window

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365970
Printed Date: Aug 20 2018 at 1:35pm

Topic: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4
Posted By: coconess
Subject: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season 4
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:26pm
New girls 

Carlton Gebbia - Bio

Carlton Gebbia

Quick Facts

AGE40HOMETOWNLondon, EnglandPROFESSIONInterior architectural designer

Carlton Gebbia grew up in London and South Africa before moving to Los Angeles to pursue acting. She is passionate, unconventional, and has a love for animals and nature. Carlton works closely with her husband, David Gebbia, who runs the family businesses alongside his father and two brothers. The businesses include StockCross Financial Services, Rival Sports Group, managing NBA and NFL players, and Gebbia Custom Estates, a developer building high-end custom homes in Beverly Hills and Hidden Hills where Carlton is the interior architectural designer. Carlton takes great pride in having designed their Gothic-inspired home where they currently reside in Beverly Hills. Carlton will say her greatest accomplishments are her three children, Destiny (11), Mysteri (10), and Cross (2) with her husband, David, whom she describes as "truly her soul-mate." She is currently developing a children's book with an unusual twist, writing a horror script, and working with Wildlife Waystation, a Los Angeles non-profit Sanctuary that raises money for exotic and wild animals.

Joyce Giraud de Ohoven - Bio

Joyce Giraud de Ohoven

Quick Facts

AGE38HOMETOWNAguas Buenas, Puerto RicoPROFESSIONActress, producer, and philanthropist

Vivacious, charming and fun-loving, Latina beauty Joyce Giraud de Ohoven is an actress, producer, philanthropist, and wife to Academy Award-nominated producer Michael Ohoven with whom she has two sons. Joyce was one of the first Puerto Rican supermodels participating in several campaigns and has held the titles for Miss World Puerto Rico, Miss Universe Puerto Rico, and was the second runner-up at the Miss Universe Pageant in 1998. Joyce has numerous film and television credits including Tyler Perry's House of Payne, a role in David Fincher's The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and she is currently the lead actress on the dramatic series Siberia. Joyce holds two bachelor's degrees, one in special education and one in social work. She is passionate about producing and her work with the children’s charity UNESCO, which led her to create the international beauty pageant called Queen of the Universe so that other women like her can promote their charity work and pursue their life's goals.

I'm watching the first episode now.. 

Replies:
Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:29pm
I already know i'll dislike Joyce from the 3 seconds she was on the screen

Kyle reminded me within 5 seconds why i cant stand her either LOL

I dont even know why Kim is back this season Pinch

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:51pm
I'm still watching.. i don't know what to think of the new girls yet 

i am so over this thing between lisa and kyle.. they need to forreal forreal squash it and move on.. or just be cordial. 
idk if kyle is just taking lisas little comments too hard.. or if lisa is really doing too much and being catty though 

i started watching like 10 mins late.. I'm gonna watch again 

and yea.. idk why kim is back.. so far her story line is all about her dog Geek

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 4:34pm
I think bravo only brought back Kim because they didn't want all the negative press if her ass fell off the wagon. If she isn't on this show she has nothing to do. My affection for Brandi is kinda wearing off...if she's not going to be team Lisa then she can fck all the way off. Kyle is going to be so jealous of Joyce. I hope I like Joyce. I'm indifferent about the witch. Cross is a cool name.

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 12:16pm
Can't find the original thread, but who's watching

Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:33pm
- I'm over kyle and her hurt puppy issue with Lisa, either realize how lisa is, and get over it, or just dont be friends with her

-all of kyle's friends seem boring, I hope she isn't trying to put her on as well, it will be a fail like faye was

- anybody know about the rumors regarding her husband.

-i'm still team lisa, 

-I'm glad brandy is getting her own, but she is disposable she better not mess with my Lisa lolz, I love the tea she spilled about momo-yolanda, and joanna lol

-I didn't even realize taylor was gone lol

-I think its cute that brandy is getting her own 

yolanda- I'm generally team yo, but i'm not sure how i feel about her so far, GiGi is pretty, what does her other daughter do?

Kim- is useless as well and makes pitbull owners/ pitbulls look bad

Carrolton- I think I like her and her family besides the whole witchy thing

I can't figure out why Kyle was/ is so rude to her if she is trying to be friendly

Joyce- I can't really read her, but the vibes I have gotten from her, isn't good...I can't believe what she said she didn't like the baby's name like that, that was rude

It does seem like kyle is trying to realign herself, maybe that's why she is trying so hard with Lisa, but it looks like joyce may be the only friend she has 

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 1:25pm
I rewatched that first episode and I don't think joyce was saying she didnt like the childs name.. i think she said she liked like that name even better than Cross. 

i just got caught up on the past 2 episodes 

- so far i think i like carlton for the most part.. but i do think she was a bit defensive with kyle.. i think she just doesnt like kyle so anything she says/does she takes it extra worse than it is. i don't think kyle meant anything by asking her religion (thats a perfectly normal question to most) and i don't think she meant anything by asking if she's ever practiced witchcraft (which she has… which she said.. why get your panties in a bunch over somethin you admitted?) 

carlton was a bit hypocritical/contradictory to me at times.. you get mad when kyle asks your religion (in a house full of crosses…) but you hate the word cu.nt but it doesnt bother u when brandi calls you it.. yet you think it was sooo inappropriate for joyce to comment on her husbands dack..? but u tell the world u fcked in the confessional and hella other things...
There were other things that i can't remember right now that made me side-eye..  

- i feel like brandi was being phony.. she knows damn well in the limo she was insinuating that she didnt believe Lisa's faint was real.. but she ran right to lisa and acted like the other girls were talkin shiit. and when lisa was like, "you had my back right?" she said yes Stern Smile

- brandi tries too hard to me.. i get that this is tv and you wanna appear funny and make sure you stay around cus you're finally making your own money but plz calm down.. she gets on my nerves. i don't have a problem with all of her classless ways like calling ppl cu.nts and what not but it just doesnt seem genuine to me.. 

i didnt like how brandi brought up maurico cheating.. then tried to act like she was just trying to help and warn her about the way tabloids are… no bish you knew what u were doing stop with all this fake mean girl ish.. if you're gonna be a bish be up front about it. 

idk how to feel about joyce yet. she's whatever.. 

kim is pointless 

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:10pm
Kim is useless, not getting good vibes from Joyce
I still just don't like Kyles classist and elitist ass. She's rude and is always making sideways comments then gets defensive when someone calls her out in it. I like Carlton, but I will say it does seem like she just doesn't want to like Kyle so she isn't giving her a chance. I wouldn't give Kyle the time of day, but these women are trying to get to know each other so she should've maybe tried harder.

Lisa is cool but I see her personality changing a little it seems, Brandi's still trying to fit in and needs to take it down a notch

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 5:27pm
yea somethin about lisa is changing.. 

i think brandi is just an attention whore and loves to say things for shock-value and she's probably trying to get a spin-off or something.. 

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:30pm
I never usually watch these groups of ladies.

I think its Carlton that I like. The one with the gothic style house.

I like Yolanda too. Gigi is gorgeous! I follow her on instagram and I like lookin at her pics her face is perfection. I wonder do they ever show the other daughter. She's pretty too

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 6:33pm
I don't like Kyle. It seems like she tries too hard to be center of attention

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:33pm
I guess Camille's crazy psychic friend was right about Mauricio after all

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:48pm
What were those things called in Calrtons house? The circular silver things that supposedly capture the bad energy?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2013 at 8:57pm
those were just crystal balls 

i don't see why everyone seems to hate kyle.. i don't think she's that awful. they all have their catty/phony/passive aggressive/stupid ways… except for yolonda maybe.. i haven't found many flaws with her yet. i like her a lot.

but yea i don't mind kyle. 

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 23 2013 at 8:21pm
my favorite housewives

Date Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:12pm
Kyle and Mauricio are really trying to convince us he's not a cheater

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:26pm
I think that was totally f-up on Brandy's part to ask Kyle about the reports. It didn't come off as a concerned question but more or a I'm going to rub it in your face.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

my favorite housewives
Me too! I love them they go for the jugular.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:43pm
Last episode annoyed the crap out of me

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:26pm
watching the newest episode right now… 
ugh… brandi is such a phony!! 

they're at the circus place.. and brandi is on some, 'i was just trying to warn you sister about things paparazzi was saying.. they called me a bully… but i was just trying to help like girl to girl to warn her…" 
BIITCH you wasn't trying to help or warn about shiit… if that was the case you could have contacted her away from cameras… you knew what you were doing. 

i just don't like brandi cus she tries to act like she's a 'i tell it like it is' (and she says that… a lot) type of biish.. and she's not.. she passive aggressive as fcuk and i can't respect that… at least own being a wussy type of bish like taylor is… don't pretend to be something you're not.  ugh…. 

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:38pm
i felt like kim was doin too much getting at yolanda after JUST saying that she wanted to leave the drama behind her for the day… even if she felt like she was being rude.. she could have ignored it.. the other girls didnt know what she was talkin about..  

then brandi coulda left that shiiit alone.. didnt need to have a side convo about it at the cirque thing.. 
but she had the audacity to say, 'they owe me a thank you for trying to help.. i brought that up cus wanted to help kyle' STOP IT BIIISH. please…. please… stop it.. ho. 

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:40pm
Brandi is not passive aggressive anymore than the rest.They ALL say things and act like they didn't know it was rude as hell.

I love them! Every show they are being dramatic about something!

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Brandi is not passive aggressive anymore than the rest.They ALL say things and act like they didn't know it was rude as hell.

I love them! Every show they are being dramatic about something!

you're correct about that… almost all of them are passive aggressive.. but brandi is the only one who is always saying, "i tell it like it is" "i don't back down" "i say whats on my mind" 
the others dont say that… i expect a certain level of balls from a person who is always saying those things.. 

like.. i say those things half of the time.. and you can bet your bottom dollar instead of bein like, 'i just brought up her husband cheating at lunch to try to help her… ' 
Id instead be like, "i brought that shiiit up cus she's an evil biitch that i don't like and she deserved a piece of her own bitchassness…" 

Date Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 1:16pm
That's Bad Girls Club Chile grown women deny deny deny...

Date Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:02am
Last episode was boring. I noticed how Ken was telling Lisa that he believes Mauricio wouldn't do something like that, and that their friends and telling her she was wrong in a way

Date Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 12:18am
Yeah but Lisa ain't trying to hear that, she hate Kyle lol. Brandi better be careful she has talked behind Lisa's back more than once.

Date Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 3:20am
I don't think Mauricio would be stupid enough to flaunt a mistress around BH...that story really needs to die but it's the only story line Kyle has.  

Thinking of Brandi and Carlton making out makes me wanna puke.  Lisa is still the most beautiful/sexy of all of them.

why do you guys think Brandi has started turning on Lisa?  I still don't see Lisa as a villain.

Date Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:33am
Lisa is not a villain she believes in loyalty. I am not sure why Brandi keeps talking behind her back seems strange because Lisa really values their friendship.

Date Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:27am
I really don't believe Lisa has bad intentions, people just want to see her as this negative person. Kyle painted a picture and now Brandi is just so anxious to believe it. Brandi just keep setting more and more unlike able. I felt sorry for, so I gave her a chance and her personality wasn't all that bad, pero now she just needs to go away

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:40am
watching Monday's episode....so...Brandi really said that????

i might have to cut a bish.

i hate to agree with Kenya, but i respect Joyce for acknowledging the make up of her P.R. background.

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 11:53am
Chile Brandi out of control

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:05pm
haven't seen the newest episode yet.. and it doesnt come on til like 3am i believe.  ;-/
it sounds good..  
im gonna see if its on our directtv on demand (i think comcast on demand has more options) if not i might buy it from amazon 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:07pm
Coco try searching online before buying it. 

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:09pm
i kinda called myself looking online and thats where i saw you could buy it on amazon

ill try a few more links though. i probably didnt look hard enough 

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:11pm
Bravo flags their episodes all over the internet.  it's so hard to find Bravo and HGTV content online.  I felt like such a dweeb when i resorted to buying a full season of Flipping Out on Amazon, but it was worth it.

Princess, do you know any site that usually has their shows?  i really need one.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:15pm
I think Mr.worldpremiere would have the Atl franchise on his site not sure of Bev Hills. 

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 12:30pm
I watched that sh*t. Brandi needs to shut her ass up, stop drinking. That whole I have black friends defense is bs. Kyle is still a rude bitch

Posted By: lady_tee
Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 6:14pm
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_real_housewives_of_beverly_hills/season_4.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_real_housewives_of_beverly_hills/season_4.html

try this website for all the real housewives shows

i live in the uk and they always show the old ones lol

Date Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:32pm
I want Kim to be more confident. I feel like she's always frazzled and all over the place

Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:27pm
ok… 
just now watching… I'm glad i didnt buy it cus ugh… 

I'm only half way in but wtf did brandi keep calling her jacquline? she knew that wasn't her name.. that was hella disrespectful.. she got corrected hella times.. but in the limo she was like, 'I'm gonna keep it cool and blah blah blah i don't mind joyce' SO PHONY! 
ill admit brandi has her funny moments but she tries too hard.. if she'd just chill out a bit and keep it a lil more real id fck with her. 

and idk about that blk comment.. i didnt feel a way about it until she said the weaves comment.. don't act like half of your white friends don't have weaves/extensions… 
she thinks she can say anything and ppl will love her cus she says literally anything.. no matter how tacky/classless/offensive/odd… but girl ppl are getting tired of you.. you're doin too much.. bring it back PLZ.

Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:43pm
i don't mind joyce.. she has a annoying size but for the most part she seems like she tries to be a nice cool girl and she handled brandi's bullsh*t well for a long time… 

yolanda lost a few points with me.. she speaks up for whatever she feels.. she knows damn well brandi was wrong.. brandi knew her name.. you don't need to be correct THAT many times.. 

then when kyle was shaking her head at brandi's disrespectfulness yolanda wanted to be like, 'is there a problem kyle…?'  oh but you couldn't check your friend on the under about being rude AF when she did nothing to u and you're at a place she invited you to…? and joyce was obviously trying to keep it cool.. she ignore brandi many times.. but brandi wouldn't stop. 
yea yolanda lost a few with me.. 

Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 8:49pm
i couldn't make out what brandi said in the previews for next week.. whatever happened to her house.. but she's getting her karma. 

and i think joyce is genuinely a chill person.. and wanted to hug her.. but she once again did too much.. bitch you couldn't call her by her name but its a problem when she 'possibly' might be takin jabs back at you…? (although idk if that was the case) 
brandi is such a pathetic lil bish. straight up… 

Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 9:10pm
Joyces implants bother me so much

Like just two tennis balls under skin. She needs like 10 extra pounds on her

Date Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:58pm
yeah, her implants look really bad.  i think Yolanda and Lisa have the sickest bodies on the show.  they're always complimenting Brandi but her body looks gross to me.

everything about Brandi has worn off with me and it goes beyond the black comment.  she's just stupid.  i still feel like Kyle and Kim were beyond mean to her when she first came on board and bullying is the right word for it.  now, she is just a drunk ho.  I lost respect for Yolanda and Lisa the way they were defending her against Joyce.  who the fck is Brandi to tell someone their name sucks when her name can be found in every trailer park.

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:18pm
Brandi is a social climber, reminds me of Alex back in the old RHNY days. Brandi clings to the housewife that she thinks will take her to a higher social standing. First with Adrienne, then with Lisa, currently with Yolanda, next will be with Carlton...she will burn each of those bridges as she climbs to the next rung in the ladder

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:29pm
I'm watching now.. 

brandi is turning on lisa slowly but surely.. 
lisa was just trying to keep brandi from over-doing it. 

i started watching like 5 minutes late.. what was kyles breakdown about..? lisa kept saying, 'its this day..' did i miss something..? 
if not, that was real extra.. 'i just can't stand everyone being so meannnnn' bish don't act like you haven't been mean.. 

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:32pm
I'm late. Gotta watch the re-run

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:35pm
Started with Kyle and Yolanda's tiff....Brandi goes in on Kyle calling her an asshole and if Kyle goes after Yolanda then Brandi will come for her...totally unnecessary...Yolanda tells Kyle that Kyle has bigger problems so their lil tiff is nothing, they should just move on. Yolanda goes to the bathroom. Meanwhile Brandi is still going after Kyle saying that she can say some nasty stuff (likely about Mauricio). Lisa tells Brandi to stop it, that Yolanda and Kyle have agreed to let it go (that's the moment i figured Brandi turned on Lisa)

Kyle goes to the bathroom and is weeping, Yolanda consoles her

That was the day the tabloid stories about Mauricio cheating with the prostitutes came out

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:41pm
thanks. 

i was wondering why she was crying so much.. 
still a little extra. 

that was nice of yolanda though.. 

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:50pm
Worth the watch?

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:53pm
as of right now its alright.. 

very dramatic. 

brandi is crying her eyes out.. but i don't wanna ruin it for you 

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 7:59pm
i laughed at Brandi's staccato "i....am....going....to...find...her" LOL Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:02pm
yea at the end when she was driving off.. i chuckled.. 
even though it was so sad she sounded crazy 

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 9:35pm
Okay so Brandi suddenly thinks Lisa strategizes?

Date Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:34pm
Its obvious Yo and Brandi talk shyt about Lisa together which is a shame because Lisa really cares for both of them.

Brandi did too much this episode but Kyle stfu with your messy ass, even after Yo apologized she was insinuating that their was no drama at the second dinner because Yo and Lisa were gone. Messy ass

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 9:54am
Right, I was like why is Kyle always trying to insinuate something. She can't ever just be cool, always has to start drama. It would've been a cool dinner is Lisa and Yolanda stated cuz at that point the beef was squashed...I just can't with her

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 10:00am
i felt like joyce was genuinely concerned.. and brandi did way too much acting like joyce was just trying to be the center of attention. 
brandi just really doesnt like her.. next episode she's gonna continue with her childish fckery.. only the husbands will be there. 

i wish yolanda or lisa would check brandi.. be like 'if you don't like her thats fine, don't speak or associate with her.. but we wanna have a chill time every now and then not all this high school drama' 

but yo yo is starting to change a little bit.. next episode she really draws the lines cus she said that lisa and brandi were her dream team or somethin.. 
sigh 

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:13pm
I'm wondering why Brandi has such a problem with Joyce, she goes overboard with it. After she accused her of wanting attention I would have told her fucc your dog I hope you find him flatter than a pancake on the way home bitch.

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 12:17pm
Joyce was concerned and Brandi was being a both about her trying to be in competition. It was ridiculous. I don't think Yolanda really means anything about them being her team.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:02pm
Brandi doesn't like Joyce cause she's young, fresh and new.....brandy is green.

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:06pm
maybe she is jealous.. 

i could see brandi thinking she's the hottest on the show overall.. joyce is competition 

cus i just don't understand it.. okay she think she's annoying.. but she's not THAT bad for her to be doing all this.. and maybe i could see it if joyce was even coming back at her with snarky comments.. but joyce is doing NOTHING.. why keep picking on someone when they're not even fighting back..? 

brandi wants a spin-off or she's jealous.. 

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:30pm
I feel like Brandi is in need of an ass whoopin and I think she's long overdue. I dont think Joyce is annoying honestly. I mean, people have their little quirks that make them who they are. Heres the problem. I've told you my name, Ive even given you the time to go back and forth with me on the background of my name, and how it doesnt sound spanish enough for you...ie YOYCE??? On top of all of that, you've called me Jacqueline a few times. Then to insinuate, that Im not getting in the pool because Im black! Uh-oh Jack! You, Crossed the line! Already Joyce has given this bitch way too much rope.! But no, thats not enough for Brandi's broke and broken ass, she has to keep digging. Which in my world is Brandi's ways of begging for a problem!

Especially since you're a guest of mine! You're going to respect me. Joyce is classy, and thats quite alright, but if she wants to be brought back for another round, she had better get to checkin folks when they cross her in their faces, instead of taking to that bitch ass confessional!

Date Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 1:37pm
joyce said she was just being polite cus she was host.. and i kinda believe her.. cus she told lisa how she felt about a little hair flip or somethin.. and she was kinda funny/dramatic with it. 

i don't think joyce is a pushover i just think she was really really trying to keep it together/classy for that weekend. 

i wouldn't mind brandi getting her ass beat one good time.. she'd learn.. but i think if yoyo checked her she would calm down. i don't think she sees/understands how crazy she's being 

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:17pm
just now watching mondays episode.. 

- i was surprised to see brandi offering a really nice reward.. she always talks about how poor she is.. i expected a 1k or 2k reward (if one was offered) 

- ugh.. kims storyline is all about her dog… we don't care that he's going to boarding school 

-brandi is jealous or threatened by joyce
im so tired of her.. and why wear that to a dinner party..? she's trash  

- kyle did a little too much about the hearts.. she coulda made a comment then let it go.. although last episode yolanda said 'there are no teams.. this isn't high school' then this week.. she has a 'dream team' the heart thing was kinda childish. 

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:25pm
i love yolondas fridge.. but you'd have to keep it super organized 

next week looks like theres gonna be more joyce/brandi drama.. 

Date Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 12:25am
watching now.. 

i feel like brandi wears like 1 style of tight dress… all the time. different colors but the same style dress.. 

she was killing me when she was talking to martin about joyce.. just lying talkin about her stirring the pot. then she had the nerve to act shocked about joyce not speaking to her… like she hasn't been the rudest bitch. she's delusional and obviously so intimidated.  

joyce is standing up for herself tonight.. finally. I'm glad her husband was there.. i don't like men getting into women's problems but lisa and yoyo were siding with brandi.. i can't believe she told joyce to call down when brandi was over there calling ppl bitches and telling them to go fck their selves 

lisa lost points.. she just basically said that brandi was outta line.. and that she wanted to chastise her.. but since 'it wouldn't be good for her relationship with brandi.. she wouldn't' smh.. 
yoyo also said that brandi was her friend and not her daughter.. they both know she's wrong. 

brandi is trash! 
i like carlton and joyce is alright… get rid of brandi and kim  

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:12pm
i know we havent discussed in forever but i am so annoyed… 

watching the most recent episode.. only like 10 minutes in.. 

i can't stand brandi 
all of my paragraphs on this page about her 'shiesty' (can't think of a good word for her) ways were right.. 

and even bravo is being messy IMO.. everyones out to get lisa.. they keep showing clips to cosign what brandi and yoloanda are saying about lisa… when brandi is the queen of lies and Bullshiit 

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:25pm
this is really making me irritated… 

brandi is really trying to turn everyone against her…. 

this biitch cozies up to whoevers popular… first adrienne.. then turned on her. then lisa… now she's turning on her. Now she's up yolanda and cartons ass 

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:45pm
Thank You for finding the thread. .Brandi, .her life,no more sympathy for her ever. After everything Lisa did for her. Im shocked she turned everyone against her, and shes so pleased with herself. Its disgusting.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:51pm
Have you read th3 blogs on Bravo. Brandi's trying to make it seem as if Lisa knew about Scheana cheating with Brandis husband and trying to make it seem like she got someone deported. She just wants to bring her down. My thing is Brandi kept telling Lisa to back off and started being super rude, so when Lisa did, she wants to tell everyone Lisa stopped being there for me, she abandoned me. No you co-dependent bitch she gave you the space you asked.for.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 7:55pm
that ho wouldn't even be on this show if she didnt kiss adrienne and lisas ass… then they do a few things to annoy her and she completely turns on them. 
she needs her ass beat.. she's an evil sneaky snake on the ground.. the worst type of woman pretending to be peoples friends. 

i do wish lisa would have stayed and talked/defended herself more instead of keeping quiet and walking away.. but i understand she was hurt. but that ho is just gonna make it like lisa 'doesnt wanna own up to her lies' 

then kims biitch ass had to hop in and go tell maurico that magazine ish was true.. when she didnt know that. then she hopped in the argument.. it was like 5 on 1. 

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:05pm
I wish she stayed a.d defended herself to, but damn after all that Betrayal i understood just walking away. Kims useless ass needs to go somewhere. You werent there

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:38pm
This shyt broke my *&%^$#@Ein heart!

Brandi bitch ass get on my nerves "Lisa I don't need you to mother me." Now, she feels abandoned? I feel like Yolanda "Nobody has an amazing husband like I do" having ass is out to sit on Lisa's throne and Brandi dumbass can't even see it. Yolanda been in her damn ear all season.

The three of them were mean girls together and now they turn on Lisa?! They had Lisa crying and smoking a damn cigarette!!! I was extremely pissed off. Brandi can't make up her *&%^$#@Ein mind why she's even mad at Lisa... Is it her "mothering," you? Is it her "not calling you?" Or is it Sheana?!!!! Which one the fucc is it?!

Now to Kim...why is she still here? Who needs her? Fucc your daughters graduation party, Lisa had better things to do like drying her nails. No one cares about you, I wish she would snort some coke or something she was more interesting when she wasn't sober. Die off the show already please!

Kyle if you and Mauricio are so tight why are you so hell bent on whether or not someone believes the tabloids? Who cares?! As much as I hate Carlton I wish she would do some voo doo spell on her to make her shut up sometimes!

I can't believe they are ganging up on my Lisa like that.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:51pm
Brandi just dont want to lose her check, shes always lying about something, tweeting lies about her ex..

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:56pm
I actually didn't feel bad for Lisa!.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:19pm
Why not?

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:35am
brandi's on her blog talkin about, 'these things about lisa are coming from a place of hurt… I was just hurt' 

bitch if thats really your friend.. and you were really so 'hurt' you go and talk to them.. you dont go telling anyone who will listen crazy stuff and paint them like some evil awful friend… 

then she had the nerve to be like, 'i love you too' when lisa told her at the table that she didnt know what was going on but she loved her.. 
and had the nerve to talk about, 'you stopped calling me' when she was hella standoffish towards lisa at gig's party and all the other events.. 

but one minute its, 'I dont wanna go up against lisa.. I'm so scared' the next its, 'i can't hold my tongue about it any longer..' 

brandi is the queen of phony and i hope she gets a LOT of karma in the worst way. 

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:39am
from brandi's blog… i do agree with her about lisa telling her to say something to scheana about her engagement.. idk wtf lisa said that part… everything else was BS. looking forward to tonights episode though.. 

I think it is very clear that the issues I have with  http://www.bravotv.com/people/lisa-vanderpump" rel="nofollow - Lisa  come from a place of hurt because I cared so much about her. I wasn't having a great year this year because of some health issues and my father and I not talking, so I really needed my friends. During this time Lisa distanced herself from me and started cozying back up to  http://www.bravotv.com/people/kyle-richards" rel="nofollow - Kyle  because I wasn't coming off so well.

I wasn't 100 percent ready to have the conversation with Lisa. I was really hoping to do it one-on-one and not with the guys around. I was hurt because I went from being best friends with Lisa to her not returning my calls and getting close with Kyle again -- someone she has always talked trash about.

I had also been hearing about Lisa closeness with one of my ex-husband's mistresses. She was even going as far as asking me to talk to this woman about her up coming marriage.

Clearly it was a little bitchy of me to tell Kyle about the tabloids while sitting down the beach from Lisa, but I was hurt. It was wrong, but I was retaliating. I didn't even get to talk to Lisa about the real issues that were truly the root of my frustration and sadness.

Now watching  http://www.bravotv.com/vanderpump-rules" rel="nofollow - Vanderpump Rules , it's all clear how close  http://www.bravotv.com/people/scheana-meria" rel="nofollow - Scheana  and Lisa truly are. Obviously this all comes from a place of caring or I wouldn't even think twice about any of it.

I understand Ken defending his wife when no one else at the table, but I don't agree with the way he talked to  http://www.bravotv.com/people/yolanda-h-foster" rel="nofollow - Yolanda  (who looked amazing in her bathing suit btw).

That is it. This episode really makes me sad. Until next time xoxo

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:42am
lisa got betrayed by that gay guy she took care of (forgot his name) 
then betrayed by brandi… 

its already hard enough to trust ppl when you have a lot of money and are celebish… 
now she's not gonna trust anyone. 
Ouch

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:53am
I dont blame her for not trusting anyone. What Brandi did was shameful

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:49pm
She really loved Brandi, like real love. I feel bad for my Lisa, every time I see the preview for tonight I say "don't cry Lisa." It comes on an hour later tonight ladies.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:25pm
@ 'dont cry lisa' 

i was gonna wait until the end to give my comments… 

but i just saw the scene of lisa crying… it made me sad.. Ouch 

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:50pm
I don't know why they messing with my Lisa, they need to leave her and Ken alone,I think Mauricio   really did cheat on Kyle, why was he making such, a big deal about a dang on Tabloid, so what...Yolanda need to keep her Fly Trap shut, Kim still looks she is on something..but wait, why is she still on the show? Her House looks like a got damn duplex, with no curb appeal Brandi needs to stop, always playing the victim..If i had Lisa as friend, I would keep her as a Friend...

Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:57am
Didnt end up watching

Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 11:03am
it was a more boring episode tbh.. and sad.. 

can't believe next week is season finale.. 

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:56pm
Surprised at all the Lisa love.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 1:57pm
Lisa always been catty to me...meh

Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:00pm
they all can be catty but lisa is the realest imo. 

carlton is seeming kinda real too but i havent seen enough of her yet.. 
although she allows her dislike for kyle to outweigh reason and kyle can do no right in her eyes… 

yolanda used to be all real and great to me too but she's slowly starting to bother me.. still like her though. 

surprisingly.. i like joyce. i didnt think id like her.. but she seems real too. 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:09pm
Word on the street is that Carltons out for sure next season. I like Carlton but shes boring and was looking for a reason to not like Kyle. I've liked Lisa from day one. She tells it like it is for the most part. She says some things that are not neccesary at times but shes not evil or malicious. Kyle wants to have problems with Lisa and she wants drama. I used to like her, but that fake laugh, all the rude snide sideways comments, backhanded compliments just left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked Kim but shes annoying, just annoying. We know, your a recovering alcoholic, stop rehashing it or using it as an excuse. Try something else for a storyline and get off the team i hate lisa bandwagon. Joyce is super super annoying but i like her. She just needs to know the full story before she speaks on something. Now Yolanda, i used to really really like her, but shes fake. Shes the friend i wouldnt ever tell my business to. Keep her at a distance. She stirred the pot on many occasions, she has to be the center of attention, or just makes sure shes in whatever is going on even if it doesnt concern her. I believe Kyle and Kim when they said she was talking ish about Lisa in Paris. I really just dont like her. Ya'll already know how i feel about Trailer Trash Barbie...

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:17pm
carlton is boring to you?? 

she's interesting.. with her weird religion and spiritualness.. and her carefree sex talk/life… and she's a blunt and no bullshiit when she feels like a person is against her.. she seems fun to me. 

i think joyce should be out before carlton.. 

nah kim should DEF be gone before the both of them.. 

i could see lisa leaving though.. she has many other successful businesses and doesnt need that show.. plus she seems to really be hurt and over it.. i hope she doesnt leave though. 

i dont have a problem with kyle at all.. 

i dont think yoyo is fake i think she's just kinda blinded by brandi's BS.. and she's a bit petty.. lisa canceling 5 minutes prior was this huge, 'were not true friends' thing in her head.. 

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:34pm
Yeah Petty, very petty. I would understand if Lisa left but i dont want her to. Yeah Carlton does seem fun but her storyline is just so boring to me.
Kyle is evil though..

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:13pm
I don't see Carlton ever meshing with an entire group of women at once...she just seems like a peripheral person...nothing that really grabs me in...she is a huge hypocrite and a follower, imo.  she overreacts to a lot of situations.  

I stanned hard for Brandi last year.  I really hate her now and I want her to get fired so she has to pack up and move to fcking Roseville or some other piece of sh*t Nor Cal town her white trash ass rolled in from.  The way she turned on Lisa makes me sick!!  I'm team Lisa no matter what.

Yolanda's pitbull face can go too...but i like her life, so i kinda want to keep seeing her story.

I want Lisa, Joyce, and Kyle to stay.  I don't like Kyle but i don't hate her as much as before.

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I don't see Carlton ever meshing with an entire group of women at once...she just seems like a peripheral person...nothing that really grabs me in...she is a huge hypocrite and a follower, imo.  she overreacts to a lot of situations.  

I stanned hard for Brandi last year.  I really hate her now and I want her to get fired so she has to pack up and move to fcking Roseville or some other piece of sh*t Nor Cal town her white trash ass rolled in from.  The way she turned on Lisa makes me sick!!  I'm team Lisa no matter what.

Yolanda's pitbull face can go too...but i like her life, so i kinda want to keep seeing her story.

I want Lisa, Joyce, and Kyle to stay.  I don't like Kyle but i don't hate her as much as before.
Thanks for typing all of this for me

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:32am
the reunion was on last night right?, gonna look for a link. did anyone notice how Brandi is still trying to be Ken friends, talking about how much she loves him, while she *&%^$#@Eed over his wife. gtfoh Brandi!!!
link
http://vidbull.com/ujyk5c76r9tk.html

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:55am
I watched,I can't believe how much I hate Brandi! Funny,what a difference a season makes.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:10am
I liked Brandi do much before, really shes that pressed to find out if Lisa lived in Calabassas. If she did or didnt who cares. She's so needs her face mushed.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:32am
LMAO and Lisa said I have lived in worse shyt holes than Calabasas

My problem with Brandi is she just throws stuff out there. Like she said Lisa filed bankrupt and when Lisa denied it she says "Kyle." I'm like wtf if someone tells you something, you don't throw them under the bus! She can not be trusted, she really has no clue what loyalty is.

As for Yolanda, her big issue with Lisa is her not coming painting. Let's be real she knew that was below Lisa before she even invited her. There's just certain shyt Lisa ain't gon' do lol.

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 7:07pm
just watched.. 
it was kinda boring.. 

that whole kim segment was super boring.. 

i didnt like how yolanda went on and on and on…. take a hint.. if she didnt address it and come to you and say 'i am your friend..' maybe shes not and simply doesnt care.. stop begging her to acknowledge it just cus you were so butt hurt. maybe she gives no fcks damn 

carlton is hypocritical.. you bat no eyelashes about all the things you tell the world about your crazy sex stuff with your husband.. but joyce talkin about her husbands dack was a problem…? 

i cant stand brandi.. you tell radar online she filed for bankruptcy and lived in the valley just cus she made that comment about needing a passport to get to your house..? 

i could go on about that ho but id just be repeating myself.. 

i tried to tell yall last season that that biitch was no good. 

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:07pm
I felt bad cuz she was cheated on publicly and seemingly screwed over, but eff her

Date Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

I felt bad cuz she was cheated on publicly and seemingly screwed over, but eff her
Same but fucc that hoe

Print Page | Close Window