Print Page | Close Window

Dental help needed!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365916
Printed Date: Dec 14 2018 at 4:21pm

Topic: Dental help needed!!!
Posted By: jmarie
Subject: Dental help needed!!!
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:25pm
My dentist recently told me I need a filling on my very back tooth. He told me it would be a silver filling and nobody would see it anyways, I told him nobody gets silver fillings anymore, and I heard they weren't safe. He told me people get silver fillings on their back teeth, because it's stronger and you use your back teeth to chew a lot, and white fillings would have to get replaced. I made the appt, but I want a white filling.I don't want to get mercury poisoning.  I'm going to tell him I don't want silver, Does anyone have any information about silver fillings being better for back teeth?  I have medicaid so it's really hard to find a dentist that will accept it.  Someone told me medicaid dentists use silver because it's cheaper.

Replies:
Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:32pm
a filling is only approx $200 ... might be worth paying out of pocket at a diff dentist

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:35pm
right @ Ricky... also to add, if you pay out of pocket, some dentists may even see you based on a sliding fee scale since you have medicaid. Even if they dont take your medicaid, they may provide the service at an abbreviated cost, based on income.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:38pm
i think this is one of those instances that you have to do you own research and decide what evidence you believe to be true.  if you actually dug deep enough youd find that both emit toxins.  its a price you pay.  weigh your options and decide.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 12:42pm
I'm gonna tell him I want the white filling, if he doesn't agree I'm getting up and leaving. I set up an appt with a different dentist, but it's not until January. I'll wait the extra 2 months If I have to.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:07pm
didn't know they where still offering silver fillings. I've even had my silver one from teen years and replaced with white ones. 

Posted By: Joja1107
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:08pm
It's  cheaper and much more durable.  He was telling the truth. The amalgam (silver) has proven to be safe still. Its just not as pretty. When I needed one in the back they tried to make me pay for the resin white filling...but naw I had some silver back there from when I was a child so it was no need for me to pay extra next to the silver. 

I did pay the extra for my son's 1st cavity. We are working with him so he doesn't get anymore but if needed I'll pay for the kids to have the white.
Also maybe medicaid may not pay for white. Did you check to make sure? If you don't have any silver in the back already I would get the white too.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:09pm
Maybe you should take back that kate spade bag dad bought you and then you can get the white filling you want. No reason to be walking around with messed up teeth for the next two months, but a cute bag on your shoulder.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:11pm
awwwwwwwwwww sh*tttt! *takes a seat*

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:13pm
Jezus!

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Maybe you should take back that kate spade bag dad bought you and then you can get the white filling you want. No reason to be walking around with messed up teeth for the next two months, but a cute bag on your shoulder.

ShockedConfusedShocked

Posted By: livi123
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:20pm
Well  I always heard the silver ones were more durable, but when I was a child I had the white ones and they never broke. As an adult though, I had to have those refilled and they did it with metal ones and I've already had 2 break on me(within in three years) so.....

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:22pm
SMH Ermm

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:22pm

how do you all keep records of people online so well?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 1:30pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

knew this was going to happen

often on here, people don't realize their post in one thread don't match posts in other threads

You sayin OP was lyin bout the bag?

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:04pm
I think Medicaid pays for white fillings. He just wants to put silver in the back. Why should I pay money out of pocket when I can get it done for free?  I didn't think that one cavity was considered having messed up teeth. My father bought the bag not me.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:04pm
nvm

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

how do you all keep records of people online so well?

she made the bag post last night

oh.LOL

still. some of yall bring up ish that happened on here from years ago

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:09pm
If you are going to wait two months to fill it ... try this in the meantime ... can't hurt

http://www.drellie.com/Zellie-Mouth-Care-System.php" rel="nofollow - http://www.drellie.com/Zellie-Mouth-Care-System.php

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:11pm

Are you op's jealous friend? lol

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:12pm
I'm not in pain or anything. I didn't even know I had a cavity until I went for a checkup.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Are you op's jealous friend? lol

Dead watch out nah!

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:21pm
y'all mixing it up on a thurs?

jmarie try the link I gave you Wink

if daddy gave her a bag then he might give her a filling

op might be in school for all we know (not sure how medicaid works)

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:23pm
I'm not going to let someone bait me into acting out of character. It's really not that serious. I just like to come here and get things off my chest and get other peoples point of view on things. I'm not the one who's going to be arguing back and forth behind a computer screen.

If anyone wants to read it here's the post I made.
Yeah she is jealous. He got me a Kate Spade bag I wanted, she was like what kind of bag is that?  I know your daddy got it for you. I told her my father got it for me on sale. She said that's a ghetto purse because black people are known for playing spades, and my purse has the spade logoLOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

I'm not going to let someone bait me into acting out of character. It's really not that serious. I just like to come here and get things off my chest and get other peoples point of view on things. I'm not the one who's going to be arguing back and forth behind a computer screen.

Yeah she is jealous. He got me a Kate Spade bag I wanted, she was like what kind of bag is that?  I know your daddy got it for you. I told her my father got it for me on sale. She said that's a ghetto purse because black people are known for playing spades, and my purse has the spade logoLOL

Oh girl no argument here. My point was, you're in your 30's, with kids, on medicaid and you want ish for free. Well what you get from the govt program is silver. If you want something else, then there are alternative ways to get it. Including, returning the bag and/or asking dad for $. Beg.gars can't be choosers is all.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:45pm
Geek

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:47pm
Lawd! LOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Lawd! LOL
LOL

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:58pm
Maysay, sometimes I wanna talk to u woman to woman.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 2:58pm

My point was, you're in your 30's, with kids, on medicaid and you want ish for free. Well what you get from the govt program is silver.

Yikes
DeadLOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:03pm

maysay reads..................

I'll say Dead

I can't remember nan on jmarie post, didn't know her before today ... no idea she had a past for bhm to remember LOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Well the floor is yours...I'm always open to hearing from those who are more experienced/learned than I am.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:04pm

JAYSUS MaysayConfused....At this rate no one will ask questions on this board.

OP yes Medicaid only pays for silver not white. You will have to pay out of pocket if you want white fillings. Also Groupon always has those coupons for dentist. If you pay $40 you get $80 worth of services. That maybe something you can look into.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:10pm
get it girl!

eta:how I manage to post before OP?!Confused

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:11pm
You know what you're exactly right. But the govt program gives white fillings. I guess you sat behind your computer and did a search on my name or do you just read every thread that I'm in. If you did all that you would also know that I was recently laid off. I won't be replying to you again. I made 3 or 4 threads in two weeks.  last time I checked this was a message board. Some people are on here all damn day.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:17pm
Awful the way the topic turn . Hope you find work soon jmarie . I would pay for the white filling since you only need one tooth fill  . Silver studies are confusing and scary .

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:19pm
 how you gonna go from a simple question of what filling should i have drilled in my skull to why dont you raid your closets and sell yo sh*t. LOL keep showing your nature. anyway green is a nice color. i like earth tonesLOL

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:19pm
Well...um, I'll see my way on out.

IA w/ looking on groupon or living social for extra discounts. Good luck OP!

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:23pm

You know what you're exactly right. But the govt program gives white fillings. I guess you sat behind your computer and did a search on my name or do you just read every thread that I'm in. If you did all that you would also know that I was recently laid off. I won't be replying to you again. I made 3 or 4 threads in two weeks.  last time I checked this was a message board. Some people are on here all damn day.

Lawd jmarie it ain't even gotta be all that. You act like I came in here and called you a worthless welfare queen or something. Jeez. I made an observation, none of which was exaggerated or insulting, just truth. My bad for remembering tidbits you posted.

And girl, it is a message board. So you can miss me with all this "you read every thread, on here all day" ish. The point is to read threads, duh.

Anyway, I hope you get your white filling and have a lovely holiday and all that jazz.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:23pm

I don't usually say this but, OP do you girl.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:32pm

Well the floor is yours...I'm always open to hearing from those who are more experienced/learned than I am.
maysay you where wrong to call out the girl history . A simple answer about silver filling would be a better look as a grown woman . I think you come across in most topics as better or judgemental . Maybe you are unaware or don't care . We are grown women and should be able to ask a health related question without shade . Again i could be wrong about you and apologize in advance .

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:35pm
now yall wait just a minute

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:37pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

maysay you where wrong to call out the girl history . A simple answer about silver filling would be a better look as a grown woman . I think you come across in most topics as better or judgemental . Maybe you are unaware or don't care . We are grown women and should be able to ask a health related question without shade . Again i could be wrong about you and apologize in advance .

lol

didn't you ask someone about their std?
Samone did i ask you a question ? You can take the same advice and take that stick out . Good day .

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:38pm
insert (interesting gif)

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:40pm

Thank you india, I appreciate you sharing your perspective. And I certainly agree with the bold.

I don't believe I'm judgmental. I'm just opinionated and it's my experience that many people are very uncomfortable with the cold, hard truth and I'm not so I tend to say things the way I would want to hear them, forgetting that others tend to need more coddling. Anyway, that's just my perspective.

But...I will reflect on this some more.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:40pm
roffles

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:41pm
just the thought of going to my dentist gives me hives. lol but its a must for me. 

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:44pm
I actually just came from the dentist this afternoon. I used groupon for the basics and managed to charm my broke self into getting a free fluoride treatment. Some dentists/hygienists may slip you a freebie or discount if they know you're tight with money.

OT: I bought a pair of boots the other week. Come at me BHM!LOL

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:47pm
LOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I actually just came from the dentist this afternoon. I used groupon for the basics and managed to charm my broke self into getting a free fluoride treatment. Some dentists/hygienists may slip you a freebie or discount if they know you're tight with money.

i dont know why you laughin.  you shoulda just sold the boots on ebay, then you wouldnt need no damn freebiesStern Smile

LOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:49pm

boots? oh you fancy huh? you better take em backStern Smile

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i dont know why you laughin.  you shoulda just sold the boots on ebay, then you wouldnt need no damn freebiesStern Smile

LOL

LOL
bhm bring up the most IRrelevant sh*t

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 4:23pm
ahh you were laid off, hope you find work jmarie

wow you're a tough crowd maysay

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 4:24pm
I hate y'all.LOL

Eff sellin boots. I could sell some of my virgin naps and pay for dental insurance this year. Boom!

Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 4:28pm
Omg lmao at the comments. Anyway, I got silver fillings many years ago and have no issues with them.

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 4:51pm
Ruhhhh oHhhhh! We're a little early for the normal weekend sh!t storm a la BHM lol!

Lol @ "well the gov't gives you silver!"

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 5:08pm
Medicaid pays 100% for a silver filling. You have to pay towards white fillings. CC take them boots back or sell them in m2m for 1/2 the price.

Posted By: mocherry
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 5:16pm
OP, not sure what state you are in, but Medicaid does not pay for white fillings. Medicaid is a payor of last resort therefore, covering the most economical services possible. If your dentist cannot provide a medical necessity for you to have a white filling, you won't get it under Medicaid. Also, I wonder what your age is because Medicaid also does not cover adults for dental, not unless you have selected an HMO or PSN that has enhanced benefits. Dental services are only covered for adults for an emergency, such as extractions or dentures.

Posted By: saxssyvixen29
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 5:29pm
lawd@these commentsDeadLOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 5:44pm
I go to a community health center, and they don't charge me for dental. I filled out some paperwork for free care when I started going there again, yes more free stuff. Maybe the health center approved my free care. They never told me so I assumed medicaid was paying for it.  All this stuff is new to me.
I know other people on unemployment who have dental coverage too. I'm going to call the health center tomorrow and find out if that's what I have.

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 6:41pm

Gawd damn, MaySay!

^^^I said this aloud when I read this.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 6:55pm
Lol @ hypocrisy

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:13pm

Lol @ hypocrisy

testing testing 1,2,3 making sure the mic on the podium is working before SD takes the stage. Please elaborate on the hypocrisyLOL. OP just wanna fix her teef.

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:20pm
LMAO...I died twice in this thread. I have MetLife, and for some odd reason they only cover silver fillings. My dentist does not do silver fillings. I had to pay out of pocket. I think mine were like $85 a tooth.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:21pm

Oh girl no argument here. My point was, you're in your 30's, with kids, on medicaid and you want ish for free. Well what you get from the govt program is silver. If you want something else, then there are alternative ways to get it. Including, returning the bag and/or asking dad for $. Beg.gars can't be choosers is all.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:27pm

lol

didn't you ask someone about their std?
Samone did i ask you a question ? You can take the same advice and take that stick out . Good day .

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 7:50pm
lmao

Great thread ! LOL

Date Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 9:23pm
Oh no bunny a go bruk out de spreadsheet 

Will there be Friday f*ery after all?

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:24am
deleted. 

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 12:50pm

This is my last time responding to this person, but I actually did try to sell that purse, and I got no takers. Here's the link, http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/clo/4179303976.html" rel="nofollow - http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/clo/4179303976.html and you can see from the date on the pics I've been trying to sell it since september. I know you'll probably say I changed the settings on my camera to make a sept date. I just renewed it today, and I've been renewing it every week. If you don't think it's my post respond to the add and I will respond back.

you give too much for so little return on your investment.

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 1:05pm
I've seen people throw way more shade on here and get 30 "thanks" so I just think its interesting how some people get a speech or reprimand, while others get high-fives when they are being straight up bullies.  That's BHM for you though.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 1:10pm
i see the cold hard truth was served.
2 options: pony up the funds or ask daddy.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 1:15pm
I never denied that it was the truth.  I told her she was exactly right.

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 1:18pm
I already knew what to expect in this thread and I knew who to expect it from. 

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 1:32pm
OP I hope things work out for you

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 2:58pm
Maybe I don't know the back story on the OP but if her dad gave it to her as a gift why should she give it up? Did she beg him for the bag? If so then I can understand why she should beg him to pay for her teeth too......I don't know, maybe I'm confused and missed the inside joke.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I already knew what to expect in this thread and I knew who to expect it from. 

LoL

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Maybe I don't know the back story on the OP but if her dad gave it to her as a gift why should she give it up? Did she beg him for the bag? If so then I can understand why she should beg him to pay for her teeth too......I don't know, maybe I'm confused and missed the inside joke.

You didn't miss anything.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:36pm
i was wondering why this thread was so long...don't mind my late quotes and snickers...*goes back to read*

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 7:51pm
it sounds like the OP was more concerned about the health risks involved than the cosmetic part.  for that reason, i don't think the shade was warranted.  *drops gavel*

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:04pm
Good read.
I like the look of white fillings.. i laugh with my mouth open... lol

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:14pm
Damn... It's a cold world...

Date Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 9:26pm
Im sad that the op felt the need to prove herself to maysay. 

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Cosign. I've been somewhat out of the loop, but if I understand correctly, we out here judging people for not selling family gifts  to get a cavity fixed sooner rather than 2 months later because they're begging ass Medicaid recipients in their 30s with kids and don't deserve to inquire about their options/health risks? Is that correct?

OP, you better sell that extra kidney girl, you only need one. We ain't tryna see your jacked up smile with that little cavity in your back tooth.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:00am
Oh but seriously though OP, contact your Medicaid provider and ask them if getting a white filling is on your plan or what the cost difference is. If you're not comfortable with the silver filling, and another option is available, then I fully agree you should go elsewhere.

Just because you receive government assistance doesn't mean youre undeserving of care that you're comfortable with

A lot of Drs that take Medicaid/medicare treat those patients differently and make them feel as if they have no options. Find out what your options are and find a provider you're comfortable with Thumbs Up

ALSO I don't know if there is any empirical evidence regarding the health effects of silver fillings, but the people on curezone.com will have you believe you will have every ailment in the world if you have one. so idk

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:25am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

OP, you better sell that extra kidney girl, you only need one. We ain't tryna see your jacked up smile with that little cavity in your back tooth.

Perhaps she can put her kid up for adoption, save some cash on child care and get the illustrious white fill. Clap

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:27am
Id rather be blasted on owning a fancy purse  than accused of having an STD when its really cancer or summin.... jus saying... yall a trip for real for real.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:35am
Oodles & LB have floated some good ideas out there. Sell those kids & kidneys girl!Clap

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:46am
They buying black kidneys? They barely buy black eggs.... dont do it OP they gonna treat  u like ur selling foodstamps

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 1:54am
^JeezuzLOL

BHM would have something to say about that too. 'If you had managed your money better, you wouldn't have to sell body parts to survive.'

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:10am
Howindahell did drama spurt from a damn dental thread?

Y'all need to brush your teeth and have a good night. Floss out the drama! Take some Listerine and wash the stank away!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:47am
so bunny didn't come to administer justice and even the score

Thought this would be 50 pages by now

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

They buying black kidneys? They barely buy black eggs.... dont do it OP they gonna treat  u like ur selling foodstamps

girl hell naw...  they just tell us something is wrong with it and take it or you find bodies out in the street with no organs. 

They don't pay black folks for sh*t.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 5:28am

^JeezuzLOL

BHM would have something to say about that too. 'If you had managed your money better, you wouldn't have to sell body parts to survive.'

lol

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 7:23am

Fa Zee Gawds Hunty......you might not like way her ass says it but some shyt be on point!

I swear I was in Jewels yesterday when bish with a head full of weave and designer everything whipped out her link card to buy food........I felt some type of way......

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:03am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Fa Zee Gawds Hunty......you might not like way her ass says it but some shyt be on point!

I swear I was in Jewels yesterday when bish with a head full of weave and designer everything whipped out her link card to buy food........I felt some type of way......

Judging arse black folk always wanna look some way at other people. What If she's a kitchen stylist and did her own hair with the left over milky way hair she reused 5 times and got her clothes from the neighborhood goodwill. I swear you folks have no compassion. So should she walk around looking like she can only afford to pay with a link card? Oh wait she should be wearing no name brand and should begging on the street. DON'T JUDGE. You never know the back story or a person's circumstance. Maysay read her like a 2 dolla heaux and OP came flying in to defend herself. OP do you and keep your bag.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:06am
I wanna say more but I promised to behave myself until the end of the season of rhoa. Rant over.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:15am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Judging arse black folk always wanna look some way at other people. What If she's a kitchen stylist and did her own hair with the left over milky way hair she reused 5 times and got her clothes from the neighborhood goodwill. I swear you folks have no compassion. So should she walk around looking like she can only afford to pay with a link card? Oh wait she should be wearing no name brand and should begging on the street. DON'T JUDGE. You never know the back story or a person's circumstance. Maysay read her like a 2 dolla heaux and OP came flying in to defend herself. OP do you and keep your bag.

or it could have been someone else's card. I used to do the grocery shopping for a disabled lady who was my grandma friend and I used her ebt card to get her groceries. I was dressed to the tee when I whipped it out too. I didn't give a damn about nobody feeling some type of way. Mind your business.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:17am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yeah fuk everything you said cause Milky Way don't last 5 uses......this rendered your whole comment invalid......bishes out her buying CL and Gucci bags but was nervous as hell when they shut the government down......Brothas need to stop.....and I'm sorry y'all know it's the truth......yo daddy bought an expensive bag instead of taking that money and paying a bill.....investing.....dropping it into a college fund for one of those babies......he enabled the outta you.

Black folks love struggling and looking cute.......but get mad when someone say.......you look cute......witcha broke ass......

Print Page | Close Window