Print Page | Close Window

Kanye - Kim is more influential than Michelle Obam

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365666
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 7:52am

Topic: Kanye - Kim is more influential than Michelle Obam
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Kanye - Kim is more influential than Michelle Obam
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:31am

Kanye West: Kim Kardashian is more influential than Michelle Obama

Replies:
Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:32am

I despise him.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:35am
*sigh* this is disgusting...Really Kanye? 

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:39am
Kanye done lost him mind and he needs to find some BASS for his voice he sounds so feminine.

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:43am
"

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:44am
Ok my dream is coming true

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:44am
*Kanye's gone and hes not coming home evah againnnnnnnnn*

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:46am
So According to Ye the FLOTUS isn't revelant because she doesn't instagram her bikini shots?Sleepy

Take 10 seats for you and 25 for your BM, please.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:50am
When Kanye got with Kim, I was silently rooting he'd find his mind and leave her...then he got her pregnant...now he marrying her..now he wanna compare her to Michelle Obama..A white bish famous from her ass and a home movie, versus a hard working, educated black woman/First Lady? Nicca lost and he ain't coming back.  RIP Kanye.  

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:07am
kryptonite perspective

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:12am
LOL @ Kanye.  What a clusterfck is whole existence is. 

Posted By: honeydrop
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:22am
Kanye seems errily obbsessed with kim this may not end well.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:23am

He is delusional.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:31am
When I saw the header on the OP (before I clicked and read)  I was thinking she actually is more influential in pop culture...with the younger audience..IMO.  Having read the article...*sighs*  Michelle can't tweet ass shots?  Even if she weren't the FLOTUS Michelle don't have to tweet ass shots. She ain't about that life. smh. I really believe Kanye is loosing his mind.  Like...in real life dead serious.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:40am
Michelle Obama is a classy lady she would never tweet ass shot...He is a fool can't stand him....

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:48am
i hate kanye.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:48am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Michelle Obama is a classy lady she would never tweet ass shot...He is a fool can't stand him....
This!!!!!

Posted By: Girl101
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:50am
Thumbs Down Smh. It's official he's definitely off his rocker.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:50am
Dis nicca is so lost...

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:51am

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:51am
can't believe he put kim k and Michelle Obama in the same sentence Confused

kanye must suffer from the same disease as amanda bynes because this fool's mind is gone. I really thought when he had a child this might be some positive inspiration for some good music, but nah he's not coming back.

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:59am
That's what y'all get for gassin this nicca up...

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

Kanye seems errily obbsessed with kim this may not end well.

This. He so gone he worships her doo doo balls.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:02am
kanye is allowed his opinion, keep it up ye.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:04am
Ya know for as much as he loved his mama I cannot understand how he can put a white (or whatever color Kim is), woman on such a pedestal that he compares her to the first lady who has accomplished 10 times more than what Kim would ever accomplish and she did it standing up, not on her back. 

I think them Kardashians practicing some voodoo or something because this negro is gone.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:08am
fck him

Posted By: patternsandtexture
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:32am
Kanye is trash and he is just annoying and he can't even compare to Michelle Obama. 

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:57am
I've been convinced that he was crazy. But now its time to put him in the looney bin.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:02pm
bye bye kanyeCry

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

When Kanye got with Kim, I was silently rooting he'd find his mind and leave her...then he got her pregnant...now he marrying her..now he wanna compare her to Michelle Obama..A white bish famous from her ass and a home movie, versus a hard working, educated black woman/First Lady? Nicca lost and he ain't coming back.  RIP Kanye.  

PREACH...

I find Kanye's comments to be the MOST DISRECPECTUL thing I have heard in a long time.  As a black person... certain comments should not even come out his mouth.  Even if a person, dislike's  the president and michelle, as a black woman or man....WE MUST recognize their success and what they have done for the community be merely being in the white house....and certain comments are not to be made in a public forum.  He has a lot of maturing to do.

He is so delusional and obsessed with his girlfriend that it is not funny.  He has also forgotten that he is black, this happens often to sucessful black people, they lose their "identity" and lose all sense of reality.  If he didn't have his "career" and "money" she would not be with HIM.....he would not be with KK.  He better wake up and smell the COFFEE...but no worries....life has a way....of bringing people back down to earth.  One day, it might not be today, might not be until 20 years down the road...he will get a rude awakening..

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

bye bye kanyeCry

lmao

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:01pm
LMAOOOOOO THAT GIF!!!!! Seriously i used to stan SO HARD for Kanye like on every level. Just bought tickets to this Yeezus concert now I'm pissed. But at least A Tribe Called Quest will be there to help me through it. 

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:03pm
title is misleading. that's not what he said or. meant and y'all know it.
though even if he did. in a way he'd be right. that's not a reflection of Kim or the First Lady, but society.

Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Ya know for as much as he loved his mama I cannot understand how he can put a white (or whatever color Kim is), woman on such a pedestal that he compares her to the first lady who has accomplished 10 times more than what Kim would ever accomplish and she did it standing up, not on her back. 

WORD!!! This Brotha has gone crazySleepy

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:38pm

stfu nicca

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:41pm
Yeah, ummmm, I didn't get that from this article.. but, he do need to shut da hell up right now.. Why would michelle even be interested in instagramming such a pic.. Besides, kim body all out of shape in that swimsuit pic anyways.. She taking a back shot because the front of her is not on point.. Leave my first lady out of your hissy fits, Ye..

ETA: While he talking about the first lady, he forgetting that Michelle is fit as hell.. She ain't got to be damn near butt naked to let people know that her body on point.. You can tell.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:41pm
Courtesy of Cocoa from the KK thread.  This video is awesomeLOL
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

@4:30 mark he completely loses his shyt!Stern Smile  

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:45pm
dang, kanye just lost me for the first time ? Confused

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:48pm
That's not what he said. Sensational "journalism" is sensational.

Still, I think Imma let my cape sit in the closet for a while...

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:53pm
ah ok, i listened after he stopped screaming, i understand. keep on doing you ye

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:55pm
Is he suggesting that Kim's body is better than the 1st ladies?

Not only could FLOTUS post a pic in that same swimsuit she could do it after having obtained a law degree from a top university, getting married and then having 2 kids, helping her husband get elected president twice, sustaining one marriage 5 times longer than all of Kim's combined, and without showing the world mediocre dick sucking in a boring ass sex tape, or showing the world a workaday vagina in a smut magazine spread orchestrated by her mother.

Oh, she could Koonye, and she'd shyt all over Kim's flabby arms, loose belly, piss swole diaper ass, and toneless undefined legs.

But she wouldn't Koonye, cuz she has class. Class that she was born with.

Class that Kim can't buy and therefore will never have

So, bytch, you & yo bytch need to bow down.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:57pm
I'm convinced Kanye West was murdered after his George Bush hates black people comment, and this guy parading around is a clone from the government. This is not the same Brotha I listened to on repeat in 2004.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

title is misleading. that's not what he said or. meant and y'all know it.
though even if he did. in a way he'd be right. that's not a reflection of Kim or the First Lady, but society.

right. this was specific to fashion. 

*looks at kim thread, looks at michelle o style watch thread*

but he still an ignorant ass, and I don't want to see michelle's booty shot (as toned as it probably is) anyway. 

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I'm convinced Kanye West was murdered after his George Bush hates black people comment, and this guy parading around is a clone from the government. This is not the same Brotha I listened to on repeat in 2004.

tell me about it

did they off lupe too and replace him?

Huh? I luv Lupe. What did he do wrong?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 2:31pm
Poor koonye

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 2:53pm
to... ???

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

right. this was specific to fashion. 

*looks at kim thread, looks at michelle o style watch thread*

but he still an ignorant ass, and I don't want to see michelle's booty shot (as toned as it probably is) anyway. 

*pulls dagger out of heart* ouch! lol

I remember posting in a thread that MO was who I was looking at now  for fashion cues, and I got a lot of 'poor Purple' posts LOL

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 2:57pm
I guess Kanye's definition of relevant is different than mine is. 

Kim's butt looks gross in that pic.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:10pm
btw intriguing is not a word that i would ever use to describe kim kardashian

1) there's no mystery to her life, whatsoever

2) she seems extremely uninteresting from what i do know about her

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:19pm
He said kim is more influential in terms of style. I agree.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Even in those terms I think he is wrong.  Kim is not know for "high fashion" and most designers and high fashion magazines shun her.  For the most part her fashion influence is restricted to minorities and young people.  When Michelle Obama wears something, its praised in magazines and tons of people go out and patronize the designer or store (J. Crew) the outfit was sold from.  She reaches more people, minorities, wealthy, elite, and those in the fashion world.  It makes sense, she is the FLOTUS.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:31pm
I'm still dying that he said "back when racism was popular" and "when I speak it creates a crack in the matrix"  He is just too precious. 
LOL

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:35pm

That makes his statement even more crazy.... Apples to oranges. Why else would you compare the fashion/style of an educated woman who also happens to be the First Lady of the u.s. to a slut socialite who got famous from a sex tape? Once again... Apples to oranges. Better comparison would be To some other person in the entertainment industry not to the First Lady. That is down right disrespectful. No other First Lady has been down right disrespected as she has been. It's even more disgusting and offensive that this is coming from a black man. But then again he is a coon now so I'm not surprised.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:42pm
And I'm calling bullsh*t on the "he didn't mean it that way".  What part of high fashion is instagram a booty shot.  What he said was what he said.  Kim's booty shot, body, looks sh*ts on the first lady and anybody else who might instagram that photo.  Including Beyonce and a whole host of other bad bishes that could shut Kim's photo down.  Kanye is NOT talking about the fashion, he is specifically praising the body/person (yt girl) in it.   If he said any name other than a well respected black woman who obviously can NOT tweet a photo like that instagram would have been flooded with examples of how basic Kim is.   Rihanna, Beyonce, Nikki and 85% of the females on reality TV could have disproved his theory in half a sec. 

Stop playing dumb.  He knows how far to take that sh*t at least.  Too many receipts would be produced.  If you prefer weird shaped yt girls you would agree.  If not - lol.  He used Michelle for a reason. 

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:48pm
What fashion designers are competing to dress Kim K?

What fasion designers have had their line skyrocket after Kim wore one of their designs?

What fashion designers have become household names after Kim wore one of their designs?

Kim is a label whore. She ain't makin nobody famous. She ain't even making nobody any money except herself, Zara, H&M and Forever XXI. The adlepatted heauxs that worship her can't afford the shyt she wears, but Zara nem holding it down for em on that knock-off tip.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Even in those terms I think he is wrong.  Kim is not know for "high fashion" and most designers and high fashion magazines shun her.  For the most part her fashion influence is restricted to minorities and young people.  When Michelle Obama wears something, its praised in magazines and tons of people go out and patronize the designer or store (J. Crew) the outfit was sold from. 

designers shun her? did you see all the custom made designer outfits sent to kim for north? lanvin, givenchy, i forgot who else

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:55pm
did anyone give him handclaps for thinking that his woman is the best thing since sliced bread? That's how he's  supposed to feel, right? lol

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

And I'm calling bullsh*t on the "he didn't mean it that way".  What part of high fashion is instagram a booty shot.  What he said was what he said.  Kim's booty shot, body, looks sh*ts on the first lady and anybody else who might instagram that photo.  Including Beyonce and a whole host of other bad bishes that could shut Kim's photo down.  Kanye is NOT talking about the fashion, he is specifically praising the body/person (yt girl) in it.   If he said any name other than a well respected black woman who obviously can NOT tweet a photo like that instagram would have been flooded with examples of how basic Kim is.   Rihanna, Beyonce, Nikki and 85% of the females on reality TV could have disproved his theory in half a sec. 

Stop playing dumb.  He knows how far to take that sh*t at least.  Too many receipts would be produced.  If you prefer weird shaped yt girls you would agree.  If not - lol.  He used Michelle for a reason. 

Seriously. Kate Winslet on the cover of the november vogue, kate upton's issue is still on stands in some places. he couldve come at either of them but naming them wouldnt have created that controversy he loves i guess smh

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:01pm

I don't agree with this one bit...

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:02pm

Even in those terms I think he is wrong.  Kim is not know for "high fashion" and most designers and high fashion magazines shun her.  For the most part her fashion influence is restricted to minorities and young people.  When Michelle Obama wears something, its praised in magazines and tons of people go out and patronize the designer or store (J. Crew) the outfit was sold from. 

designers shun her? did you see all the custom made designer outfits sent to kim for north? lanvin, givenchy, i forgot who else

I mean in terms of how they speak about her.  People in the fashion world tend to speak down on her and she is turned down for the cover of fashion magazines all the time.  The only reason she was finally able to attend the Met Gala was because Kanye performed this year.  Normally, they snub her.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:06pm

The only reason she was finally able to attend the Met Gala was because Kanye performed this year.  Normally, they snub her.

so Kanye's her ticket to the classy events? LOL

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:06pm

If she had the baby with her ex-Chris, none of thos outfits would have been sent. That was because she is with kanye.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:12pm
Basketball Wives and Love & Hip Hop and have had way more influence over "fashion" than the whole Kardashian Klan. 

He could have said Snookie and I still would have been like FOH.  Kanye is a retardLOL

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:13pm
Kanye needs to get off the drugs.

Eta: and perhaps be closely monitored on his prescription meds.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

That makes his statement even more crazy.... Apples to oranges. Why else would you compare the fashion/style of an educated woman who also happens to be the First Lady of the u.s. to a slut socialite who got famous from a sex tape? Once again... Apples to oranges. Better comparison would be To some other person in the entertainment industry not to the First Lady. That is down right disrespectful. No other First Lady has been down right disrespected as she has been. It's even more disgusting and offensive that this is coming from a black man. But then again he is a coon now so I'm not surprised.

I agree. If he was tyring to convey that she is influential in terms of fashion then he should have used someone in the same vocation as her. Who is she influential to? People without respectable jobs? People fond of the morning after look or looking like they about to hit the club 24/7? There's nothing special about what she wears. We see it all the time. It is basic.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

daaaamn her ass looks amazing! she probably got a what? 43"  butt?
I want my ass fat like that!!!
her waist is too big thoughDead

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:17pm
On another note, he is sadly right: KK is more influential than Michelle Obama, because there are more airheads nowadays than smart women!

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:18pm
I think Kanye is bipolar.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:19pm
Them chickadee legs threw it completely off for me. Like a balloon on a string DeadLOL

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

daaaamn her ass looks amazing! she probably got a what? 43"  butt?
I want my ass fat like that!!!
her waist is too big thoughDead
Her ass is unnaturally smooth.  that's a plastic butt.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:22pm
with the way folks worship celebs he might be right.

ErmmGeek

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:23pm
Kanye needs to stop. Kanye is 36 and by now he should know how to say what he really means in a concise and intelligeable manner. Changing the tone and pitch of his voice does not make him more insightful or less hostile. Change the words.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:55pm
FLOTUS influences the fashion choices of grown ass women who live in the real world, and do real shyt, that really matters.

Kim influences the fashion choices of 15-25 year olds who live on Instagram, Twitter, & Youtube posting vapid pics/vids of themselves doing vapid shyt.

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 6:01pm
Michelle dresses way better than Kim and I like Michelle's body because its natural and healthy. she also sends a good message to women on how to dress and behave like an intelligent woman. Kanye has lost his mind, next thing you know he's gonna say Kim is better than his mom. coon, he would sell out his mom for her I believe. It's sad because Michelle brings hope to black women everywhere after having to deal with put downs.

Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If she had the baby with her ex-Chris, none of thos outfits would have been sent. That was because she is with kanye.

Lamp

Plus who said they were custom made? Who said the designers sent them? 

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 6:52pm
The fact that y'all consider those chicken legs makes me feel like I have no hope. Cry

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 6:57pm
This negro right here.....Ermm

tried to compare THAT....Confused

to MICHELLE OBAMA???? Shocked

really?? Confused

There's a nice, comfy insane asylum waiting for him.....STAT

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 6:58pm
Rappers just need to stop referencing the obamas.

Posted By: Jewels212*
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:04pm
We really comparing the first lady and the first celeb sex taping heaux???

STAHPPinch

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:49pm
Kanye has an axe to grind with the POTUS though. He did call him a "jackass" to score points with his white constituency over Taylor Swift. I guess it's Kanye's childish way to come up with a retort? I'm telling ya, the more I see interviews of him, the more I think he's mentally ill. He sounds bipolar with a God complex. Something's way off with him.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

FLOTUS influences the fashion choices of grown ass women who live in the real world, and do real shyt, that really matters.

Kim influences the fashion choices of 15-25 year olds who live on Instagram, Twitter, & Youtube posting vapid pics/vids of themselves doing vapid shyt.

I read each one of your posts in here and Clap.

I remember when folk praised her style *Looks at Kimk fashion thread*

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:15pm
Kanye was an azz for what he did to TS she just milked that sh!t for tooo long

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:37pm
"I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman."--Kanye West

No, turns out that he actually cares.  He's mad that he impregnated industry P#$$Y. 
I don't know if he's trying to convince himself or the general public that he's not marrying a jump off. 

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:47pm
Vogue cropped Kim out of the Met pictures on their website. Anna Wintour shaded the hell out of her. The fashion world barely tolerates Kim.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Vogue cropped Kim out of the Met pictures on their website. Anna Wintour shaded the hell out of her. The fashion world barely tolerates Kim.

Yup.

I have to hand it to her, for someone who was known as "Paris Hilton's friend" a few years ago to attending the Met Gala with an A-list celebrity boyfriend.  She has come a long way.

Not long enough to be compared to Michelle Obama though.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:12pm
The Hiltons are the original Kardashians:

Like any mother, Kathleen Richards wanted the best for her daughter, Kathy. Where she differed from other mothers was in the way she intended to get it. She wanted her child to know all about sex, and to learn how to perform, literally, so she asked a young man to give her teenage daughter 'sex lessons' in his van.

Kathy learned well, and hit the jackpot at the age of 20 when she married Rick Hilton, a scion of the hotel dynasty. Fifteen months after the wedding, in February 1981, Kathy gave birth to Paris Whitney.

When Little Kathy told her mother that Rick was a potential husband, big Kathy threw a party that was like a victory celebration. "Big Kathy was beside herself with joy", remembers one relative. "She had trained her daughter well."

Besides Little Kathy's matrimonial catch, Kyle and Kim both married twice, and their husbands included the son of a billionaire oilman and Hollywood mogul; a wealthy foreigner and a Beverly Hills estate agent.

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:31pm
I really don't see the big deal with the statement he made....

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:33pm

Those eyes dont look the same as they did in 2004....

Even when hes serious they looked different

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:35pm
He got the crazy eyes in that pic.Disapprove

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

lol i just edited to say that and show the diff from now and 04

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:45pm
that bear thing was mad creepy

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:15pm
waiting for Michelle to respond or better yet President Obama

didn't President O say one time ..."KANYE HAS LOST HIS MIND"?

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:18pm
He still pissed that the POTUS called him a jack over the Taylor broad...

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:20pm

president barack obama - kanye west - jackass

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

president barack obama - kanye west - jackass

THANKS...I knew Pres. O made a funny negative remark of YE,,,but now Ye made a remark pertaining to HIS WIFE?????

GETTIN' READY FOR MY BOMB SHELTER...SEE YA FOLKS.....

Posted By: livi123
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:32pm

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Hey CC, ITA!

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:36am
Imma say Kanye is pulling a Hamlet and only pretending to be crazy/large scale coon and doing a very convincing performance/social experiment. 'Cuz I cant take this sh*t. I cant. I WONT!CryCryCry

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:39am
Is this real though? I saw a story yesterday that was fake as about him leaving a $12k bill for a paparazzo's family and it had NO sources except some blog with CRAZY claims against celebs. Story was hella fake yet it was buzzing around on tumblr like it was legit.

We don't know when and where Kanye said this unless I skimmed a little too eagerly. I'm gonna look for a source.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 2:40am
Oh sh*t, that Brotha really is gone. Idiot said it on Ryan Seacrest.

Print Page | Close Window