Print Page | Close Window

Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that arent

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365644
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 9:08am

Topic: Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that arent
Posted By: patternsandtexture
Subject: Dad must pay child support for 3 kids that arent
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:41am

MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled.

The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his wife of 16 years separated in April 2010.

“Since I learned that I am a broken man,” the father told QMI Agency.

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.

This was bs and he was stupid thinking those kids were his, but dang Quebec was wrong and his ex wife is wrong. Smh.

Replies:
Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:44am
mama was a rolling stone

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:49am
happens in the U.S. all the time..

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:52am
it makes sense 16 and 14 years he is all they've known.  once you take responsibility it's yours

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:53am
Welp. *shrugs* sorry fuh yuh but...*shrugs again*

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:54am
That's why I'm not having any kids or getting married. I'm not going to endanger myself.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:56am
that's some bullsh*t. this woman manipulated this man into thinking he fathered these children and not only did she break him emotionally, now she's about to win financially. she takes no losses in this matter while the man is heartbroken and distraught over a major lie.

hopefully he files for custody of his son and make HER pay HIM support. the woman admitted the girls each have a different dad, so she knows who these men are. she needs to find these men and they need to support their children.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 10:58am
he knew she cheated and he waited until just now to get a dna test? thats weird.

but yeah sad situation.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:00am
dang, i hope he never ate the pum pum

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

it makes sense 16 and 14 years he is all they've known.  once you take responsibility it's yours
all they've known thru fraud

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:03am
This is legal even in America. You adopt/sign the birth certificate, she got you for 18 years.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:04am

Thank you bunzaveli, it is fraud and we don't have pictures of him and the kids so, it's not like we can say they don't look like him or not. They might just look like their mother.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:07am
So...is he gone still be in the kids lives? Where the luv gone?

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:09am
ummmm he KNEW she cheated more than once and is just now getting a divorce and dna test?? his fault.

if i were a man i would get a testut the womb for all my kids.  The sins were prob there and he didn't want to see them *shurg*  he took them on as his kids and thats that.  I bet he doesn't love them any less

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:11am
I would be pissed.

If he is not biologically or legally by adoption tied to the children he should not be forced to pay.

Maybe out of the goodness of his heart he could contribute but being legally forced to pay should not happen.

And mama a Thot.

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

I know a woman who is ordered to pay support for her ex-wife's two children, yes. . . I said a woman.
She thought she was good because the children weren't biologically hers however gay marriage didn't give her azz a pass.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:15am
Even more reason to avoid people with kids.

I cannot.

My heart ain't that gold.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

I know a woman who is ordered to pay support for her ex-wife's two children, yes. . . I said a woman.
She thought she was good because the children weren't biologically hers however gay marriage didn't give her azz a pass.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:25am
for the two kids, it's only a few more years ... the kids will really appreciate it (we can hope)

time and circumstance will catch up with mama ... child support lasts only so long

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:26am
it be like that sometimes.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:29am
I do think its dumb of him not to seek tests sooner.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:34am
Smh...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:38am
The courts may feel He should pay because he's cared for them since birth. . .They are his common law kids.LOL

Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:45am
I see this in the court all the time and I am fine with it. If he would have made a reasonable effort to find out if the kids were his before so much time has passed then he made the choice to be their parent. He knew the mother cheated so when he found that out is when the dna should have been tested not when they were divorcing. He also probably should have had a suspicion they might not be his but he wanted to be with his wife so bad he chose to ignore it all. 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 11:54am
^^ that's what I was thinking, too--he "overlooked" the possibility/probability those  weren't his kids because he loved her cheating butt.

Now that the love is gone, he wants to renig parental responsibility?  I don't think he should be allowed to drop financial support...and neither do the courts.

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:04pm
Maaaan, women who make men raise kids that aren't theirs are E . V . I . L  ! ! !

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:21pm
I'd probably just kill everybody. 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Maaaan, women who make men raise kids that aren't theirs are E . V . I . L  ! ! !
The crazy thing is that this type of fraud is now a social norm smh. 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'd probably just kill everybody. 

I'm surprised he didn't. Revenge is indeed needed.

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:30pm
Trifling...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I do think its dumb of him not to seek tests sooner.

But he know she was creepin. If he can't trust her to be faithful, he can't trust that she'd use protection.
He was a fool in love, Po Thang.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

And mama a Thot.

Jones...please...stahp. Just stahp. I hate it, and I cant take it.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 12:45pm
20th century, 1st world problems....

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

all they've known thru fraud

This. I mean I feel bad for the kids and all but they are not his kids. He should not be forced to support them if he doesn't want to.  It should be his choice if he continues to support them. Thats a lot of kids to pay support for too. He will probably be giving up half of his paychecks for the next few years. I think the child support laws are unfair to men sometimes. 

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:35pm
if you raise a child for 16 years and a DNA test changes how you feel/care for them, you are not a man. all of that.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:37pm
yall are making this about the mam getting paid, but what about the kids? a whole life and all of a sudden your dad doesn't want to take care of you anymore? thats low.
it's a complicated situation for sure and the mom shouldnt "win" but 16 years is a long ass time. if you raised kids as your own, you are obligated to and responsible for them.
and it shouldn't need to be court mandated.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I see this in the court all the time and I am fine with it. If he would have made a reasonable effort to find out if the kids were his before so much time has passed then he made the choice to be their parent. He knew the mother cheated so when he found that out is when the dna should have been tested not when they were divorcing. He also probably should have had a suspicion they might not be his but he wanted to be with his wife so bad he chose to ignore it all. 

Should of, would of, could of...

At the end of the day these kids have other fathers and they are responsible for taking care of them. The trifling mom needs to go on maury and track them down. Being naive doesn't make him a bad person just a little stupid at the moment.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

yall are making this about the mam getting paid, but what about the kids? a whole life and all of a sudden your dad doesn't want to take care of you anymore? thats low.
it's a complicated situation for sure and the mom shouldnt "win" but 16 years is a long ass time. if you raised kids as your own, you are obligated to and responsible for them.

Yeah, it doesn't change how he feels about them, but at the end of the day those other fathers should be providing for "their" children. That's the logic of it.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Yeah, it doesn't change how he feels about them, but at the end of the day those other fathers should be providing for "their" children. That's the logic of it.

he is their father. he should continue providing for them. how can you care and want whats best for them if you want to withdraw any type of support from them?
what kind of logic is "i love you just the same but im not gonna provide for you"
BS

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:50pm
Lol

Ah good old bhm

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:51pm
That would make feel some way.
Big blow

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Thank you.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:56pm

if you raise a child for 16 years and a DNA test changes how you feel/care for them, you are not a man. all of that.
shieeeeet, blame the momma, maybe now she can find a real man to raise them kids. according to the article, she knows 3 real men already.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:02pm
but how do you cheat...Raw...with multiple men...enough times to make 3 babies...errybody must be burnin

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

but how do you cheat...Raw...with multiple men...enough times to make 3 babies...errybody must be burnin
lol i wonder whats her body count after she got married

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:06pm
i just can't with all the victim blamingSleepy

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:07pm

he is their father. he should continue providing for them. how can you care and want whats best for them if you want to withdraw any type of support from them?
what kind of logic is "i love you just the same but im not gonna provide for you"
BS

He can provide for them, but it shouldn't be court order except the only that is his, the court order should apply to those men who haven't provided for them in the first place.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:14pm

lol i wonder whats her body count after she got married

Well lets see

16 years
Approx 36 months pregnant, yall know the preggo cooch power

MADEA WITH CALCULATOR

I say...give or take 47.98979 men

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:20pm

BS

He can provide for them, but it shouldn't be court order except the only that is his, the court order should apply to those men who haven't provided for them in the first place.

Maybe he can sue those men...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:21pm

Ewwww
I wonder how embarrassed she feels
You know the kids are gonna blame her...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:33pm
I'm pretty sure he would have been made out to be a villain if he had asked for the test earlier, despite how wrong home gurl was. 

He was fucced either way. Shame...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Ewwww
I wonder how embarrassed she feels
You know the kids are gonna blame her...

They should blame her. Its her fault. If she was gonna creep she could have used condoms or something. She didn't care about anybody else but herself. She had not just 1 but 3 kids from cheating. So her conscious didn't even bother her after the first kid. 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm pretty sure he would have been made out to be a villain if he had asked for the test earlier, despite how wrong home gurl was. 

Right. Either way he was going to be the bad guy.

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:42pm

Women can be so trifling these days, I do wish she could face jail time for trying to pass those children as his. I don't care if he waited until the day before they turned 18 to test if they are his, she knew the truth and should have been honest about him not being the father.

Cheating is one thing but when you have children in the mix it's time to woman up and come clean.

When will these basic women learn to stop playing with people's lives.

I feel for the ex-husband, but I hope he doesn't stop seeing the children because of this.

Poor kids.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:44pm

That's why I'm not having any kids or getting married. I'm not going to endanger myself.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:45pm

lol i remember a thread where members said they would divorce or break up with a man if he asked for a paternity test.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:48pm

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

i still cant get over this part

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:51pm
Maury should get ready lol

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:54pm
She's trifling and

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

It would be really cool if he sued the actual fathers.  If they had to pay him back for all past and future support it would be epic. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 2:55pm

Fixed: Dr. Phil should get ready

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Fixed: Dr. Phil should get ready

I forgot he was still on tv but this story is only one of many. Some people are just terrible.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

This is legal even in America. You adopt/sign the birth certificate, she got you for 18 years.
Unfortunately, yep. [Drake]N*g.ga it's yooooours![Drake]LOL

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:48pm
umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not. Dead so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.Dead

anyways  putting your name on that paper means that you are agreeing to being their father.  He knew she cheated and still put his name on the paper and agreed he was daddy don't act all shocked now that you've been hit with child support

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:49pm
And yet, if she had gave him Herpes or HIV not nah fcuk would be given. Y'all would be in here hollerin "oh well, he knew she was cheating, what did he expect?"

Follow the breadcrumbs....

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:52pm

umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not.  so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.

anyways  putting your name on that paper means that you are agreeing to being their father.  He knew she cheated and still put his name on the paper and agreed he was daddy don't act all shocked now that you've been hit with child support

There's a 12 yo too

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

She's trifling and

It would be really cool if he sued the actual fathers.  If they had to pay him back for all past and future support it would be epic. 

Something like that would make sense.  But i'm just saying if I came into a kids life, say as a step momma  I know I'm gonna be obligated to them.  If dad dies I can't just say welp time to go to grandmas or whatever.  we were a family. 

she's trif

he knew that

decided to still be there

lost love

now deal with it

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:02pm

umm you guys know that the last kid is his right?  the first two are not. Dead so one 16 and on 14  maybe she stopped cheating after the 14 year old.Dead

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

still mislead under false pretenses, article doesn't say when he found out.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:32pm
I can't imagine that for 16 years he didn't have an inkling of a hunch that he wasn't the pappy...

Oh well, life goes on.

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:37pm
I cant believe the amount of meh-ing and oh welps in this thread....if it was the guy who was wrong, i wonder what we would say? Don't answer that.
Anyway, this is totally unfair to the guy. And i didnt know they could force you to pay child support simply because you were already taking care of kids you did not know werent yours. Disgusting.

I'd migrate and start over.

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:40pm
And I don't agree with the whole putting your name on the paper = financially obligated

If you're (happily??) married and you think your spouse is faithful, why would you not sign the paper?

He was mislead...not his fault.

I just side eye the fact that it took 16 years and 4 kids to know something wasn't right...

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:44pm
Putting name on paper should not mean shiiit. Science should overrule signature.
And the fact that he knew she had cheated doesnt mean much now either imho.
They are not together and the kids arent his.
He shoudnt be forced to continued to take care of them.
Here, you do a dna test and if the child isnt yours, youre not obligated to pay. so i dont get it.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

So...is he gone still be in the kids lives? Where the luv gone?

This^^^

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:47pm

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

She's trifling and

^^^^

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 4:54pm
So if her numerous affairs didn't break them up, what was it that finally did the marriage in?

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:00pm

just prowl on married women..
the husband will be responsible for any mishaps 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

just prowl on married women..
the husband will be responsible for any mishaps 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I cant believe the amount of meh-ing and oh welps in this thread ....if it was the guy who was wrong, i wonder what we would say? Don't answer that.
Anyway, this is totally unfair to the guy. And i didnt know they could force you to pay child support simply because you were already taking care of kids you did not know werent yours. Disgusting.

I'd migrate and start over.

.....probably because they know they would pull a stunt similar to this....¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 7:44pm
Hmmmmm I'm conflicted. He shouldn't have to pay child support, but he raised them for sooo many years and now you don't want anything to do with them. That's kind of messed up.

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hmmmmm I'm conflicted. He shouldn't have to pay child support, but he raised them for sooo many years and now you don't want anything to do with them. That's kind of messed up.

I don't think its about not wanting to have anything to do with them. No one wants to be forced to do something. He should have a choice. Those kids have fathers who should pay.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:04pm

dang, i hope he never ate the pum pum

Bruh...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:07pm
I agree he should have a choice but I don't think he gonna give them the same attention and love he used to give them.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:17pm
I don't agree with this at all. Meanwhile, their father's are off the hook. The mom ain't sh*t.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:26pm
This is just stupid. He is not their biological father sorry but if he wants to be in their life great, but he shouldn't have to be forced legally to providing support to a woman that cheated on him for kids that aren't his like wtf? law is so dumb omg. this is why i stuck to medicine, which has its phases. 

Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:27pm
Somebody post a link to this thread in that thread about the 19 year old with the 28 year old gf and her 2.9 kids.

Oh and in that thread about Timberland too.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 8:34pm
This is so fucced up. But it happened in Montreal, so I'm not surprised. This is where a cardiologist stabbed his 3 children to death multiple times because his wife was having an affair and was leaving him and they let him walk on some fuccin insanity defense bullshyt. A few months in the psych ward being coddled and now he's out.

If something were to happen to that woman, can't say I'd be upset. Unfortunately the children would be impacted even more. She psychologically destroyed this man. Sometimes that is way worse than actual physical injury.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:59am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Women can be so trifling these days, I do wish she could face jail time for trying to pass those children as his. I don't care if he waited until the day before they turned 18 to test if they are his, she knew the truth and should have been honest about him not being the father.

Cheating is one thing but when you have children in the mix it's time to woman up and come clean.

I feel for the ex-husband, but I hope he doesn't stop seeing the children because of this.

Poor kids.

When the laws change.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:02am
I promise this woman ain't even remember who these children's fathers are.  And if she did she'd still "forget" so this man will still have to come out of pocket.  It ain't fair but....*shrugs* chu gone do?  He needs to join that man league that is fighting to have these types of laws changed.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:21am
Should she be found with a hot one in the head I'd totally understand

But wouldn't condone it

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:27am
I do not agree with this.  She didn't even have the decency to be protected while out there hoing around on her husband. Nasty.  

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 10:36am
QUESTION??

A coworker told me she unknowingly married a man who had child support debt for 5, five! children. The first time they filed joint taxes the IRS confiscated her tax return due to his delinquent support payments.

WHAAAT??? is this true??
I never heard of this. She's now divorced but after two years the court is still taking her tax refund because she never petitioned the child support court to have the order reversed. She now she has to pay an attorney to get the court out of her $$. 

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:00am

QUESTION??

A coworker told me she unknowingly married a man who had child support debt for 5, five! children. The first time they filed joint taxes the IRS confiscated her tax return due to his delinquent support payments.

WHAAAT??? is this true??
I never heard of this. She's now divorced but after two years the court is still taking her tax refund because she never petitioned the child support court to have the order reversed. She now she has to pay an attorney to get the court out of her $$. 

Where's team "Oh Well, Should've, Would've, Could've" atLOL

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 11:08am

QUESTION??

WHAAAT??? is this true??

Where's team "Oh Well, Should've, Would've, Could've" atLOL

The coworker could have filed an injured spouse form. It protects her portion of the return. Also if they are divorced then his cs should not affect her. I don't think they are allowed to garnish her checks or anything. But I think that she can still file the injured spouse form and recover some of her money from atleast 2 years back (I think). If she is filing single on her tax return then they should not take anything. If she is still filing jointly then they can.

My father in law works for IRSEmbarrassed

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Poor kids.

When the laws change.

Girl you are on the money, Clap I was just gonna say this laws need to be changed

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:23pm

QUESTION??

WHAAAT??? is this true??

so when you marry someone you take on their deadbeat responsibilities?
utter BS. I could not.

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 1:51pm

QUESTION??

WHAAAT??? is this true??

utter BS. I could not.

pretty much. you are considered one.

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:59pm
What? I remember seeing some ish like this on Jugde Judy i believe ( they weren't in court for child support though)...Very sad..
He shouldn't have to pay child support And FOH to the people who think otherwise.
This Brotha been raising children that he believed were his for over a decade ... That's trifling.
I doubt that he won't be in their lives anymore but forced to pay for em? nah
Guys who are unsure needa be asking for mandatory DNA testing b4 signing bc.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Should she be found with a hot one in the head I'd totally understand

But wouldn't condone it
For real. If I was in his shoes, I'd be tempted to cancel her. After all, given this fucced up justice system we have, he'd easily get off on some type of insanity plea anyways. But I digress.

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 7:56pm
DAMN hoes be winning.
Confused

Date Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 9:12pm

QUESTION??

WHAAAT??? is this true??

utter BS. I could not.

We now need to do background checks on our intended husbands.

Print Page | Close Window