Print Page | Close Window

LOOKING FOR LEGIT VENDOR

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365423
Printed Date: Dec 11 2017 at 12:42am

Topic: LOOKING FOR LEGIT VENDOR
Posted By: TheHairMogul
Subject: LOOKING FOR LEGIT VENDOR
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:10pm

HELLO DOLLS!!!

Before I Begin let me give you some background so I don’t get my head chewed off.

I am a Licensed hair stylist,mother and student. I am looking to open a Salon AND carry Virgin Hair for my Clients in a Boutique Setting. I want to carry Peruvian BW. Malaysian. Brazilian BW/DW/and Super Curly, and Indian Straight. I have worked in 2 Boutiques and This is what selling.

Yes I know most of the hair from Aliexpress/Alibaba and Ebay are Chinese steam processed. So where can I find a good vendor for this. I have heard of queen but there are so many QUEENS on Aliexpress my head is strating to hurt.I also looked into Janice Connect but the whole having to get it wefted is a pretty penny.

Are any of these HER!!! They all carry QUEEN HAIR

Vendors

1.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/437763 - Queen's Hair Co.,Ltd Store No.437763

-Only Carrys Brazillian Hair

2.      *** http://www.aliexpress.com/store/313334 - Guangzhou queen hair products co., LTD Store No.313334

-Carrys Brazillian And Peruvian

3.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/635733 - The Queen Hair Trading Co.,Ltd   Store No.635733

-Carrys Brazillian Hair

4.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/525999 - Xuchang Ruiyu Hair products Co., Ltd. Store No.525999 (LOVE BEAUTY)

-          He is all over thee place RED FLAG all day he carrys QUEEN/ROSA/ and NEW STAR Hair

-           

5.**** http://www.aliexpress.com/store/703111 - Luvin hair products Co.,Ltd Store No.703111

5.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/710432 - Luxy Hair Co . , Ltd Store No.71043

6.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/704022 - Guangzhou Kabeilu Trading Co.,Ltd Store No.704022

7.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/feedback-score/109350. - http://img.alibaba.com/wimg/feedback/icon/23-s.gif http://www.aliexpress.com/store/109350 - H&J Hair Products Co.,Ltd

8.      http://www.aliexpress.com/store/326237 - Guangzhou Queen Perfect Hair co.,LTD Store No.326237 (wigs)

And yes I have been reading through hr threads for almost a year I have a hundred post its on my office wall and I add and take some down every day. I am a single mother of 3 who works nights as an LPN class for my BSN in the day and works at a salon doing hair and make up here in Houston. I’m just trying to start a business to better my family. YES I can order by the KILO.

I am looking to spend this: (maybe a vendor will PM me)

I want Peruvian BW, Malaysian BW, Indian BW, Something Straight, Something with a deep wave, and a Super curly (this is all Chinese hair being steamed so the texture doesn’t matter to me as long as its good quality)

12-30 inches 10pcs lot EACH. So yes 1 kilogram of each texture. 6 kilos plus packaging and labeling IF POSSIBLE. I know some vendors have this but this is not a deal breaker.

I also want 10 closures and 6 frontals (2 straight 2 bw 2 curly)

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Has anyone found the Vendors for these:

Sassy Mitchell

Snob Hair

Lola’s Hair

THANLS LOVES!!!

Replies:
Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 2:51pm
How can you say you want to sell virgin hair but everything you have listed is processed remy hair? Anywho, I'm going to real with you and say that no one is going to give help in terms of vendors BUT a good way to search vendors is buy doing a sample order. For example, you see a vendor on aliexpress that seems to peak your interest. Read the negative reviews instead of the positive reviews since it will let you know more about the hair. Buy 3 bundles of whatever texture (Brazilian BW) and wear the hair for 6 weeks...during that time test the hair out buy bleaching, coloring, washing etc and take notes on how well the hair performs. If you want, have another person test the hair out also. If you both like the hair....then its a go. Do that with every texture, you are interested in. By a yrs, time...you will have your go to vendors to buy hair wholesale to sell at your salon. You have to put the legwork into finding vendors....I hope this helps.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

How can you say you want to sell virgin hair but everything you have listed is processed remy hair? Anywho, I'm going to real with you and say that no one is going to give help in terms of vendors BUT a good way to search vendors is buy doing a sample order. For example, you see a vendor on aliexpress that seems to peak your interest. Read the negative reviews instead of the positive reviews since it will let you know more about the hair. Buy 3 bundles of whatever texture (Brazilian BW) and wear the hair for 6 weeks...during that time test the hair out buy bleaching, coloring, washing etc and take notes on how well the hair performs. If you want, have another person test the hair out also. If you both like the hair....then its a go. Do that with every texture, you are interested in. By a yrs, time...you will have your go to vendors to buy hair wholesale to sell at your salon. You have to put the legwork into finding vendors....I hope this helps.
IAStarClap

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:40pm
Like Ms. Blue said, get in touch with a few vendors and sample the hair first. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:46pm

To be honest it looks bad to join BHM only to open your store . I guess you have lurk to know the names of vendors we use . Contribute something you learn after working in the industry . Good luck. 

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:58pm
I know that there is a difference but as far as " I " knew ALL the hair is processed remy hair everyone is just calling Virgin I myself have tried several sample vendors and all the new pop ups on IG..it's all processed

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:00pm
And thanks for you honesty but I didn't just join BHM to open a store!

Posted By: KanDy994
Date Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:44pm
Besides what ms. blue said I don't think you'll get much help. Your post just wasn't a real good look. But good luck!

Posted By: Blac1Chyna
Date Posted: Aug 09 2015 at 12:26pm
Take xuchang ruiyu off the list. Don't ever buy their hair

Posted By: pink.jester87
Date Posted: Aug 09 2015 at 4:51pm
I've bought hair from Luvin before that wasn't bad but it shed like crazy. honestly if you're buying fro 
Ali you clearly don't care if the hair is virgin or not. I'd recommend getting the details of one of the vendors of bulk hair/wefted hair directly from india if you want to sell virgin hair, otherwise you're just deceiving people. 

Posted By: kinsey2015
Date Posted: Dec 30 2015 at 11:28pm
Please check this site:

www.charmh.com/products/

you can find what you need. For wholesale, please contact with the admin.

Posted By: comfortindianhairs
Date Posted: Apr 13 2016 at 2:28pm
welcome to visit www.comfortindianhairs.com to buy 100% Natural wavy and 100% Natural Indian curly directly from South India Tamilnadu Pondicherry.

we sell Remy Hair with good quality at affordable price

Posted By: Lady.Leader
Date Posted: Apr 17 2016 at 5:22am

Although I see what the other ladies are saying I know what you mean as well. Of course the hair is not real virgin but when you try to explain that to clients they look at you crazy when you say remy so you just have to stick to the terms that they understand.

As far as finding a vendor, you have to be strategic. There are certain keywords that you have to look for to determine if a vendor is worth your time or not. Yes, sampling is necessary and a great idea but that can end up costing you a lot of time and money if you are just randomly sampling. You have to take a little time out to do research because some of those Chinese vendors are just straight up scam artist.

I have created an online course that tell you exactly what to look for when weeding out the trading company to find a true manufacture. It even shows you a video of me going on line and showing you exactly how to do yourresearch. PM me if you would like more information about the class.

SN: I apologize to the group if offering a service in the blog is not allowed but there is little information out there about getting started in the virgin hair industry. Many women are going into debt trying to start their company by trial and error so I feel obligated to offer any information that can prevent that.

Posted By: duotemplehair
Date Posted: Jun 08 2016 at 8:00am

Hello

I am Suraj business partner of Duo Temple Hair Exports LLP. We are located in bangalore city, India and a registered business with the government of India. We are into processing and exporting of temple virgin remy hair bulk and weft. All our products are manufactured with 100% temple hair in our associated units in Andhra and Tamil Nadu. We use only have from south indian temples from karnataka, andhra, tamil nadu directly sourced by us. All out product is 100% with cuticle and with natural texture and colour. We are supply 500kg of hair monthly and we have capacity to supply more if required. We not only supply the best hair we also provide the best service which is rare in this industry. We do the bellow products.

Remy single drawn bulk hair straight/wavy, curly texture sizes from 10" to 31"
Remy single drawn weft hair straight,wavy,curly sizes from 10" to 32"
All the hair natural colour and natural texture every bundle is unique. We sell only in KG's.
We are always looking for clients to do long term business with. We only stock raw hair and we only process the hair after order and payment confirmation from our clients because different clients have different requirement. We usually need 8 working days to make any order but delivery time is subjected to raw material availability and quantity of order. We take only payments to our company bank account and Paypal in certain cases and ship through UPS, Fedex, DHL with tracking. If your interested in our product or need more information please let me know. Please whatsapp me.

Thank you,
Suraj Suresh
+91-9481612233

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 3:34pm

Posted By: honey*
Date Posted: Jun 12 2016 at 8:02pm
^ lolol

Posted By: jalessia_marie
Date Posted: Jun 14 2016 at 1:57pm
Do NOT order anything from @cometakeapuff on IG. website is cometakeapuff.com. She is becoming quite known on instagram and has over 100K followers and pages promoting her work. She is scamming people. I ordered from her and she told me I would receive my item in 2 weeks. Well as 3 weeks came I messaged her and she had the audacity to say "you're being impatient as hell" "shipping is 32+ days" "stop hounding me" "if you message me one more time today I PROMISE I WILL BLOCK YOU". I saved all the messages between her and I to show others because this is not ok and she is so unprofessional. Let me be a lesson to everyone. Please spread the word.

Posted By: London305
Date Posted: Jun 19 2016 at 5:15pm
So SOMEBODY TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT IS THIS SITE FOR SINCE NOONE WANTS TO "HELP" and bo1 talks ABOUT VENDORS N STUFF LOL IM SO CONFUSED MAN WHAT DO YALL TALK ABOUT THEN I SEE TJE SAME RANTS EVERYDAY

Posted By: IamAJ625
Date Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:27pm
This is just an open discussion forum meant to share experiences and tips on hair ranging from purchases and experiences with companies to hair care. It's more for the consumer than the business. If individuals want to make a dollar, that's fine and dandy but don't blatantly come on here asking for a horse and a carriage. NO!

YOU do your part to build your brand and stop relying on everyone around you to pave the way. (not you personally) like we could all do the same thing. It's lazy and irresponsible as an upcoming entrepreneur to expect for things to just be just told or given. I'm a business owner and I wouldn't dare do such a thing. Put the work in.

Date Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:46pm
Yeah still confused i do see girls come on here and bluntly ask for a vendor to buy whole sale i think thats annoying but anytime any new person comes n responds or ask a ? People start with the codes and OH DONT COME HERE FOR THAT ! Lol i just laugh and get sad i wanna ask a ? And i wont because i dont want people to chew my
Head off seems like nothing going on here but people asking for whole sellers and people being upset i just wanna know how to upload a pic of the nasty hair i bought and dont want girls to make the same mistake and i KNOW no1 will answer me because u cant ask sh*t on here and idc it shouldnt be this way Real self isnt like this girls dont hide doctors and valid information only this here site i cant deal nothing from here has been helpful at all lol not even a positive feed back at all

Date Posted: Jun 21 2016 at 5:52pm
Should be just *hair media* youd prolly get furture i get it though if your looking to start a business asking someone to give you a vendor is the easy way out .. Everyone should put work in but maybe they dont know how to look or what to look for or where to start ... And also the women that are business owners already what cha doing here ? You got the answers right ? And to women here for everything like me if i like a hair company im sharing my experence if i dont im sharing my experence if i want to ask a ? About quality whats wrong with that there wouldnt be a site to discuss hair if we couldnt discuss hair 😕 Yall just made yall own rules

Posted By: Asiatic Crownz
Date Posted: Jul 18 2016 at 11:21pm
I have a new site call asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com,  I just bought 5 kilograms of Indian hair from 3 south Indian temples, The hair is virgin and will lasts up to 12-24 months. This is the real hair from real donors. also check out the youtube channel asiatic crownz.

Posted By: LuckyLibra10
Date Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 10:10am
Do you sell raw hair?

Date Posted: Jul 23 2016 at 12:12pm
I sell wefted single drawn hair

Posted By: makeup112
Date Posted: Jul 25 2016 at 3:25pm
i sell raw hairs, thanks for my vendorHeart

Date Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:51pm
Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry

buying per bundle is also an option

Posted By: LuckyLibra10
Date Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Asiatic Crownz Asiatic Crownz wrote:

Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to
purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian
Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to
any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry

buying per bundle is also an option

Do you have an Instagram?

Date Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:58pm
Yes @asiatic_crownz.... website is asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com

Date Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 5:59pm
IG: asiatic_crownz    website: asiaticcrownz.bigcartel.com

Posted By: Carol Jackson
Date Posted: Aug 08 2016 at 2:04pm
Hello dear!

This is Carol from Bellahair Inc, our company produce 100% virgin human hair with good quality which will satisfy all your needs. I saw you were having some difficulty in finding legit hair vendors, so I am sure you will be interested in building a business relationship with us. 

The link below is our website, please take a look so you can fully trust our brand and productTongue:
http://www.bellahairchina.com

Compare with all the aliexpress vendors you have long been searched online, we provide you a better way of shopping!!---Bella hair product have business office and showroom located in New York, here is our address:    63-44 Saunders Street, Flushing,NY, 11374

if it is convenient of you, please feel free to visit our office from 10:00am -6:00pm on weekdays, we will be at your service ! you can also text me any time or find me on yahoo messenger! I am looking forward to cooperate with you!

Wish you have a wonderful day!

Carol
caroljackson0427@yahoo.com
BellaHair Product
 63-44 Saunders Street, Flushing,NY, 11374

Posted By: bragg365
Date Posted: Aug 15 2016 at 3:57pm
splendortresses.com

American owned and operated based in Dallas Texas with sales teams in Atlanta Georgia also. We guarantee!

Posted By: makeup112
Date Posted: Aug 28 2016 at 12:33pm
bought my weaves onlineremy.com
love it...

Posted By: bellahairNYC
Date Posted: Oct 19 2016 at 9:58am
 LADIES!

This is Carol from New York Bella Hair company, We have our own hair factory in China with more than 15 years experience. Now we have a showroom and storage in Queens, New York.

We provide all kinds of 100% human virgin bundle hair, closure, frontal and wigs in all different textures. All of our hair can be dyed ,bleached, washed and permed. and also high quality hair that is no shedding,no tangling and no smell. 

We provide private labeling, customization and drop shipping  as well. 

The price list has been attached. Welcome to inquiry any time! more discount on big bulk. You are very welcome to visit our company so you can feel the amazing quality.

I am looking forward to have busienss relationship with you!

New York Bella Hair Company
address: 63-44 Saunders St,Rego Park ,NY, 11374

Our Webside:      http://www.bellahairnyc.com/ - www.bellahairnyc.com

Contact Carol

Phone (whatsaap)   tel:6462265059 - 6462265059

Instagram: bellahair_carol

Email:  mailto:bellahairnyc01@gmail.com - bellahairnyc01@gmail.com

Posted By: NooraSeyadi
Date Posted: Oct 20 2016 at 3:36am
Cut it short, fly to India (you must if you want consistency), create good relationship with one of the factories in Chennai as one of the largest temples is located there (you must create a good relationship, that's how things work in the east (I'm from the middle east and I know), hand pick and buy around 10 KGs and ask him to always provide you with similar quality.

Then it's all about you being able to sew the bulk hair into wefts, clip ins etc.

For wigs, always create a good relationship with a Chinese factory, preferably one of the most common like Rex (junpengwigs), Holly (wigsandclosures), Jacksun (shuangyewig), KevinCN (I lost his contact he was the best Cry) and Tony Zhang (qdpremierwigs), send them the hair and they'll sew it into a wig, Chinese are best in handicrafts and wig making.

Talk to them politely (especially the Chinese) if you don't they won't take you're business seriously. Use more formal polite English, similar to people with English as their second language (like me), they like it more, that's how you make a good relation with the Chinese Vendors. They can make your wigs, skin wefts, closures, frontals etc.

Posted By: Hairthis_Hairthat
Date Posted: Oct 22 2016 at 12:39am
very helpful information!

Posted By: Misjaguar
Date Posted: Oct 24 2016 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I agree with you. Especially the virgin part

Posted By: njackson1
Date Posted: Nov 12 2016 at 12:56am
http://www.kiashair.com 

Quality hair for a very affordable price. 
Hair last 1 year or more if properly maintained.

-Brazilian
-Peruvian
-Malaysian
-Indian
Sales happening weekly

Posted By: sunwellwigs
Date Posted: Aug 09 2017 at 1:34am
We are vendor of wigs from China.

To be honest,we really do not advise you buy wigs from Xuchang city.I am not just say bad things to my competitors,but in our industry we know how it performs for the xuchang wigs.

Posted By: Blkgirlmagick
Date Posted: Sep 09 2017 at 5:21am
I have overstock available.

Posted By: JaipurHairCo
Date Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 5:48am
Hello Everyone!
Greetings!!

The first thing you should take care when you are looking for quality vendor is If your seller is selling you the different countries hair which is chemically processed Chinese hair and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair, JUST AVOID THEM. Why you are buying all above different countries hair from China instead of Brazil, Peru or Russia?

Even dealing with quality and genuine vendor is also not that easy, People spend a lot of bucks just to make sure they have got their desired quality Raw Indian Hair Vendor and a company whom they can trust for their brand value with award winning customer support.

If you are really looking for the same quality hair and genuine Raw Indian Hair Vendor with affordable prices direct from India Please get in touch with us.
You will have the 100% Guaranteed quality Raw Indian Hair Wefts, Clip-Ins, Swiss Lace Closures and Frontals, Bulk Braiding Hair, Ponytails.

#We don't sell the different countries hair which is chemically processed and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair.

For the customer's genuine reviews on our Raw Indian Hair do check(Copy the link to web browser) : https://www.jaipurhair.com/pages/jaipur-hair-reviews

For any other query feel free to reach us : 
Email & 
Facetime : info@jaipurhair.com
Whatsapp, iMessage & Facetime : +91773-388-9977

Instagram :  Instagram.com/JaipurHair
Twitter :    Twitter.com/JaipurHair
Google+ :   Google.com/+JaipurhairIndia
Facebook :  Facebook.com/JaipurHair
Messenger :  m.me/JaipurHair

Payment methods accepted : PayPal <Proudly>, Western Union, Moneygram and Bank Wire for large orders.

**We are not associated any other company, we have our own factory here in Southern Part of India where we do hair processing ie stitching, grading, packaging. We do supply quality unprocessed Raw Indian Hair to a lot of brands, salons and wholesalers there in states. Your most welcome to visit our factory 24x7 on Facetime, Skype or Personal Visit. 

Happy Raw Indian Hair!!

xoxo
M. Rankawat
Team Jaipur Hair

Posted By: Jacksun
Date Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 8:48pm
the most important thing is that you get what you pay for ! Get a relialbe seller who wont cheat you !
we have to know how to tell the hair if it is the high quality  one we requested? 

Posted By: JaipurHairCo
Date Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Jacksun Jacksun wrote:

the most important thing is that you get what you pay for ! Get a relialbe seller who wont cheat you !
we have to know how to tell the hair if it is the high quality  one we requested? 

Hello Jacksun!
Greetings!!

We can understand your past experience with the chinese hair selling companies, but with us we can assure you for the 100% Guaranteed Raw Indian Hair. 
The first thing you should take care when you are looking for quality vendor is If your seller is selling you the different countries hair which is chemically processed Chinese hair and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair, JUST AVOID THEM. Why you are buying all above different countries hair from China instead of Brazil, Peru or Russia?

Even dealing with quality and genuine vendor is also not that easy, People spend a lot of bucks just to make sure they have got their desired quality Raw Indian Hair Vendor and a company whom they can trust for their brand value with award winning customer support.

How to tell if the hair is high quality?

Jacksun you can tell your self if the hair was processed ever or not when you feel the hair strands, In order to identify if the hair is chemically washed or not just try to follow a few normal methods :
> 100% Raw/Virgin Indian Hair which was never chemically processed will have few split ends at the end. Some of ladies they say the hair is dried and have split end, but trust us it is the hair which will last almost forever unlike the chinese hair. You can trim the split ends if you don't like.
> If the hair is not chemically processed the hair texture will be unique for each bundle unlike the steamed chinese hair. 
> If the hair is 100% Raw Indian hair, remember each lady have their own unique hair texture, unique curl pattern and unique hair colour shade. In order to give you full head we have to match them with most similar bundles. Once you install them they will blend perfectly.
> The most important thing is the hair smell, 100% Raw Indian Hair never smell like chemically washed, it will give you typical hair smell which sometimes your man can like sometimes won't Big smile Just kidding. Raw Indian Hair don't have any chemical smell.
> With every wash the hair will be perfect and you will fall in love with it.

NO OTHER HAIR IN THE INDUSTRY CAN BEAT RAW INDIAN HAIR WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY AND LIFE. IT IS THE ONLY HAIR WHICH IS GENUINELY SOURCED IN INDIAN TEMPLES. WHERE OUR LADIES ARE GOING AND OFFERING HAIR TO THE GOD ONCE THEIR WISHES ARE FULFILLED. INDIAN LADIES NEVER SELL THEIR CROWN FOR MONEY, IF SOMEONE IS GIVING YOU EXPLANATIONS AS IF THEY BOUGHT THE HAIR FROM PERSON BY OFFERING SOME MONEY. JUST BLOCK THEM.

There are a lot of temples where the hair is being offered to the god :
The largest temple is Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Simhachalam Temple in Vishakapatam
Lashmi Narasimha Temple, Yadagirigutta
The Durga Malleshwara Swamy Devasthanams

Above are just temples where hair is being sacrificed in good volume, a lot of temples are there where hair is offered in small and large quantities. Most of the temples are from Andhra Pradesh & Telangana only. And the hair offering to the god is only can be seen in southern part of India. If someone do hair shaving in Northern Part of India she will be considered abnormal and our of her mind. At the end of the day the lady who offered hair to the god have no idea where this hair will go. Its very strange thing you won't believe. But this is the truth. GOD BLESS THEM ALL WITH ALL THEIR WISHES.

If you are really looking for the same quality hair and genuine Raw Indian Hair Vendor with affordable prices direct from India Please get in touch with us.
You will have the 100% Guaranteed quality Raw Indian Hair Wefts, Clip-Ins, Swiss Lace Closures and Frontals, Bulk Braiding Hair, Ponytails.

#We don't sell the different countries hair which is chemically processed and being sold as Brazilian, Malaysian, Cambodian, Peruvian, Russian, Mink Hair or any other countries hair.

For the customer's genuine reviews on our Raw Indian Hair do check(Copy the link to web browser) : https://www.jaipurhair.com/pages/jaipur-hair-reviews

For any other query feel free to reach us : 
Email & 
Facetime : info@jaipurhair.com
Whatsapp, iMessage & Facetime : +91773-388-9977

Instagram :  Instagram.com/JaipurHair
Twitter :    Twitter.com/JaipurHair
Google+ :   Google.com/+JaipurhairIndia
Facebook :  Facebook.com/JaipurHair
Messenger :  m.me/JaipurHair

Payment methods accepted : PayPal <Proudly>, Western Union, Moneygram and Bank Wire for large orders.

**We are not associated any other company, We have our own factory here in Southern Part of India where we do hair processing ie stitching, grading, packaging. We do supply quality unprocessed Raw Indian Hair to a lot of brands, salons and wholesalers there in states. Your most welcome to visit our factory 24x7 on Facetime, Skype or Personal Visit. 

Happy Raw Indian Hair!!

xoxo
M. Rankawat
Team https://www.jaipurhair.com/ - Jaipur Hair 

Print Page | Close Window