Print Page | Close Window

Letting someone know their s/o is cheating

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365389
Printed Date: Sep 25 2018 at 2:14pm

Topic: Letting someone know their s/o is cheating
Posted By: iGotSunshine
Subject: Letting someone know their s/o is cheating
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:21pm
How close do you have to be with someone to let them know their s/o is cheating? 

Replies:
Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:23pm
EXTREMELY CLOSE...even then I MIND MY BIZ

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:26pm
people love telling sh*tLOL

stay out folks business

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:28pm
Aint happening. My Grandma told me to never do this because folks end up getting mad at you. I knew my Cousin's wife was cheating, I didn't say a word. The neighbors who saw men sneaking out of the back when he got home, broke the news to him.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:29pm
Bhm told me to keep my mouth shut. I'm glad I did and they're miserable on their own.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:31pm
what if the culprit brings the new person out to dinner with yall 
i hate being in the middle of this type of sh*t 

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:31pm

I'll just tell them, close or far

people know where I'm coming from

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:32pm
I let a girl who I never met know her dude was cheating her when he was trying to holla at me. Sh!t just wasnt adding up with his story....so after a lil research i found the lie. Talked to him for the next 2 days  to get some dets and  sealed it with multiple peen pic he sent me. sent it all off to her on FB...was beautiful... he hit me up 2 days later talking about i ruined his life.....I lol'd. The sun shined bright on that grand day.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

Aint happening. My Grandma told me to never do this because folks end up getting mad at you. I knew my Cousin's wife was cheating, I didn't say a word. The neighbors who saw men sneaking out of the back when he got home, broke the news to him.
Jeez LOLCry

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:34pm
if its not my day 1 homie, then my name is bennett and i ain't in it imho. most of the time the person getting cheating on already knows but they ignore the signs.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:34pm
Stay out of it...what's done in the dark will come to the light.....they will still be together and she will not speak to you again ...

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:35pm

I bet he or she knows, they always know.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:36pm
i dont think she knows. but maybe she does
she's out of town finishing school so he can tell her he's doing anything and she won't know 

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:38pm
I treat people the way I want to be treated. I would want someone to tell me so I would tell. I only do this with close friends and family members. If they stay together, so be it. If she/he gets mad at me, so be it but at least my conscious is clear.

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:40pm
eta: ^^^ exactly ash

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

How close do you have to be with someone to let them know their s/o is cheating? 
very. we're like abc's and i have definitive proof this is happening. like i got pictures of him, there's some texts and i looked up the chick's address to prove she's real.
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

then my name is bennett and i ain't in it
well this line just got thanked!!  

made me think: my name paul and that sh!t's between y'all. hahaha!!

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:41pm

I did this once...my homegirl (of course she didn't tell me) had this nicca riding around in her car. The nicca was also riding around in her car with the next bish....

Lets say I would never tell her a damn thing ever again.. smh

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:44pm
I tell when it involves me or anyone I care about.  Dont involve me in your lies.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I tell when it involves me or anyone I care about.  Dont involve me in your lies.
this is the problem. 
like you introduced me to your gf. 
we got cool. hung out a few times, text once a week etc but yesterday you bring another bish to dinner and now you're involving me in this sh*t. 

then my homie who's at dinner with us was like "man that girl been ran through by the whole Miami"

i want to hint at protection at the very least 

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:53pm
OP if dude is cool with you let him know that if he doesn't clear the air...you will tell home girl yourself. Make sure you know what type of relationship they have before saying anything. If they are exclusive or recently agreed to an open relationship 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Stay out of it...what's done in the dark will come to the light.....they will still be together and she will not speak to you again ...
I would only inform my sisters or brother .

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:55pm

Unless its my ace boon or I think theyre in danger I aint gonna say your man/woman is cheating

if there's evidence to build a case, then i might hit em up like just thought you should see this

like once, my friend's boyfriend was in a pic on a coworkers fb page kissing this girl. the comments were all like, my fav couple, i love you guys together etc

i asked if they were still together and showed her so that she could judge for herself. so i brought it to her, but it wasn't on some opinion shyt, what was there was there for her to see on her own

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:57pm

this is the problem. 
we got cool. hung out a few times, text once a week etc but yesterday you bring another bish to dinner and now you're involving me in this sh*t. 

then my homie who's at dinner with us was like "man that girl been ran through by the whole Miami"

if you don't want to get involved, just do what most people do in cases like this. create a dummy facebook account and message your friend the details. just play dumb when she tells you about it. hope this helps.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:03pm
I made the mistake years ago, of telling this "girl" what her man did when he cheated with one of my friends....and she got mad at ME....our "friendship" was never the same.  Even though I was trying to help and had "GOOD" intentions.

Stay out of it.  Nowadays, people have so many "different" arrangments that I just mind my BUSINESS.  You might tell someone her man is cheating and she come back and tell you...SO...I'm okay with it cause I'm keeping my eye on the "prize" of getting a "RING" ...or whatever foolishness.

You would truly be surprised how many women who date financially well off men..."keep" their eye on the prize...which is to get married to the athlete, business man or whatever...so they overlook cheating before the marriage.

Remember, everybody's definition of a "good" relationship is different.  CHeating might not be a deal breaker for them...so you just starting uncessary drama in your life...by getting in their "business".

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:06pm
close friends.
even if you are the only person in the friend-group that thinks it should be told.  Be the lone wolf.
(I made this thread before lol)

Posted By: honeydrop
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:46pm
this is iffy it could go really right or really wrong. but I would tell because I would want someone to tell me the truth. if people get mad @ you for being a friend so be it they just be damn mad but they will be furious @ SO for cheating. But if you were to tell I'd say tell at the very moment you found out that way its all fresh and you don't have to rememebr nothing or dates and you don't have to explain why you went to the mall shopping with her/ him and whatching them buy all that stuff for their cheating spouse. jmo

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

..... you don't have to explain why you went to the mall shopping with her/ him and whatching them buy all that stuff for their cheating spouse. jmo

I agree Honey.

and I've never understood the must have proof thing. I'd want to be told  even if you aren't sure; even if the car just looked like his lol.

Give me the info, and I'll figure it out.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I treat people the way I want to be treated. I would want someone to tell me so I would tell. I only do this with close friends and family members. If they stay together, so be it. If she/he gets mad at me, so be it but at least my conscious is clear.

This.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:04pm
Yesterday I told my ex's new gf (the one he doesnt claim) that he's been cheating on her basically the entire 1 1/2 they have been together. (she asked me though) She stated well I'm head over heels i love in him and I'm waist deep in this so idk what to do.She then says this is my first real relationship as an adult.  
I said ok cool. He came home and threatened to put her out of the apt the one she is paying the rent on. Confused  

Dese Brothas be acting up and dese bitches be letting 'em

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:06pm
I've had the worst experience with that. It would have to be a close family member for me to tell. I might try and scheme for someone to find out in a roundabout way but it would not come directly from my lips anymore.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:07pm
more deets please? lol

does OP have a relationship with the s/o outside of her relationship? By that I mean do you ladies (SO) do things separate from the guys? Like shopping, lunch?

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:08pm
its best to tell anonymously!  e-mail the info from a fake acc. sometimes the person you tell sometimes gets mad at you because deep down they are ashamed and embarrassed. 

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

..... you don't have to explain why you went to the mall shopping with her/ him and whatching them buy all that stuff for their cheating spouse. jmo

I agree Honey.

and I've never understood the must have proof thing. I'd want to be told  even if you aren't sure; even if the car just looked like his lol.

Give me the info, and I'll figure it out.

I understand it. I told my cousin years ago that her boyfriend was cheating and he flipped it to say that my family never liked him bc he just got out of prison. I present evidence so you know it doesn't have anything to do with what I think or how I feel, it's 100% about whats in front of you and you can do with it whatever you want.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:54pm
Am,  I know that I'm weird on that. I agree that you can't just tell somebody you thought you saw their s/o somewhere. But that's how I've always felt about it.  I wouldn't apply that to other people, that's just me. lol.

Also it doesn't even have to be a close friend to tell me. Like I said, give me the info and let me go from there. The clerk at Target can tell me she saw him come in with some floozy last Friday, and I'd want to hear it. I'll figure out if it was his cousin, niece or the homeless woman he decided to take shopping (he's actually done that before lol). Or an actual floozy

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:56pm
eta: we'd laugh about it later (me and hub)

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:00pm
download one of em free texting apps and let her know.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:11pm
TMI lol 

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:13pm
well dam.
we can't help without some I.

lol

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:14pm
j/k Sunshine. I understand.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:15pm
now that i'm on a computer i can also share this...i told someone very close to me that her very long term boyfriend was trying to get with me...dck pix and all....i've never been so nervous to tell someone something.  i had to drink first.  anyway, letting her know would also jeopardize a $ situation but i put her before that, obviously.  in the end, i lost out on the biz + she told him and stayed with him.  it was a lose/lose for me.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

now that i'm on a computer i can also share this...i told someone very close to me that her very long term boyfriend was trying to get with me...dck pix and all....i've never been so nervous to tell someone something.  i had to drink first.  anyway, letting her know would also jeopardize a $ situation but i put her before that, obviously.  in the end, i lost out on the biz + she told him and stayed with him.  it was a lose/lose for me.

That is exactly what happened to me, minus the dck pix. On top of that, the chick has been hating on me for years because of it.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:27pm
I knew a girl from the past whose boyfriend of 5 years was cheating on her. He slept with someone she knew. The person she knew felt guilty and told her, but it backfired. The girl getting cheated on ended up telling all types of embarrassing and damaging things about this girl and basically dragged her. I never met the girl, but I felt bad for her.

Then, a mutual friend of ours told her how he hit on her. Instead of believing us that he is scum, she put on facebook how people are jealous of what she has.

Wellll, the last straw is when she found out about the child he had while they were in a relationship. Anywho, she finally dumped him. Then she had the nerve to blame everyone who knew for not being good friends saying that we didn't do enough to get her away from him and she no longer talks to us.....

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

That is exactly what happened to me, minus the dck pix. On top of that, the chick has been hating on me for years because of it.
smh 
ima just go on head and keep my mouth shut because she doesnt sound like the type that would leave and it would just be more awkward. 

but the good thing is im not the only one that saw it. 
he def wasnt trying to hide it 

purp this is why we need an incog button lol 

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:29pm
Stupid heaux. smh

Posted By: pebbles251
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:37pm
I honestly would want someone to tell me. Therefore I would find a way to not only tell my friend or family but to show them with proof. Yes I agree that some people may not believe and think you are trying to ruin their joy. (yes I lost a friendship of 10 yrs because her man was cheating and I told her).
But I also lost someone close to me because her husband was cheating with whores and his friends knew and didn't tell her for years....they told us when she was dead.

Tell her so she can protect herself.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

I honestly would want someone to tell me. Therefore I would find a way to not only tell my friend or family but to show them with proof. Yes I agree that some people may not believe and think you are trying to ruin their joy. (yes I lost a friendship of 10 yrs because her man was cheating and I told her).
But I also lost someone close to me because her husband was cheating with whores and his friends knew and didn't tell her for years....they told us when she was dead.

Tell her so she can protect herself.

yes

thanked!

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:48pm
Peebbles did he give her HIV/AIDS?

Surprisingly I've never caught anyone (my Friend's SO) cheating and I live in Jamaica. But i have witnessed my friends/associates male and female cheating. I'm polite to all side pieces side hoes bunna man mateys et al. Not my place to tell their SOs as their SOs aren't my friends. I've asked each GF if they would want to be told and If it ever comes up I'll follow that script.

My BF good friend has this one chick who he calls his wife man they're everywhere together whenever we stop at dudes house she outside watching him work on the car, driving the cars, picking up this and that and in between. I nearly jumped out my skin when i learned that the real wifey lives inside and has always been inside the entire time! Sometimes she comes out and they fight and then she goes back inside. SMDH. Dutty lifestyle. [did i tell Bhm this story already]

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:59pm
It doesn't matter how close we are.  It matters more how you will take the news.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

It doesn't matter how close we are.  It matters more how you will take the news.

good point. Never thought about it that way, but maybe that's why I'm so open about being told. I feel that I can handle it.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:09pm
This thread has taught me why I am single.  I have standards, lol.  I forgot a lot of women suppress their needs and self-respect to have a man. 

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:10pm
^^any posts in particular? lol

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

^^any posts in particular? lol

Its a general theme I've seen.  Women who know and are more embarrassed about other people knowing, instead of being embarrassed about being cheated on in the 1st place. 

...or woman turning a blind eye to everything to "earn" a ring.  Is this what female empowerment has got us in 2013? LOL

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:16pm
I agree

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:58pm
This guy that was in a class with me last year tried to holla. Fast forward 3 months later and I see this same guy at my paternal grandma's funeral with my cousin. Before the funeral it had been about 10 years since I have seen or spoken to this cousin. She told me she and dude have been together for a few years. He looked super uncomfy and guilty when he saw me. But I didn't feel like it was the time or place to call him out. Now me and my cuz are getting really tight and I wonder if I should bring it up. I don't know how she is gonna react. And she is pregnant by dude. I told my brother and he said just leave it alone.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:00pm
Im telling
I'd rather be shamed than your coochie be burning

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

people love telling sh*tLOL

stay out folks business

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

This guy that was in a class with me last year tried to holla. Fast forward 3 months later and I see this same guy at my paternal grandma's funeral with my cousin. Before the funeral it had been about 10 years since I have seen or spoken to this cousin. She told me she and dude have been together for a few years. He looked super uncomfy and guilty when he saw me. But I didn't feel like it was the time or place to call him out. Now me and my cuz are getting really tight and I wonder if I should bring it up. I don't know how she is gonna react. And she is pregnant by dude. I told my brother and he said just leave it alone.

Yes, please listen to your brother.  That can get real ugly, real fast.

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Im telling
I'd rather be shamed than your coochie be burning

you and I are >>>Here<<

I'm singing like a birdie. I wouldn't want my friend looking stupid and I knew what was going on the whole time. What she chooses to do with my information is completely her prerogative but it will not be on my conscious. Might be selfish but no siree bob. You will know!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:31pm

Yeah this is the reason why I would let it go.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:05pm
i would never tell. 
i am a firm believer that women in particular, always know. always. 
men are usually the ones who get thrown off.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:06pm
My whore of an ex was cheating on the girl he had cheated on me with. It just happened that his new sidepiece was my bestie's roommate at the time. He used to go to their apt and fvck the roommate during the day when my bestie was at work.

So he does some other ish that pisses my bestie off and she calls his current gf (the one he cheated on me with) and tells her that all day long he's always there fvcking her roommate, and she might want to go get tested. The gf was all "thank you for telling me"....my bestie goes "nah bish, i aint telling you this on some woman-to-woman ish. i dont like you, im only telling you coz you were fvcking him when he was with my friend and you knew about it and still pursued him. this is me serving zolloh's karma" ...i like about died a thousand times that day laughing LOL

well the girl apparently didnt care, she was on a mission to win a wedding ring. they got married a few months later and have a one yr old boy now. he's still slutting it up, and they lived happily ever after LOL

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:45pm

Yes, please listen to your brother.  That can get real ugly, real fast.

Yeah I know but I think he is a dog and I wish she would do better but I don't want to upset her.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 8:41pm
I aint saying sh*t unless it's a close friend or family

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:05pm
I lost a good friend because I told her I caught her man with a YT woman. 
He was dating a woman who lived on my block and he knew I had seen him with this woman so he told my friend that I had been trying to "get at him".
When I finally told my gurl about her man she told me she expected me to try to cause trouble in her relationship because she already knew I wanted her man.

Within two months he left his lady (my ex-friend) for his new woman and moved in with his new find. 
Me and my ex-friend never really reconnected because I can't get over her thinking I was the type who would underplay her for a bum niqqa. I had known this girl for 20yrs, we grew up together.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:06pm

I let a girl who I never met know her dude was cheating her when he was trying to holla at me. Sh!t just wasnt adding up with his story....so after a lil research i found the lie. Talked to him for the next 2 days  to get some dets and  sealed it with multiple peen pic he sent me. sent it all off to her on FB...was beautiful... he hit me up 2 days later talking about i ruined his life.....I lol'd. The sun shined bright on that grand day.

weird. this is a chapter from my life book as well. they ended in divorce.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:23pm
I would not interfere.  Instead I have a dry shoulder to offer when the proverbial sh*t hits the fan and they need a temporary wailing wall.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:37pm
If it's an associate, neighbor, co-worker, etc... I'm minding my biz.

But BAY-BAY...

Let it be one of my ridahs, or close family member?! Nicca, I will snitch on you in your face. Walk up to you and side chick, snap a pic, and say " So, you telling ___________, or you need me to make that call for you?"

What kinda friend would I be if I let someone dog out, mistreat, and possibly endanger my friend? HELL NAW!

And I'm automatically telling on your ass if you do some grimy mess like inviting your side chick out with me. You won't have my ass looking disloyal.

Any " friend" of mine who sits around twiddling her thumbs while I'm getting played would get a foot to the ass.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:40pm

this is the problem. 

Who is your friend.....seems like he is.......mind yo bidness....you know her thru him....

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

But BAY-BAY...

Let it be one of my ridahs, or close family member?! Nicca, I will snitch on you in your face. Walk up to you and side chick, snap a pic, and say " So, you telling ___________, or you need me to make that call for you?"

What kinda friend would I be if I let someone dog out, mistreat, and possibly endanger my friend? HELL NAW!

And I'm automatically telling on your ass if you do some grimy mess like inviting your side chick out with me. You won't have my ass looking disloyal.

Any " friend" of mine who sits around twiddling her thumbs while I'm getting played would get a foot to the ass.

Clap

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:58pm

i swear everything you say goes perfectly with your aviLOL

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:04pm
I involve myself in these matters.
I don't care if you want to know or not.
It would make me feel so dirty knowing and not knowing

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:16pm
Sad that some ppl simply cannot take L's. I would be so grateful.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:51pm
currently in this situation

they're both my friends, the one cheating i've known the longest so i ain't saying sh*t

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:05am
I would act like i didnt know

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:38am
Random thought:  Have any of you considered that the person cheated on may also be cheating themselves?  Does this change anything?

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 5:56am
hmmm........

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 6:05am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i swear everything you say goes perfectly with your aviLOL

Girl, I calmed down a lot over the last few years!

You shoulda seen me a few years ago when I had to go in the trunk for the baseball bat cuz this silly nicca had the nerve to cheat on my girl with my next next door neighbor( who had an "escort" page on Backpage), and this chick knew who he was.

I called my girl IMMEDIATELY. This silly nicca gon send the escort, who don't escort nothing but niccas to that bedroom, to the door to say I'm lying and he's not there LIKE HIS CAR WASN'T RIGHT OUTSIDE.

When he realized he better come outside or his headlights and windshield might get the business end of that bat, he flew outta there with a quickness. Didn't even bother to put his shirt and belt back on.

I'z changed now, but Day-Day can be resurrected with a quickness.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 8:56am

But BAY-BAY...

I will just roll with this cause I'm this way as well..

Posted By: lanae
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 9:06am
Ive learned that ppl who are not prepared to leave usually dont. So i may not even bother. I would def not tell anyone who is prideful.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:44pm
update 
yesterday dude  called my hubby and asked if we wanted to go bowling 
i told hubby no, i didnt feel comfortable so we didn't go 

well the dude still went w/ the new chick and another person  spotted them, took a photo and sent it to his gf. 
his gf told the lady that it's his cousin that's visiting him. 

now how this nigerian nicca has a white cousin idk but she believes it so whatever 

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:52pm

update 

well the dude still went w/ the new chick and another person  spotted them, took a photo and sent it to his gf. 

now how this nigerian nicca has a white cousin idk but she believes it so whatever 

see I told ya....leave it alone...but you did what was in your heart now you see...

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:53pm

what if the culprit brings the new person out to dinner with yall 
i hate being in the middle of this type of sh*t 

if its one of my close people THEY KNOW BETTER.
I refuse to be involved in another shenaBrothans

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:54pm

Random thought:  Have any of you considered that the person cheated on may also be cheating themselves?  Does this change anything?

yep i definitely mind my business. lol
9 times out of 10, when folks are cheating the SO has some sort of inkling about it.

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:58pm

update 

lmao...

now you know what...smdh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 3:38pm

update 

Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:12pm

update 
yesterday dude  called my hubby

I didn't know you'd gotten married

eta: but why should I have known LOL?=. None of my business.

Print Page | Close Window