Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365353
Printed Date: Sep 22 2017 at 7:56pm

Topic: Janice is at it again....
Posted By: mzdivaslife
Subject: Janice is at it again....
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:56pm
Check out this new video on youtube....I guess this is part of her new campaign....Ive got to hand it to her, she doesent give up

Replies:
Posted By: prettynaturallyme
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 6:40pm
GENIUS! I know she has had a lot of negative feedback on this site but her business mindset is nothing short of genius. Now, I won't be ordering any of the $2000/bundle hair but KUDOS to her!Thumbs Up

Posted By: hair_dummy
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:58pm
For a second there I thought you meant Jace. Nicole has a new video up you know.

Posted By: mzjuicy553
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:32am
Now is this [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] the company u have to make an appt just to buy the hair?

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:33am
Damn! What just happen????

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:45am
Oh, Jungle Jenny doesn't like for her company's name to be posted on this site.  Long, entertaining story.

Posted By: Miss B
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 8:15am
I had forgotten about her...

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 8:40am
She's awesome! I like her attitude, and what she's doing to help the community that made it possible for her to profit in. Im sorry, but Minglee has nothing on her. There's nothing I like more than an educated woman that speaks well and helps others in the process. I would love to meet her!Wink

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:21am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Oh, Jungle Jenny doesn't like for her company's name to be posted on this site.  Long, entertaining story.

Oh ok...

Posted By: better2be21
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:40am
Good  for her. Well Done for doing a great job

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:59am
Why would she buy advertisment after stealing everything she could from BHM to start her company ? I will never admire or respect her .

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:38pm
You have to respect her hustle though. She might be down but never out. This sister has nine lives! She could give classes on marketing and creating a business model that thrives off of elitism

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

You have to respect her hustle though. She might be down but never out. This sister has nine lives! She could give classes on marketing and creating a business model that thrives off of elitism
True .LOL

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Why would she buy advertisment after stealing everything she could from BHM to start her company ? I will never admire or respect her .

Woah! Please explain!

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:17pm
Hmmm I don't see her as a business genius, she's simply a woman who doesn't give a damn about what the people on this site have to say about her. She only cares to silence whoever isn't In love with her hair and that's it.

Bhm doesn't have the power it used to. There are so many other social media outlets for her to gain customers and she's using them like any half brain would.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

Woah! Please explain!
That would take 2 days . Google her topics from 2009 . I can't recall her username she made to join and leave after she got paid . Be honest from the jump . We have hundreds of topics on arjuii to give you a idea of how she lied .

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:40pm
omg ladies plz check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOBjTHgo4M" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOBjTHgo4M

That explain a lotOuchLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

omg ladies plz check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOBjTHgo4M" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOBjTHgo4M

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCry

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:57pm
LOLDeadCry

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:33pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:53pm
LOL I remember Jungle Jen-gate well and her "beta testers"!

Posted By: ycdiva98
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:01pm
Wow this video is a classic people really do try to keep secrets when it comes to ar ju ju 

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 4:51pm
I still say that facility looks like a sweat shop. I still say she steams it boils her hair. I still say she's full of it when she says Cambodians are "mixed"--and you would know that if you have ever been to Cambodia. I still say the entire purpose of that video wasn't to inform, but to advertise, because you can still get a great product for less than half the price if her hair. I still say she's only paying those women $2 for scalping them.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:11pm

I still say that facility looks like a sweat shop. I still say she steams it boils her hair. I still say she's full of it when she says Cambodians are "mixed"--and you would know that if you have ever been to Cambodia. I still say the entire purpose of that video wasn't to inform, but to advertise, because you can still get a great product for less than half the price if her hair. I still say she's only paying those women $2 for scalping them.

Nooooo Tokyo 2 dollllassss.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

Those videos are HILARIOUS!
OAN, I can't believe how ppl jump on a bandwagon just to be able to say they have this or that. Going thru all of that to purchase hair??? PUHLEEEZE!!!!!! If I'm going thru all that the mf hair better, not tangle, she'd or split. It better wash itself, curl itself & install itself in my head. All that f*ckery to.purchase hair. I bet Ms Jungle Jen sat back lhmfao....

Posted By: ycdiva98
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:27pm
Now that is highway robbery I also think some of the hair is processed for the curls. To give someone $2.00 for that d blend hair she charges $300+++ for an ounces she is making a killing

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:36pm

I was going to ask how much she's paying for the hair and how much she's paying the workers.  Probably not much.

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:38pm
LOL I still do not understand who is buying hair from her or why.  And if the hair is so great wouldn't any of the customers she has be 1 time only.  I can't imagine people are buying more than once at the prices she has .  Also, this site should not be a threat to such a greatConfused "pun intended" company.  That is cause for alarm IMO. 

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:46pm

Even if she doesn't steam it -which I do not believe-I have yet to see any of this coarse ethnic hair out of the 2 or 3 people that posted the hair .  It just looked like regular thick black Chinese hair -which could be anything as we all know.  I mean being a vendor is a perfect way and motive to duplicate whatever texture you want and make up a story to validate it -if you ask me-that's business but again who in the world can afford to buy this crap !?!?! and does it last forever ??lol

Posted By: NeedTresses
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:51pm

LOLDeadCry

GIRL!!!!! LOLLOL This Gif almost had me coping it... lmfao

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:03pm

but here what tokyo...i'm gone note those questions and go to another vendor.LOL  I would think anybody would do the same.

Posted By: MrsBishop
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:37pm
What ever happened to that girl Cynthia from back in the day. She was the reason I learned about the company then she was hired to live in Cambodia, was that all true story?

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:56pm
Anybody got updates on the Arjuju bunch?

Posted By: QueenBee
Date Posted: Oct 27 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

What ever happened to that girl Cynthia from back in the day. She was the reason I learned about the company then she was hired to live in Cambodia, was that all true story?

Inquiring minds want to know..

Print Page | Close Window