Print Page | Close Window

You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365344
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 4:14am

Topic: You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?
Posted By: bebe88
Subject: You ever done anything crazy/dangerous?
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:11pm
Sorry if this is a repost. Just post the most dangerous shii you have ever done.

I hitchhiked before. Lawd my mom took my car, I was stranded. Two dudes offered to take me home, I was soooo scared. Before they took me home, they stopped to a house and left me outside for 20 mins. A bunch of dudes could have dragged me out and raped me.

I ended up making it home safe, hallelujah!

Replies:
Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:21pm
Hmm...I did zip-lining a few times.  My sister wants to zip line through the Mohave desert.  I might do that next summer.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:22pm
i went hiking on the top of a dirt mountain. lol we were so high up i was lookin down at the top of the forest....as the wall im holding was crumbling fast in my hand.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i went hiking on the top of a dirt mountain. lol we were so high up i was lookin down at the top of the forest....as the wall im holding was crumbling fast in my hand.

Shocked

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:36pm
Wth @ladyice

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:39pm
Cry i was young...i didnt know what i was getting myself into. that memory is burned into my head tho...i havent been hiking since....and im surrounded by mountains now...aint that some mess?Cry

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:51pm
I was past White girl wasted partying on the university. I laid down on the side-walk and tried to go to sleep. Luckily, my homeboy found me.

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:52pm
I used to accept rides from strangers regularly

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:53pm
volunteered at a maximum security prison. don't know if that qualifies  lol but folks said I was crazy to do it.

(I actually made some 'buddies.')

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:29pm
Yes. sometimes I wonder how I didn't get hurt.

BHM never forgets so I am not telling.Embarrassed

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:33pm
I don't know if this counts as dangerous but it was scary. I used to work on this military base on the night shift. There was a row of houses towards the back of the base that were partially burned and dilapidated. Well rumor had it that a little girl had burned in a fire in one of the houses a long time ago. That house was soo eerie !! When you walked by it felt like someone was watching you from the upstairs window. Well one day me and a few co workers decided to go inside the house and see what was in there. We left the front door opened.  I had chills the whole time. It was old and creaky. We went down stairs in the basement and saw what looked to be little jail cells with chain shackles!! We were all like WTH!! That was enough for all of us to want to leave. So we start hauling tale up the steps and I swear it felt like something grabbed my arm as we ran up stairs. Then when we got to the front the door was closed. Remember we had left it opened and it was a warm summer night with no wind blowing. One of my co workers said they felt something grab them too. Man I never went near that house again after that.

Posted By: prettynaturallyme
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:48pm
I don't know if this counts, but I jumped off the cliff at ricks cafe in Negril, Jamaica. It was about 30' high and I sprained my ankle from the impact lol. I was in a walking boot for 4 months after that! Lol but it was so much fun and I don't regret it! Here's a pic (I was super burnt lol)

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:51pm
I've done a lot of adventurous activities (scuba, mt. climbing, sky diving, etc). For some reason I didn't think of those as being dangerous. I felt safe.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I've done a lot of adventurous activities (scuba, mt. climbing, sky diving, etc). For some reason I didn't think of those as being dangerous. I felt safe.

I want to go skydiving so badly! Everyone thinks I'm crazy however

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:57pm
Omg petite that is too freaky. Were you co-workers White?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by prettynaturallyme prettynaturallyme wrote:

do it!

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:02pm

I don't know if this counts, but I jumped off the cliff at ricks cafe in Negril, Jamaica. It was about 30' high and I sprained my ankle from the impact lol. I was in a walking boot for 4 months after that! Lol but it was so much fun and I don't regret it! Here's a pic (I was super burnt lol)
I want to do this

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:02pm
that water looks awesome!! you look cute pretty

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:03pm
super burnt? Geek

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

So we start hauling tale up the steps and I swear it felt like something grabbed my arm as we ran up stairs.
i've had something like that happen to me too. once on that dirt mountain and once when i was on like the 16th floor of some building...well that was more of a push. something was pushing me towards the window like it wanted me to jump.ShockedConfused

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:15pm
Just the typical idiotic things drunk and high people do. It's a wonder I made it through freshman and sophomore year.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Omg petite that is too freaky. Were you co-workers White?

LOL  they were black. 3 dudes and 1 other girl. And the dudes screamed louder than usLOLLOL

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:24pm

So we start hauling tale up the steps and I swear it felt like something grabbed my arm as we ran up stairs.
i've had something like that happen to me too. once on that dirt mountain and once when i was on like the 16th floor of some building...well that was more of a push. something was pushing me towards the window like it wanted me to jump.ShockedConfused

whoa!! thats crazy!! people don't like to believe in the supernatural but it is very real.

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:28pm
do not try this at home:

1) i ride motorcycles thus, i rode it backwards on a highway. (On dare with some brotha's that rode also)

1a) Rode the motorcycle through in a parking lot while standing in the saddle.. yes, i crashed..

2) Hanging off the sides of Oil Tankers while doing welding repairs on our routine dry-runs. Pacific Ocean.  Exxon Valdeez was one of my repair jobs. (that was my job for 7-10 years.) Oil Tankers are at least 3 foot ball fields long.

2a) Hanging off the sides of Oil Tankers or using flimsy scaffolding while doing welding repairs - in Dry Dock.. If you fall - there is no water in dry dock..

3) Working as a journey-man welder in a ship yard (NASSCO) with over 5,000 men during the day and over 2,000 men at night.  (Shipyard personnel are usually ex-cons, rapist, drug dealers, pimps, gang members, druggies, gamblers.)

4) Lived on the streets of the South Side of Chicago in the 1980's (age 15) - if any one knows what i'm talking about? (nuf said).

5) Sky diving at altitudes of 20,000 feet.

Posted By: femmemuscleisback
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:30pm
6)  First (AA) woman to intern at Loma Linda University at their All-white-male Cardiac Cath Lab.

7)  Joined the LongHaircareForum and made it at least a year. That's an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!Big smile

8)  Got my a-s-s kicked on the LongHaircareForum - and paid to do it.

9) Stood up to Veemack who left the forum - and yeah i got the cold shoulder from several forum members after that.  (According to one member it was a BHM scandal.. seriously?)..

10) Sassed back at my mother at 15 ... Scariest, dumbest, and most stupid thing to do when i was coming up.

11) and yes, that's how my dumb-a*s*s wound up on the South Side of Chicago - at age 15..Ouch

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

6)  First (AA) woman to intern at Loma Linda University at their All-white-male Cardiac Cath Lab.

7)  Joined the LongHaircareForum and made it at least a year. That's an ACCOMPLISHMENT!!Big smile

8)  Got my a-s-s kicked on the LongHaircareForum - and paid to do it.

9) Stood up to Veemack who left the forum - and yeah i got the cold shoulder from several forum members after that.  (According to one member it was a BHM scandal.. seriously?)..

10) Sassed back at my mother at 15 ... Scariest, dumbest, and most stupid thing to do when i was coming up.

11) and yes, that's how my dumb-a*s*s wound up on the South Side of Chicago - at age 15..Ouch

I couldn't stand herLOL

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:44pm

You look so beautiful in the photo . Both of you are nuts to sky dive .WackoLOL

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 2:52pm
when I was about 5 me and my cousins would put our arms through the two handles on those plastic grocery store bags and wear them as parachutes as we jumped out of the second story of my granny house. I never got hurt though.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:11pm
Shocked

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:12pm

when I was about 5 me and my cousins would put our arms through the two handles on those plastic grocery store bags and wear them as parachutes as we jumped out of the second story of my granny house. I never got hurt though.

you haven't lived until you've jump;ed off the roof of your house (as a kid). We used to scare mom so much doing that LOL. fun times.

I thought all kids did that.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:17pm

you haven't lived until you've jump;ed off the roof of your house (as a kid). We used to scare mom so much doing that LOL. fun times.

I thought all kids did that.

Yeah those were fun times

LOLLOL I would have a heart attack if I looked out the window and saw one of my kids flying down with a plastic bag on though.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:42pm
we used to climb out our upstairs window (where kids bedrooms were) and sit on the roof. Just made sense to jump down rather than go back in thru the window LOL. I enjoyed jumping out of trees too. Mom finally had to make me stop that though.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:48pm
People were afraid of Veemack? ..lol no one should fear clapping back at anyone on here.... LOL

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

People were afraid of Veemack? ..lol no one should fear clapping back at anyone on here.... LOL

yeah I don't understand fearing someone on the internet or anyone for that matter.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:58pm
To answer the OP, I date/befriend/hangout-party with white & nonblk folk which is considered crazy/dangerous. 

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:01pm
well on that note, I got engaged after 1 month and married after 6. But that's not crazy at all is it? LOL

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:22pm
Shrooms. Although because I was sick it made me kinda tired and withdrawn. However that was the best sleep I ever had! Id do them again. This time 100% healthy and with people I truly know.

Sky diving was pretty crazy too. Yes I went with white people cause all the blacks bitched out at the last minute

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:47pm

well on that note, I got engaged after 1 month and married after 6. But that's not crazy at all is it? LOL
I was engaged after one month and married after two months....we didn't meet in person until a couple days before we got married.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:56pm
Whoa Bebe, please share that story!

You too Purp

Y'all still married?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Whoa Bebe, please share that story!

You too Purp

Y'all still married?

Yea what HB said

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

I was engaged after one month and married after two months....we didn't meet in person until a couple days before we got married.

well we worked together too. Top; that! lol

j/k

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:13pm
I'm convinced we all have 9 lives.LOL

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:19pm

that sucks, I'm no swimming expert but from the looks of that pic you went in with pretty good form. Surprised you were injured

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:22pm

lol that's the most retarded but funniest sh1t i've heard a kid do

did it slow yall down any?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I want to do this

You totally should, it was so exhilarating. Definitely the biggest rush of adrenaline I have every felt!

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:28pm

that water looks awesome!! you look cute pretty

Thank you!

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

super burnt? Geek

Yes tropical, sun burnt. Exhibit A- my shoulders. 

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:39pm
I have....

A lot of things.

Thank goodness those prayers my grandmother prayed are still carrying me...

.. I shouldnt be here.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:42pm
Please excuse my multiple posts lol
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

super burnt? Geek

Yes tropical, sun burnt. Exhibit A- my shoulders. Sheesh 

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

that sucks, I'm no swimming expert but from the looks of that pic you went in with pretty good form. Surprised you were injured

Haha, thanx! I had a 2 minute tutorial on form before jumping in. But trust me, form was THE LAST thing on my mind while plummeting into that water; I panicked! lol
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

You look so beautiful in the photo . Both of you are nuts to sky dive .WackoLOL

Lol, thanx Embarrassed! I plan to try it soon!! 

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:44pm
Nah, i'm a capricorn.
I don't really take risks unless it yields a substantial amount of money and wouldn't jeopardize my family. And even then..

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:47pm

Haha, thanx! I had a 2 minute tutorial on form before jumping in. But trust me, form was THE LAST thing on my mind while plummeting into that water; I panicked! lol

yea but know how in the Olympics or whatever, they go in with their arms straight and pointed in a certain way, or (like you) legs straight and feet pointed? I always thought that was to prevent injury/water impact as opposed to someone like me who would belly flop (or once went in back and butt first Dead)

i've put myself in some dangerous, stupid, life threatening situations, but BHM never forgets so....

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:38pm
I posted the story before but my husbo and I went to high school together but never knew each other. He found me on MySpace in 09 and we started talking. We broke up with our SOs at the time. He never proposed we just agreed we both were ready for marriage. About a month later he visited me, drove me to where he was stationed at the time and we were married in a few days.

Yes we r still happily married.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:45pm
I drank old juice. That's all I got lol

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 7:58pm
Skydive and bungee jumped

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 8:13pm
Crazy, yes.  Dangerous, no.  I have too many plans, and I want to see them through.

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:03pm
My middle name is reckless. I used to jump/do backflips off our roof and brick wall...The one thing that made me slow the down was when I decided to jump off the ski lift on a black diamond run...I ended up needing knee surgery cause I hit a tree hidden underneath all the snow. I used to do so much stupid and dangerous things on a snowboard...Good times. 

and I used to jump off the cliffs at summer camp into the water, and ride bikes through the truck lot during busy peak times. Thinking back I did a lot of stupid sh*t that could have killed me. Oh well. Big smile

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:05pm
Stuck staples in my thumb as a kid. That's all I got.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

lol I did this a couple months ago just to see how it felt.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:54am
I used to subway surf with my stupid ass

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Hmm...I did zip-lining a few times.  My sister wants to zip line through the Mohave desert.  I might do that next summer.
Crazy ass.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

You look horrible in your avi.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:15am
I walked in the street while not paying much attention when I was about 12. Almost got hit by a van. That's about it.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Smile

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:37am

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:54am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Smile
LOL

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:55am
Confused
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Dead LOL

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 4:14am
lol

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:18am
I will forever love that gif.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

lol I did this a couple months ago just to see how it felt.

Yeah, it was like "Oh, what does THIS button do?" kinda things. Hurt like a sumbish though......I learned that day. LOL

Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:31am

I went to ricks café a few times when I went to Negril 2 years ago but I never jumped because I was traveled by myself and I don't want to risk getting injured or paralyzed. If I went with a group of people I probably would jump

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:25am
Yea, that's smart. It's definitely dangerous. Two sisters jumped and hit the water sitting instead of straight and they had bruises all up and down their legs; looked like a huge birthmark. Definitely better to go wih friends!

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:27am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

dunno what you're confused about when my post was in response to Midna's gif but umm yeah...
You didn't quote her (it's not that hard) so ummm yeah.Wink

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:55am
My 20s = crazy and dangerous

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:05am
There used to an obscure webpage back in the day (started by a white chick) warning ppl about jumping off Rick's. Been a couple times too chicken to do it LOL

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:14am
If it was a non-issue then you wouldn't have to take 3 paragraphs on it.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:29am
I count more than 3 sentences in that post () but yeah, go ahead

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 8:28pm
Oooo, "awesome thread"

I stay winnin' Lmao

Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 11:36pm
for me (scary), it was scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef...love the ocean but it was my first time sd and being in the middle of the ocean kinda freaks me out if I sit and really think about it.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 8:52am
I won't go into details but there have been numerous occassions where I could have been in jail or dead I've seen many around me fall....thx goodness I no longer live that life!

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 10:17am
does robbing a bank count??? No judging... No details I just wanna know if it counts.

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:15am
Confused I feel like I missed something in this thread. Did some posts get deleted or something?

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:38am

we did a lot of crazy and dangerous stuff tbh. quick story:

every weekend, me and my crew would throw house parties where we'd drank, smoke, play dominoes, eat, etc. typical hood sh*t. well there was this one hoodrat there who i'd never seen before, which wasn't uncommon, but she caught my attention because she was out front freestyle rapping. she was spittin' some ruggish thuggish sh*t too lol, so me and my homeboy started shouting "whoop dat trick" over and over, hyping her up.

well after she got done rapping about her kids, baby daddy, going to jail, she asked my boy who's house we were at to make her plate of food cuz she was about to go. he told her "fck you, make your own plate" and we started laughing. well i guess she felt embarassed cuz she asked him again, except this time, she said it with some bass in her voice. he again refused. ya'll, tell me why she pulled a gun out from her waistband and put it to his temple and forced him to make her plate

i walked in and out the kitchen like

Posted By: shellbee823
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:42pm
CryLOL

love that gif

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:00pm
SAMONE your avi cannot be life!!! Seriously and she had the nerve to wear see through tightsDead.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

does robbing a bank count??? No judging... No details I just wanna know if it counts.

count

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 9:46pm
The only thing I did something crazy was to jump from a 2 or 3 story building for fun.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

well after she got done rapping about her kids, baby daddy, going to jail, she asked my boy who's house we were at to make her plate of food cuz she was about to go. he told her "fck you, make your own plate" and we started laughing. well i guess she felt embarassed cuz she asked him again, except this time, she said it with some bass in her voice. he again refused. ya'll, tell me why she pulled a gun out from her waistband and put it to his temple and forced him to make her plate

LOLLOL

Posted By: demilee27
Date Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 12:03am
I parasailing, sky diving, hitch hiked when I was 15, went clubbin by myself in jamaica (and almost got raped in the back of the club),   

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 9:04pm

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 2:39am
Met someone on facebook and went away with them 24 hours after meeting them.

Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:08am
Was it worth it?

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:21am
I guess, he became my boyfriend for over a year. But it was stupid risky. 

Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:48am
#yolo

Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:07am
LOL^

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 9:55am
In my 20s, I took a vacation by myself to the Bahamas.    I met a cab driver at the resort and he said he would give me a night tour around Nassau.  Yes, at night.  My dumb a$$ didn't even think twice and jumped in the cab with him.   He didn't try anything crazy.  He followed through with his promise and didn't charge me a dime.  After he dropped me off at my resort, I came to senses and realized how stupid I was.  Dude could have easily raped and killed me.

Posted By: SN2BPHD
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:10am
Walking down my grandmother's street as a teen at 3am was crazy/dangerous.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:21am
I've done quite a few stupid things that ppl would call dangerous.. some of them really were.. but some were just kinda not that serious to me.. like yea awful things could have happened.. but anything can be dangerous when you really think about it. 
like j-walking (not a good example but y'all get the picture) 

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:27am
On my first deployment to Afghanistan, I walked outside the base. That was the scariest experience ever...getting yelled at and mobbed by kids..smh.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 10:40am

why yes...yes i have...

Print Page | Close Window