Print Page | Close Window

RHOA Season 6

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365284
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 8:03am

Topic: RHOA Season 6
Posted By: blaquefoxx
Subject: RHOA Season 6
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:38pm
Set to air next month. Will you be watching?

Replies:
Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:41pm
yes ma'am

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:41pm
next month? girl i got excited thinking i'd have something to watch tonight

*flips table*

but the preview made me giddy 

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:47pm

Yass!!! Looks good.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:51pm
I need to know who Kandi is threatening to drag.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:57pm
This is my DAMN show! YES GAWD!!!!

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Sandrarose.com Sandrarose.com wrote:

RHOA tea

So The Real Housewives of Atlanta kicks off November 3rd, and it will be the most drama filled season of all. The producers tried filming two new housewives for this season, but they were just too boring and not a right fit with the original cast. Tameka Raymond Foster was even casted, but she got the axe during her second interview, after she tried to make demands on who she was NOT going to film with. Nene’s show, “The New Normal”, didn’t get picked up for a second season, so she’s back in Atlanta to reclaim her “throne” as the “Rich Bitch of ATL”. And believe it or not, Kandi BRINGS IT this season. Dare I say it, this is her break-out season. Portia definitely has grown and is very relatable this season. She’ll be a fan-favorite by season’s end. This will probably be Cynthia and Phaedra’s last season; their husbands are more interesting then they are this season. Phaedra moved in a new house and had another baby, that’s basically her story line; and Cynthia… too boring to try and remember or waste my keyboards on her tired ass storyline. Peter and Apollo make up for their wives’ boring storylines this season. Will Apollo’s Atlanta side piece make a surprise cameo appearance on the show? I will just leave it at that without spilling too much. The biggest scandal that will have everyone tuned in is Kenya vs. Nene. With Nene now booted out of Hollywood, she has to return back to her reality bitchy roots, and so she and Kenya clash and have a big falling out. And the most stylish bish in Atlanta, Marlo Hampton, will grace our televisions once again this season, and she and Kenya’s friendship rubs Nene the wrong way. Look for the Kenya, Nene, Marlo showdown to bring in killer ratings. These ladies know how to read monologues and hymnals for filth. The shade between these gals this season will get dished and dealt. Your readers will catch fire and get their LIFE!

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:04pm
I was about to say... Kandi looks like she wants to keep her spot LOL

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:06pm
I'm here for it.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:07pm

Kordell sit your ass down. After how you played Porsha you talking about she still is your wife and you better know where she is? #boybye

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:32pm
is that  long paragraph a spoiler? i want to know before i read it

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:39pm
Not much of a spoiler tbh

Coulda guessed all that just watching the previews

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

is that  long paragraph a spoiler? i want to know before i read it

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:39pm
I think Porsha is trying to hard, remember last season Nene said she was boring and needed to go

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:42pm
And mama Joyce need to saddown somewhere

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:46pm
Whewww! Kandi gave me life in that trailer! This gonnn be goooood!!!!

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:46pm
I knew it was only a matter of time before she spoke words about Kandi's boo LOL

Especially after he threw shade about her living in the house with them

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:55pm
#teamnene and #teamkhandi

read this morning that khandi (sp?) lost her lawsuit to the white woman who was on the show. whatever her name is. the one with the wigs

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:01pm
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:01pm
Yup she lost... but that's her fault

This comment from a bossip commenter sums up my feelings on that pretty well...

I didn't like the way Kandi did business with Kim anyway. If that was a sista Kandi would have had all kind of contracts up front. She would have made sure she got paid. She basically gave this white chick a song that she thought would make no money. Then when Kim sell a few units, Kandi is now salty cause she thought Kim would throw her bone. I bet next time Kandi will have a contract

and

This is 100% Kandi's fault. ALWAYS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS.She should be ashamed of herself for not having a proper contract and making her usual profit.

I hate to keep saying this but Black people are always trying to be friendly and cool while white people NEVER turn off their bullsh!t. Did I say NEVER!

Friends come and go,but contracts are enforceable.

#AlwaysBeAProfessional

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:17pm
ah. that explains a lot more than what i read earlier

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:24pm

sHE WANTS kANDI OLD AND LONELY LIKE HER

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:27pm
Oh this looks interesting.. I'll be watching

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:30pm
Cant wait!! This is my damn SHOW!!

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 10:01pm
I'm counting down the days...can't wait!!!

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 10:34pm
Can't wait

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:01pm
Oh YESSSS!!!

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:35am
dammit.  I had said I wasn't gone get into these makin' black women with money look a certain way housewives show like that.  fucc.  *puts notation on calendar*

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:35am
Yes, yes, yeeeeessssss I'll be watching 

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:36am
Mama Joyce was right about Kandi's first fiance

Let's see if she's right about this one too Geek

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:58am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

dammit.  I had said I wasn't gone get into these makin' black women with money look a certain way housewives show like that.  fucc.  *puts notation on calendar*
Yes, I admit I thought I was officially done especially after Kenya was coonin hard in that bathing suit and butt pads Dead

But this season looks intriguing

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

What did she say about him. I don't remember

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:47am
MTO said both Kandi and Keyna's assistant got into it/were about to throw down with light skin dude from New Jack City.  What he's doing on the show, I don't know.

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:51am
This is going to be good...they said Kandi is a suga momma with her dudes so it's not surprising dude was like I aint signing nothing...smh

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:59am
both hubby and I will be watching.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:25am

Yup she lost... but that's her fault

This comment from a bossip commenter sums up my feelings on that pretty well...

I didn't like the way Kandi did business with Kim anyway. If that was a sista Kandi would have had all kind of contracts up front. She would have made sure she got paid. She basically gave this white chick a song that she thought would make no money. Then when Kim sell a few units, Kandi is now salty cause she thought Kim would throw her bone. I bet next time Kandi will have a contract

and

This is 100% Kandi's fault. ALWAYS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS.She should be ashamed of herself for not having a proper contract and making her usual profit.

I hate to keep saying this but Black people are always trying to be friendly and cool while white people NEVER turn off their bullsh!t. Did I say NEVER!

Friends come and go,but contracts are enforceable.

#AlwaysBeAProfessional

YOU AINT NEVER LIED.
omgosh I've been screaming about the importance of contracts to my twin lil sister for the past few weeks. they didnt get it.
one just called me yesterday to advise she gets it now.
AA's gotta do better

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:32am
I'll be tuning in.... Kandi moma is right about her fiancee WATCH!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:32am
damn mama Kandice always budding in. I do agree about him signing a prenup though....

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

This is going to be good...they said Kandi is a suga momma with her dudes so it's not surprising dude was like I aint signing nothing...smh

LOL yup.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:35am
Yall think Kenyas crazy antics can be topped this season? I hope she got some counseling.

ETA: Nevermind scratched that. Apollo said Kenya texted him about sucking his dick. Wow.

I am sooooo ready for this season!

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Yall think Kenyas crazy antics can be topped this season? I hope she got some counseling.

ETA: Nevermind scratched that. Apollo said Kenya texted him about sucking his dick. Wow.

I dont think that was Kenya. i think they edited that way to make it look that way after last season. I think it was his sidepiece

And those talking about Todd (Kandi's man) why is Joyce the one asking him to sign the pre-nup thats not her place. Let Kandi ask. Ifi was getting married and my in laws ask me i would tell their asses no too.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:03pm
Kandi just reeks of someone who makes foolish decisions when it comes to men. I do think Todd is a good guy though and I like him so far.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:04pm

YAAAAAASSSSSSS! I'm ready..

Posted By: crzyabthair
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:07pm
damn who pissed off Kandi???

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 6:23pm
momma always knows

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:45pm
i was sad about The New Normal being cancelled(it was funny!), but i'm soooo glad Nene will actually give RHOA some energy this season.  it will feel like old times. HeartHeart  glad to hear about Phaedra and Cynthia's possible departure.  Andy is known for keeping HW's around for at least 1 season past their usefulness.

I am ready to like Portia.  Kandi looks turned up in the preview but she's always seesawing so i have to see consistency before i find her interesting.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:25pm
I can't wait!!! I will be glued eating my chips and salsa, it had better deliver.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

What did she say about him. I don't remember

that he had too many kids and baby mamas (rip), but I don't know what else she said. if kandi is happy then let her be happy

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I dont think that was Kenya. i think they edited that way to make it look that way after last season. I think it was his sidepiece

And those talking about Todd (Kandi's man) why is Joyce the one asking him to sign the pre-nup thats not her place. Let Kandi ask. Ifi was getting married and my in laws ask me i would tell their asses no too.

OHHHHH that makes a lot more sense. Ya they kind of hinted at it last season when Cynthia said Apollo is a regular at a strip club and goes every weekend. The last person I would try is a lawyer that knows all sorts of ways to mess up my life legally. No thanks.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:50pm
dang, that was a packed preview

I think the sexting is btwn Kenya and Apollo, y'all remember at the reunion Apollo was like "you want me to show the texts where Kenya was saying she will do what Phaedra wont?" and Kenya tried to shut that down and turned it that it was Apollo who was texting her, not the other way round

Of course BarNone is broke, i'm only surprised its taken 3yrs for the bankruptcy, Peter know good and well none of his ventures work. Cynthia will be crying for her $50k investment (or was it $25000?)

Was that Walter in the preview? And wtf is Kordell still doing on the show?

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 10:43am
Will definitely be present.

That preview looked JUICY. Don't even know where to begin. Was Kandi talking about fighting Apollo?!

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 11:13am
I love Phaedra's lying ass but her story has gotten dry. Kandi is known for 3things in the industry, 1. Great writer, 2. Giving up the goodies, 3. Suga mama. I still love her though. Cynthia is cool, just boring. I like Nene, but I was disappointed when she went back to being friends with Kim. This season should be good. Portia's body is everything.

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:05pm
Was the new normal really that bad?

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:24pm
new normal tried to hard, it wasn't nene's fault, it was everything about the show

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:04pm
Shocked

THIS IS FROM MTO SO BELIEVE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

MediaTakeOut.com just got some EXPLOSIVE BLOCKBUSTER INSIDE INFORMATION from that Atlanta Housewives. Remember that "fight" that we showed you screenshots of - where Christopher Williams appeared to be putting hands on Kandi - well there is MORE TO THE STORY.

MediaTakeOutcom EXCLUSIVELY spoke with one of the shows producers who told us that Christopher Williams was NOT abusing Kandi - he was trying to save her fiance Todd's LIFE. According to our insider Kandi and Todd got into a fight and Kandi was strangling Todd - and Todd couldn't get FREE.

Christopher believed that Todd was in SERIOUS TROUBLE and might even be in DEADLY TROUBLE - so he restrained Kandi.

We're also told that Christopher would like it to be MADE CLEAR that he is not an abusive man. He has NEVER abused any women, not his sons mother Stacey Dash, nor his ex-girlfriend Halle Berry.
Oh wow . . . Kandi . . . SERIOUSLY???

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f213/pictures-rhoa-fights-still-shots-586255-post14763338/#post14763338" rel="nofollow">View Post

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:00pm
It looks like Kandi is probably going for someone else other than Todd or the high yella slick back dude...
She might be going after Kenya or that gay dude that Kenya be dragging around with her (in the red). I wonder who's house is this taking place in? I remember before Kandi was abou to go cray cray on Kenya for trying to stir up sh!t at Todd's B'day party...

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:05pm
She prolly talkin to Kenya

Why she lookin' like a Voodoo priest doe? Stern Smile

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:13pm
Looks like a cheap lingerie party to me lol. Might be a wedding party that was ruined and now Kandi is pissed offGeek

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:55pm
Ya I think it is Kenya or someone on Kenya's team. smh. I doubt she was going after Todd. If anything it looks like Kandi is defending Todd. You know Kandi is ready to kill for her man.

Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:47pm
I can't wait to watch

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:53pm
I just got tingly

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I just got tingly

Yasss....between this and LHHNY.....im feeling so fuzzy insideLOL

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I just got tingly

Yasss....between this and LHHNY.....im feeling so fuzzy insideLOL
LHHNY brings tears to my eyes I am sooo excited.*giggles*

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 6:22pm
i just saw Nene's older son...based on his appearance i think it's safe to say that she's given up on tryna save that guy.

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 10:19pm
I will be watching for sure :)   I heard that tod did cheat on kandi! 

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:52am
New Jack City Christopher Williams? What is he doing there?

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:56am
atlanta is the place all C list black celebs go to die.

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:22pm

She prolly talkin to Kenya

Why she lookin' like a Voodoo priest doe? Stern Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL

...but I'm looking at those screen shots, and her hand is DEFINITELY around Todd's neck

Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 12:35pm
she was strangling the isssh outta Todd. I think he cheated on her and she was shocked. Looks like mama was right.

I loves me some messy TV. They all need raises!!!

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:04pm
I think she talking to the side piece

Date Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 1:43pm
Kandi and Todd reportedly eloped in Mexico. 

I never felt like she was yelling @ Todd in those previews. 

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 1:46pm
i LOVE Kandi
much success to her and Todd

Date Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:03pm
You have to remember, Bravo likes to mind fucc its audience with the editing. Its to get people to watch lol. Remember we thought Peter and Kordell was going to fight at Kenya's costume party lol?

Date Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 2:15pm

You have to remember, Bravo likes to mind fucc its audience with the editing. Its to get people to watch lol. Remember we thought Peter and Kordell was going to fight at Kenya's costume party lol?

exactly. i really think she was talking to one of the other housewives. 

Date Posted: Oct 25 2013 at 3:52pm

basically

watch the  damn episode and be like "that was IT?"

Date Posted: Nov 01 2013 at 12:00pm

Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 2:19pm
i can't wait to watch the season premiere

Posted By: Butta Cookie
Date Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 2:25pm
Oh yeah *twerks*

Date Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:30pm
geesh, that came quick. i was over here flipping tables for nothing.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 3:35pm

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 3:26pm
Ding ding ding da ding ding da ding ding/Freddie

*breathes through paperbag* COUNT DOOOOWN!!!!

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 3:43pm
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 3:52pm
Watching the marathon and I swear fo Lord I want to slap Kenya

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:34pm
Can't wait. I'm here with hubby and the kids waiting patiently for 8pm to come. 

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:40pm
It comes on at 7 cst! I have to watch the walking dead 8. Dang and I have to catch up on The Amazing Race!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:47pm
IT'S TODAY?!?!?!?

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:48pm
I'm so ready!

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:49pm

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

It comes on at 7 cst! I have to watch the walking dead 8. Dang and I have to catch up on The Amazing Race!

amazing race started??? LAWD what will Suga do. I been begging my hubby for us to sign up and do amazing race but he gives my the side eye everytime I ask.

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 4:54pm
already have my blunt and carton of banana pudding ice cream on deck!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

amazing race started??? LAWD what will Suga do. I been begging my hubby for us to sign up and do amazing race but he gives my the side eye everytime I ask.

Yeah it's a few weeks in. I think episode5. You can catch up online.

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:14pm

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:45pm
damn. i dont have any wine

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

damn. i dont have any wine

I have some red Ciroc and Fruit Punch Minute Maid!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:52pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Yeah it's a few weeks in. I think episode5. You can catch up online.
Black married doctors are my pick. I yell at them every week but they are doing GREAT!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 5:58pm
^^Yeah I'm hoping they will win. I don't like the pink haired chick!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:09pm

I HATE her!

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:33pm
Wine is ready!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:41pm

I HATE her!

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:42pm
Haagen Dazs on deck! ...18 minutes and counting!

Date Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 6:46pm
i have wine but damn no icecream

Print Page | Close Window