Print Page | Close Window

Timbaland and his wife to divorce

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365279
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 11:56am

Topic: Timbaland and his wife to divorce
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Timbaland and his wife to divorce
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:43pm

Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce And Has A Long List Of Demands

Timbaland, Monique Idlett

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/timbaland-wife-files-divorce_n_4116530.html?view=print&comm_ref=false" rel="nofollow -

According to legal documents http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/16/timbaland-divorce-alimony-child-support-monique-mosley/" rel="nofollow - obtained by TMZ , Mosley filed for divorce against the 41-year-old producer (born Timothy Mosley) has requested him to pay for a long running list of expenses including life insurance, permanent alimony, private schooling, summer camp, vacations, and legal fees among other things (Mosley has also requested that the "Way I Are" hit maker pay her legal fees, as she had to borrow money from a friend to hire an attorney)

Mosley also wants the multi-platinum hitmaker to not only pay child support for http://www.complex.com/music/2013/09/timbaland-and-daughter-freestyle" rel="nofollow - their 5-year-old daughter, Reign, but also to her 10-year-old child from a previous relationship due to Timbaland “publicly and privately” claiming the child as his own.

Prior to the former couple’s recent annulment, Timbo professed his love for Mosley and compared her to late R&B singer, Aaliyah http://www.contactmusic.com/news/timbalands-wife-reminded-him-of-aaliyah_1278883" rel="nofollow - during an 2011 episode of E! network’s “True Hollywood Story.”

"When I first saw her, I said, 'That's the girl I'm gonna marry', because she reminded me of Aaliyah,” he recalled. “I thought I saw a ghost. I said, 'Oh my goodness, do you see what I'm seeing? I ain't crazy!'"

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:45pm
Dudes are obsessed with that girl Dead

Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I know she's pretty but I don't get it...

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:49pm

What do you mean? Who she been with? Or do you mean Aaliyah?

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:54pm
'Aaliyah lookalike' waited until the 2nd JT featuring Timbaland album came out before she filed. I c u girl.

Anyway, what a mess. Pay child support for a child that isn't yours? Did he adopt the child during the marriage? Once again, messy.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 3:58pm
Her list of demands are quite ridiculous and pettyDead

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:01pm
pay your attorney fees for you to divorce me?

her demands are really just on par with women who request to live the same lifestyle they had when the two were together

cheaper to keep her!

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:01pm
lmao, sucker for love ass Brotha. that Brotha got to pay support for the kid that aint his also ?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:04pm
I saw that E! show and couldn't believe he said that. I couldn't believe he thought it, but I definitely don't think I woulda told that.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:12pm
she needs to have several seats.
how dare you request/expect child support from a man and he did not father that child.

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

yeah purp, I was shocked he said it too...it's incredibly creepy *shudders* and if that's what the marriage was built on, I'm not surprised it failed.

which is why I'm not mad at her demands LOL

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:15pm
I usually don't say things like this..but I hope that judge sends her dusty ass packing. She got some nerve..smh.

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 4:59pm
Get it gurl as I hear they live in a commonwealth state so he better fight for his scrilla as for child support for that other kid she shouldve got him to adopt the kid if he/she has a daddy he's responsible for support.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:23pm
The only crazy request is the child support one everything else is pretty typical....

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

"When I first saw her, I said, 'That's the girl I'm gonna marry', because she reminded me of Aaliyah,” he recalled.

smh.Sleepy

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 5:54pm
He would have adopted the child if that was the case.

It would be nice but I don't think there should be a legal document ordering him to support child she had with someone else

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:18pm
She looks like Aaliyah and Lisa Bonet

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:18pm
She had to borrow money from a friend to hire an attorney....after 5 years of marriage?

Permanent alimony.....after 5 years of marriage?

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I saw that E! show and couldn't believe he said that. I couldn't believe he thought it, but I definitely don't think I woulda told that.

Maybe thats why she's divorcing. Maybe she feel insecure about that. idk. but yeah thats one of those things you keep to yourself sir.

But doesnt he have older kids as well? Is this his first marriage? I could have  sworn Timb has been married for a really long time.  wasnt his son on super weet 16 or something? maybe I'm wrong.

But yeah unless the other kid's dad has relenquished his rights so Timb can adopt her kid she needs to chill. that money and alimony she getting from his daughter will be more than enought to cover all 3 of them. Shes being greedy.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:36pm
Borrow money from friends??? Da fuk???? Um if I'm married to someone on the Forbes list best believe me, my momma, and all my kids gon have Swiss bank accounts with millions in it...momma haute for sure gon have a retirement fund of 50 million in the cayman islands and uoeno

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 6:51pm
she probably  wants to appear to the court as being  poor. She may  have some   Swiss accounts lol

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:04pm
I wonder if she looked enough like Aaliyah for him to marry her w/out a pre-nup

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:52pm
She probably got tired of always having to wear her hair in a swoop bang. 

Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:55pm
Lmao

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:16pm
she wants him to pay support for someone else's kid???

he needs to holla at deion's lawyer imho

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:47am
How do you even fix your mouth to ask someone for child support for a child that's not theirs?!

And PERMANENT alimony???

I couldn't have been a man. I'd have some women signing contracts to protect me from EVERYTHING.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 3:19am
She look like Aaliyah? where?  the swoop bang?

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:50am
About the child thing. Is that like how some states require a man to continue paying CS if he has been doing so for a certain period of time, even if the child is later discovered to be someone else's? I'm not sure of how many states have this rule. This sounds like what she is going for.

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:51am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

All I see is complexion and a bang. He was reaching hard.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:55am
she don't look like no damn Aaliyah..

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:56am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

OH OK, im glad to see im not the only scratching my head regarding the Aaliyah comment.
SHE DOES NOT RESEMBLE AALIYAH

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:01am
I wonder if she was the one stealing his jewellery

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:03am
Dp..

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I didn't see it either when he said that but figured maybe there were some mannerisms that added to his look alike theory. But yeah, I think he was just desperately seeking an Ay-look alike and grasped at a straw. I sorta felt sorry for her but she seems smartLOL

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 1:46pm
If he has been supporting the child all these years, he should continue to do so.... bio or not

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 1:48pm
So all these brothas was feenin over a teen girl... hmm, I mean they were grown at the time

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

So all these brothas was feenin over a teen girl... hmm, I mean they were grown at the time

sad.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:01pm
She should have suggested adoption .
It would be a nice gesture but not one he should be legally bound to do.

I'm interested in the court's ruling...

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:03pm

If he has been supporting the child all these years, he should continue to do so.... bio or not
why?

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:04pm
And I thought it was bad when a friend told me her S/O would only take her on vacation to places he and his dead-wife used to go. I told her I would just stay home.

But saying you had to marry a woman  because she looked like a  girl who died that you had a crush on --that's  worse . I have to tell my friend that her situation ain't so bad afterall lol.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:05pm
I don't see anything wrong with any of her request.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:08pm
She probably borrowed the legal fees money from the new niccaDead

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:10pm
timbo should use ushers lawyer

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:12pm

Buncha perverts.Dead

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

timbo should use ushers lawyer

yeah and she needs Gloria Allred (does she do divorce cases?)LOL

I'm sure Mrs. Timbaland is suffering from some mental anguish too after that E! interview. Did she know that already?

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:26pm

why?

Assuming he accepted full financial responsibility for the child during the duration of the marriage, why should it stop now ?

There is nothing wrong with her throwing it out there, I see nothing wrong with none of the request made.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:34pm
I thought her demands were mild, considering.

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 2:41pm

why?

Assuming he accepted full financial responsibility for the child during the duration of the marriage, why should it stop now ?

There is nothing wrong with her throwing it out there, I see nothing wrong with none of the request made.

I agree. They've been together for 10 years and the child is 10. 

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 5:02pm

This.  how come nobody brings this up during interviews and musical story histories n'sh*t?  Nobody ever says ....you know she was 15, 16, 17.  Why?

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 6:31pm
everybody was checking for an underaged aaliyah. jay said he was checking for B as a youngin'

I wonder what really goes on behind the scenes for women trying to come up in the industry. True prey

If i was a betting woman, i'd wager she isn't getting that child support for non-timbaland jr

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:24pm

Exactly what I was coming to post.  If a child is raised in your home and has your financial, physical, and emotional support for a significant portion of their life, then in his mind you are his father.  The court will decide on what's best for the child.  Clearly, being raised by the same man who has taken on the role of father is the best thing for the child.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:42pm

I'm sure you do. LOL

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

why?

I agree. They've been together for 10 years and the child is 10. 

Hmm, so was she pregnant when they met?  Interesting... 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

its creepy as hell.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

I'm sure you do. LOL

lol. you don't agree?

nah I just meant considering that you don't usually get everything you ask for. Advice is usually to request a lot but plan to negotiate. But who knows, she may get everything she's asking.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 8:40pm
eta: but I don't think she's requesting a lot as far as asking for support for the 10 year old. I agree with others that that's reasonable.

Permanent alimony  (which I guess means even if she remarries) is probably a point sh e plans to negotiate though.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:04pm
Can't save heauxz and their fatherless kids for nothing

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:08pm
any info on the child's bio dad? 

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:09pm
you ok with paying alimony after your ex remarries Afro? lol

taking care of her and her new husband.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:12pm
What type of new fool do you think I am?

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 9:18pm
lol. I just know you like to pay them to go away. 

I don't think she seriously plans to get that though not unless she has some video of him making her dress up in the bedroom like Aaliyah ; or something worse.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:54pm
i'll pay to have go 'em away alright,

but just not in the sense that you're thinking!

pig farming is a wonderful business i hear

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:58pm

i'll pay to have go 'em away alright,

but just not in the sense that you're thinking!

pig farming is a wonderful business i hear

I don't think that!

I'm just messing w/ you. But you do seem to be extremely generous w/ the parting gifts tho LOL

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:04pm
i know purp

but gfs dont get alimony

neither do their boyfriends

but to fund your future lifestyle with your next new dicck that you were probably seeing whilst we were together (in this case) keeping up false pretences?

lol ..."i got lawyers watching lawyers so i dont go broke"- biggie

id rather go broke fighting it than giving up a damn thing

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:20pm
and people wonder why we have so many emotionally damaged people around. The children were raised together in the lifestyle. Why should that change? It would ruin a child to see his sibling to get everything in life and not the other. 
If u marry a woman with a child u are accepting not just her but also her child whom is an extension of her...the courts do need to protect the children in these cases. 

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:24pm
BTW. .does anyone know why she filed for divorce? That could change some of the opinions on this thread! 

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:29pm
I wonder if LSA has a thread on the celebrity males that are actually faithful.  i know the confirmed list has to be super small.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:30pm
I'm waiting on the reason too miana . Lol

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

and people wonder why we have so many emotionally damaged people around. The children were raised together in the lifestyle. Why should that change? It would ruin a child to see his sibling to get everything in life and not the other. 
If u marry a woman with a child u are accepting not just her but also her child whom is an extension of her...the courts do need to protect the children in these cases. 

on the presumption the first sperm donor is not in the picture right?

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:38pm
So should both fathers be in both their lives?
Since they should have the same lifestyle and all.

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:44pm
He was probably at home saying "babe Aliyah like sprinkles on her icecream, get sprinkles." "Babe, Aliyah slept with her favorite Teddy Bear, you want a brown one or a white one?" She probaly had to sing the spelling of his name during sex.

Date Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:50pm
I'm certain that whatever amount of money she would get in C/S for their 5 yr old will be more than enough to cover the expenses for the other child. And then she's asking for permanent alimony too.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:13am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

He was probably at home saying "babe Aliyah like sprinkles on her icecream, get sprinkles." "Babe, Aliyah slept with her favorite Teddy Bear, you want a brown one or a white one?" She probaly had to sing the spelling of his name during sex.

Sounds like mental anguish to me lol

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 1:40am
When he married her he married her kids too. That's how it works. He can't cry about it now.

Her requests are fine.

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:14am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

When he married her he married her kids too. That's how it works. He can't cry about it now.

Her requests are fine.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:26am
Lol.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I sometimes wonder what that's like and how the "poor" fathers/moms feel in those type cases.  When the child gotta spend time with the parent who "don't have sh*t" when compared to your richer lifestyle?  I remember watching war of the worlds and how Tom's kids were complaining about everything he didn't have compared to the moneyed step dad.  They gave him an unnecessarily hard time because he didn't have that kind of money.

when I say "poor" and "don't have sh*t" i mean making maybe 60-100g's a year.  which is .....sorta decent but nothing compared to 7-8 figures.

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 6:40am
as far as the child support...i'm torn.  I mean...how's about she takes the child support she get's for the one and use it for all the kids?  *shrugs*  what she gone do?  have one going to public school with no extra's and the other going to private school and all that that sort of banked life entails?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 6:43am

as far as the child support...i'm torn.  I mean...how's about she takes the child support she get's for the one and use it for all the kids?  *shrugs*  what she gone do?  have one going to public school with no extra's and the other going to private school and all that that sort of banked life entails?
"make it work"

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 12:31pm

can't knock her hustle. worst that could happen is that her claim is denied.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:23pm
I THOUGHT HE MET HER WHEN THE KID WAS 5?

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:32pm
i never saw the fuss over this chick

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:33pm
built like a 13 year old chinese boy

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:40pm
She didn't even really finish growing.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:40pm
Lolita Syndrome

Date Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 5:43pm
she never read "little girl/little boy" to me when she was an adult 

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by purple.chuckz purple.chuckz wrote:

Posted By: Ritle
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:58pm

Exactly!

The ways of the industry....and I wish I was kidding.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:11pm

be careful afro. if you don't bow down and agree that someone is beautiful, a certain quadruple re-registrant might call you bitter 

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:14pm

I'm waiting on the reason too miana . Lol

the only thing i really am interested in.
But I couldn't even (skim) find her first name in the article. 

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:28pm

I sometimes wonder what that's like and how the "poor" fathers/moms feel in those type cases.  When the child gotta spend time with the parent who "don't have sh*t" when compared to your richer lifestyle?  I remember watching war of the worlds and how Tom's kids were complaining about everything he didn't have compared to the moneyed step dad.  They gave him an unnecessarily hard time because he didn't have that kind of money.

when I say "poor" and "don't have sh*t" i mean making maybe 60-100g's a year.  which is .....sorta decent but nothing compared to 7-8 figures.

Word to Quincy and Al B. Sure

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:32pm

Overrated
Although it could be because she died the fantasy is even more sensationalized.

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:35pm

Word to Quincy and Al B. Sure

lol

Originally posted by quincy open letter to al b sure quincy open letter to al b sure wrote:

"Albert Brown, also known as "Al B. Sure!" is my biological father, but Sean Combs, also known as "Diddy," has been a father figure in my life for as long as I can remember. Sean Combs is the person whom I look up to and appreciate as a father. He is the one who helped mold me into the person I am today and I will always try to live up to his expectations. He has always been supportive of me and I will forever love and respect him. As far as my biological father goes, the 'spitting image' is all I have taken from him. Throughout my life, I've always wondered about him: Where he was? What was he doing? and most importantly, Was he even thinking about me? The absence of my father has given me a better understanding of what type of man I am going to be. I am grateful for my mom's love, support, guidance, and for her strength."

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

its creepy as hell.

She looked like a kid the entire time

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:47pm

its creepy as hell.

She looked like a kid the entire time

nah, i don't agree with this.  what specifically made her look like a kid?

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:49pm
I never thought of child when I looked at her.
Just slender

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:52pm

nah, i don't agree with this.  what specifically made her look like a kid?

Make up aside she always had a really youthful look to her
Her looks never really changed and the fact that grown men lusted after her made me feel like it was kind of a pervy-Pedo thing

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:55pm
Her lack of boobage, nary a hip and her love of over-sized Fubu/Karl Kani boy clothes? Cry

Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:56pm
i think the level of obsession with her before/after death is definitely creepy...the drake tattoo...the timbaland quote about his wife...just weird...but i think it has a lot to do with her being known as very down to earth, sweet natured, naturally pretty, nice body that she wasn't afraid to show off without crossing over to exploitative...black don't crack and i don't think their attraction to her should be minimized to some pedo fantasy...all women aren't overtly curvy and looking 21 at 25, ain't bad at all.  people like cassie and ciara also have a youthful look but guys aren't lusting them in the same way.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 7:58pm
is she the one that married r kelly?

was she the good girl version of rhi rhi?

Print Page | Close Window