Print Page | Close Window

Domestically Challenged?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365138
Printed Date: Sep 23 2018 at 1:43pm

Topic: Domestically Challenged?
Posted By: petiteone29
Subject: Domestically Challenged?
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:56am
Ladies does your S.O clean up or just tidy up? Does he know how to scrub down the floors, dust, thoroughly clean the bathroom, clean the stove etc etc??

My husband's idea of cleaning the bathroom is dumping some toilet bowl cleaner in and swishing it a few timesCry then flushing, pouring scouring powder in the tub and wiping it down. And thats itLOL

I ask him if he thinks that is clean and he looks so proud of his work like "Yep!" Stern Smile

I tried to show him how to thoroughly clean but he just doesn't seem to notice certain things that need to be cleaned. And when he tries (bless his lil heart) he just seems to make more mess so I end up going behind him.

I used to get frustrated because I thought he was just being funny but now I think he may really be domestically challenged.

Replies:
Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:14am
The Virgo in me would never let anyone else clean my kitchen, husband included.

Makes no sense to me, I would just go over it anyway, and that's just a waste of cleaning products.  The sh*ts expensive.

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:18am
He better help clean or help pay for a cleaning service. "Domestically challenged" my behind. Aint nobody got time fa dat. 

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:39am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

He better help clean or help pay for a cleaning service. "Domestically challenged" my behind. Aint nobody got time fa dat. 

LOL he does. He just doesn't do it the way I would do it. 

Posted By: decemberdiamond
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 8:53am
The Mr. has lived on his own for years now and he loves his hardwood floors to be clean and smelling good, he scrubs his bathroom and kitchen. It feels good to know he is not helpless in case I am unable. We share duties and that works for us.

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:15am
Three weeks ago we had a huge argument over the bathroom.
He now cleans the entire bathroom every wednesday.

The first wednesday, he cleaned t way too late in the day and I got impatient and cleaned it myself

The second wednesday, he cleaned it, i went to inspect and found that he didn't clean the bowl. An argument ensued.

Last wednesday, he cleaned it all very well. Scrubbed the walls too.

He washes dishes too, tries to anyways. And i literally rewash every item. What a waste of my bloodclaat soap!!

He's good as sweeping the floors, making the bed daily, and folding clothes.
He also cooks well and bring my breakfast in bed every morning so I guess that's the only reason i've not choked him out yet.

Oh...and i wish he'd wash down his body hair before he gets out the shower. Long ass man hairs gross me out!!!
Ewwwww i have a huge hair phobia. I hate hair unless it's soft, luscious, kinky, and attached to my head!

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:25am
I'm not big on 'cleaning day'.
I prefer to maintain my cleanliness to avoid having big messes to clean in the first place.
This strange being does not understand this concept.

I told him he should move next door.
That way, we'll kind of live together...but not really.

He think i'm joking, but i'm not.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:28am
damn..

how hard can it be to clean your own place?

lol

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:31am
He's currently washing the dishes although i've banned him from this task.

Sighhhhhhhh

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:44am
I think everyone should find what they are good at and stick to it. I'll be damned if I cleaned something or did a chore and Mr. Blaquefoxx or anyone else feels the need to inspect it and point out what they don't like. Its bad enough I have to deal with that with these Haoles on the plantation -____-

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:51am
On the flip side, he's currently making us shrimp omlettes.

Just when you want to tell him to sweep up his pubic hair and hit the road, he goes and makes you reconsider

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

The Virgo in me would never let anyone else clean my kitchen, husband included.

Makes no sense to me, I would just go over it anyway, and that's just a waste of cleaning products.  The sh*ts expensive.

This but Mr00 is one too and he a clean freak so I let him do him.......

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I prefer to maintain my cleanliness to avoid having big messes to clean in the first place.
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

damn..

lol
Both of these.

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:09am

omg I told my hub I wanted to live in separate houses and he was laughed. But I was serious. He thinks Im a neat freak

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:11am

On the flip side, he's currently making us shrimp omlettes.

Just when you want to tell him to sweep up his pubic hair and hit the road, he goes and makes you reconsider

Yeah when I think of the sweet things he does it stops me from going crazy on him

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

damn..

lol

to some people cleaning means different things I guess. Your idea of clean might be washing your curtains and windows and waxing your floor everyday while another man might think its doing these things once a month. 

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:29am
Most of the time hubby does the cleaning but it's "man cleaning".  It just is.  After a few rotations I do a "kfoxx cleaning" and he maintains it to his satisfaction but he HATES when I do it because the comparison makes him feel some type of way.  When I'm done he's very happy to have a perfect maintenance point to work from.  I don't expect him to do it the way I do and I think I would feel some type of way if he did.  

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Most of the time hubby does the cleaning but it's "man cleaning".  It just is.  After a few rotations I do a "kfoxx cleaning" and he maintains it to his satisfaction but he HATES when I do it because the comparison makes him feel some type of way.  When I'm done he's very happy to have a perfect maintenance point to work from.  I don't expect him to do it the way I do and I think I would feel some type of way if he did.  

Yeah this is pretty much my point. I think in a lot of cases man cleaning is different than woman cleaning. I had one boyfriend who was absolutely neat. He was like anal about it. 

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:36am

THIS! i never understood people who didn't like to clean not cleaning up little by little so they never have to CLEAAAAAAN CLEAAAAAAN again.

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:39am
Is it wrong that I want my own room. I just can't deal with clutter & the boo just can't seem to do without it. He tries hard but its still not up to my standards. IMO, there is a specific place for everything and thats not on the bedroom floor.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:42am
All y'all got to argue about is a clean bathroom? Life must be nice

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

THIS! i never understood people who didn't like to clean not cleaning up little by little so they never have to CLEAAAAAAN CLEAAAAAAN again.

Yeah thats what I like to do. Its soo much easier. You get into a habit of maintaining. 

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

This sounds like my hubby...
I love a clean house... however, we have two different definitions of what is "clean".    ... He told be to call for service and help... I cant because I love to hoard money...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

All y'all got to argue about is a clean bathroom? Life must be nice

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:06pm
Got a cleaner... problem solved...
(I'm the messy one)

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:11pm
I'm teaching our boys how to clean thoroughly early. One of my twins is really neat though and his brother is messy. Its funny because the neat twin looks just like me and the messy one looks like my husband. The neat twin gets so frustrated with his brother.LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 12:13pm

Is it wrong that I want my own room. I just can't deal with clutter & the boo just can't seem to do without it. He tries hard but its still not up to my standards. IMO, there is a specific place for everything and thats not on the bedroom floor.

You know what helped me with my floordrobe? I have a hamper for "clothes that have been worn but aren't dirty". So now I just throw that stuff in the hamper and it's not all over the floor. Also, I don't fold clothes anymore. I've never liked it so I decided, I'm grown, I don't have to fold nothin'. Now I actually put the clothes away as soon as they come out of the dryer (I wash my clothes in the groups they would be put away in).

I also believe in hooks and baskets. Hooks for my purse/backpack, scarves, and anything that I use often but isn't clothing items. That way stuff isn't just strung across everything and it's in one nice area. Some people use those over the door shoe racks for stuff like that as well. I use baskets for mail, though I try to deal with all mail and paperwork before it comes in my room.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:12pm
i will K.I.M. since i ain't married, no boyfriend..

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:15pm
LOL

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 5:19pm
when my hub cleans something he does too good of a job! Years ago, I asked him to clean the shower door and when I came home he had  taken the door down  and was cleaning the hinges and every crevice. He's extremely thorough with things in general .

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:05pm
He's a much better cleaner than me. He's one of those get down and scrub the floors, then mop, etc. He'll pick up my piles of clothes and all that.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:13pm
lol Oh boy....I already know I'm going to be in for a load of complaining when I move in with a guy. I HATE cleaning. I clean one day and then the next day it's back to where it used to be.

UGH. I'll just get a maid. Problem solved Smile

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:18pm
When my bf volunteers to clean, I let him clean...

Scratch that, I let him think he's cleaning...just as an ego booster and I will clean up behind him.

My bf doesn't understand why we don't use the floor rag to clean the dishes...so I don't let him do dishes unless he's putting them in the dishwasher.

He doesn't understand why we don't thaw chicken out with scalding hot water. So I take the food out and make sure I run the water.

On cleaning days, I'll let him think he's cleaning the bathroom and I'll go back behind him and really clean up.

I don't get on his case, disinfection is not his strength. He does a lot of other things really well, and when it's time for those things to be done, I let him take care of that.

I just know that if I want the house cleaned to my standards then I have to clean it. He's not a pig, at all. He makes an effort to clean, he just doesn't understand disinfection and cross-contamination like I do.

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:22pm
That broth sounds delayed.....LOL

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:29pm
He knows how to do it all.
We don't live together I would hope he knows how to live alone before we live together.

Soon though

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't talk about my baby...

He sees dishes in the sink, he washes them. He tries...he puts forth his best, I'm not gonna trip.

I'm very anal when it comes to cleaning...I change my hotel sheets. So it's seldom that someone else's cleaning exceeds my standards.

There are far worse things to argue about, I'm not gonna waste an argument on how the dishes were washed.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

My bf doesn't understand why we don't use the floor rag to clean the dishes...so I don't let him do dishes unless he's putting them in the dishwasher.

LOL

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Don't talk about my baby...

He sees dishes in the sink, he washes them. He tries...he puts forth his best, I'm not gonna trip.

I'm very anal when it comes to cleaning...I change my hotel sheets. So it's seldom that someone else's cleaning exceeds my standards.

There are far worse things to argue about, I'm not gonna waste an argument on how the dishes were washed.

Floor rag on the dishes.....I'd slow kill Mr00....LOL

Now hot water on meat.....Mr00 doesnt cook so I know he'd do that dumb shyt.....I just tell him to set it on the counter and walk away....just walk away....dont be helpful....just beat them feet!

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:38pm
LOLLOL

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 7:42pm
When I grow up I want to be like GGGGr8

Yes nuckkka you need to wash them dishes till they squeak!!
I'm tired of putting all of the dishes he 'washed' right back into the sink because somehow, soap doesn't work well when he uses it.

He cleans what i don't want him to clean. I'll come home and find all of my notebooks, hand bags, sunglasses, lip balm, up high where his 6'3 ass can reach!!!! GRRRRRRR don't touch my sh*t nukkkkkkka

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You know what helped me with my floordrobe? I have a hamper for "clothes that have been worn but aren't dirty". So now I just throw that stuff in the hamper and it's not all over the floor. Also, I don't fold clothes anymore. I've never liked it so I decided, I'm grown, I don't have to fold nothin'. Now I actually put the clothes away as soon as they come out of the dryer (I wash my clothes in the groups they would be put away in).

I also believe in hooks and baskets. Hooks for my purse/backpack, scarves, and anything that I use often but isn't clothing items. That way stuff isn't just strung across everything and it's in one nice area. Some people use those over the door shoe racks for stuff like that as well. I use baskets for mail, though I try to deal with all mail and paperwork before it comes in my room.

I think you might be on to something with that "not dirty" basket Geek

I've tried the hook thing &  I must not have enough of them...

I HATE folding, but he does that very well, so we are okay there. 

Any tips on how to get my SO on a routine if he hates schedules? anyone have any success with that?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

My husband's idea of cleaning the bathroom is dumping some toilet bowl cleaner in and swishing it a few timesCry then flushing, pouring scouring powder in the tub and wiping it down. And thats itLOL

I ask him if he thinks that is clean and he looks so proud of his work like "Yep!Stern Smile
LOLLOL

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:57am

Any tips on how to get my SO on a routine if he hates schedules? anyone have any success with that?

whiteboard? LOL

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:30pm

I have not had success with a schedule...
My hubby does not cook... LOL and does very little cleaning around the house. Meh...
I was hard on him in the past... however now... I resign

“Resignation is one way to the center” however, so is Rebellion, Repentance, and Reincarnation--4 Ways to the Center according to Alan Watts Seminars... ...

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:41pm
^^^ ok cause i was just catching up and peeped that. ggg8, blessings to you. 

questions: how did you find out he was using the floor rag for the dishes? where did he learn that? how did you feel thinking about the times you may have eaten at his home before y'all lived together or at his parents' home? 

these are the things that would flood through my mind before i blanked out and hit my head on a counter on my way to the floor...  

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:49pm
^^^ !!!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:50pm
My version of clean and the DH version of clean are totally different.

For my own sanity, I let him do his "cleaning thing" and I just do a follow up.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

questions: how did you find out he was using the floor rag for the dishes? where did he learn that? how did you feel thinking about the times you may have eaten at his home before y'all lived together or at his parents' home? 

these are the things that would flood through my mind before i blanked out and hit my head on a counter on my way to the floor...  

omg LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:52pm

He will tidy things up....vacuum, wash dishes......

10 of his cleanings equate to 1 of mine.....and those are his wordsLOL

After I'm done, I have the whole place smelling like bleach

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

this is me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I swear bleach is perfection to me. PERFECTION... I love that ish... I buy the thicker liquid one, i luvs me some bleach.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

My version of clean and the DH version of clean are totally different.

For my own sanity, I let him do his "cleaning thing" and I just do a follow up.

Thanks I will try this

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Yesss! Im a bleaching maniac. That wonderful smell of a bleached kitchen and bathroom makes me happy!!

Big smile

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:59pm
I have to let the windows up at times...but at least I know it's cleanBig smile

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:04pm
Hope y'all don't be using too much bleach.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:07pm

I ask him if he thinks that is clean and he looks so proud of his work like "Yep!" Stern Smile

nothing wrong with either method tbh. he just needs to scrub the bowl after putting the solution in and get the spray on-rinse off shower cleaner.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

if it's a virgo woman, there's no such thing.

word to my bestie.  

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:08pm
I like to open the washer after I add bleach adn detergent.. the smell is so fresh.

I have a floor steamer.. I steam my bathroom floors especially my two boys bano, LAWD ! I spray a little bit of bleach & water  and steam the ish out of that mutha... it smells so good

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:10pm

I use Hydrogen peroxide to clean my house LOL ...

@ RT do you cook and clean?

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:11pm
I cook. About 80.8% of the time too. Clap

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:13pm
Baking soda is great to scrub pots and pans especially those glass baking dishes.

I also pour a little bit of soapy water in my pans and bring it to a boil. Removes everything.. yes, I am a OCD cleaner. Can't help it

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Baking soda is great to scrub pots and pans especially those glass baking dishes.

I also pour a little bit of soapy water in my pans and bring it to a boil. Removes everything.. yes, I am a OCD cleaner. Can't help it

I love baking soda. I keep a spray bottle of BS/water mix by the kitchen sink.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

nothing wrong with either method tbh. he just needs to scrub the bowl after putting the solution in and get the spray on-rinse off shower cleaner.

Yeah but you can't neglect the rest. He forgets to wipe the outside of the toilet and behind the lid. I don't mind that foaming shower stuff but you gotta wash the shower walls too and make sure you wipe down the shower handles and all that good stuff.LOL 

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:02pm

Sometimes I think I do use too much. I gotta chill now that I have an infant in the house though.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 2:04pm

I cook. About 80.8% of the time too. Clap

Aint nothing like a cooking man!ClapStar

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

when my hub cleans something he does too good of a job! Years ago, I asked him to clean the shower door and when I came home he had  taken the door down  and was cleaning the hinges and every crevice. He's extremely thorough with things in general .

lol.. that sounds like my hubby....He is a neat freak with a touch of OCD...When he cleans up he pulls out fridge, stove, washer and dryer to get the dust out. I rarely have to clean because he beats me to it and what looks dirty to him is spotless to anyone else that comes to my house. Don't get me started on the carsLOLLOL He has a stack of those paper mats (that you get when they service your car) that we keep down on the floors in the cars. He gets on my nerves sometimes but when my friends talk about their husbands not cleaning I can't relate.LOLLOL I remember when he use to go over his relatives houses and start cleaning up their kitchens and stuff when we go over for dinner.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:22pm
I love spraying down with bleach too ...

we have different lanes and we don't always do our own cleaning

but huge messes, everything outdoors, garbage, shampooing carpets, vacuuming, washing floors, washing dishes .. he does without prodding, no need for me to re do or anything like that

what I call turning down the kitchen or bathroom, every surface cleaned and disinfected and everything put away and cooking/baking ... I want these things done a certain way so I handle them

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

lol.. that sounds like my hubby....He is a neat freak with a touch of OCD...When he cleans up he pulls out fridge, stove, washer and dryer to get the dust out. I rarely have to clean because he beats me to it and what looks dirty to him is spotless to anyone else that comes to my house. Don't get me started on the carsLOLLOL He has a stack of those paper mats (that you get when they service your car) that we keep down on the floors in the cars. He gets on my nerves sometimes but when my friends talk about their husbands not cleaning I can't relate.LOLLOL I remember when he use to go over his relatives houses and start cleaning up their kitchens and stuff when we go over for dinner.

LOL at cleaning while he's visiting folks

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 3:59pm

I don't like mops because I think they hold too many germs so I use rags for everything...like everything.

So this particular morning, I swept the kitchen floor, then I filled up the bucket with hot, soapy, bleach water for my s/o to wash the floor down. I gave him a little scrubber brush and a green washcloth.

The kitchen floor is washed perfectly.

So yeah, the next day, my bf has the day off and washed the dishes while I was at work.

I get home, no dishes are in the sink...and I see the green rag hanging to dry near the sink.

I ask where we got the rag from, and he said it came from the bucket...

I began to feel my pressure rising and my lymph nodes swelling...

I took every damn dish outta the dishwasher/cabinet/cupboard. I think I even opened up some new dishes that were still in boxes and washed them too.

I was so aggravated.

Then there was the chicken incident...

I couldn't even be mad, I just had to make an executive decision...

I just said f*ck it, unless you're pouring something to drink or loading the dishwasher, kitchen is off limits.

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:05pm
Goodness

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:05pm
^^^ [ak] guuuuuuuuuuuurl [/ak] i don't blame you for that executive decision. 

cause, yeah that floor rag story went through my heart/mind/soul like:

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:26pm
whenever I hear horror stories about men and cleaning, I think of the Bill Cosby joke about men intentionally screwing up tasks so that they won't be asked to do it again.  lol

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:51pm
I love Heathers!!!!!

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 4:51pm
LOL@ggg8

Posted By: mzsophisticated
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 5:09pm
LOL@Goodgirl....I used the Swiffer disposable pads because I can't stand any other mop. I also use paper towels and Clorox clean up when I clean the toilets so I wont have to worry about spreading germs.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 5:15pm

if it's a virgo woman, there's no such thing.

word to my bestie.  

so so very true

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:01pm
lol. this thread makes me feel alot better.

Date Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I love Heathers!!!!!
Ditto & so does Nisha.

I don't know if it's possible to not love that movie.

Date Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 10:09am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

lol. this thread makes me feel alot better.

this! lol I'm happy to see its not just me with these types of issues.

Print Page | Close Window