Print Page | Close Window

Who attacks a 2 y.o.?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365099
Printed Date: Oct 22 2018 at 6:25pm

Topic: Who attacks a 2 y.o.?
Posted By: tatee
Subject: Who attacks a 2 y.o.?
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:52am
NFL Star Adrian Peterson
2-Year-Old Son Attacked
Police Investigating

1011-adrian-peterson-01
update_bar
8:41 AM PT -- multiple sources with direct knowledge of the situation tell TMZ ... the injured child is Adrian's son, but it's not Adrian Peterson Jr., the child he's been famously photographed with in public over the years.

We reached out to Peterson's reps -- but so far, we have not heard back.

8:39 AM PT --
Cops just addressed the media about the situation, saying Patterson allegedly struck the child's mother with a 3 foot long metal construction bar. She sustained one defensive injury to her arm and a cut to the face. She refused medical attention.

gray-bar-update

Adrian Peterson
's 2-year-old son is currently in critical condition in a South Dakota hospital ... after he was allegedly severely beaten by the man dating the mother of his child, TMZ has learned.

The Minnesota Vikings running back immediately left his team to be with his son.

Officials tell us they've arrested the suspect, 27-year-old Joseph Patterson ... who's been charged with aggravated felony assault and battery of an infant.

According to law enforcement, emergency responders arrived to the apartment where Peterson's son was living at 5:46 PM on Wednesday ... and found the child unresponsive.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital and medical experts determined the injuries were consistent with abuse.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the child suffered severe head injuries.

Story developing ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-assault-battery-2-year-old-police-child-abuse/#ixzz2hQflExpQ" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-assault-battery-2-year-old-police-child-abuse/#ixzz2hQflExpQ
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com" rel="nofollow - http://www.fishwrapper.com

Replies:
Posted By: GG
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:56am
Monster

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:59am
Angry

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:02am
o nvm, i read that wrong, patterson and peterson look the same

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:03am
What a mess! Angry

I hope the lil guy is ok....Cry

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:03am
I hope the baby survives. 

You should always keep some distance between your new man and your child.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:10am

i hope lil man pulls through

Posted By: Ds2nice
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:23am
Some sick mess.  I hope the baby gets better.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:30am
What?! Poor baby. I hope he'll fully recover and the police lose 'Patterson' on the way to the local jail.

OT: She only had a bump from a metal bar but the baby got the brunt of the beating? I'm judging her. Yeah I said it.Stern Smile

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:34am
Ugh people are freaking disgusting! 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:28pm
So which attack happened first: Peterson football player attacking mom with pipe or Patterson(boyfriend) attacking kid?  Too much violence in that situation all the way around.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

So which attack happened first: Peterson football player attacking mom with pipe or Patterson(boyfriend) attacking kid?  Too much violence in that situation all the way around.

Peterson did not attack anyone.  Patterson attacked the baby mama & the 2yr old

8:39 AM PT -- Cops just addressed the media about the situation, saying Patterson allegedly struck the child's mother with a 3 foot long metal construction bar. She sustained one defensive injury to her arm and a cut to the face. She refused medical attention

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:33pm
I think patterson attacked the baby mother and struck the child. Petterson rushed to the hospital to attend to his child. In this situation I agree that custody should be taken away from the mom!!

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:40pm
where was the mama? what could a child do to provoke such rage in someone? if i were a single mom in this day and time i dont think i would date. too many crazy men out here.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 12:41pm
ok nvm. i just read that he attacked the mother also

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 2:09pm
Vikings' Adrian Peterson
Thanks For The Concern
... I'm Playing on Sunday
1010_adrian_peterson_presser_twitterAdrian Peterson just addressed the media ... and thanked everyone for their support in the wake of the terrible tragedy involving his 2-year-old son.

Adrian told reporters he's dealing with the situation privately ... but insisted he WILL be playing with the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday.

We broke the story ... Adrian's http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-assault-battery-2-year-old-police-child-abuse/" rel="nofollow - 2-year-old was severely beaten by the boyfriend of the child's mother.

The suspect was arrested for assault and battery.

As for the child, we're told his injuries are so bad, that he's not expected to survive.

Video of Adrian's comments to follow shortly ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-child-joseph-patterson-critical-condition-hospital/#ixzz2hRTGP7Zq" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-child-joseph-patterson-critical-condition-hospital/#ixzz2hRTGP7Zq
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com" rel="nofollow - http://www.fishwrapper.com

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 2:15pm
UMMMMMMMMM.... What da hell???

His son is in critical condition from another man beating him and he is thinking about a game?

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 2:28pm
He's not likely to survive?
Don't ever lay your hands on someone else's kids to the point where they're fighting for their life.

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:11pm
This is what happens when ain't sh*t people have kids. The daddy ain't sh*t, the momma ain't sh*t, and the beating boyfriend ain't sh*t either.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:13pm
Wow

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:19pm
To me honestly this is different than when ppl play when their parents die.
He just sounds so cold talking about the W.

Shut up

Ok I saw he is there with his son

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:24pm
MOTHERS, PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!

How long did this woman know this man before even letting him into that child's life?

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:27pm
AIE..! That child is expected to die???

This mother failed that child...

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:06pm
I must be missing something y'all.

Your toddler is in critical condition after being beaten by a grown man. And you're concerned about playing a damn game so you can get the rush record?

Someone better talk to that man and get his mind right because if he plays on Sunday...boy I tell ya!Confused

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

This is what happens when ain't sh*t people have kids. The daddy ain't sh*t, the momma ain't sh*t, and the beating boyfriend ain't sh*t either.

right...people have babies with one another without even considering the fact that the door will be open for multiple new men and women to enter their child's lives.

i can't believe that guy beat a 2 yr old to death...i also can't believe he's going to play on Sunday...your baby is dead, wtf.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:11pm
I need his coach to pull him aside and tell him to sit his ass out on Sunday.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:13pm
apparently the guy who killed AP's son is a chink who was adopted by a wealthy family in south dakota and he has a history of violence. i don't agree with him playing on Sunday but i guess that's his way of dealing with it. oh and this is one of his 'secret' kids. unfortunate situation tbh.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:24pm
Maybe that's why he's ok with playing. He might not feel a lot of love for this "secret" kid.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:29pm
He died? RIP. Cry

The guy was asian and wealthy? I wish nothing but bad things on this male for killing that baby.

Secret child? Lemme hold my tongue if that is part of the reason why Peterson is playing on Sunday. Mom better be in court with her boyfriend if she was sitting quietly while the bf beat this child.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:29pm
is the white chick the mother? 

This whole situation is sad. Im tired of innocent children paying the price for adults' poor decisions. This is why you need to do background checks on people especially when you have a child. She may have found out that he had a history of violence if she did. They failed that poor baby. I also don't believe his plaing in that game is a grieving process for him. I dont think he gives a damn.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:31pm
She looks like one of Dwight Howards many baby mamas.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:33pm
I'll never understand people just having children all over the place. It's like they're planting seeds with a crop duster.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:38pm
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/11/us/adrian-peterson-son-alleged-assault/index.html" rel="nofollow -

Report: Adrian Peterson's young son dies after assault

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:39pm
Cry

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:40pm
less child support to pay....

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:40pm
he must not have had any emotional connection to this kid if he can play after this...+ he was created with a random becky in South Dakota.

is that guy native american?  i've seen documentaries about the excessive amount of domestic violence in the Dakotas.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:42pm
CryAngry

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:43pm
Why would you beat a child like that?
Her meal ticket is gone.
These men need to wrap it up.
Did everyone forget about HIV? STDs?

AP has dealt with a lot of tragedies at a young age tbh

"Peterson's brother Brian, older by one year, was killed by a drunk driver when Peterson was seven; another half-brother was murdered the night before Peterson participated in the NFL Combine."

Posted By: keepgrowing
That baby didn't deserve this. Can't believe she let that monster around her child. 

Posted By: soarlikecruz
If she only considered that baby a meal ticket then she's needs her ovaries sliced out

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:44pm
I can understand why he would want to play.
But I forgot everybody is supposed to respond to things the same way.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

If she only considered that baby a meal ticket then she's needs her ovaries sliced out

I've had the "honor" of meeting some "baller chasers" in my life. In part it's a world of reckless nonsense and the master scheme for a come up.

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:48pm
Cry - praying for the baby's recovery. I hope the offender get what he deserves. 

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:56pm
My hubs just told me that the baby died. Lord, have mercy Cry

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:02pm
Cry 

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:10pm
Yeah, read the baby didn't make it

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:29pm
(CNN) -- A 2-year-old boy who was reportedly the son of Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson died Friday of injuries he suffered after allegedly being abused, police said.

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:33pm
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:41pm
Yeah my SO just told me! Cry So sad. Here's that coward demon that killed a defenseless baby.
http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/sioux-falls-man-accused-of-assaulting-toddler-/?id=154447" rel="nofollow - http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/sioux-falls-man-accused-of-assaulting-toddler-/?id=154447

I don't understand how you let someone like this around your child. I doubt this was an isolated incidence. If you want to mess around with dangerous men then ok. But don't put your children in harms way too. Charges should be brought against her as well.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:43pm
OuchCry

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:46pm
Someone should send this thread to Ruby.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:48pm
So she left her baby alone with him consistently and he's proven to be abusive...
I got nothing

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:47pm
Apparently this guy abused the mother of his child also. She had restraining orders out on him before. He also assaulted another woman with a child. He seems to have a pattern of dating and abusing women with children. From what I've read they weren't together long before this happened. He is a predator and I hope he stays in jail and is tortured by guilt for the rest of his life.

I also read that Peterson wasn't that close to the boy. The mom was a fling and he didn't know she was pregnant at first or something like that. 

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:58pm
My God, this is so terrible... so sad  Cry

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:06pm
I just wish there's something that we could do cause deadbeat stay at home no job call themselves babysitting boyfriends everywhere are killing these babies, is there anything we can do to stop this???

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I just wish there's something that we could do cause deadbeat stay at home no job call themselves babysitting boyfriends everywhere are killing these babies, is there anything we can do to stop this???

These women gotta stop letting them shack up in their house and leaving their babies alone with them when they barely know the guys themselves. Do your research the internet allows you to pretty much find any info on anyone these days. 

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Someone should send this thread to Ruby.

Folks still subscribing to that uh...

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:29pm
It's just sad all around. It's hard to date being a single mom and knowing whens the right time. It's definitely sketchy territory letting new people around your kids. He wasn't the one to leave in care of her child and she learned the hard way.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:33pm

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:36pm
Is that AP Jr or this child?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:36pm
AP Jr.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:42pm
I'm sorry, I thought this was the victim. Someone posted on FB. I'll remove.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

It's just sad all around. It's hard to date being a single mom and knowing whens the right time. It's definitely sketchy territory letting new people around your kids. He wasn't the one to leave in care of her child and she learned the hard way.

True. When I met my husband we both had a child and as nice as he was I still had to be careful about introducing him to my son and he took his time introducing me to his daughter. But in the end we reached a point of comfort and it all worked out great but I know that is not always the case. We were lucky. 

But I always say if I ever found myself single again I honestly don't think I would date. There seems to be a new breed of evil spreading these days.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

True. When I met my husband we both had a child and as nice as he was I still had to be careful about introducing him to my son and he took his time introducing me to his daughter. But in the end we reached a point of comfort and it all worked out great but I know that is not always the case. We were lucky. 

But I always say if I ever found myself single again I honestly don't think I would date. There seems to be a new breed of evil spreading these days.

It's really hard nowadays. Even some of these dudes out here who are single dads are reckless. I was gonna hang out with this guy one time and for our first meeting he invited me to his house while his son would be home. I told him good luck in life and I don't want to be a part of his bad decisions.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:16pm
So sad Cry

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:48pm

Single parents are on my list of people who have no gotdamn business dating. Should be too doggone busy taking care of yourself and your child and making sure they don't end up in the same situation.

And letting some random person around your child is just dumb as hell. At the very least, you need to require the same scrutiny you'd expect teachers, daycare workers, and other folks to go through.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:50pm

Single parents are on my list of people who have no gotdamn business dating. Should be too doggone busy taking care of yourself and your child and making sure they don't end up in the same situation.

And letting some random person around your child is just dumb as hell. At the very least, you need to require the same scrutiny you'd expect teachers, daycare workers, and other folks to go through.

They deserve love too...
That doesn't stop responsible people from taking care of business

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:53pm

They deserve love too...

Folks always worried about what they supposedly deserve.

Guess what, once you bring a child into a disadvantaged situation you don't deserve to put not one of your desires above your child.

What they deserve is to get their ass beat and sterilized as soon as the baby drops.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:54pm

They deserve love too...

Folks always worried about what they supposedly deserve.

Guess what, once you bring a child into a disadvantaged situation you don't deserve to put not one of your desires above your child.

What they deserve is to get their ass beat and sterilized as soon as the baby drops.

But every situation is different...
What about spouses that pass away?
Husbands/wives that leave?
They shouldn't ever have anyone again?

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:54pm
Get what Maysay is saying but I understand single mothers still wanting that connection with someone.
Yes their new primary responsibility is to their children but idk man

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:59pm
my bf's sisters husband died(military) right after the birth of their 3rd child.  it's been 7 yrs(she hasn't been on one date).  i really want her to find love again but she seems totally uninterested.  i wish she would at least get a dog.

Posted By: Krystal Klear
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my bf's sisters husband died(military) right after the birth of their 3rd child.  it's been 7 yrs(she hasn't been on one date).  i really want her to find love again but she seems totally uninterested.  i wish she would at least get a dog.
THAT MADE ME CHUCLELOL

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:02pm

This is so sad..

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:05pm

First, most parents are far too negligent about who they allow around their children. That's why so many are physically and/or sexually abused in the first place (or exposed to things they shouldn't be).

Second, if you're a single parent, regardless of how you got that way, your first and only consideration needs to be about taking care of your child and yourself. Allowing strangers, acquaintances, friends w/benefits, boos, boyfriends/girlfriends, and whoever around your child is irresponsible, point blank period.

We only really hear about the situations that end in an extreme way...but we all know many many people who were damaged by their single parent's rotating roster of f*ck buddies/boyfriends/girlfriends/stepparents/etc.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:08pm

First, most parents are far too negligent about who they allow around their children. That's why so many are physically and/or sexually abused in the first place (or exposed to things they shouldn't be).

Second, if you're a single parent, regardless of how you got that way, your first and only consideration needs to be about taking care of your child and yourself. Allowing strangers, acquaintances, friends w/benefits, boos, boyfriends/girlfriends, and whoever around your child is irresponsible, point blank period.

We only really hear about the situations that end in an extreme way...but we all know many many people who were damaged by their single parent's rotating roster of f*ck buddies/boyfriends/girlfriends/stepparents/etc.

Well I definitely agree with knowing someone well before you just let them around your kids all willy nilly but it's all case by case basis. These type of situations aren't new and they're not gonna end anytime soon either. People just need to exercise more caution.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:50pm

I always, always put my child first when she was young. I had a date with this one guy and he came to my parents house(had to drop off my daughter there anyways) and he was all in her face saying how cute she is...I never went out again with him after that...it was so creepy..plus she didn;'t like him at all cause he was white..LOLLOL she told me.  When she got older I made time to go out, but i still couldn't get into a relationship cause of my daughter now blossoming into womanhood. Meaning her body was way TOO DEVELOPED FOR A 10 YEAR OLD..

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I always, always put my child first when she was young. I had a date with this one guy and he came to my parents house(had to drop off my daughter there anyways) and he was all in her face saying how cute she is...I never went out again with him after that...it was so creepy..plus she didn;'t like him at all cause he was white..LOLLOL she told me.  When she got older I made time to go out, but i still couldn't get into a relationship cause of my daughter now blossoming into womanhood. Meaning her body was way TOO DEVELOPED FOR A 10 YEAR OLD..<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

I believe when the time is right you'll know

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:27pm
why is it that it's always the ones who've never been in a situation with the absolute most to say about it?

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

why is it that it's always the ones who've never been in a situation with the absolute most to say about it?

Life is based on "If it were me I would've done it better..."

Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Why? I didn't want to say what he might be thinking about his secret baby.......rest in peace sweet baby. 

We need a national law so that women can have fast access to domestic violence orders to see if their new man has a history of abusing women. 

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Why? I didn't want to say what he might be thinking about his secret baby.......rest in peace sweet baby. 

We need a national law so that women can have fast access to domestic violence orders to see if their new man has a history of abusing women. 
Yup. First thing that came to mind is exactly what Bindy says. Yes, there is a possibility that "this is how he deals with his pain, yadda, yadda, yadda" but I just have the feeling he didn't give a crap about that kid in the first place. Especially if the girlfriend was just a fling. The child was probably an inconvenience to him. Maybe I'm too jaded...

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:10am

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I always, always put my child first when she was young. I had a date with this one guy and he came to my parents house(had to drop off my daughter there anyways) and he was all in her face saying how cute she is...I never went out again with him after that...it was so creepy..plus she didn;'t like him at all cause he was white..LOLLOL she told me.  When she got older I made time to go out, but i still couldn't get into a relationship cause of my daughter now blossoming into womanhood. Meaning her body was way TOO DEVELOPED FOR A 10 YEAR OLD..<span ="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space:pre">     </span>

I believe when the time is right you'll know

I don't know now, i am so set in my old ways I don't think i want a relationship right now. Maybe just to go out for dinner, movie but that would be just about it..

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:42am
ntsh

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:45am
ntsh

Posted By: LovePEACEme5
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
Wrong son.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:46am
damn my bad

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:58am
This is sad

Posted By: mzjuicy553
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 3:30am
This makes me sooo mad! This is exactly why I'm glad I'm laid off from work so I can care for my grandson. My daughter talked about putting him in daycare while she was in college & his father worke. I told her Hell no! He too young & u can't trust people with ur babies nowadays. I don't even like him to visit his other side of his family. Call me over protective but it's too many stories like this far too often...

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:02am
ah fcuk

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:03am

this Brotha actually showed up for practice ? wha ?

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:08am
Either this is his way of coping or he doesn't care.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:13am
now thats just foul man

shameful

even if you dont care at least pretend you do

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:19am
To casually lay down with women and produce children you know you won't see is heartless.

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:36am

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 8:44am
I think he cares. He is probably using practice as a distraction. Even if he is a tiny bit relieved that the child died bc he pays less child support I do think he is actually hurt.

I don't agree w his actions but I find it hard to believe that he just doesn't care at all. Hell, I don't know any of these people and I cried (maybe bc I have a 2 yr old son)

Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

I think he cares. He is probably using practice as a distraction. Even if he is a tiny bit relieved that the child died bc he pays less child support I do think he is actually hurt.

I don't agree w his actions but I find it hard to believe that he just doesn't care at all. Hell, I don't know any of these people and I cried (maybe bc I have a 2 yr old son)

this Brotha got a got damn koolaid smile, cheesing like its a new day in the interview

i was more choked up at mikuly culkin dying in my girl or mufassa dying in lion king, then this guy at the death of his son. but i guess we all aint the same

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

this a forum, we all have things to say on the various topics. I don't think any of us have had our children killed by a boyfriend that beats us up. Does that need to happen before we can comment?

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:49am
Show up for practice for the "game that you love" over the recent brutal murder of your own child???

He would've done better not doing that interview at all. Sleepy

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:56am

Print Page | Close Window