Print Page | Close Window

F*cked ovah dat girl...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365063
Printed Date: Oct 17 2018 at 11:01am

Topic: F*cked ovah dat girl...
Posted By: liesnalibis
Subject: F*cked ovah dat girl...
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 12:54am
This hurt me.
(can't embed)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=716235201724530" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=716235201724530

Replies:
Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:10am
Dang it, I can't see it. I don't know what it is about them, but I can never see any of those videos posted on FB.

Mad, cuz I can tell from the comments that it's a good ass fight.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:10am
welp, she took that ass whoopin.LOL

she should've tapped out after the first round though. 

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:21am
oh well her and that Italian gymnast should hook up...both are losers...naw let me stop, that fight was disgusting...don't know what the fight was about , but it look like it was on school grounds and if so, that is not a good thing..

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:25am
poor tink tink, darcy had a good 20+ pounds over her, and was 3 inches taller. reminds me of that girl from wshh that got beat up in the locker room, talking about she wasnt ready.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:28am
she was out with that first punch.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:34am

She Sparta kicked tf out of her!

Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:36am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

poor tink tink, darcy had a good 20+ pounds over her, and was 3 inches taller. reminds me of that girl from wshh that got beat up in the locker room, talking about she wasnt ready.

best fight and aftermath ever...chick got her ass beat so bad she had to give interviews.

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:44am
LOLLmao @ her saying she's not done b*tch. It's time to stop talking sh*t when you already lost...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 1:56am
damn lmao she got her ass BEATTTTTTT!!

Instead of trying to block the hits, just eat em and hit back lol You don't even feel the hits in a fight.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:14am
I had to see it after the comments...

Dying laughing at her friend at the end..." I'm proud of you". Anything to make her feel better, I guess. She really shoulda just took that L and kept it moving.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:17am
Darcy served that girl a 5 course mealClap

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:34am
She wanted to repeatedly get her ass whooped. 
Smh.

Posted By: mzjuicy553
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 3:42am
Hey I don't blame her. U gonna have to knock me out cuz I'm gonna keep coming! "No I'm not done B*TCH!" LMMFAO!!!!!

Posted By: uNaTtaiNAblE88
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 4:21am
Pinkshorts put a red streak in her hair and thought that would fulfill the requirement to be a bad b*tch, bless her heart. She was probably saying in her head "no, please,stop, why aren't my arms working, why is she so strong?"

The other girl looks like she kicks tree trunks and gets hit in the stomach with a bag of potatoes every day. I'm not mad at her though, it's usually the quiet ones.

Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 5:14am
Originally posted by uNaTtaiNAblE88 uNaTtaiNAblE88 wrote:

Pinkshorts put a red streak in her hair and thought that would fulfill the requirement to be a bad b*tch, bless her heart. She was probably saying in her head "no, please,stop, why aren't my arms working, why is she so strong?"

The other girl looks like she kicks tree trunks and gets hit in the stomach with a bag of potatoes every day. I'm not mad at her though, it's usually the quiet ones.

LMAO

i kept waiting for her to make a come back...her arms really weren't working.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:36am
Well that was....dry. A public fight with no panache what so ever and they had the nerve to record that shyt and put it on the internet? Bless they lil boring bazungu hearts.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:54pm
That was a good white on white fight. Ole girl got her azz beat.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:56pm
Lmaaooo

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:28pm
SMH...Darcy was strong as hell shorty was definitely not ready for that extra credit azz whooping..

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:37pm
Darcy's that bish.DeadLOL

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:55pm
Lmaoooooo, with a name like Darcy, you GOTTA tear ass when the time comes! LOL That's a weak white girl name!

Darcy schooled that girl good! Ol period-streak pink pants kept coming back for more lessons! LOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window