Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=365055
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 5:20pm

Topic: Would you
Posted By: miss america
Subject: Would you
Date Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:56pm
So I've been confused on what I want my next hair style to be. I finally made up my mind. I'm on Ali and it's soooo many stores on there that I've never heard of. I'm thinking about going with one less known. But I'm a little scared. Do you usually go with a well known vendor or do you like to take chances to find that unknown vendor that don't get a lot of service but you just want to see what's he's working with because he might your holy grail for whatever you're looking for. What do you do?

Replies:
Posted By: imfunsized
Date Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:25pm
I would go with well known, I never look at anyone who had less that a 98% feedback. My money is not to be wasted lol, I'm also looking through aliexpres. It's such a headache.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:39am
The hair game is a GAMBL....ITS EITHER U WIN OR LOSE. U can go with someone well know and still get a bad batch of hair.As well as get something good. If u go with someone new u can get the same results. As for what i do ...i buy from DHGate ...Ali...Alibaba. I gamble to find out what works for me.

Posted By: MrsBishop
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 8:54am
I actually order from there before I knew about this forum, so I gambled but I made sure there were reviews on the their account, and reviews that didn't seem like they did it themselves. I was really happy with my vender for a while ( I was hooking all my friends up and relatives with great hair at a reasonable price) but then I order some straight Peruvian hair, and a wig for my mom. They were both a mess, I complained they told me to return it but I was took pregnant at that time to be dealing with hair drama so I just installed it.  So I have been super scared to order from them since it happened. I haven't heard about my vendor since I have joined here. But my next order is going to be with a well known vendor cause I really want a coarse or Italian Yaki hair.

Posted By: hot_N_Spicy73
Date Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:28am

it's a roll of the dice with either option. I hope you get some quality hair that you like.

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 6:53am
I finally ordered lastnite with someone unknown *fingers crossed*

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

I finally ordered lastnite with someone unknown *fingers crossed*
Miss America...are u talking about Sabine?...If so she has a good rep where products are concerned on this board.NO need to cross your fingers(yup i bought hair from her...virgin indian curly).Loveeeeee that hair

Date Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:12am
No. I should have checked her out. I looked at soooo many stores lastnite. Did my best trying to research all companies I was interested in. I literally caught a headache. I've been looking for some deep curly for the last 2 months. I ordered 4 bundles of indian deep curly. 16 18 20 22. I'll receive it sometime next week. I'm gonna order a closure also. What kind and from where idk. I've never worn a closure but I'm gonna start because my leaveout is fried, died and needs to be laid to the MF side! Seriously lol. I keep you updated when I receive it.

Date Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:22pm
Just checked DHL. My hair is in Miami. Will be here tomorrow. Excited.

Print Page | Close Window