Print Page | Close Window

Diddy Daughters modeling Debut .

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364962
Printed Date: Aug 26 2019 at 12:13am

Topic: Diddy Daughters modeling Debut .
Posted By: india100
Subject: Diddy Daughters modeling Debut .
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:20pm

'Words can't explain how proud I am!' Diddy tweets his excitement as his three-lookalike daughters make catwalk modelling debut 

PUBLISHED: 01:18 EST, 6 October 2013 | UPDATED: 03:30 EST, 6 October 2013

• It takes a lot to make Diddy gush, but his three daughters clearly have the key to his heart.

The hop hop star formally know as Puff Daddy showed he was a real father figure on Saturday as he proudly watched his three seven-year-old daughters walk the catwalk at the Swarovski and Ooh! La, La! fashion show in New York City.

'Words can't explain how proud I am of my young ladies! There's no greater feeling,' he happily tweeted after daughter Chance and twins Jessie and D’Lila - who are half-siblings - stole the show.

P.Diddys twins DLila and Jessie walk the runway at the Swarovski Childrens fashion collection show during Kids Fashion Week

Working the catwalk: P.Diddy's twins D'Lila and Jessie walk the runway at the Swarovski Childrens' fashion collection show during Kids Fashion Week

Sean Combs and his family sit front and show their support for his three daughters twins DLila and Jessie plus Chance at the Swarovski Childrens fashion collection runway show during Kids Fashion Week

Proud dad: Sean Combs and his family sit front and show their support for his three daughters twins D'Lila and Jessie plus Chance at the Swarovski Childrens' fashion collection runway show during Kids Fashion Week

While Diddy wore a white shirt with a black pattern that looked to be piano keys on the front, his daughters were delightful in pretty dresses.

One twin wore pink and the other was in a matching design of pale blue, and Chance was equally as cute in a black and white frilly dress.

For another trip down the catwalk, all of the little divas wore black dresses embellished with gold jewelry and leopard print cat ears.

Chance Combs (R) walks the catwalk on Saturday

She's a natural: Chance Combs (R) walks the catwalk on Saturday

Twins DLila and Jessie adopt the classic model pose

Stars in the making: Twins D'Lila and Jessie adopt the classic model pose

P.Diddy and his family watch the twins do their thing on the runway

Bursting with pride: P.Diddy and his family watch the twins do their thing on the runway

Earlier the notorious playboy wrote: 'My 3 little super models #ProudDad ...I'm really in trouble! No for real. No dating till you're 25!!!'

All born in 2006, the twins' are Sean Comb's daughters by ex-girlfriend Kim Porter - also the mother of son Chirstian - while Chance was born to Sarah Chapman and Diddy took legal responsibility for her a year later.

Diddy has two sons, Justin, 20, by high school sweetheart Misa Hylton-Brim, and 13-year-old Christian.

Chance Combs takes the spotlight on Saturday

Getting in on the act: Chance Combs takes the spotlight on Saturday

DLila and Jessie Combs (L) and Chance Combs were the stars of the show
DLila and Jessie Combs (L) and Chance Combs were the stars of the show

Keeping it in the family: D'Lila and Jessie Combs (L) and Chance Combs were the stars of the show

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:21pm
Proud papa... too cute

Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:28pm

Yes. Beautiful children .

Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:29pm
they have pretty skin. 

the one in black in white is a cutie.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:36pm
Diddy has some gorgeous kids.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:44pm
ok then.

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:45pm
Dang, I feels like they were JUST born. Very pretty girls though.

Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:46pm

Where Cassie?

Cute kids

Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:47pm

Are the twin girls mother on the front row ?

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:48pm
Cute, flippers ftw

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 8:54pm
*walks in, sees pics, reads comments, remembers it's the Sabbath, leaves quietly*

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

*walks in, sees pics, reads comments, remembers it's the Sabbath, leaves quietly*

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 9:57pm
aw i love twins.. 

theyre gonna be lovely when theyre older 

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:06pm
"All born in 2006, the twins' are Sean Comb's daughters by ex-girlfriend Kim Porter - also the mother of son Chirstian - while Chance was born to Sarah Chapman and Diddy took legal responsibility for her a year later."

All born in 2006? I didn't know that. Good thing Diddy isn't my bd, because he'd b dead.

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:10pm
They are what I like to call Hood Triplets.......similar to Irish twins but with more baby mommas involved....

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:18pm

Posted By: thewonderfulwa
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:25pm
They're so beautiful.

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:31pm
They are getting cuter. Chance has always been adorable to me, but the twins have taken a little bit. They definitely all look just a like now.

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:45pm
aaawwww they r so cute....the twins look just like their mama Kim

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Cute, flippers ftw

LOLClap

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 11:22pm
I wonder how they tell them Twins apart...

They do look Beautiful and Their hair has already met Mr Flatiron....

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:47am
Pretty Girls. So nice to see parents who don't give they're twins rhyming names, that is so confusing.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 7:17am
I still find Chance to be prettier. I still feel bad for the mothers that Diddy had the sets of kids a month apart

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ok then.
.....you must not have anything nice to say...

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 1:00pm
Not to be petty but the way the twin in blue smiles makes her cuter than the other one.

Posted By: Unregistered
Date Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I still find Chance to be prettier. I still feel bad for the mothers that Diddy had the sets of kids a month apart

How? They all look the same.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Unregistered Unregistered wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

How? They all look the same.
You can tell that they are all related but you see a difference between the identical twins and Chance

Print Page | Close Window