Print Page | Close Window

in regards to 11 year old Tashard, slim thug you

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364891
Printed Date: Oct 19 2017 at 3:33am


Topic: in regards to 11 year old Tashard, slim thug you
Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Subject: in regards to 11 year old Tashard, slim thug you
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:49pm
ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!Clap

man this is the ugly side of paternity i don't like and is a reason i applaud fathers like deion, christine bosh, d-wade and now slim thug for taking a stand in the courts. crazy thing was the judge ordered slim to pay child support before he even took a paternity test smh.




































Replies:
Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:53pm
poor boy!  i hope he finds his dad... and i hope he claims him


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:53pm
Now he knows he's wrong for calling that kid a punk .
Smh
I giggled though .



He didn't have to do all that .
Just too much.
Making that kid feel bad



Dang they freezing accounts without a DNA test after 11 years?


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:57pm
yea i laughed at him calling the kid a punk too but i feel his frustrations. dude had his account frozen for an entire year over some bird's false allegations. plus the lil dude flicked him off like he wasn't sh*t.


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:59pm
The kid had nothing to to with it.  He was wrong for the name calling of the young boy but the mom was wrong for the whole ordeal.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:02pm
good for him i guess.


Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:02pm
Paternity fraud makes my blood BOIL! Wicked wicked wicked thing to do. Worse she has the child directly involved in that phuckery. *hiss teet*

Just yesterday i saw a kid 94/5-y-o) i know who was mixed up in some "jacket" business- i wanted to ask him his last name sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo badly

What is "FDB"?


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Paternity fraud makes my blood BOIL! Wicked wicked wicked thing to do. Worse she has the child directly involved in that phuckery. *hiss teet*

Just yesterday i saw a kid 94/5-y-o) i know who was mixed up in some "jacket" business- i wanted to ask him his last name sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo badly

What is "FDB"?

Fuk Dat Bish

....
That hoe ain't no one
Dro


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:06pm
FBD= fck dat bish


Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

The kid had nothing to to with it.  He was wrong for the name calling of the young boy but the mom was wrong for the whole ordeal.
this, but maybe i'm jumping the gun by expecting maturity from someone calling himself "slim thug" and anyone sleeping with him. 


Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:14pm
Was it necessary to call the child names Ouch 
 
 


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:16pm
Sounds like lil man dodged that daddy bullet.





Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:20pm
glad he knows the truth, but he went out like a bitch lol

no dignity lol



Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Sounds like lil man dodged that daddy bullet.





too bad he took a ratchet mommy bullet to the dome, thoDeadCryOuch


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:24pm
He has a chance with one ratchet parent.

But 2?! Shiiiiiid.LOL


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:25pm
pic of the bad ass lil boy that the mother sent slim




the hoodrat mom




Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:43pm
Man I know you guys see it everyday so many guys taking care of kids that are not theirs. If I have sons and they get a woman pregnant I am teaching them to take a DNA before you get attatched. That is so sad too many guys are out there getting duped and women be taking it to the grave.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:58pm



lmaooooo @  punk ass child





Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:05am
LMFAOOO @ punk ass kid!! Shiiit, the kid flicked him off.. some people don't play with kids like that
 
 
(but I did feel bad for some reason looking at the pic that shows the kids face in the back seat.. if that's him Cry.. I guess the anonymous punk ass kid was better for me)


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:20am
he aint have to call the little Brotha, her punk ass son


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:37am
It's his fault.....he needs to be more selevtive of where he puts his penis....


Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:26am
Okay but it was still possibly his according to the timeline and apparently they didn't use a condom so I don't get why he is so angry.


Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 3:00am
He is angry cause his money was froze without proof the kid was his. Then he claims he was trying to do right but she wasn't having it. She look like a Tx rat too
Wonder of she from there.


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 3:22am
He was wrong for some of what he said, but what kinda women encourages her child to pose sticking middle fingers at folks?!

Poor kid. Probably has no clue who his father is, and his mama is supa ratchet smh.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 5:08am
dang.  mom's got the child flipping the bird at him cause he ain't the father?  She need to keep track of the amount of raw sperm she takin'.  got the child mad that he ain't the father.  yeah...he shouldn't have called the child that tho.


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:04am
I hate these sluts and hoes


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:11am
So yesterday 2 ppl were calling others bitch and nobody says anything.,today yall are enraged over a bad ass kid. Age discrimination


Posted By: AmiliaCabral
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:28am
If they *&%^$#@Eed around that time he coulda been the daddy. That ain't no fraud


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:37am
years ago I said DNA test should be given at birth . The only people that should have disagreed with me are the sheisty the ones with something to hide


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:56am
I aint even mad.....


Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:14am
Ya ok stop putting your penis everywhere all loose. After reading this post and the posts of him in the past him getting a vasectomy was a really good decision. Probably the smartest decision he ever made in his life. 


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:16am
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

Man I know you guys see it everyday so many guys taking care of kids that are not theirs. If I have sons and they get a woman pregnant I am teaching them to take a DNA before you get attatched. That is so sad too many guys are out there getting duped and women be taking it to the grave.


And maybe using condoms with any woman they don't want children with and maybe not having sex with "birds".  


Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:20am
Lmao Houston ninjas


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:35am
 geesh all this victim blaming for a victim of paternity fraud and the biased court system


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

 geesh all this victim blaming for a victim of paternity fraud and the biased court system
aint it terrible?Dead  jesus weepsCry


Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:10am
...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

 geesh all this victim blaming for a victim of paternity fraud and the biased court system


I have about as much sympathy for him as he has for a little boy whose mother would put a picture of him sticking up his middle finger on the internets. 

He gon be fine. 


Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 

which is why i little respect for men who have kids with multiple women. it speaks volumes about who they are....


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:15am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:


...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 


which is why i little respect for men who have kids with multiple women. it speaks volumes about who they are....


Are there parameters to this ?
For example, a man has a child in his early twenties with his girlfriend then around thirty gets married and has children with his wife. Would you draw the same the same conclusion as you would about the man who has 3+ children with 3+ women?


I'm not disagreeing with you premise , I agree, I'm just curious


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:


...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 


which is why i little respect for men who have kids with multiple women. it speaks volumes about who they are....


Are there parameters to this ?
For example, a man has a child in his early twenties with his girlfriend then around thirty gets married and has children with his wife. Would you draw the same the same conclusion as you would about the man who has 3+ children with 3+ women?


I'm not disagreeing with you premise , I agree, I'm just curious


There's a key word in the bolded. Please point it out to get a star!!!


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

 geesh all this victim blaming for a victim of paternity fraud and the biased court system


I have about as much sympathy for him as he has for a little boy whose mother would put a picture of him sticking up his middle finger on the internets. 

He gon be fine. 
wow, tough crowd. i agree calling the kid a punk was wrong but considering what he's been through the past year, i can understand his anger and frustrations.
 
check it. this woman from 11 years ago who slim fcked when he was 19-20, comes out of nowhere saying he is the father to her 11 year old son(who she has taught to stick up the finger in disrespect towards adults). he isn't served any affidavit's or subpeona's, the judge automatically rules in the hoodrat mother's favor and award's her child support with no proof of paternity, freeze's his account because he disputes paternity and refuses to pay up. he tells the rat  mother he is willing to pay support because he is involved in his other son's lives and they are happy, but she avoids his request at determining paternity and FINALLY after a year of stress and loss of money, he is found to NOT be the father. tell me why we are blaming this man for anything in this situation?


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:


...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 


which is why i little respect for men who have kids with multiple women. it speaks volumes about who they are....


Are there parameters to this ?
For example, a man has a child in his early twenties with his girlfriend then around thirty gets married and has children with his wife. Would you draw the same the same conclusion as you would about the man who has 3+ children with 3+ women?


I'm not disagreeing with you premise , I agree, I'm just curious


There's a key word in the bolded. Please point it out to get a star!!!


I know , I know but I'm saying it's still multiple women.
To some people it's still unacceptable.

Like I know women who wouldn't date a divorcee.

I'm asking her a question about her views.


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:47am
all my kids are by my HUSBAND and if for any reason I remarry, I wont have anymore kids


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:51am
i feel like he shouldnt have called the boy out of his name... 
but thinking about what he went through for a year... having your accounts frozen just because of the word of some money hungry tramp... i can understand his frustration. 
Its like you want my money for this lil negro AND you refuse a dna test AND you and him are disrespecting me at the same damn time?

If slim thug were really more about that life... that little boy and the momma woulda got their asses beat. 


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:


all my kids are by my HUSBAND and if for any reason I remarry, I wont have anymore kids


Bunny you say that like its some magical thing lol.

I wanted Goods perspective about the specific question.

I don't think I will date anyone with kids regardless if they were married or not.
I think I'm in the will not date a divorcee pack either


Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

Man I know you guys see it everyday so many guys taking care of kids that are not theirs. If I have sons and they get a woman pregnant I am teaching them to take a DNA before you get attatched. That is so sad too many guys are out there getting duped and women be taking it to the grave.


And maybe using condoms with any woman they don't want children with and maybe not having sex with "birds".  
 
That will be tought from day one "sex talk" im taking after the fact. when the deed is done.


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by MissinCali MissinCali wrote:

Man I know you guys see it everyday so many guys taking care of kids that are not theirs. If I have sons and they get a woman pregnant I am teaching them to take a DNA before you get attatched. That is so sad too many guys are out there getting duped and women be taking it to the grave.


And maybe using condoms with any woman they don't want children with and maybe not having sex with "birds".  
 
That will be tought from day one "sex talk" im taking after the fact. when the deed is done.


Sadly you have to do this because as a g-ma I would be devastated to find out my granddaughter wasn't mine.  I might cut a bish!!!!




Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

 geesh all this victim blaming for a victim of paternity fraud and the biased court system


I have about as much sympathy for him as he has for a little boy whose mother would put a picture of him sticking up his middle finger on the internets. 

He gon be fine. 
wow, tough crowd. i agree calling the kid a punk was wrong but considering what he's been through the past year, i can understand his anger and frustrations.
 
check it. this woman from 11 years ago who slim fcked when he was 19-20, comes out of nowhere saying he is the father to her 11 year old son(who she has taught to stick up the finger in disrespect towards adults). he isn't served any affidavit's or subpeona's, the judge automatically rules in the hoodrat mother's favor and award's her child support with no proof of paternity, freeze's his account because he disputes paternity and refuses to pay up. he tells the rat  mother he is willing to pay support because he is involved in his other son's lives and they are happy, but she avoids his request at determining paternity and FINALLY after a year of stress and loss of money, he is found to NOT be the father. tell me why we are blaming this man for anything in this situation?


LOL I get it.  The issue is resolved and he'll be fine.  He doesn't need a memorial service or a parade.  Niccas dodge baby momma bullets every day b. 


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:10pm
I could see if he loved and raised the child and paid child support and THEN found out the kid wasn't his.  Now that's fcked up and deserves some type of jail time IMO.   This young lady got what she deserved.  Public humiliation.  At her own hand. 


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:


all my kids are by my HUSBAND and if for any reason I remarry, I wont have anymore kids


Bunny you say that like its some magical thing lol.

I wanted Goods perspective about the specific question.

I don't think I will date anyone with kids regardless if they were married or not.
I think I'm in the will not date a divorcee pack either
Its very magical jones.....  VERYStern Smile


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:14pm
I might be inclined to call a child a punk ass. 
Yall swear yall saints. 


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:23pm
That ain't got nothing to do with being a saint.

But yeah calling out kids is crossing the line.
Didn't someone refer to a child as a bish on here though


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:34pm
All I could think of when I saw that kid's picture posted was how they went and dug up all those facebook pics on Trayvon.   That little boy's mother could have just said "Stick up your middle finger", snapped the photo and sent it with HER message.   He's 11.  11yrs old.  

All insults should be directed towards the person who took the photo until further notice. 


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:35pm
honestly ive referred to children as little bishes  

it wasnt outta malice... 

but theres a difference between referring to someone as something.. like 'that lil bish needs to go to the doctor' 

and really calling a child out of their name. 

neither are good.. but i have a problem with referring to ppl as bishes, hos, negros, and other things...  


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:48pm
.


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:03pm

LOLwho called a kid a bish???

tbh i've heard older people call children punks. for instance, when a kid is throwing rocks at peoples cars or being a menace, they'll say something like "punk kid".
 
maybe its because he called him a "punk ass kid" ??


Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:05pm
putting 'ass' behind something can add a whole nother dimension of disrespect, imho.


Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:


...and this is why I do not understand why men are not more choosy about who they sleep with.  The consequences to laying down with fleas are disastrous. 


which is why i little respect for men who have kids with multiple women. it speaks volumes about who they are....


Are there parameters to this ?
For example, a man has a child in his early twenties with his girlfriend then around thirty gets married and has children with his wife. Would you draw the same the same conclusion as you would about the man who has 3+ children with 3+ women?


I'm not disagreeing with you premise , I agree, I'm just curious

Your scenario 1 - it would really depend. If the man took care of the first child as much as the kids with his wife...then it would be ok. But from what i've seen...most men in that scenario only acknowledge the kids they have with their wife. Yeah he may child support to the baby momma....but his kids with his wife are the ones everyone knows about. 

Your scenario - those are the men i was referring to when I wrote my original post. Regardless if the man is financially supporting them or not, I just cannot respect a man who doesn't believe in the family unit and is OK with his kids being raised in a household without him. It speaks volumes about his morals and beliefs on manhood.


Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:36pm
yes goodm3Beer


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 4:46pm
This...

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Paternity fraud makes my blood BOIL! Wicked wicked wicked thing to do. Worse she has the child directly involved in that phuckery. *hiss teet*


and that...
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I aint even mad.....



Posted By: yurika975
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 5:05pm
Glad he had a vasectomy. The world has no need of any more of him. Secondly men are also responsible in that they assume no responsibility for sowing their wild oats. Wear a damn condom! I don't think anyone needs to be out procreating willynilly and then looking crazy when they don't know who the potential father OR Mother is. Gross



Print Page | Close Window