Print Page | Close Window

Religion was created by man not god

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=364890
Printed Date: Dec 13 2018 at 9:41pm

Topic: Religion was created by man not god
Posted By: BronxJazzy
Subject: Religion was created by man not god
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:27pm
Religion was created by man. Before there was religion god reigned the heaven and the earth. He reigned before jesus was born before mohammad or moses were born. He used them to get through to the world but they were men and not perfect. God is not jesus he is god. People always get that wrong. Jesus is the son of god and a prophet or messanger of god. He was used by god to show his power on the earth. That is all. All religions are a path to god except witchcraft. With witchcraft you rely on your own power and not gods. So its an abomination to god. The quaran torah and bible are history books. They are a history of gods power. That is all. They were created by man so they are imperfect.

Replies:
Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:28pm
Bahahahaha

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:28pm
Am I being punked?

Posted By: cece1987
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by BronxJazzy BronxJazzy wrote:

Religion was created by man. Before there was religion god reigned the heaven and the earth. He reigned before jesus was born before mohammad or moses were born. He used them to get through to the world but they were men and not perfect. God is not jesus he is god. People always get that wrong. Jesus is the son of god and a prophet or messanger of god. He was used by god to show his power on the earth. That is all. All religions are a path to god except witchcraft. With witchcraft you rely on your own power and not gods. So its an abomination to god. The quaran torah and bible are history books. They are a history of gods power. That is all. They were created by man so they are imperfect.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:30pm
A religion topic?

*sits down* Smile

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:30pm
...and I just heated up my food too.  *sips Pellegrino*  I'm sure it's Friday somewhere.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:31pm
oh forreal.. 
oh ok. 

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:32pm

I'm serious...Why don't you believe me. God was alive and well long before religion. If you don't have any imput to the discussion then don't post

I'm serious...Why don't you believe me. God was alive and well long before religion. If you don't have any imput to the discussion then don't post

Why are you trying it in the name of God?  No one stated that they didn't believe you.

Posted By: cece1987
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:34pm

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:35pm
i think we all know that God is older than Jesus, Mohammed, and Moses.  i don't think i know a person who doesn't know that, whether they believe or not.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:35pm
Oh so why the sarcastic posts. They caught me off guard. I wanted to have a discussion about it.

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:37pm
present

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:37pm
lol you guys are funny

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:38pm

Oh so why the sarcastic posts. They caught me off guard. I wanted to have a discussion about it.

Girl

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/my-experiences_forum62.html" rel="nofollow - http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/my-experiences_forum62.html

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:40pm

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:41pm
this again.

yawn.

i wish yall would just wait until xmas/easter and bring out all the religion topics at one time.

haha.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

this again.

yawn.

i wish yall would just wait until xmas/easter and bring out all the religion topics at one time.

haha.

Ain't nobody tryna ruin The Holidays by talmbout Jesus n'nem.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:42pm
I wanted to discuss it. People place religion before god a lot of times. They think the bible is the end all be all when its just a history book on the presence of god. Not everything in the bible is right. There are things that are right and things that are wrong. Spirituality and your walk with god is the true way to please god.

DO you agree? Lets discuss. No want to start a war. Just trying to get minds thinking.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:44pm
Am I wrong for telling my kids that Santa is really a Black woman named "mommy?"

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:46pm
I'm pretty sure religion is what formed the existence of a deity in a follower's mind.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:46pm
I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea. Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and condemnation on man. Do you agree?

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:47pm

I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea. Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and condemnation on man. Do you agree?

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:49pm

I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea.
Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so
is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and
condemnation on man. Do you agree?

I've heard this arguement .
I know many spiritual ppl who do not agree with the structure of religions

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

lol no i'm seriously not. I just thought it was an interesting idea and wanted to see what people thought about it. Does anyone not agree. I want an open discussion. No one biting.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:55pm
See I think spirituality is more important to god than religion. Religion condemns and judges. That's not of god. God wants a friendship with us like he had with adam and eve.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:55pm

See I think spirituality is more important to god than religion. Religion condemns and judges. That's not of god. God wants a friendship with us like he had with adam and eve.

I can agree, though I believe that religion is man made and not the work of the devil.

Posted By: fckwitmeuknoigotit
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:56pm
damn i made my slimg thug paternity thread at the wrong time

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:57pm

Why are you trying it in the name of God?  No one stated that they didn't believe you.
Why Ash?Cry

Good luck with the conversation y'all. May it stay civil on this fine Thursday.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:57pm
LOL.  You're bored, huh, OP?

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

oh forreal.. 
oh ok. 
ok?! cause this was my reaction.

like alright--*looks at bracelet like it were a watch*. 

mysteries at the museum on yet? 

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:03pm
I think there is a lot to discuss. I know its controversial but its the truth. Sometimes the truth makes people uncomfortable. People put religion above god. God wants us to fellowship with him. The bible is all about making you suffer for god. God doesn't want our walk with him to be a hard one. He wants it to be fun and easy. His main goal is to spread love and not division like religion does. They condemn gay people other religions etc.... All religions are a pathway to god. and its all about putting him first and others above ourselves. We should be sacrificing for each others well being not god. God doesn't want us to sacrifice for him. He wants us to live off the fat of the earth. Everything he created was good. Even weed. Man creates imperfect things not god. ANd yes I was bored and wanted to discuss something interesting.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

thank you. like i get reason for the season and i respect that, but as an agnostic i don't need people bringing up jesus and trying to ruin my fav holiday with bickering and splitting hairs... 

just leave it at decking halls, baby jesus, good will toward men and being holly jolly.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

thank you. like i get reason for the season and i respect that, but as an agnostic i don't need people bringing up jesus and trying to ruin my fav holiday with bickering and splitting hairs... 

just leave it at decking halls, baby jesus, good will toward men and being holly jolly.
I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade. Just wanted to discuss an idea that came to me. Thought it would be interesting to get some outside perspective. Honestly I'm surprised so many agree. I thought I would get into a e fight. but yall are being civil.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:22pm

I'm not trying to rain on anyones parade. Just wanted to discuss an idea that came to me. Thought it would be interesting to get some outside perspective. Honestly I'm surprised so many agree. I thought I would get into a e fight. but yall are being civil.
several of us are notorious for that kind behavior underlined.  

you know, don't let it deter you. this just was not your time. maybe the next go 'round you'll bring up something that gets it on and popping. all you can do is grow from this experience.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:25pm

you know, don't let it deter you. this just was not your time. maybe the next go 'round you'll bring up something that gets it on and popping. all you can do is grow from this experience.
lmao ok maybe next time.

God wants to restore things to the time of adam and eve. I know god is real because psychics are real and where would they be getting their revelation from.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:25pm
*waits for tokyo*

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:26pm

That tickled me like Elmo

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:27pm
its just that this conversation has happened on here 827210 times... 

if you really wanna read some perspectives  do a search... 
you'll get like hundreds of pages. 

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its just that this conversation has happened on here 827210 times... 

if you really wanna read some perspectives  do a search... 
you'll get like hundreds of pages. 
Are you serious. I didn't know that. I didn't think this would have been discussed.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:31pm

That tickled me like Elmo

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:39pm
In my opinion its a choice god or religion. Which one comes before the other. Spirituality is where its at. We can all talk to god. He gives us revelation buy our gut feeling. Go with the gut and you go with god. Go with the mind and you go with the devil. The mind is the devils playground.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:41pm

this again.

yawn.

haha.

Ouchwhy you gotta be like that? now i guess imma have to be the one to make the threads in a couple months. i didnt want to but now i gotta.Sleepy let me go get my notes tagetha.

LOL

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:43pm

this again.

yawn.

haha.

Ouchwhy you gotta be like that? now i guess imma have to be the one to make the threads in a couple months. i didnt want to but now i gotta.Sleepy let me go get my notes tagetha.

LOL

I hope your writing notes.

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:51pm
You failed the moment you gave GOD a little g.

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:53pm
If you were really expecting serious replies, you came to the wrong section....

Date Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

God doesn't care if you use a lowercase g or uppercase. He doesn't care about little things like that. All he cares about is spreading love and having a relationship with him. People have warped views of god. If you want to know more go to my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/BronxJazzy" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/user/BronxJazzy . Start watching from the vids where I'm wearing a pink bonnet. I have a lot of controversial topics but they're open for honest feedback.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:00am
0_________________________0

Remove that link. QUICKLY. ASAP!!!

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Too late

Posted By: prittyhurr
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:05am
OP,

Here's what I think about religion. I am suspicious about it to be honest. All religions seem to preach women bowing down to men like dogs and older people getting respected just because they are old  whether they are right or wrong. This makes me think that religion was something created by old men to preserve their power over others.

People like to cherry pick the Bible. They squawk about wives submitting when they want their wives to do something for them. But, when they want to have sex with the same chick before the marriage, they conveniently explain away that verse about no screwing out of marriage. Christians are some of the nastiness people on the planet. They act worse than any atheist I have ever met. I can count on one of my skinny hands the number of decent and serious Christians I have met. I know atheists who know more about the Bible than Christians.

I do believe that there is something that created this world. But, I am not sure if it is one god or many or even if this god is kind. For all we know, this deity is laughing at us peons every time something happens bad in this world. I don't know. It would be comforting if someone actually gave a sh*t up there, but just because I'd like it to be true does not make it so.

I think a lot of people just go along with religion because they are scared. They figure they will just be Christian so they will go to heaven just in case it is real. They also are too chickensh** to stand up to their family so they go to the church functions for free mac and cheese and brat sitting. That's all it is for the majority of Christians. It is a time to wear silly hats and get some fried fish.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:14am

God doesn't care if you use a lowercase g or uppercase. He doesn't care about little things like that.

Yes! If people really had a benevolent deity living inside as these Christians claim, they would not be so nasty and sarcastic. I understand Christians are fallen sinners or whatever. But, if this Jesus is inside of them like they claim, then they should act better than people without this Jesus inside of them. And I have yet to see this in "Christians". I see it all the time on this forum. People squawk about Christianity but they are talking to fellow group members like dogs. If a GOD is in a person, then a person should know how to talk to people. I don't want to hear the "we all make mistakes" excuse. How is it  a mistake when it was intentionally done? The majority of Christians just want to do what the phuck they want to do and squeal Jesus every Sunday to forgive all of the evil they've done. Then 2 hours after church, they go right back to being azzholes and using the Bible to abuse the kids and get away with it and treat their wives as children. I've heard it all.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by prittyhurr prittyhurr wrote:

OP,

Here's what I think about religion. I am suspicious about it to be honest. All religions seem to preach women bowing down to men like dogs and older people getting respected just because they are old  whether they are right or wrong. This makes me think that religion was something created by old men to preserve their power over others.

People like to cherry pick the Bible. They squawk about wives submitting when they want their wives to do something for them. But, when they want to have sex with the same chick before the marriage, they conveniently explain away that verse about no screwing out of marriage. Christians are some of the nastiness people on the planet. They act worse than any atheist I have ever met. I can count on one of my skinny hands the number of decent and serious Christians I have met. I know atheists who know more about the Bible than Christians.

I do believe that there is something that created this world. But, I am not sure if it is one god or many or even if this god is kind. For all we know, this deity is laughing at us peons every time something happens bad in this world. I don't know. It would be comforting if someone actually gave a sh*t up there, but just because I'd like it to be true does not make it so.

I think a lot of people just go along with religion because they are scared. They figure they will just be Christian so they will go to heaven just in case it is real. They also are too chickensh** to stand up to their family so they go to the church functions for free mac and cheese and brat sitting. That's all it is for the majority of Christians. It is a time to wear silly hats and get some fried fish.

God is love and the devil is hate. That pretty much sums up their nature. IF you want to know more check out my vids.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:16am

Unfortunately you did. Very few enlightened people hang out here. The majority just want to make fun of small breasted celebrities and laugh at Blue Ivy's hair. But yet, if you post something though provoking, they will be too lazy to read it.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:18am
OP, I will look at your videos. Also, you have lovely hair.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:18am

Unfortunately you did. Very few enlightened people hang out here. The majority just want to make fun of small breasted celebrities and laugh at Blue Ivy's hair. But yet, if you post something though provoking, they will be too lazy to read it.
That's a shame

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:20am

I wanted to discuss it. People place religion before god a lot of times. They think the bible is the end all be all when its just a history book on the presence of god. Not everything in the bible is right. There are things that are right and things that are wrong. Spirituality and your walk with god is the true way to please god.

DO you agree? Lets discuss. No want to start a war. Just trying to get minds thinking.

*ahem*

Most wars were started in the name of religion.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:21am
I don't understand why you come on here to educate some on GOD when you already failed him/her (for those under the belief that GOD is a woman)...It is puzzling.  To use 'god' is saying he is one of many deities.  He is the Supreme GOD.  Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end for those who believe.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:25am

understandable that it's reverence/respect yadda yadda yadda. but you think? 

like in the grand scheme of things? hmm...

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:25am
To which god are you referring, OP?

There have been about 2,000 gods in human history.  You say that man wrote the bible, man also created the story of Adam and Eve.  So which is it going to be?  Are you going to be spiritual and continue to believe in the god you are ultimately creating for yourself?  Or are you going to follow what you are essentially believing in--the Christian RELIGION, using the bible for your "historical" evidence?

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:33am

I don't understand why you come on here to educate some on GOD when you already failed him/her (for those under the belief that GOD is a woman)...It is puzzling.  To use 'god' is saying he is one of many deities.  He is the Supreme GOD.  Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and end for those who believe.
I agree with you. How did I fail god by using lowercase. That's a lie of the devil. He doesn't care about little tings like that. He doesn't condemn. He may convict but he doesn't condemn. Especially not about something as minor as if I use caps or not but if it helps you hear me better GOD.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:35am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

There have been about 2,000 gods in human history.  You say that man wrote the bible, man also created the story of Adam and Eve.  So which is it going to be?  Are you going to be spiritual and continue to believe in the god you are ultimately creating for yourself?  Or are you going to follow what you are essentially believing in--the Christian RELIGION, using the bible for your "historical" evidence?
Adam and eve just refer to the first man and woman to walk the earth. I don't know their real names. But there had to be a first. Science proved that. And there is only one god. The creator.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:37am

Adam and eve just refer to the first man and woman to walk the earth. I don't know their real names. But there had to be a first. Science proved that. And there is only one god. The creator.

Adam and Eve actually refer to the first man of the Torah and the second woman of the Torah.  There were already people on earth when Adam and Eve were "created."  That's why even the bible makes mention of their sons finding wives in another "land."

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:38am

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:45am

Adam and Eve actually refer to the first man of the Torah and the second woman of the Torah.  There were already people on earth when Adam and Eve were "created."  That's why even the bible makes mention of their sons finding wives in another "land."

Ok so for better clarification the first man and woman in existence.

This is my last educational response because there is a big difference between the GOD we want and the GOD who is....but yeah...when you use lowercase you are referring to GOD as one of many deities (gods).  He is the only ONE!  Singular.

This is my last educational response because there is a big difference between the GOD we want and the GOD who is....but yeah...when you use lowercase you are referring to GOD as one of many deities (gods).  He is the only ONE!  Singular.

I've never heard of that.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:50am
The god we want is the way god is. The devil wants to make us believe our walk with god should be a struggle but that's a lie. He wants us to have a relationship with him and that's it. He doesn't want to condemn us. He doesn't want us to hate our walk or even struggle with it. He is a god of love and respect for human nature. He created us. And he knows satan tries to make our walk a difficult one so people don't want to do it. but that's a lie. Its an easy walk. god didn't put stipulations on his relationship with us the devil did. To try to push us further away from god. Satan wants us to think the walk is a hard one so we don't want to do it

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:51am

As there were several gods already around before Christianity, the first man and woman in existence very likely did NOT believe in an Abrahamic god...but then, probably neither would you if you grew up in the Middle East, India, or even 5,000 years ago in ancient Egypt.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:52am

The god we want is the way god is. The devil wants to make us believe our walk with god should be a struggle but that's a lie. He wants us to have a relationship with him and that's it. He doesn't want to condemn us. He doesn't want us to hate our walk or even struggle with it. He is a god of love and respect for human nature. He created us. And he knows satan tries to make our walk a difficult one so people don't want to do it. but that's a lie. Its an easy walk. god didn't put stipulations on his relationship with us the devil did. To try to push us further away from god. Satan wants us to think the walk is a hard one so we don't want to do it

Confused

God= reflection of the SELF.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:58am

As there were several gods already around before Christianity, the first man and woman in existence very likely did NOT believe in an Abrahamic god...but then, probably neither would you if you grew up in the Middle East, India, or even 5,000 years ago in ancient Egypt.
They believed in gods to try to explain the things they couldn't like how rain is made etc... We know that to be wrong today though.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:00am
They believed in many gods to try to explain things like the weather. We know that to be untrue though.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:02am

Confused

God= reflection of the SELF.

God = reflection of pure love

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:10am
1. PURRTYHAIR....PINK MAGGOTS

2. BRONXJAZZY...MAN MADE RELIGION..

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:12am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

They are in need of attention.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:14am
LOL

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:17am

I think there is a lot to discuss. I know its controversial but its the truth. Sometimes the truth makes people uncomfortable. People put religion above god. God wants us to fellowship with him. The bible is all about making you suffer for god. God doesn't want our walk with him to be a hard one. He wants it to be fun and easy. His main goal is to spread love and not division like religion does. They condemn gay people other religions etc.... All religions are a pathway to god. and its all about putting him first and others above ourselves. We should be sacrificing for each others well being not god. God doesn't want us to sacrifice for him. He wants us to live off the fat of the earth. Everything he created was good. Even weed. Man creates imperfect things not god. ANd yes I was bored and wanted to discuss something interesting.

UM,ERR U AIN'T SMOKIN NINJA AND DRINKIN GIN AND JUICE WHILE TYPING THIS SUBJECT HUH?

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

GUURRLLLL....LOL

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:27am

UM,ERR U AIN'T SMOKIN NINJA AND DRINKIN GIN AND JUICE WHILE TYPING THIS SUBJECT HUH?
so you don't believe?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:30am
People are so needlessly disrespectful. Pinch

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:40am
oh i do believe,,,but religion is a very touchy, broad subject to bring up and talk about....i can say this and u can say that...both of us can disagree to the end of time...

i will be Switzerland and stay neutral....so carry on my child and from the looks of it i do have to give u props for having a strong backbone in this very touchy material you brought up...

Posted By: journeytolong
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 1:54am
I don't like this thread. People playing with God...OP included.

Posted By: Senior Detective
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:46am

I'm really not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just want to discuss the idea.
Whats wrong with that. I'm not saying gods not real. He is totally real and so
is the devil. But I believe the devil made religion to cause division and
condemnation on man. Do you agree?
no I don't agree

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:54am

that's all he deserves

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 6:54am

Am I wrong for telling my kids that Santa is really a Black woman named "mommy?"

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:53am

No . That makes no sense . Your Religion is part of your Faith in God not the Devil .  Maybe you should post your topic in the Relgion forum also . GL

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:57am
I don't know who this girl (OP) is but I like herLOL

It's amazing how much weed opens your mind to endless speculation / conjectureSmile

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:01am

OP,

LOLLOLClapClapClapLOL Prittyhurr is preaching that gospel

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

It's amazing how much weed opens your mind to endless speculation / conjectureSmile
you caught that too???LOL

all the atheists I know are drug freeApprove

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:54am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGxHwgyFyA" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGxHwgyFyA
She has issues please lock this thread Pronto.  Thank you.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:09am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGxHwgyFyA" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWGxHwgyFyA

Oh wow.....ShockedSleepy

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:13am
well there is a common denominator..........

Stern Smile

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:08am
Well this was an interesting threadLOL

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

you caught that too???LOL

all the atheists I know are drug freeApprove
Not the few I know. They like to light it up occasionally.ApproveLOL

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:32am
*insert Jr's gif here*

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

We as a people are in need of getting the truth out.

I don't understand how people can spend hours and hours talking about Rihanna's cellulite and then complain when someone makes a thread about something other than body parts. I don't get this. I don't want attention. I want honest conversation about something other than what blacks are stereotypically thought to talk about.

Professor James Watson says about blacks ""[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really". This is the same man who was granted a Noble prize and is the co-discoverer of the structure of DNA. This board really is proving him right which is sad.

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:51am

*insert Jr's gif here*
lol!

Some graduated with honors, dean's list, etc. They're doing okay, I promise.Star

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Oh wow.....ShockedSleepy
umm yeah.. leaves thread

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 11:41am
*comes in late*

*sits anyway*

Date Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*insert Jr's gif here*
lol!

Some graduated with honors, dean's list, etc. They're doing okay, I promise.Star
LOL it was his smoking rasta smiley.  I know what ur talking about.  A couple of ppl come to mind now that I think a lil deeperWink

Print Page | Close Window